Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What does your custom title mean?


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=crimson]My title refers to my current position as Supreme Robotic Overlord of Kyoto. I encourage you to come to Kyoto and visit my opulent palace- there are drinks, cookies and much more for you to enjoy! Harem women/men are available for your pleasure as well, so- don't be shy!

My old title was Robot Lord of Tokyo, which is a reference to the lyrics of a song by Clutch. When I wanted a new title I decided to just switch the cities.

Lazy~[/color]
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1]Well mine is "Enjeru.Yume.Ai.Sakura..."
And enjeru in japanese means angel, yume means dream and ai means love!
And sakura means cherry blossom (my favorite flower) and i decided to put those words together because that's what a cherry blossom means to me.
To me a cherry blossom means dreams,angels and love!
There was a couple of people that thought my name was some sort of copy of
Gwen Stefani's CD "Love.Angel.Music.Baby" but it most definantly isn't! I don't HATE Gwen Stefani, but i'm definantly NOT a fan of hers.
Well, if anyone cares, that's what my name means...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[color=darkviolet]Wel, right now it's shortened. It shoudl read: Praise the Lord and Pass the ammunition. Which is a line from a song by the Dixie Chicks called Sin Wagon.

I used to have my custome title readin Danse cheque fin il a un debut which is french for In the end there is also a beginning. I think I may put that one back.[/color]
Posted
Mine is because my friend Jerm calls all of the little phrases that I say Vicki-isms, and it started a world domination joke. I was set to rule the world, and I'd have a religion, called Vicki-ism. I would be all like, "I am the Vicki-ism." It was a big paradce of false narcissism. It was fun. It was a big "had to have been there" thing. lol :animesmil
Posted
I'll hand a twenty for anyone who can GUESS what mine stands for lol.

Well plain and simple mine is OB's Legendary Super SAIYA-JIN ( that's right with the Jin :P)
Why? let me break it down for ya all.

1) OB's means I belong to this site as the LSS
2) Legendary only because Burori is THE legendary tyrant super Saiayijn.
and finally 3) Just cause it sounds kool. :) I thank you for your time in reading.
Posted
My custom title can have a few meaning, both literal and abstract. Take it as you will, but to me...it means that you never really appreciate what you have until it's gone. Totally different, but the meaning's there, you just have to go indepth and read between the lines...

Also, the full saying is: "It's hard to see with eyes wide shut, so open them tightly, and find out what you have..." - Random Red Mage

-Random
Posted
[font=georgia][size=1]My custom title? Simple, Tsukiko Amano's 'Chou', featured in FFII (Fatal Frame II.) I can't play the actual game worth crap, so I just downloaded the song.

It's a nice song. If you're a fan of J-Pop that likes a mix of different instruments and not a too high pitched vocal, you might like it.[/font][/size]
Posted
[color=darkviolet][font=lucida calligraphy]My new custom title means exactly that I blame your parents.

Because so many parents today are blaming teachers and the media for the way their kids are acting and not taking responsibility for their actions.

Therefore I am blaming everyone's parents for their actions.

♥Goddess helps those
Who help eachother♥[/color][/font]
Posted
Since I'm one of the original members from Otaku[b]Boards Version 1[/b] and I was a pirate back then (as well as a black mage), I just went with my title. 'Cause I'm pretty sure I'm the only remaining pirate member from Version 1 :) But I won't go ahead and say I'm the only pirate. I'll just pillage your town and skewer you if you say otherwise.

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet][font=lucida calligraphy]Because so many parents today are blaming teachers and the media for the way their kids are acting and not taking responsibility for their actions.[/color'][/font][/quote]

No fair. My parents blame me for my actions. They always take a teachers' sides, even if what the teachers say is totally bogus.
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Well mine is simple as long as you know what Spontaneous Combustion really is. Its a theory of how humans can just catch on fire out of almost no where. With me being the major pryo that I am, and just loving the sight of fire I had to make it like that. I mean you have to think about it for a second. Wouldnt it be intresting in one way or another to just be walking down the street past a person then the next second, the same person suddenly bursts into flames. If what I get from my biologly class is right, then if your liver didnt produce a certain enzyme which would bring down the energy needed to break down food. Then to digest food you would have to literally burst into flames.

You learn something new everyday.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Well; when he was still alive I was a huge fan of Eddie Guerrero so when He died I decided to change my Custom Title to the title of Eddies DVD. You might say that I'm addicted to the Heat?
Posted
Nothing much about my custom title.
I mean if you want the definition.....

[quote]ruthless
adj : without mercy or pity; "an act of ruthless ferocity"; "a monster of remorseless cruelty[/quote]

With this coming from me.... Lets see.... If I'd hurt your feelings I wouldn't care. ^_^ (I could go into deeperdetails.... but whatever)

Simple as that. Nothing spectacular.
Posted
"i'm just a simple madness man" is a line from the Buck-Tick song, Love Letter.

it's a cool feeling, don't you think?

and well, i hope it increases Buck-Tick awareness. they are one of the biggest bands in Japan. they are one of the best bands in the world. i took the name Sakurai (as just plain haru was already taking) in creedence to their amazing vocalist.
Posted
[color=darkviolet][font=lucida calligraphy]It's an inside joke that started last night.

I was on the phone with my friend who's a major in Mechanical Engineering and a math nerd.

So we got into a conversation about astrology and math and I told him that Pi equals 3.14 blah blah blah. So he corrected me and said pi equals 3.1415926535.... So for the rest of that conversation we kept messing with numbers and that's part of what I remember.

I ♥ Nerds
CHW[/color][/font]
Posted
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Well, my new custom title comes from the song "Feel Good Inc." by the Gorillaz and I totally love the part where 2-D sings "Windmill windmill for the land...." He has a really beautiful voice, I think so. No wonder I fell in love with the Gorrilaz! :animesmil

Anyways, yeah... it's my most favorite song ever and I totally loved that part of the song, so that's why I have it. XD[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=2][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Beleive it or not, I got my custom title from a SoBe Green Tea bottle cap...I thought it sounded awesome, so I changed it from "Up now and get 'em boy!", which was a line from Franz Ferdinands(sp?) "The Fallen"(awesome song. Check it out sometime)

Now that I think about it, I'm not even entirely sure as to what "Sink The Bad Dog" even means....Maybe it's dirty....[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...