Fyxe Posted January 25, 2006 Posted January 25, 2006 [size=1][color=slategray]Alright, since no one has posted for a day or so, I'll just choose some people and get one with it. [B]First Place:[/B] [quote]Originally posted by [b]Ziggy Stardust[/b] [i]Girl in background: Oh god, Geddy Lee's drunk on my porch... again![/i][/quote] NICE. Real nice. Haha. [B]Second Place:[/B] [quote]Originally posted by [B]Gavin[/B] [i]"Where the hell did everybody go ?"[/i][/quote] Somehow... that just so fits. Lol. Anyway, good job, guys... next picture, please...[/color][/size]
Albert Flasher Posted January 25, 2006 Posted January 25, 2006 [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]I am the picture captioning god! Anyways, won't have to look hard to find this funny: [IMG]http://www.willthomas.net/images/Is_Bush_Nuts.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/FONT]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted January 25, 2006 Posted January 25, 2006 [IMG]http://www.willthomas.net/images/Is_Bush_Nuts.jpg[/IMG] [color=darkviolet][font= lucida calligraphy]Hey I have this picture! There is another guy on the other side of Bush [b]Bush[/b]- Hey I can't find the WMDs! [b]General[/b]- Don't worry sir, even if you had the lense cap off you couldn't find them. We're at the damn paint ball feild![/color][/font]
The13thMan Posted January 25, 2006 Posted January 25, 2006 [COLOR=DarkOrange] [FONT=Century Gothic] (with a heavy bush accent) Hey...where's the pretty pictures? For those of you who don't get it: He thinks it's a kaleidoscope. [/FONT] [/COLOR]
OMNOMNOMALY Posted January 25, 2006 Posted January 25, 2006 [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Indigo] Bush: The terrorists have blocked out the sun! They must be stopped! SEND OUT ALL THE TROOPS! WE WILL NOT LET THE TERRORISTS WIN! General: Uh... sir?[/COLOR][/FONT]
PWNED Posted January 25, 2006 Posted January 25, 2006 Bush- God commanded me to take over Iraq and I did. I'd just love to see what in gods name is going on. Soldier- Sir, The Lense Cap is still on. Bush- Presidents don't remove Lense Caps.
Gavin Posted January 25, 2006 Posted January 25, 2006 [SIZE=1]Ah so this is what nighttime warfare is like...[/SIZE]
Random Posted January 25, 2006 Posted January 25, 2006 Bush: Wow, I guess New Orleans really [I]is[/I] gone... (couldn't think of anything else...)
Your Mother Posted January 25, 2006 Posted January 25, 2006 [SIZE=1]Bush: Damn, looks like Osama's given us the slip... I can't even see those mountains. General: Sir, please remove the lens cap: Bush: What did that terrorist do? Place a smokescreen around all of Afghanistan? General: Sir...[/SIZE]
kayutori_sama Posted January 28, 2006 Posted January 28, 2006 Soldier: Um Sir...what do you expect to find...? Bush: My common sense Soldier! Darn tootin'. Soldier: Sir...that can't be found. We laid that to rest a looong time again.:animesigh Bush: It's not lost son....it just has some darn good camoflauge...remind Cheney to buy some night vision googles....on what's that thing called? Eday? Yeah, we'll get some night vision googles off eday.
Sojio Posted February 1, 2006 Posted February 1, 2006 General: Sir this is the funeral for the Three brazilian Soldiers who died in Iraq you dont need the Binoculars Bush: No its ok general stand down General: But sir the lens... Bush: GE-NER-AL PLEASE!!!... now tell me... how many is there in a brazilian
Raquel Posted February 2, 2006 Posted February 2, 2006 "Shh! I think I hear one behind the black spot!"
Ikillion Posted February 3, 2006 Posted February 3, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Bush: (Says whispering all quietly) " I see..dead people" Commander guy: ".... O rly?"[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
celestialcharm Posted February 3, 2006 Posted February 3, 2006 [COLOR=DarkOrchid]Bush: I spy with my little eye, something that is black.[/COLOR]
Tatsubei Yagyu Posted February 4, 2006 Author Posted February 4, 2006 [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Bush: It'd be a lot easier to see what is at a long-distanced range in front of me if these binoculars weren't in the way.... :( [/FONT][/COLOR]
Albert Flasher Posted February 4, 2006 Posted February 4, 2006 [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Ok, I hath decided! [quote name='celestialcharm][COLOR=DarkOrchid']Bush: I spy with my little eye, something that is black.[/COLOR][/quote] GJ! [QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Bush: (Says whispering all quietly) " I see..dead people" Commander guy: ".... O rly?"[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE] Also good! [QUOTE=Ecstasy]Bush: Wow, I guess New Orleans really [I]is[/I] gone... (couldn't think of anything else...)[/QUOTE] Made me chucle.[/COLOR][/FONT]
celestialcharm Posted February 7, 2006 Posted February 7, 2006 [COLOR=DarkOrchid]I won? And I didn't even know, yup so sorry for the delay! New school semester [IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c147/celestialcharm/africanlionsafari.jpg[/IMG] This is a picture that I took at a place when I was in grade 8 or 7.[/COLOR]
Raquel Posted February 7, 2006 Posted February 7, 2006 Aw... Poor kitty. ~ Turkey: *does the moon walk* Here kitty, kitty, kitty. *shakes his tail feathers* You knoooow you want it. Frreee turkey toooni- *gets hit by a truck*
Albert Flasher Posted February 7, 2006 Posted February 7, 2006 [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Philisophical Wandering Turkey of Wisdom: Are you on the inside looking out, or the outside looking in? Kitty: Why don't you come in here and see for yourself.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Gavin Posted February 8, 2006 Posted February 8, 2006 [SIZE=1][B]Turkey to Mountain Lion: "What are you looking ?!"[/B][/SIZE]
Tatsubei Yagyu Posted February 8, 2006 Author Posted February 8, 2006 [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1][B]Turkey to Mountain Lion: "What are you looking ?!"[/B'][/SIZE][/quote] MOUNTAIN LION? It's a little small to be so, huh? :animeswea Cat: Aren't you suppose to be a chicken? Turkey: Turkeys (Turkies?) can cross the roads too! Stop being so racist!!![/FONT][/COLOR]
TheShinje Posted February 8, 2006 Posted February 8, 2006 [QUOTE=Tatsubei Yagyu][color=Navy][font=Comic Sans MS] [size=1] MOUNTAIN LION? It's a little small to be so, huh? :animeswea [/size] [/font][/color][/QUOTE] [color=crimson] It's called perspective, objects in the background may appear smaller than they actually are. anyway.... [b]Turkey:[/b] Behold, I am the Turkey Genie of Allinmballipoop, I have come to grant you 3 wishes! How do you find that? [b]Lion:[/b] Lets see, I wish to be magically transported from this cage, have a solar panel oven, and the answer to your question, I find this opportunity simply impeccable...[/color]
OMNOMNOMALY Posted February 8, 2006 Posted February 8, 2006 [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Indigo]Turkey(in a taunting voice): LOL, SUP BB?[/COLOR][/FONT]
kitsune hime Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 I love this game! ^^ Turkey: Oh yeah! I survived Thanksgiving! W00t! *Sees Big cat* Oh crap...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now