OtakuBoards

How did you get your signature?

safetyjedigirl

My signature hasn't changed in the sense of layout for ages. I have always had a simple banner that I created in Photoshop and a small text link to myO. I only change the banner when I change the layout of myO site. I decide what image the banner will have by whatever spark of inspiration moves me to change myO site.

Currently I have my very first animated banner. I used several programs to make this banner including Photoshop and GifBuilder. Normally I have my screen name on the banner but this time I opted not to put my name on it. Pretty simple and plain. I don't think I have ever had a really flashy signature.

The character in the banner is Hanatarou from Bleach. He is my favorite character from the series. His shy but caring nature really speaks volumes. He may not be the bravest, but he is true to his friends. The fact that he is, well, let's say "medical field" is something I really admire. I'm such a sickly person being around tons of meds is normal. I thought making an animation of him looking "thrilled" was on the humorous/sarcastic side. The skull pill that is in my banner is the "energy pill" he carries. When Hanatarou takes the pill his sickly expression doesn't change but he tells everyone he is bursting with vitality. Since this animated banner actually shows a change in expression he really must be thrilled. It's pretty much the story of my life. Take a bunch of meds but nothing seems to change. If it does, it's pretty short lived.

I'll leave the statement "I'm thrilled" to your own interpretation. What am I thrilled about? Taking medication? Posting here on theOB? Am I really thrilled or am I being sarcastic? You decide.

• 3 weeks later...
Mine I just wnt to [url]www.photobucket.com[/url] and got the URL code and added [IMG] in the begining and [/IMG] to the end (The lazy way), but I would like to know how to alter or make your own. I guess I'll figue it out sooner or later. :animeswea

[size=1]My signature is like a cut&paste awesome banner set, but most importantly: a link to the thread where James' [color=red][b][u][size=2]EVIL MASTERPLANS[/b][/u][/size][/color] all get revealed. Oh, and "Do it right, do [b]White[/b]" can't miss out in any signature..

Can't forget the birthday of my Otaku Life either *geek for life*. Sorry <_<'[/size]

[color=dodgerblue]Lol, my signature... let's see... well basically I love Naruto, and decided to make a Naruto sig pic.. and the words that go along with it, well that's just how I felt on the day that I made the sig. That is all, minions.[/color]

[font=trebuchet ms]Well, my signature changes with each idea that crosses my mind, usually things relating to different bands. Right now it's Killwhitneydead, they had some awesome press pictures for their upcoming re-release of So Pretty So Plastic. I also used the lyrics of their song, "Save Your Sermons for Sunday so I Can Sleep This Night Off," for added effect, as well as a conveniant place to drop plugs for my various webpages.

Oh, and there's the Baron Dance, ala John, Charles, myself a little, and finally Baron Samedi. :p[/font]

Well, for those that know anything concerning Webcomics then they would know that my Siggie is of Black Mage, ala 8 Bit Theatre, using his ultimate attack ( The Hadoken) courtest of myself. The writing is a whole bunch of crap that I decided to chuck on concerning my Username.

Mine is a line from "Memphis Will Be Laid to Waste" by Norma Jean.

EDIT: My new signature is a quote from a Parkway Drive song.

The rest represents my standing in a secret order that [i]none[/i] of you is allowed in. Hah. I rule you all. You're allowed in, of course, if I say you are. But you are not.

-Justin

[COLOR=Navy]I like to think that my sig is quite straight forward.

The banner and avi are both courtesy of the lovely [B]Delta[/B], which gives way to the line beneath because I'm an ultra fangirl of her work and I've pretty much only used things made by her for the past year or so.

The 'Officially Nifty' part comes from being one of the winners of [B]Nifty Fifty 2006[/B]. And I thought it'd be cool to make each letter switch colours, even though it took a while to do.

The next section is dedicated to [B]OtakuBoards Survivor[/B], the RP being run by [B]Sandy[/B]. It's been going on for a number of months now and I'm in the Final Four, which I'm proud of, and Yuna from FFX, X-2 is the character I'm playing as, since all the characters are from Video games.

Finally, the slogan is the latest addition to my signature, because [B]White's[/B] so cool, and I couldn't resist. I don't know what it is though, but I'm just calling it some kind of awesome club.[/COLOR]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Since I got nothing to put on my sig, for now I decided to write the old-got-no-sig writing on my sig. I used that word on some forums I've been, so that's why I'm calling them old. I'm sure someone had already sees it somewhere else.

I'm planning on putting a banner on my sig, so I request it on the Art Studio. Might as well check it out guys :animesmil[/FONT]

Guest kuroinuyoukai
Umm well i just thought of it after my fiance was a scumbag. I usually have an image..give me a few weeks and i will have another one. :catgirl:

i got my signature from Cowboy Bebop, in my last year of school everyone kept asking me what i was going to do with my life, and i had to tell the same people up to 4 times, so one day i turned around and said the first thing to pop into my head, and came out with "i'm going to waste my life away drinking whiskey and playing chess, care to join me?' it shock the hell out of everyone because i don't drink. and they never asked me again. I was lucky that i'd been watching bohemian rhasody the night before other wise alot worse could have come out of my mouth.

gradually i changed it with some of my own and a little more tribute to Bebop. all of it is just apart of my weird personality.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Metal Dragon
[COLOR=Red]One day I was trying to fall asleep and all of the sudden, the poem for my signature came to me, so I wrote it down and the next day I put it as my signature. I made another poem that I might put in myOtaku, but it's nothing like this one.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Trebuchet MS]i am constantly changing my signature, but right now, it's based off RBD (and/or Rebelde).
It has the lyrics to Solo Quedate En Silencio, and Nuestro Amor, but
in Portuguese.
So it's Fique Em Silencio and Nosso Amor.
The pic is just their symbol, i dunno.

just for fun, i'll translate the lyrics:
(first one)
Solo espera un momento (just wait a moment)
Solo dime no es cierto ( Just tell me, this isn't real)

Solo quedate en silencio (Just stay in silence)
5 minutos (for five minutes)
Acariciame un momento (caress me for a moment)
Ven Junto a mi (come close to me)
Te dare el ultimo beso (I'll give this last kiss)
El mas profundo (the deepest one)
Guardare mis sentimientos (I'll keep my feelings to myself)
Y me ire lejos de ti (And I'll leave far away from you)

Dame tu mano, devuelveme el aire ( Give me your hand,
give me my breath back)
Di que me amas (Tell me you love me)
Que no eres culpable (That you're not guilty)
Por lo menos un momento (At least for a moment)
Dime que esto no es cierto (Tell me this isn't real)

That's the first one...i had to type it in spanish first though, that way it's easier for me to translate it sorry, and the translation isn't the best, but i tried.
For the second (don't worry, this one is awfully short):

Estan magico como todo paso (It's so magical how everything occurred)
En nuestro amor (In our love)
Nuestro Dulce amor ( our sweet love)
Es tan sencillo que ya nada me sorprende (It's so simple that
nothing surprises me anymore)
En nuestro amor (In our love)
Es increible amor (it's such an incredible love)

And there.
What really sucks is that alot of people here HATE RBD and/or Rebelde,and i know because people get pissed off whenever i put videos of them on MyO.
so, yeeeaa...^^[/FONT][/COLOR]