OtakuBoards

Bleach Manga [Warning: Spoilers]

Guest Juice Boy

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]And finally we're back to getting a chapter next week, although we may get it even earlier than usual again apparently.

Also, the latest episode of the anime (252 I think) had the best combat scenes I've seen in a long time in Bleach.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=darkred]I also watched the latest episode of Bleach despite my hatred over what Orihime did, and I have to say that was the best episode I've seen. Now if only the canon episodes can be animated like that I'd place Bleach as a favorite in terms of action. (It has so much potential, but like Naruto, the action/animation is far too inconsistent)

Man, while I haven't been all that bored yet, I just haven't really felt like reading anything else besides the big 3 shonen series right now. (Even though I talk trash about Bleach and Naruto so much, I have to admit that they still draw me in somehow.)[/size][/color]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE="1"]Hmm, just looked at Wiki's episode listing and apparently we're heading into yet another filler arc after this one by the looks of things. Bah and here I hoped we'd be seeing his Caballero Infierno (Hell Knight as they're calling it) resurruccion soon.[/SIZE]

[color=darkred][size=1]Not an exciting chapter this week, but at the same time I still thought it was pretty good. Aizen stole the chapter. Kind of hard to believe that even with the mask Ichigo hasn't closed the gap between him and Aizen, not even a little bit.[/size][/color]

[SIZE=1]Aizen's mind-screwing has reached epic new proportions, a chapter indeed stolen by the Big Bad.

The latest filler episode has yet again renewed my distaste of Orihime, between the rampant "Kurosaki-kuns!", putting herself directly in harms way without the ability to properly defend herself and general uselessness I'm so glad she only ever has about a page of manga every few weeks.
[/SIZE]

[size=1][color=darkred]I'm so glad I decided to skip that episode.

Having read the latest chapter, I don't think it was bad, but it wasn't exciting either. I just thought it was decent. Shunsui was the highlight of the chapter for me this time. I think it's messed up that it takes so many captains/vice captains to take down one traitor.

And what the heck is that old geezer doing? Him and Gin.[/size][/color]

[SIZE=1]Yet another chapter of Aizen mind-screws which I whole-heartedly support. Hitsu proves he can't really debate anyone properly because he doesn't even believe his own argument to begin with. Kyouraku is a cheeky bastard and as expected Unohana is intelligent enough to heal the only other healer in the group before moving on.

Good chapter, if a bit talky.[/SIZE]

[size=1][color=darkred]I've reread the chapter a couple of times. (It's really decent) One thing I'm wondering is why haven't the other captains released their shikai's? A combination attack from Shinji and Shunsui's shikai could actually do a number on Aizen, or at the very least put another scratch on him. Seriously, Shunsui's kids game thingy can prove to be advantageous against Aizen. Maybe I'm jumping the gun a bit though and that might actually happen in the next chapter.

I also get the feeling that Aizen or Gin is gonna go after Unohana. It only makes sense to take out the healer first so they don't keep on healing people.[/size][/color]

Aizen's power (without this sword's ability) > a force that can raise the earth and bring down the sky... that doesn't seem fair, why even bother making the espada?

Anyway, I feel like Mr. Foxface and Hitsugaya need to just back up, Aizen has already one shot them once before and and Aizen can slice up giant Bankai and animal/people with out breaking a sweat.

[SIZE=1]Aside from being completely blown away by Evil Superman's ability to unreservedly pwn people (and yet again disappointed Hitsugaya runs his mouth and isn't killed) I'm rather curious why they thought Ichigo would be of any use at all during this fight, unless of course none of them fathomed just how powerful Aizen actually was.

Either way I think it adds further chance that Isshin was indeed a Royal Guard given Ichigo is going to need yet another training session from hell and I can't see Yama agreeing to tutor him.
[/SIZE]

[size=1][color=darkred]I also expect it to be an illusion (come on, we've seen Renji release his zanpakuto without calling its name), and even though this chapter seems to cater to Toushiro, and is awfully chatty, I do like the way it sounds. Using abilities together and whatnot.

And yet, no help from that old hippy still puzzles me. I don't know who I hate more, him or Orihime now.[/size][/color]

[SIZE=1]Hmm, probably still Orihime for me, old man is badass and does not repeat one line over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Funnily enough I've always figured Yama was holding back because his full strength is so ridiculously OP that he'd probably have to ensure it was only himself and Aizen in the area or he'd risk killing the others. Who really knows though, maybe he's just dozed off for a minute after all the excitement. [/SIZE]

[size=1][color=darkred]I enjoyed this chapter. It's definately an illusion, but I think as long as Shinji and Shunsui remains alive (I think they're the strongest 2 out of the bunch that's fighting Aizen at the moment) Aizen has to remain on guard (perhaps even if he release his bankai). To me, they proved that if that old geezer don't step in they can be the deciding factors of this fight. (Along with Ichigo of course)[/size][/color]

[SIZE=1]I have to admit, I'm disliking the ease at which Aizen is being cut as the latest chapter. I mean he stopped Ichigo's bankai with one finger, barehanded Komamura's sword and yet suddenly Hitsugaya can stab through him. When Shinji did it, it seemed impressive, when Hitsugaya does it (albeit with help) it seems less so.

I'm just brought back to Kenpachi's little lecture about how when two reiatsu's meet the stronger cuts, hard to believe even bankai Hitsu has enough reiatsu to cut through Aizen's. Same for Soi-Fon really but that shikai is hax.
[/SIZE]

[size=1][color=darkred]Early spoilers although some are saying they might be fake.

[quote=ShadowGun@toonzone][spoiler]- Ichigo is stunned. He yells at "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"
- The Soul Reapers are wondering what Ichigo talking about.
- Turn out the combine attack from the previous chapter wasn't use on Aizen.
- It is reveal that Hitsugaya actually stab Momo. Hitsugaya is horrified.
- There some spoiler that mention suicide but it isn't very clear.[/spoiler][/quote]

****!!!!!! I knew it was gonna turn out to be an illusion, but I did not expect that at all. I'll wait for further spoiler info or the actual release of the chapter before saying what I really want to say. But if that is indeed true, my faith in Kubo has been restored, just a little.[/size][/color]

[quote name='Magus'][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]****!!!!!! I knew it was gonna turn out to be an illusion, but I did not expect that at all. I'll wait for further spoiler info or the actual release of the chapter before saying what I really want to say. But if that is indeed true, my faith in Kubo has been restored, just a little.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Quelle bonne surprise.

...or not, seeing as I called it as an illusion a while back. Am I bit surprised he targeted Hinamori out of all people, but then he's been baiting Hitsugaya for ages and it seems we may have ourselves a suicide charge.

Lulz, Hitsugaya is doing a Cell Saga Gohan, except you know he's probably just going to kill another person he cares about.

Dear God, two potentially great chapters of manga in one week ? I'm now becoming suspicious.

Hmm, just read the raw and there is one glaring problem. No chapter next week! T_T
[/SIZE]

[size=1][color=darkred]This chapter was also great for me. Aizen is just a straight up pimp. Like the captains, though, I'm also wondering when did he have a chance to use Kyoka Suigetsu. I am aware that it is possible to release a zanpakuto without calling its name, but still I'd like to know when. Then again, it could've been ever since he offed Halibel.

I must be going blind or something because I didn't see anything about Kubo going on break, but I'll take your word for it since your the 2nd person to say it.[/size][/color]

[size=1][color=darkred]Dang, Aizen = epic.

I once mentioned that I never hated Toushiro, but couldn't figure out why people supported him the way they do. Over the latest chapters (even though some of the things he said to Aizen had me rolling my eyes, and being able to keep up with Halibel don't sit well with me) I've actually grown to like him more. Not a top favorite, but I do like him now. (At least more than the primary characters)[/size][/color]

[quote name='Magus'][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]I once mentioned that I never hated Toushiro, but couldn't figure out why people supported him the way they do. Over the latest chapters (even though some of the things he said to Aizen had me rolling my eyes, and being able to keep up with Halibel don't sit well with me) I've actually grown to like him more. Not a top favorite, but I do like him now. (At least more than the primary characters)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Damn your treason man, retract that scandalous admission before the rage overwhelms me and I'm left a frothing, incomprehensible lunatic.[/SIZE]

[size=1][color=darkred]Haha. It's better than me liking Orihime or Rukia. The day I ever like those 2 will be the day I slit my wrist. Toushiro has some redeemable qualities, at least for me anyway. (For one, he's a child that's not a loud mouth and he has a backbone) Like I said, he's actually never done anything for me to hate/dislike him. His fandom are the ones who made me sick of him.[/size][/color]

[SIZE=1]Bah, your continued heresy is regrettable but if I went and purged you then I'd have nobody to discuss Bleach or Naruto with so I'm just going to have to fill every post from now on with a subtle loathing of the very fibre of your being.

Personally I've always liked Rukia, she's got a fire to her while at the same time being reasonably grown up in a shounen manga. Now if they didn't keep bringing up the creepy Chappy fascination that'd be nice.[/SIZE]