OtakuBoards

Bleach Manga [Warning: Spoilers]

Guest Juice Boy

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]I'll give you that Ber, in comparison to the spoilers alone the chapter does come across considerably better as a whole. Ichigo's presence, his "resolve" does appear to be back in full force which is good to see after all the uncertainty we saw in Hueco Mundo.

The face grab in the middle of Aizen's monologue was great, I'm just hoping Kubo delivers on the hype he'll likely have generated.[/size][/font]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was playing some Bleach yesterday and reading some old chapters and then I thought came to me. We have seen Iba's zanpakuto but never has he said the name or shown us any abilities it has. Obviously its a physically based zanpakuto but I want to know more about this guy. And also, if we look back to the Data Book picture with the former captains....is the Vice captain of Squad 7 Iba's dad. Because the vice captain from Squad 2 is Omaeda's dad but it looks like him alot. Iba sorta looks like the old vice captain from squad 7 and it would explain the sunglasses he wears at all times.

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]The 7th Division's former Vice Captain is the Sentaro (13th Division Co-3rd Seat) dad. Iba's mother was the 3rd Division Vice Captain however.

Honestly I figured badass shades are just a prerequisite to being in the 7th Division, then Komamura came along and decided to upgrade with a badass helmet.[/size][/font]

[size=2][font=tahoma]Heh aside from trading blows with Ikkaku you mean. But yeah, like the fraccion we don't tend to hear much about the VCs outside of databooks. Kind of a shame. [/font][/size] Edited by Gavin

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]As far as I remember he was there in the second movie, himself and Ikkaku were having a sparring match and noticed the reflection of the real world in the sky. Can't really remember if he was in the others. Heck we've not even got a name for his zanpakutou yet. [/size][/font]

[quote]Verification: Confirmed
Source: http://ichixhime.actifforum.com/mang...mary-t4295.htm
Credits: Sheetz

148 ï¼?ohana â??IR7jauNn4E ï¼?2010/09/01(æ°´) 18:06:47 ID:5BfgRsH+P
bleach418ã??DEICIDE20
[spoiler]
å??ã??まくã??è?ã¡ã??ã??
Aizen talks a lot.
��の�
Ichigo is composed.
��の��
They fight without speaking.
â?»é ãã®å²©å±±ã?å´©ã??ã??
A rocky mountain in the distance crumbles.

å??ã??まくã??è?ã¡ã??ã??
Aizen talks a lot.
��の�
Ichigo doesn't speak.
解説ã?æ¼?説è?ã¡ã??ã??
Aizen gives a commentary/speech.
å??ふã??まくã??è?ã¡ã??ã??
Aizen swings his sword around.
��で����
Ichigo avoids it wordlessly.

è?ºå·¦æ??でè?ã¡ã??ã??のå??æ?´ã??
Ichigo grabs Aizen's sword with his hand.
ã??ã??ã?¯ã?ªè?ã¡ã??ã??
Aizen is surprised.
è?ºæ?¥ã«ã??くã?ã??べã??ã??ä½?ã??é©?ã?てã??ã??だï¼?æ??ã?ã?ï¼?ç?解å?ºæ¥ãªã?ã?とã?èµ·ã?ã??のã?æ??ã?ã?ï¼?ï½?ï½?ï½?
Ichigo suddenly speaks. "What are you surprised at? Are you afraid of something happening that you can't understand?"

è?ã¡ã??ã??ç?¦ã£ã¦é¬¼é?è© å?±ã®é?·ã?é?·ã?ã?»ã?ªã??
Aizen loses patience and says a long kido chant.
ç ´é?の九十ã??é»?棺
Hado 90 Black Coffin.
ã??ã?­ã?ªã??æ­»ç¥?ã??è¶?è¶?ã?ã?私のæ?¾ã¤å®?å?¨è© å?±ã®é»?棺だ!ã?­ã??ã?ときではç?解å?ºæ¥ã¾ã?!
"It's a Black Coffin using a complete chant by me, who has surpassed hollows and shinigami! Somebody like you can't comprehend it!"
棺桶のé??ã?è?ºã«ã??ã??ã??
The dark coffin surrounds Ichigo.
è?ºå??ã??ä¸?æ?¯ã??ã?ã??とã?é»?棺崩ã??ã??
Ichigo gives one swing of his sword and the black coffin crumbles.
è?ºã??æ°?づã?てなã?みてã?だなã??ä»?のã?ã??ã?のå??ã??ã??俺のほã?ã?ä¸?だã??â?»ã?の岩山ã??æ¶?ã?é£?ばã?ã?のはã?ã??ã?のå??ã?ã??ねã?
Ichigo: "It seems you haven't noticed. My power is greater than yours currently is. It wasn't your sword that blew away that rocky mountain.
俺のå??だ
It was mine.
è?ºã?è?æ??æ?¬ã??
Ichigo cuts down Aizen.
çµ?ã?ã??ã??ã?µã?¼ã?»ã?¤â??
The end.

è?ºå³æ??ã?é??でå??å?ºå®?ã?てã??ã??
Ichigo's right hand is fixed to his sword by a chain. [/spoiler][/quote]

This sounds like one of those chapters where the spoilers make the chapter seem terrible when the chapter itself is actually good. Right now it just sounds so "meh" Edited by Phenom

Well, it's actually much needed right now considering we know his (shikai) weakness. I'm anticipating his bankai any moment now. I'm actually getting a little giddy just for thinking about it now, heh.

Don't BS me Kubo. If Ichigo beat Aizen without revealing his bankai I'm gonna be extremely pissed. Edited by Phenom

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Given we never saw the Old Man's before he (may have) died I'm really not all that fussed about seeing Aizen's bankai because of how unrepentantly hax it will probably be. Without relying on "lawls I ctrl ur senses" Aizen's fights actually improved a great deal to read, at least those against Kisuke, Isshin and Yoruichi.

Chances are Aizen's bankai just takes his illusions to the next level and actually makes them real for a short time anyway. [/size][/font]

Regardless of how haxxed Aizen's bankai is I wanna see it. Bankai's are the main reason I keep coming back to Bleach and if I don't get them I'd be furious that I sat through all of this for nothing. (Especially with talk saying something on the lines of Shunsui going bankai would've beaten Aizen.. I read it on some forum... Not sure which one though)

[img]http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/157/bleach2e.th.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/3609/bleachk.th.jpg[/img]

Guess the images were too big to show the first time...

Edit:

Still going with my re-reading of the earlier chapters. Currently on chapter 244. Man, Chad and Ishida are truly some of the most boring characters. One thing I've been cracking up at is how just about every character talk like they're some sort of bad### when they're facing off against someone weaker than them, but when they face someone whose stronger than them they have this tight face. (Chad, Ishida, Rukia and Toushiro are the main culprits here)

Edit 2:

Spoilers weren't kidding when they said Aizen was talking a lot.

I think I'm enjoying this chapter more than I really should. On the surface it's the same typical stuff that we've been seeing, but seeing Ichigo do the exact same thing Aizen does to others makes this really enjoyable.

I think my only concern is that in the end Aizen is going to turn into one of them villains that whines after getting thrashed and make me lose all my respect I had for him. Edited by Phenom

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Agreed, it was a rather talky chapter, at least for Aizen, but yes to see Ichigo do to Aizen what he's been doing to everyone else for God only know how long at this point was quite enjoyable to read. Seeing Aizen seem to genuinely panic against Ichigo was pretty hilarious, but my favourite part had to be where Ichigo stops Aizen's sword with his hand and he's got this wonderful WTF?!!! expression on his face.[/size][/font]

I think that's everybody's favorite part lol. The only thing disappointing is that I'd rather see Aizen's face in his normal form over this butterfly look. I think his face would be a lot more priceless then.

Dang, Nnoitra had quite an entrance against both Chad and Ichigo... At least from an artistic standpoint.

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Maybe, to be honest though I've changed my opinion of my favourite Aizen face from the blade-block to the one where Ichigo destroys the Black Coffin kidou with a ***** slap. It's a small panel and probably not intended to look like that but Sad-Aizen is just hilarious.[/size][/font]

[img]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/6744/ownc.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/913/own2.jpg[/img]

These still remain as my favorite moments, and I think I'd like to see the look on his face when he's normal just for that moment.

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]I have to admit reading through the debates on other Bleach forums, I'm quite curious what Aizen's opinion that Ichigo merely pushed all his reiatsu into physical strength is being taken as fact, especially because Aizen still thinks he's more powerful than Ichigo. Chances are Ichigo is just operating off his power in the same way he always has and there's been no focus other than into Zangetsu.[/size][/font]

I don't have much of an opinion on the matter. People have been saying that Ichigo's mastered his bankai which is why Aizen can't feel his reiatsu... "shrugs" I'm just going to wait until it's explained instead of speculate and get a headache over it while enjoying the beating Aizen's getting/gonna get.

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]So apparently [spoiler]Aizen evolves again this week, is still supremely pissed at being injured by a mere human and the two scrap a little further before Ichigo goes to use Final Getsuga Tenshou in the last panel.[/spoiler] Nothing surprising, slightly disappointing in being so predictable.[/size][/font]

Yeah, it certainly seems like we're not going to get a bankai... :( :mad:

The one thing that keeps me coming back to Bleach is the anticipation of bankai's. Kubo's doing a nice job in keeping them in secret, but I'll tell you right now, Kubo's gonna have to really impress me with the rest of the chapters leading up to Aizen's defeat. Meaning, if I can't get my bankai then I want answers, and I mean everything; ranging from Aizen to Isshin. If I don't get that I'm done (I don't want partial crap either. I want it all), whether bankai's are revealed next arc or not. I won't give a ####. Edited by Phenom

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Aizen's new look actually has me quite curious about his potential evolution. I don't want to go as far as saying "an existence which transcends Hollow", but he's definitely shifting further and further towards the Hollow side and those two extra Hollow holes are certainly making me curious.

[strike]God damn I want my chapter naow![/strike]

Holy crap that must be some kind of record for how fast you could read this week's chapter. Finished it and I thought I was only around page 9 or so. Plus side Aizen's new Hollow form doesn't look completely crap and will probably die next week leading to the Hyougoku taking him over and becoming the main villain.[/size][/font] Edited by Gavin

I don't really have much of an opinion about the chapter... I suppose you can say I'm still disappointed.

"I'll end this in an instant."
"Let's Aizen transform"
"Takes blast"

Thanks for going back on your word, Ichigo >_>.

[size=1][strike]I swear, once I start reading D-Grayman and if it feels anywhere near as refreshing as Claymore or Psyren I'm dropping the big 3[/strike][/size] Edited by Phenom

[quote][indent][font="Tahoma"][size="2"][b]Bleach Asylum's Black Mask[/b]

Going by the anti-crist theme that Aizen has been playing on so far I guess he is really finished.

The prophecy says that the beast will try to impersonate god through miracles (hogyoku magic) and assume a form which resembles that of god (Seraph butterfly).

However once the real saviour shows up displaying power that the beast cannot cope with it will assume it's true form that is of a SEVEN HEADED DRAGON before being defeated and cast into the abyss of oblivion.

The prophecy also said that the beast would get mortally wounded but heal and survive (which was what happened when Gin stabbed Aizen).

So far we saw the Fake Prophet (Tosen) who would come and spread the greatness of the Fake Messiah (Aizen) who sought to attain the throne of god through the use of illusions (Kyoka Suigetsu) and corrupt evil magic (Hogyoku) that he sold as miracles.

However there is one last part of the prophecy which has yet to come into play...

Behind the Fake Prophet and the Fake Messiah was the Demon Lord who completed the unholy trinity and was by far much stronger than the other two.

This means that behind Aizen was someone far more powerful who taught him how to deceive others and seek forbidden powers to dethrone the Soul King. [/size][/font][/indent][/quote]
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]
First thoughts: HOLY ****ING **** :blink:

I don't actually want to believe Kubo is capable of doing something with this level of depth given how often he trolls us with "Plotbrem Officer ?" but dear God if he's actually managed to integrate the final battle from Revelations without anyone seeing it coming then I'm immensely impressed with him (and Black Mask for seeing the similarities two days before this chapter's spoilers were out). Also means that there's someone behind Aizen (leading to the introduction of the Royal Guard to counter) and that Aizen is himself going down for good in the next few chapters.

This would of course make Ichigo Saint Michael rather than Jesus for those not in the know.[/size][/font] Edited by Gavin