OtakuBoards

Bleach Manga [Warning: Spoilers]

Guest Juice Boy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Yeah, given how long and pointlessly we were stuck in Hueco Mundo with very little plot movement or development for Kubo to be able to pull out something like that just don't seem realistic. If it is just a coincidence it's pretty uncanny though.[/size][/font]

[quote][spoiler]とã??でã??ねã??
æ??å¾?のã?²ã??ã?¬ã??ã??ã??ã??
Unbelievable, the final Getsuga...

608 ï¼?ohana â??IR7jauNn4E ï¼?2010/09/14(火) 18:12:26 IDu//rBuaP
ã?¤ã?ã?´ã??è¦?ã?てã??ã??ã??ã??æ??å¾?のæ??ç??天衝だ
Ichigo: I'll show you, the final Getsuga Tenshou.
è?å?ã??なã??だã??その姿はã?¼ã?¼ã?¼ï¼?è?å?ã®å§¿ã®æ?¹ã?ã??ã??どã?ã?とæ?ã£ã?ã?どï¼?
Aizen: What, that form is--- (well, I wonder what he thinks about his form)

bleachã??DEICIDE22ã??

水中ï¼?ç²¾ç¥?とæ??のé?¨å±?にて
Underwater? Well, during that time in his mind--
ç?½ä¸?è­·ã??まだå??ã??ã??ã?ã??ä¸?è­·
Shirosaki: Haven't you fallen yet, Ichigo.
ä¸?è­·ã??å??ã??ねã?ってè¨?っã?ç­?だã?ã??æ??å¾?のæ??ç??天衝ってのã??è?きだã?まではな
Ichigo: Don't make me laugh, I'm not down yet. Not until I get what the final Getsuga Tenshou is.
ç?½ä¸?è­·ã??æ??ã?ã??æ°?はなã?とâ?¦ã??è¨?ってã?ã??!!
Shirosaki: I'm tellin' you... I'm not gonna teach you!!

�ぶ����
Shirosaki flies

ä¸?è­·ï¼?どã?ã?てだã??æ?¬æ°?でå??ã?つã??ã??なã??ã??æ??å?ã®æ®µé??で俺ã??å??ã?ã?はã?だã??そã??くã??ã?のå??の差ã?ã?ªã?¬é?には ã?っã?
Ichigo: (Why is it, that if he really wants to kill me, then he could've done so since the very beginning. He's got that much difference of power between us.
æ?¬æ°?でæ??ã?ã??æ°?ã?ç?¡ã?なã??ã??æ?¦ã?ã??ã??ã?ã¦èº«ã??é? ã?ばã?ã?ã??そのくã??ã?のäº?はå?ºæ¥ã ã?ã?ºã ã??ã??ど ã?ã?てだ
If he really doesn't want to teach me, then just stopping this fight and avoiding me would be fine. He could've done just that. So why
どã?ã?てã?ã?つのå?£ã?ã??はã??å¯?ã?ã?ばã?ã??ã?流ã??è¾¼ã??でくã??ã??だï¼?
So why is it that from his sword, flows such overwhelming loneliness)
å?£ã??交ã?交ã?ã?äº?人
The two exchange blows.
ç?½ã?¤ã?ã?´ã??ã?¤ã?ã?´ã«å?ã?ã?ã??ä¸?è­·å?£ã??é?¢ã?
Shirosaki faces Ichigo and separates him from his sword.

å?ºã?ã??ã??ä¸?è­·
Ichigo is stabbed.

ç?½ä¸?è­·ã??ã??くæ°?ã?つã?ã?â?¦ã??æ??å¾?のæ??ç??天衝とは私のå??ã??å?ã?å?¥ã??ã??ã?とでã?ã?æ??にã?ã??ã?とはで きã??â?¦
Shirosaki: So you've noticed... The final Getsuga Tenshou can't be learned from any blade but mine.
ä¸?è­·ã??ç??みã?ã??ç?¡ã?â?¦ã??
Ichigo: It doesn't hurt...
ç?½ä¸?è­·ã??å½?ç?¶ã ã??ã?の天é??æ?¬æ??はæ?¬æ¥ã?å?è?ªèº«â?¦ã??å?ã?å?¥ã??ã??ば貫ã?ã??ã??äº?にç??みなどã?ã?ã?はã? ã??なã?â?¦
Shirosaki: Of course. This Tensa Zangetsu is originally yours... To be pierced by it will not cause any pain.
æ¶?ã??ã?ぼã?ç?½ä¸?è­·
Tears spill from Shirosaki
ä¸?è­·ã??なã??で泣ã?てã??だ
Ichigo: Why the hell are you cryingã??
ç?½ä¸?è­·ã??ä¸?è­·ã??ã?のæ?¦ã?ã??å§?ã?ã?æ??にè¨?っã?è¨?è??ã??è¦?ã?てã?ã??ã?ã??ã?å?ã®è­·ã??ã?ã?ã??のã?ã??私の護ã??ã?ã?ã??ので はなã?のだと
Shirosaki: Ichigo, do you remember the words I said at the beginning of this fight? That what you want to protect is not what I want to protect.
ä¸?è­·ã??ã?ã?¢
Ichigo: Yeah.
ç?½ä¸?è­·ã??私の護ã??ã?ã?っã?ã??のはã??ã??ã?å?è?ªèº«ã ã??ä¸?è­·
Shirosaki: What I wanted to protect was... you, Ichigo.
ä¸?è­·ã??どã?ã?ã?æ?å?³ã ã??
Ichigo: What do you mean.
ç?½ä¸?ã??æ?å?³ã¯ã??æ??の極æ?ã¨ã¨ã??にã?のå??ã?ã??ç?´ã«ä¼ã?ã??だã?ã?ã??ä¸?è­·ã??ã?のæ??ã??使ã?ばã?å?ã¯ã?¼ã?¼ ã?¼ã?¼
Shirosaki: I meant, that the main point of the technique is directly taught straight from this blade. Ichigo, to teach you this technique, you have to----

空中に�つ��
Aizen standing in mid-air.
ä¸?è­·ã??æ??å¾?のæ??ç??天衝ってのはã??俺è?ªèº«ã?æ??ç??になã??ã?とだã??ï¼?é»?髪ã?­ã?³æ¯?è?°ã¾ã§ã??é¡?は鼻ã?ã??ã? ã?å??帯ï¼?
Ichigo: The final Getsuga Tenshou is to turn myself into Zangetsu. (His black hair flows all the way down to his hips, and bandages wrap around his face from the nose down)
ä¸?è­·ã??ã?のæ??ã??使ã?ばã??俺は死ç¥?のå??のå?¨ã¦ã??失ã?ã??æ??å¾?ってのはそã?ã?ã?æ?å?³ã 
Ichigo: This technique is, for me to part with all the power of a shinigami, that is what the final form meant.

è?å?ã??ï¼?まã?ã?ã??私は死ç¥?とはå?¥æ¬¡å??へとé?²å??ã??é?ã?ã?äº?でã??äº?次å??のå­?å?¨ã?ä¸?次å??のå­?å?¨ã«å¹²æ¸? できぬã??ã?に
Aizen: (Impossible. I who, evolved beyond the dimensions of a shinigami, able to an existence of two or three dimensions apart from it, could not cross such a line
è?ªã??æ?å?³ç??にã?¬ã??ã?«ã??ä¸?ã?て干æ¸?ã?ã?ぬé?ã??ã??æ­»ç¥?にã??人é??にã??ã??私のé??å?§ã??æ??ã?å?ã??ã?とはでき なくなっã?
to intentionally lower your own level as far as your limits could go, not even as a shinigami or a human, to the point where my reiatsu could no longer even register it
まã?ã?ã??まã?ã?ã??奴はã??ã??奴はã??私ã??ã??ã??ã??æ?´ã«ä¸?の次å??にã??ç«?ってã?ã??とã?ã?のã?ã?¼ã?¼ã?¼ã?¼ï¼?
impossible. impossible. This bastard, this man, to stand and evolve beyond me is---)
è?å?ã??馬鹿な!!ã??そã??なはã?ã?ã?ã??ã?!!ã??人é??ã?とæ°?ã?ã?の私ã??è¶?ã?ã??など!!ã??そã??なäº?ã? ã?¼ã?¼ã?¼
Aizen: FOOL!!! That such a thing could happen!!! THAT SUCH A MERE HUMAN COULD SURPASS ME!!! THAT SUCH A THING IS EVEN---

ä¸?è­·ã??å??ã??æ?´ã¿
Ichigo grabs his sword
ã??ç?¡æ??ã?ï¼?ã??ã?つï¼?
[MUGETSU] (Moonless sky)

次のã??ã?¼ã?¸ã¯é??きでã??空はæ??é??ã??å±±
In the next page it opens with the sky filling with darkness

å?¨ã¦ã??ç?¡ã«å¸°ã?â?¦ï¼ï¼
To bring everything back into darkness--!!!

è?ºã¨ã??でã??ねã?¼ï¼ï¼ï¼
An unexpected Ichigo!!!
ã?«ã??ã?ªå¤?身ã?ちã??っã?ã??!!
He transformed!!
�髪�����まで�
He's got long black hair (hip-length)
ちã??っとã?¦ã?«ã?­ã?ªã?©ã®å¤?身に似てã??ã??ã??ã??
It looks very similar to Ulquiorra's transformation...
é¡?はã?«ã?«ã?·å??ç??みã?ã?にå??帯まã?てã??ã??ã??ã??
His face is covered with bandages just like Kakashi-sensei's... [/spoiler][/quote]

I was pretty disappointed with the last chapter mainly because I'm getting cheated out of my bankai's, but this chapter sounds pretty good. Since I'm not getting my bankai's I'm expecting answers. I want to know everything. This'll be the only time you'll ever hear/see me say I want a flashback arc.

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]I'm actually very disappointed with this week's chapter out of the simple fact it means [spoiler]the next arc is going to inevitably revolve around Ichigo getting his powers back after he uses the FGT.[/spoiler] For the first time in literally years we've had Ichigo actually being badass and seeing his "resolve" in full swing, as opposed to the Hueco Mundo arc and all the doubt and despair therein. Feels like a waste of seeing Ichigo like that if he's going to lose it so soon.[/size][/font]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]As I recall Kubo said the next arc after this would focus pretty heavily on Isshin so I guess he's going to be pretty instrumental in Ichigo regaining his powers. Giving it a bit of thought I can't help but wonder if Deicide is supposed to refer not only to Aizen but also Ichigo given he'll no longer be a Shinigami after this.[/size][/font]

And there you have it. Aizen is reduced to nothing but another typical whiny villain. >_> Seen it coming, but still, I didn't want him to actually be one. His early epicness has been reduced to nothing to me now.

Mugetsu.... That word looks familiar.

Best way to enjoy Bleach. Forget about storyline/plot and just admire it from an art perspective. You get no feeling of disappointment.

Maybe I don't understand exactly what happened while he was fighting in his inner world, but did he not master his hollow powers as well? If he did giving up his shinigami powers it wouldn't be the end of the world if he has access to the hollow that killed Ulquiorra. If he regains his lost powers I'd be irritated, like nothing bad actually happens to good guys, they can't be killed and the sacrifices they make to defeat people are always fixable. Plus we already had Ishida "lose" his powers.

Anyways, did Zangetsu not want to teach the technique to Ichigo because it means he won't be able to protect him anymore? It's kinda sad seeing him throw away his zanpakuto like this although its probably better than him getting killed.

Also with Orihime running around able to reject any event I'm sure that she can just reject his use of the final getsuga tensho meaning he could keep using it so long as she stuck around. Poor Orihime, she has lots of work cut out for her in the real world/ soul society, I'm not sure if she can bring back the dead, but if her power works like Aizen said it should be doable (if not at this point eventually she should be trained some more to increase her abilities because I'm ready for her, Ishida, and Chad to be important again).

Very solid points, Lawliet. As far as I see it, Hollow Ichigo once said that he and Zangetsu were one in the same or something along those lines. If they are 2 different source of his powers then that last filler arc is being tied in in some ways. Anyway, if Ichigo still had his hollow powers then he would turn into a hollow, at least that's what I'm assuming if you go back to when he had to train to regain his... shinigami... powers... Grr... Craaap, I don't want to see him train to get his powers back again. I've seen a couple of folk say that they think the anime will end here.

I would think the reason Zangetsu didn't want to teach Ichigo is because of part protection and part giving up his powers.

No pity for Orihime.

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Mugetsu = Moonless Night, which is rather appropriate.

As to what Ichigo is giving up in using this technique, more than likely all his powers given the way the Tensa/Hollow fusion responded. At the end of the day Hollow Ichigo, Zangetsu and Ichigo are all one person, all one power. Maybe Orihime can reject it but I'm guessing Kubo will come up with a reason not to.
[/size][/font]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Well we're getting a "short" arc next after this (unless that was Deicide) and then a much longer one and supposedly Isshin is to be the major focus of one of them. Given Ichigo has just got cool again I want to see him get back his power and resolve, but it would be nice to see a bit more about Isshin and Shinigami who were around when he was active.[/size][/font]

I just caught up on my reading today and I have to say Im liking Ichigo more and more. He doesn't seem to be this whiny hero who always feels bad for himself when things get tough. He actually sounds tough and has the power to prove it. And now when he actually says Im gonna end this in an instant I kinda believed him.

And Im sooo glad that Aizen is reduced to a baby after being a ***** for so long...."I know this and I know that" was getting on my nerves. Its good to see him actually have to fight. And as I thought, hes a terrible fighter.....he just went on scaring the crap outta people and then surprising them. For those who weren't scared, he used hs clones to hide behind while he stalled for time. Aizen is such a wimp but Im sensing a great fight between him and Ichigo.

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Spoilers this week seem a bit meh to be honest. [spoiler]Ichigo fails to kill Aizen with Mugetsu and is about to get exterminated when Urahara shows up to save the day with anti-Hougyoku kidou. Batman and Superman, I mean Urahara and Aizen argue as Aizen's transformations are rolled back and he is finally sealed away.[/spoiler]

Given how epic Kubo made Ichigo look I'm quite disappointed that was how it ended.[/size][/font] Edited by Gavin

Beat me to it, but yeah, spoilers are rather disappointing but it is better than what I saw last night for spoilers... Talking about Aizen's bankai reversing time and other crap.

However, I am glad the fight is now over though. Now I want my answers.

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]I would say given Aizen is being sealed away the fight is only over for now. I imagine we'll see Aizen reappear in about a hundred or two hundred chapters as a minion for some other much greater evil that's out there. Still not the ending anyone wanted I would imagine.[/size][/font]

[quote name='Phenom' date='22 September 2010 - 11:23 PM' timestamp='1285194189' post='700694']
Aizen has officially made me cautious of all villains who has a calm demeanor. I will never jump the gun and say they are one of my favorites again until I see how they go out.
[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Funnily enough most of the "calm villains" I've seen Shō Hayami (Aizen's seiyuu) play end up completely losing their cool just before their deaths. Wonder if it's a contractual obligation for him.

Still not a huge fan of this week's chapter and honestly the art didn't really sell me on it any more than the spoilers alone.[/size][/font]

Kisuke Urahara is now officially the best character in the series. Haha j/k. But he really has a great mind and Kubo has used him very well I think. Urahara seems to be the toughest character to beat becuase of his mind....he isnt strong as in spiritual pressure but he is such a great strategist. I could never really put my thumb on Urahara...he always sem to know more than what he told everyone....no matter what the situation. It seems that he knew that aizen was a traitor but he never told anyone that is a hero now. The only ones who knew from the start were the vizards and they weren't there in the beginning. He didnt even tell Ichigo. But I guess it would kill the story if Urahara said "Hey Ichigo, good luck saving Rukia from the Soul Society. Oh by the way, if you see a guy named Aizen...expose his traitorous plan to everyone you meet."

Credit: maaru/mymangaspoilers
Verification: Confirmed

[spoiler]422ã??the silent story

SSの空座ç?ºã??ç?ºã®è£?ä¿®ä½?業とç?ºã®äººã®å?¨åä¿è­·ã?ã?ç¾ä¸?への転移ä½?業ã??ã?ã??ã??ã?¦ã?ªã¨ãã®é?¨ä¸?ã??
In SS's Karakura, Karakura's repairs and recovery are underway, while Mayuri's subordinates prepare to transition it back.
ç?ºä¸­ã«æ­»ç¥?ã?ã?ã??ç?¶æ??で転移ã??ã?ã??ã?とã?ã??ã??ã?¦ã?ªã??ã?»ã?³ã?«ã?¤é??なã?での転移はï¼?æ­»ç¥?ã?ï¼?危é?ºã§ã?とé??å?¡ã?æ­¢ã?ã??ã??
In the middle of town, Mayuri tells the shinigami taking stock of the situation for transfer that there won't be Senkaimon for transfer because there's danger, so they halt.
ä½?è£?ã??æ?ã£ã¦10æ?°ã?てã??ã??ã??とã?ã?ã??ã?¦ã?ªã«ã?æ?¥ã?ã?¼ï¼æ­»ã¬ã?ã?¼ï¼ã¨é?¨ä¸?ã?避é?£ã?ã?ã??ã??
"The margin of error is only 10!", so he screams at his subordinates to 'Hurry-! You'll die--!'.
è?ªå??のç??ã?に反吐ã?å?ºã??ã?¨ã¨ã??ã?¦ã?ªã??
"Your naivete is gonna make me puke", says Mayuri.

ひã??ã??の治ç??ã??çµ?ã?ã?ä¸?å??ã?は大ä¸?夫でã?ã??ã?と卯のè?±ã??å?©ã?ã??へã??ã?ã??ã?ã??ã??の!ï¼?とè?くã?ªã?µã«ã?
鬼é?にできã??ã?とはå?»ç??とå¤?ã?ã??なã?ã?ã?とは彼女ã?ç??きã??äº?ã??諦ã?ãªã?ã??ばã?ã?ã??はã??
彼女ã?諦ã?ã??ã?どã?ã?はã?なã?æ?¹ã®ã»ã?ã?ã??くç?¥ã£ã¦ã?ã??はã?でã?とç¶?ã?ã??ã??
I'm finishing Hiyori's treatment, but for now she'll be alright, says Unohana, to Lisa who's been asking if she's saved.
ã?ã?きになã?»ã?»ã?»å¯ã®è?±ã?µã?³ã¨å¹³å­ã??なã?ã?礼ã??è¨?ã?のでã?ã?ï¼?仲é??のå?½ã??æ??ã?のにã?ã?礼のè¨?è??などã?ã??まã?ã??と卯のè?±ã??
Thank you... Unohana-san, says Hirako. "Why would you need to thank me? I'm merely saving the lives of our nakama, your words of gratitude are unnecessary", says Unohana.
仲é??のつã??ã??なã?ã?ã?ã??ã?±ã?§ã£ã¦ã²ã??ã??ã??っã?ã??è¨?ã?ã??ã?ãªãã¨ã¤ã¶ã??く平子ã??そã?てã??ã?ã?ちどã?ã?きになã?»ã?»ã?»å¯ã®è?±ã?µã?³ã¨ç¤¼ã??ã?ã?平子ã??
"I wasn't planning on being nakama, but that idiot Hiyori got that badly hurt..." Hirako sighs. "So I will thank you again.... Unohana san," says Hirako.

SSにæ?»ã£ã¦ãã?ç?½å??とå?£å?«ï¼?とã??ちã??ï¼?ã??è¿?ã?ã??é??å?¡ã?ちã??ã?±ã?¬ã??みてæ??護班ã??å?¼ã¶é??å?¡ã??ä»?å??のæ?¦ã?はã?ã?ã?でã?ã?ã?ï¼?ときくé??å?¡ã«ã?ã¤ã¾ã??ねã?æ?¦ã?だっã?ã?とå?£å?«ã??
Kenpachi (and Yachiru) and Byakuya arrive at SS and meet their divisions. They call for the medical division for their wounds. "How was the fighting?", asks his division, "it wasn't boring," says Kenpachi.

è??å?ã??大のå­?にå??ã??てã?ã??ã?¤ã??ã?¼ã??そã?にã?¢ã?³ã?¢ã?³ã¨é³´ãå£°ã??è??ã?ãªç?®ã§ã?é³´ãå£°ã®ã»ã?ã??みã??ã?¤ã??ã?¼ã??そã?にはå¬?ã?そã?にã?っぽã??ふã??破面のç?¬ã??
Hueco Mundo. The puppy approaches the fallen Yammi. It barks loudly. A blank eye opens, and Yammi looks toward the barking. The puppy wags it's tail happily.
なã??でつã?て来てã??だã??ã?»ã?»ã?»ã?ã?«ç?¬ã?ã?»ã?»ã?»ã¨ã¤ã¶ã??くã?¤ã??ã?¼ã??そのままç?½ç?®ã«ãªã??ã?¤ã??ã?¼ã??ï¼?æ­»ã??だï¼?ï¼?
"Why'd ya come here... Stupid dog..." sighs Yammi. Then his eyes go white. (he died?)

SSの空座ç?ºã«ä½?ã??ä¸?護に声ã??ã?ã?ã??裏è?¹ã??みã??なはときくä¸?護にã?帰ã??é ?きまã?ã?と裏å??ã??
In SS's Karakura town, Ichigo's standing while Urahara's shouting at him. Everyone's asking Ichigo
ç??ã?ã??é»?å´?ã?µã?³ã«è©±ã?ã?そã?でã?ã?ã?どã?å?ã?くã??ã?話ã?ã?ã?づã??そã?でã?ã?ã??でとç¶?ã?ã??裏è?¹ã«ã?ã¾ã?ã?è¨?æ?¶ã??ï¼?とä¸?è­·ã??
"I know everyone wants to talk to Kurosaki-san, but, please it'll have to be the same story..., Urahara continues, "No way, what're you gonna to their memory?" says Ichigo.
ä»?å??はã?ã?ってまã?ã??とç­?ã?ã??裏è?¹ã«ã?ã??ã?っã?ã?ã??ã?é? ã?のã??ã?¤ã?¤ã ã?なã?æ?»ã£ã?ã??俺の口ã?ã??伝ã?ã??ã??とæ??ã??くç­?ã?ã??ä¸?è­·ã??
"This time I won't change it", Urahara laughs, "Oh, that's good, I won't have to hide it anymore, I don't want to have to explain again, " laughs Ichigo.
æ??æ??の封印æ?¶ã¯ç²¾é??廷にé?びã?46室にã??ってå?¦é?ã?決å®?ã?ã??ã??でã?ã??ã?と裏è?¹ã??
"Well, the sealed Aizen will have to be dealt with by central 46, " says Urahara.
そã?ã?とã?ã?ä¸?護にã?ã©ã?ã?てそã??なé¡?ã??ã?てã??ã??ã?ã?ï¼?と裏è?¹ã??
"Oh yeah, that.." Ichigo says, "Why are you making that face?" asks Urahara.
è?ªå??にã??ã??くã?ã?ã??なã?ã?ãã?ç­?ã?ã??è?ºã«ã?ã?¢ã??ã?¿ã¯æ­£ã?ã?ã?とã??ã?ã?ã??だã?ã??そã??なé¡?ã??ã?ã??å¿?要はなã?とã?ã?裏è?¹ã??
"I don't know, " Ichigo smiles, "You don't need to make that face when you did the right thing," says Urahara.
ã?ã??とè?ºã¯ã?æ??æ??はæ?¬å½?に宝ç??にæ??絶ã?ã??ã?のã?なï¼?ときくã??親ç?¶ã?ã?å®ç??のè?½å??はå?¨å?²ã®å¿?ã??å?ã??è¾¼ã??でå?·è±¡å??ã?ã??ã?とだとã?ってã?ã??
Ichigo asks, "Are you sure that Aizen's truly been rejected by the Hougyoku now? Dad says that the Hougyoku has the ability to detect and confuse the hearts around it."
そã??なã??ã?ã??ã?ã?ã?ã?ã??æ??æ??はè?ªã??æ??ã??でå??ã??失っã?ã??ã?ã??ねã?のã?なときくã??
"It that's so, what if Aizen's ambitioned power was actually gone..." he wonders.
äº?è§?にæ?¦ã?ã??ã??ã?になってã?æ??æ??のå??に触ã??ã?ä¸?è­·ã??そのå??には孤ç?¬ã?ã?なã?っã?とã?ã?ã??
"While I was fighting on par with him, I was able to feel his sword," says Ichigo, "That sword was asking not to be left in solitude."
æ??æ??ã?ç??まã??ã?ときã?ã??é£?びぬã?てã?なã??ã?æ??æ??はã?っとè?ªå??とå?ã?ç?®ç·?にç«?ってくã??ã??誰ã?ã??æ?¢ã?てã?ã??ã?ã??なã?のã?なã?
だã?ã??ã?ãã??ã?みつã?ã??なã?と諦ã?ã?ç?¬é??ã?ã??ã?å¿?のどã?ã?でã?だの死ç¥?になã??ã?ã?ってé¡?ってã?ã??ã?ã??なã?のã?なã?»ã?»ã?»ã¨ç¶?ã?ã??ä¸?è­·ã??
"From the point of Aizen's birth had passed, Aizen's always had his gaze on someone as if he's been searching for it, I think,
That the moment he gave up because he couldn't see it, I wonder where his desire to be a shinigami in his heart went to...." says Ichigo
そã?にé»?å´?くã??ï¼?と声ã??ã?ã?ã??人ç?©ã??æ?¯ã??å?くとそã?にはäº?ä¸?ã??はã?ã?ã?ç?³ç?°ã?ã?ã?£ã??ã?ã?«ã?­ã?¢ã«ã?¬ã?³ã?¸ã?ã??
Someone asks, "IS that Kurosaki-kun?". The view pans around to Orihime, then Ishida, Chad, Rukai and Renji.
ã??ã?起きて大ä¸?夫なのã?ã??と声ã??ã?ã?ã??ä¸?護にã?è²´æ§?ã?そなã??だそのã?»ã?»ã?»ã¨ã?«ã?­ã?¢ã?è¨?ã?ã?ã?ã?とã?ã?ã§ã?
Ichigo wonders, "I wonder if it's alright to wake up now,", "What do you mean, you idiot..." says Rukia
äº?ä¸?ã?ã?ã??っぱã??é»?å´?å?だã?»ã?»ã?»é«ªã?é?·ã?ã?ã??ちã?ã??ã?ã??なã?ã?とã?»ã?»ã?»ã??ã?っã?ã?»ã?»ã??ã?っã?ã?と泣きなã?ã??å??ã??ã??
Orihime says, "It's really Kurosaki-kun... I thought I couldn't be wrong but your hair's gotten long so.... Thank.... Thank goodness," while tears well up in her eyes.
なã??つã?¼ã?«ã?ªã?てã??だã??ã?é ­ã¯ã??ã?µã??ã?µã ã?どã?»ã?»ã?»ã¨ã?ã?ã?ã?てå??ã??ã?ã??ä¸?è­·ã??
"Of course it's me, my head's just messed up all over... " and Ichigo collapses.
ç??ã?ä¸?護!と声ã??ã?ã?ã??ã?ã?ã?ã?»ã?»ã?ã?ã?ã?ã?ã?ã?ã?ã?ã?ã?ã?ã?ã?ã?と叫ぶä¸?護で次号ã??
"Ichigo!" everyone shouts, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Ichigo shouts, and it's off to next issue.[/spoiler]

"sigh"

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Loving some of the theories coming out in the wake of this chapter, such as the idea Ichigo is going to take Kyouka Suigetsu to replace Zangetsu as his zanpakutou.

Yammy being off-panelled by Kenpachi and Byakuya has also elicited quite the fury from the former's fans.[/size][/font]

So Yammy went from having many legs to having a gorilla-ish lower body... Not sure if I recall seeing that the last time we saw him. I just remember him getting bigger because he was pissed.

Byakuya and Kenpachi coming back battered like that makes me wonder if that was due to Yammy or was it done by each other. I know Yammy was getting in the way and whatnot, but they were also bout to go at it as well. (I wanna see that fight badly)

If Ichigo's little theory about Aizen is anywhere near true then that would probably answer my question about him not using his bankai... (though, I still don't really care for that)

So while everyone else went home, what about Matsumoto? Just some stuff I'm going to think about for a little.