Lady Macaiodh Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 i posted this in another thread recently but it was pretty much dead & nobody saw it, so i thought i'd display it here for all you beautiful people to enjoy. (j/k, i'm not [I]that [/I] arrogant...)
BabyGirl Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [color=deeppink]"Smoldering temptress!" Almost too hot for Otaku this picture is, oui! Pretty as always, Lady M ;)[/color]
Treble Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 *Starts drooling*:wow:Thats a very nice looking picture.
~Mystical Pan~ Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 whoa....lovely pic Lady M.! :) *gives her a crowbar* you'll be needing that to keep all the guys at bay after they see that sweet pic...lol :D
Guest Master O Beans Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 WoooHA! lookin' lovely I must say :p
Justin Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 Damn, you're pretty. I never knew you had posted an earliest pic... -Justin
Queen Asuka Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [color=crimson]I saw your pic the other day and I meant to comment on it, but you are so pretty. I like your hair color. Mine's just this plain color, but yours is cute. *smiles*[/color]
Guest Akito Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 Love the pic, did u read what I wished for ssj chicks topic about what we want for christmas?
Guest Athena Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 I wish I could be pretty like that...Oh well, I might get a pic on these boards sometime.
PiroMunkie Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [SIZE=1]:confuse2: To be honest I like the other one better.. I dunno, this one's a little too... [i]revealing[/i] for my tastes :blush: hehe[/SIZE]
woody Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 I make comment about this pic on the other thread, but I'll say it again. You look hot Lady M. :D
RicoTranzrig Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 Nice picture...gets straight to the point, beautiful.
Defcon5 Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 damn......(thats about all I could muster up. O by the way damn is meant in a good way.)
Navi Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]Oh m-my... *nose starts bleeding, faints* [/B][/QUOTE] heh, anime boy. you remind me of willow from buffy.
Outlaw Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i] [B] you remind me of willow from buffy. [/B][/QUOTE] I agree. You do resemble her......alot........only sexier. Man, all these posts show either one of 2 thing. We have alot of nice ppl on the boards who want to compliment you, or we have alot of desperate guys who think your hot.
DeathKnight Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [color=crimson]As I said before, I shall say again. You are very, very beautiful LM...[/color]
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 23, 2001 Author Posted December 23, 2001 thanks, everybody... you're all sweeties... i posted this so altron will finally agree to be my love slave.
Gee-enki Dama Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 Looking as good as ever Lady M :) :nervous: :worried:
Guest Zeh Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]thanks, everybody... you're all sweeties... i posted this so altron will finally agree to be my love slave. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=red]All ya need now is Seph or James to be a Love Slave... then you have full access to the board :devil: I've said it before and i'll say it again... My gawd you're prety LM...[/COLOR]
Break Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [SIZE=1]..... You are very, very beautiful. I like your hair alot, it's cool [/SIZE]:)
Justin Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i] [B] I agree. You do resemble her......alot........only sexier. Man, all these posts show either one of 2 thing. We have alot of nice ppl on the boards who want to compliment you, or we have alot of desperate guys who think your hot. [/B][/QUOTE] Its all the same thing, Outlaw, either way she is getting complemented. Just some faint or have to take a second look. :shifty:*looks at picture again*:shifty: What? Like [i]you[/i] guys didn't look again... -Justin
Transtic Nerve Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 ohhhh purdy :) You should also post some other picsof your sexy brother lol :p and maybe one day I'll post a pic of Danny for ya'all to see :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now