Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Master O Beans
Posted
WoooHA! lookin' lovely I must say :p
Posted
[color=crimson]I saw your pic the other day and I meant to comment on it, but you are so pretty. I like your hair color. Mine's just this plain color, but yours is cute. *smiles*[/color]
Posted
Love the pic, did u read what I wished for ssj chicks topic about what we want for christmas?
Posted
I wish I could be pretty like that...Oh well, I might get a pic on these boards sometime.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Oh m-my... *nose starts bleeding, faints* [/B][/QUOTE]
heh, anime boy.

you remind me of willow from buffy.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]

you remind me of willow from buffy. [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree. You do resemble her......alot........only sexier.

Man, all these posts show either one of 2 thing. We have alot of nice ppl on the boards who want to compliment you, or we have alot of desperate guys who think your hot.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]thanks, everybody... you're all sweeties...

i posted this so altron will finally agree to be my love slave. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]All ya need now is Seph or James to be a Love Slave... then you have full access to the board :devil:


I've said it before and i'll say it again... My gawd you're prety LM...[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i]
[B]

I agree. You do resemble her......alot........only sexier.

Man, all these posts show either one of 2 thing. We have alot of nice ppl on the boards who want to compliment you, or we have alot of desperate guys who think your hot. [/B][/QUOTE]
Its all the same thing, Outlaw, either way she is getting complemented. Just some faint or have to take a second look.
:shifty:*looks at picture again*:shifty: What? Like [i]you[/i] guys didn't look again...

-Justin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...