BabyGirl Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B] Ur right, it is terrible! I mean, look at their beautiful faces, all, umm... Fuzzy! And one more thing, I say we close this topic in honor of LM! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]It's not [i]that bad[/i], woody. Here's the one I've been working on...it's not that great either, but it's hard when dealing with three pictures...for me at least :)[/color]
woody Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 that's beautiful babygirl. Don't delete this thread, I want to make a better one using photoshop sometime this week.
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 All these picks are cool keep at it all
Outlaw Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 Come on, let me be Bosley, plzzzzzzzz. :toothy: By the way, those I have not told yet, you look ravashing. Sorry its takin me so long. And yes, I still stand my my earlier statement about the patheticness of the guys on this board.
Dragon Warrior Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 heh heh. That's cool, Babygirl! I could do it, but i don't have the pictures so... ya know. But, good job!
Guest Zeh Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 I gotta Idea BG! Insted of using that pic, 'cause you can't see your hair well, use a different pic!
BabyGirl Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B]I gotta Idea BG! Insted of using that pic, 'cause you can't see your hair well, use a different pic! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Yes, I agree. The only problem is, I saved the creation to regular .jpeg format, and not in PSF format, so I cannot edit it since the layers are now merged as one -_-. Not smart on my part...[/color]
Vegitto4 Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 Go to the testing section, and look for her thread. trust me, you will love it
Justin Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 :eek: EEEEEEK...*falls over dead* Three insanely beautiful women all in one post! I can't handle it...Why does Adam get all the glory? Justin wants angels too! :cussing: Outlaw wants to be Bosley mesa tinks... -Justin
Vegitto4 Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]It's not [i]that bad[/i], woody. Here's the one I've been working on...it's not that great either, but it's hard when dealing with three pictures...for me at least :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] you should put the other pic you posted in testing. that one would do well on it
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 24, 2001 Author Posted December 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B] Why does Adam get all the glory? [/B][/QUOTE] b/c adam's the coolest one here, that's why.
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 24, 2001 Author Posted December 24, 2001 eh, shut up, you know what i think about you! :love:
Vegitto4 Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 Yeah, I know. :blush: ok, back to the topic. you guys should get Final Flash to make the banner, he is good at that stuff
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted December 25, 2001 Posted December 25, 2001 [color=indigo]Wow LM, I love your hair! It's a very pretty shade of red. Is it natural? If it is, you're lucky... :p LoL..... Adam's Angels:angel:..... very cute. :rotflmao::freak: I don't know if I should.... but I've decided to link my pic. It's quite old(3 yrs.), it's quite strange, but oddly enough.... I like it:drunk:. [It's [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=124717]me[/url]... The Irish Leprechaun girl on the [b]right[/b]!] I'm not trying to become an [i]Adam's Angel[/i].... trust me. [size=1][i]I've never cared for fruit.[/size][/i] Besides, it's not like I'm pretty enough anyway. Nice piccy:box:[/color]
Anna Posted December 25, 2001 Posted December 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][color=indigo]Wow LM, I love your hair! It's a very pretty shade of red. Is it natural? If it is, you're lucky... :p LoL..... Adam's Angels:angel:..... very cute. :rotflmao::freak: I don't know if I should.... but I've decided to link my pic. It's quite old(3 yrs.), it's quite strange, but oddly enough.... I like it:drunk:. [It's [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=124717]me[/url]... The Irish Leprechaun girl on the [b]right[/b]!] I'm not trying to become an [i]Adam's Angel[/i].... trust me. [size=1][i]I've never cared for fruit.[/size][/i] Besides, it's not like I'm pretty enough anyway. Nice piccy:box:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Awww! You're very pretty! I like that dress, too. Is your hair naturally curly?? If so,.... nyeh :p (;) j/k) I always have to curl my hair; what a pain. -__- Anyway, that's a good pic. ^_^
Dragonfire1477 Posted December 25, 2001 Posted December 25, 2001 All these beautiful women in one post! On top of that modesty seems to be a common quality. And being a leprechaun is nothing to be ashamed of! It's cool to be short AND have red hair :wigout: . The girls here should stop being so modest, I wish I had people like you in MY school. Anyway, I wish all you beautiful people a merry Christmas, happy Hanuka (sp?), and a joyful new year.;)
Guest Zeh Posted December 25, 2001 Posted December 25, 2001 If you wanna have a good pic of BG... contact kuja... he got tons.
Queen Asuka Posted December 26, 2001 Posted December 26, 2001 [color=crimson]I know I'm late! Grr...I never have enough time online to post all the stuff I need to! But I feel so special that I was not only nominated to be in Adam's Angels, but I was also picked to be the sexy blonde! *cheers for herself* And I also thank you all for the wonderful compliments because I have such low self-confidence! And BG you are so PRETTY TOO! Ugh, all your girls make me so jealous! MERRY CHRISTMAS![/color]
Guest Master O Beans Posted December 26, 2001 Posted December 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tetsuo [/i] [B]uhhh, your hot [/B][/QUOTE] Haha! your very first post here at Otaku and you've already got you priorities straight :excited: Hehe, looks like you'll fit in just fine here! :D
Pressure Posted December 26, 2001 Posted December 26, 2001 :eek: Your SHIRT LM!! Do you always dress like that? :confuse2: Damnit.. I wanna be part of Adam's Angels!! By the way Lm... I am forced to agree w/ Transtic... Your brothers are HOTT!!!!! :love: :tasty: :love: :tasty: :love2:
Vegitto4 Posted December 26, 2001 Posted December 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][color=indigo]Wow LM, I love your hair! It's a very pretty shade of red. Is it natural? If it is, you're lucky... :p LoL..... Adam's Angels:angel:..... very cute. :rotflmao::freak: I don't know if I should.... but I've decided to link my pic. It's quite old(3 yrs.), it's quite strange, but oddly enough.... I like it:drunk:. [It's [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=124717]me[/url]... The Irish Leprechaun girl on the [b]right[/b]!] I'm not trying to become an [i]Adam's Angel[/i].... trust me. [size=1][i]I've never cared for fruit.[/size][/i] Besides, it's not like I'm pretty enough anyway. Nice piccy:box:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] You and your friend are very pretty. You must be one of the most sought after girls in school
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 26, 2001 Author Posted December 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i] [B]:eek: Your SHIRT LM!! Do you always dress like that? :confuse2: [/B][/QUOTE] nooo! it's actually a bathing suit & i was wearing it for a photo shoot. i hated that thing. oh, & yes, i am a natural red-head.
Will2x Posted December 26, 2001 Posted December 26, 2001 Adam's Angels auditon: Only the hottest chicks from around the otaku globe, must be hot,sexy,and dangerouse ;) LM is :flaming: HOT:flaming: id get drunk with you anytime!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now