[i]Stuart[/i]- 0 Points
[i]taperson[/i]- 0 Points
[i]The Boss[/i]- 4 Points
[i]Veritas[/i]- 0 Points
[i]Vicky[/i]- 5 Points
[i]SHUN[/i]- 0 Points
[i]White[/i]- 2 Points
[i]Zidargh[/i]- 0 Points[/size][/indent]
[center][img]http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/3918/round1ex6.jpg[/img][/center]

Okay, everyone! Here's Round One, ready to go! If you're a contestant from the list in the first post of this thread, you may participate. Otherwise, you may give critiques to contestants and even bet! Check the other OtaKuties thread for more information on that. But for now, onto the good stuff.

[b]Round One Picture:::[/b]
[indent]The first round we're going easy on you. Simply make a good black and white photo. Black and white photos are often very stylish and come out really nicely. Let's see what you can do! Add anything else to it you want to make it more creative.

[b]Requirements:[/b]
[list][*]Photo is black and white.
[*]At the most 500x600 pixels.[/list][/indent]

[b]Round One Interview:::[/b]
[indent]Like the picture part, we're taking it easy on you guys for now. Let's just get to know you a bit better. Just simply answer the following questions as thoroughly as you can (not too lengthy, just enough to give us an idea). Length is important. Too little won't give us enough to work with and vote for you. Too much may bore the public. Keep that in mind.

[b]Questions:[/b]
[list][*]What's your favorite hobby?
[*]What do you think your best personality trait would be? (Kindness, humor, etc.)[/list][/indent]

That's it, everyone. Good luck to you on this round. It'll close [b]Sunday, January 14th, 2007.[/b] Feel free to post your submission anytime from now to then. Betting is now also open (see the other thread for details on that). Good luck again and if you have any questions, IM or PM me. Thanks!

[b]Note:[/b] If you're unable to participate in a round, that's fine. Just contact me and tell me. Otherwise, if you miss two rounds without communicating me, you'll be eliminated. Thank you :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1]Okay, here's my round 1 photo that I just made.

[center][IMG]http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/8501/otakutiesround3sh9.png[/IMG][/center]

I went for the more abstract feel. And I just felt like wearing my gasmask and showing off my real, canadian moose goggles.

1. [b]What's your favorite hobby?[/b]
Currently it's probably making and listening to music. I spend the majority of the day listening to music and I play guitar myself. Plus, I can make really odd noises with my voice and throat and all to add to my music. My current goal is to make a whole album ([i]with[/i] UK Bonus Tracks) with a friend of mine, without using any instruments. And I just planned on starting a band with two others, though I don't see a long future in that.

2. [b]What do you think your best personality trait would be?[/b]
My optimism. I am pretty much known in my direct circle of friends and family for my optimism and my positive way of looking at life. In fact, it even shocks people when I say something negative and they respond very odd to it. My optimism is part of my type of ironic humor. Though not many people get the way I speak and behave. [/size]

[center][size=1][/center]
[center][img]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m46/xYourxOnlyxHope1256/Picture24.jpg[/img] [/center]
[center]1. [b]What's your favorite hobby?[/b][/center]
[center]My favorite hobby would probably have to be writing. Writing is the biggest part of my life. It lets me express my feelings that I can't express to other people. It lets me keep my life together, because I can write anything there, and not have anyone else know. After that it's probably video games video games video games![/center]

[center]2. [b]What do you think your best personality trait would be?[/b][/center]
[center]My friends say that I can turn almost any bad thing into a good thing. They say I'm like one of their personal counsulors. I guess that's my trait: Turning almost anything bad into a good thing.[/size][/center]

[size=1][center][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/PicKitty/PicchusofMeh/B-WOtakuties.png[/IMG]
"wannabe"[/center]

[indent][b]What's your favorite hobby?[/b]
There are so many things that I love doing, that it really is hard to narrow it down to one. If I absolutely [i]had[/i] to choose (as I'm assuming I do now, lol), I'd probably say that my favorite is drawing. I don't think I draw particularly well, but it's rare to find me not doodling on something. If you flip through my notebooks/journal/random pieces of paper littering my desk, you'll find tons of doodles or completed drawings skattered throughout.

[b]What do you think your best personality trait would be?[/b]
My best personality trait would probably be my liveliness. It's real easy for me to get energized, so I'm always up for playing a game, jumping around/dancing to music, or just "chillin'" with friends. I'm a tad bit clumsy, too, so I have a tendency to run and trip over things (sometimes on purpose, too, just to amuse my friends). I do have a lazy side, but I'm more prone to moving around when with other people.[/indent][/size]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e389/xliquidousx/DSCF4541.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[B]What's Your Favorite Hobby?[/B]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Blue]My favorite hobby is definitely drawing and designing. I love to sketch human figures, portraits, still lifes, and abstract shapes. I also like to design banners and logos for bands and friends. Drawing is something I've been doing my entire life, and plan to turn into a career. However, I think that it's much more than just a hobby. It's a lifestyle ;) [/COLOR] [/SIZE]

[B]What do you think your best personality trait would be?[/B]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Blue]My best personality trait would have to be my kindness. I am usually quiet and people sometimes assume that I'm not easy to talk to, but I'm actually really kind and understanding. I actually find it difficult to be cruel to people. Kindness is definitely my best personality trait, no doubt. :animesmil [/COLOR] [/SIZE]

[center][img]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/7052/oneonecopyno0.jpg[/img]
[size=1]When you said black and white I immediately thought EMO. So I did that. XD[/size][/center]

[font=tahoma][color=dimgray][b]What's Your Favorite Hobby?[/b]

My absolute favourite hobby is most definitely gaming. There is a reason I'm the moderator of Play It! Seriously, I think I spend as much time gaming (with friends and stuff, I'm not a loner) as I do having a life (which is shockingly a lot).

I'm mainly a console gamer, but I also have been known to play the newest PC games aswell, making me adaptable to anything. I play retro [i]and[/i] new games too. I think just today I spend a couple hours playing Super Mario Bros. Good stuff.

I'm very approachable. I'm not intimidating at all and I'm very kind when talked too. This makes it easy not only online for things such as OtakuBoards, but also offline, when there are new people at school. Ever been at a party not knowing anyone? I'm the guy that comes up to you and talks to you just to make you feel more comfortable.[/font][/color]

[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/ShikyoKasu/blowfishatthepiano.jpg[/IMG]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]"The Blowfish."[/SIZE][/CENTER]

1. [B]What's your favorite hobby? [/B]
I don't really consider what I do in my free time to be hobbies, because most of my free time is spent on the computer, talking to my friends or cycling between here, myspace, and Livejournal. I've been slowly teaching myself guitar over the past six years, and I suppose I'm pretty good for having such an unqualified teacher. I write music using Power Tab Editor, and I occasionally write lyrics. At the moment I'm trying to get a band together, because it's been one of my goals for a long time. I'm constantly listening to music as well.

2. [B]What do you think your best personality trait would be?[/B]
My sense of humor, probably. I'm definitely not funny to the majority of people I try to make laugh, but I have a few friends who have died laughing at me in the past. I don't know if it's good or bad, but I think I'm overly sensitive to other people's feelings. I can't be mean or make fun of anyone, even if they're doing so to me. I can't really stand up for myself. I always try to cheer my friends up without lingering on their reason for being upset.[/FONT]

With black and white as the template, I wanted to create a photo that manipulated light in a manner befitting the very finest of the film noir tradition, influenced of course by the magnificence of German Expressionism.

But since either me or my camera is apparently incompetent (I'm still figuring out which), please instead behold the utterly fascinating image of me reading the 'How To' guide on responding to juror summons.

Enjoy. I know I did.

[center][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Shinmaru/ShinTheJuror.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[b]What's your favorite hobby?[/b]
I imagine that this will be the cliché response, but writing is my favorite hobby. I love all of the oddities of the English language; it's so bizarre, but it's also so versatile and so much fun to use. (Side note: I nearly die whenever I read news reports about people attempting to dumb down English. Please desist raping the language, you fools.) For the most part, it doesn't even matter what I'm writing: It could be a short story, a blog post, a school essay, or a Post-It Note reminding me to stop wasting Post-It Notes - I'd be happy writing any of them. The writing process is just so much fun. To me, the best of writing is like putting together a great puzzle, only without the family dog eating half the pieces. Or maybe it [i]is[/i] like that sometimes. Hm.

I am once again digging into the pile of clichés by saying my sense of humor. Making people laugh is something that I enjoy greatly (unless they're laughing [i]at[/i] me and not [i]with[/i] me; then it's horrible and leaves disturbing mental scars that last a lifetime), and sans a sense of humor, I would certainly be a lot more boring and a lot less sane. If that's even possible. Also, I'd make far fewer retarded puns per day, but my family would probably prefer that. Too bad for them though!

Second would be my raging narcissism.

[font=arial][size=1][img]http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/2306/kutieatrecess1sp0.gif[/img]
Jeromes Dream lyrics behind me. The style of the picture itself is also inspired by pictures included in their record inserts.

[b]My favorite hobby is[/b] playing guitar, obviously. I don't consider myself to be good at it, but who can say that they're excellent in anything? It's passion that is what makes music appealing to people, it should always come first, not money, not MTV, not creed. I'm also working on my major in fine arts, my new Xbox 360 is probably going to make me fail it. XD

[b]My best personality trait would be[/b] my generosity. I frequently lend my belongings to my less fortunate friends and I'm always around for kind words when they need it. I am the best friend of quite a few people and it keeps me feeling upbeat. I don't mind making sacrifices if it makes someone close to me happy.[/font][/size]

[color=darkred][size=1]

Ain't I the cutest little thing?

[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Cybernator/pics0212.jpg[/IMG]

[b]What's your favorite hobby?[/b]

My favorite hobby, among the many that I have, would have to be martial arts. Right now I'm a High Red Belt in ITF Tae Kwon Do. This means that I am just one step away from attaining my much wanted black belt, 1st Dan. Hopefully not more than a month or two away. I've been doing Tae Kwon Do for four years now and I've been obsessed with the arts for a very long time. My favorite sport is Mixed Martial Arts and my favorite movies are, you guessed it, about martial arts. Bruce Lee is my hero in life, and my secondary father figures, next to my actual Dad, are my various male teachers and masters. It's almost more of a life style, rather than a hobby. But if you were to consider it one, then it would by far be my favorite.

My other major hobbies are drawing, writing, dancing (hip-hop pop'n'lock) and watching/collecting DVDs (I love myself a good commentary).

I think my best personality traits would be, I suppose, my loyalty and the support I give to those that I am loyal to. My friends and family are the most important people in the world to me, and I would do anything to help or protect them. When I help teach my Tae Kwon Do classes, I have two or three students who are usually reluctant to continue practicing a particular move they are having a hard time grasping. Sometimes they are one of my good friends, sometimes I barely know them, but I always stick with them and encourage them until they get the move down. Me and my friends in the class have sweated and bled onto one another in sparring rounds, and yet have always remained the best of friends. In one case during a soccer game, my friend Corbin took a bad spill onto concrete at school. Some group of freshmen thought it was funny until I told them all the "Shut the (censored) up." and had it not been for another two of my friends holding me back, I would have beaten the life out of one of the brave few who decided not to shut up and back away.

I could say it would be my sense of humor or confidence, but that sort of thing would be for others to say about my character. To me, my loyalty is my best personality trait.
[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1]Such gorgeous competition. D:

[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/25-12-06_2222_bw.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[B]What's your favorite hobby?[/B]
I'd probably have to say creative writing. I'm working on a novel at the moment, slowly but surely, and it's such a wonderful way for me to escape and just get lost in an entirely different world. I'm not aiming to get published, just to see if I can do it. I think writing keeps me pretty calm and happy seeing as it allows me to just forget about everything that bothers me.

Probably my confidence, I think. I'm not afraid to say something honestly, not because it will hurt their feelings but because they need to hear it. People seem to appreciate that more, especially if they want advice about something they're going through. I also love meeting new people and teachers always appreciate someone who they can talk to outside of a lesson.

[B]EDIT:[/B] I realise Shinmaru said writing, too, but it honestly is my favourite hobby. Sorry for not being more unique.[/SIZE]

[center][img]http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/1802/otakutiesround1desbrekopm8.jpg[/img][/center]

[color=#4B0082][b]What's your favorite hobby?[/b]
I'm a gamer and, as such, I play video games. A lot. It's not an entirely anti-social hobby, though. I love getting together with friends to play multiplayer whenever possible, or playing online with other people. I can delve into single player games pretty deep, as shown by my obsession with the Zelda series, but the best times are always when I've got some friends around for the ride as well.

Probably the best thing about my personality is my generally friendly and helpful demeanor. I'm almost always willing to help people out with anything I can (within reason of course) without expecting much, if anything, in return.[/color]

[center][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c56/Jokopoko/OtaKutebw-1.jpg[/img][/center]

[color=teal][size=1][b]What's your favourite hobby?[/b]
I'd say it's a toss up between reading or playing video games, pretty opposite I know but I love both of them. Both allow me to immerse myself in a different world and give me a new experience each time I open at a new page or unlock new areas in the game.

That's a toughie, because I'm just so great ;). But really, it'd have to be my sunny disposition. I'm very hard to annoy and I'm always cheerful so I often pass that on to people I'm around ^_^.[/size][/color]

[quote name='Sara][color=#b0000b][size=1]Just to be sure I'm clear: We're allowed to have other people take these photos, right?[/size'][/color][/quote]

I can't imagine why not; that's what I did lol. There's more to a picture than actually taking it, after all. :)

[size=2][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Here goes:

[/font][/size][center][size=2][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b16/Blayze54/meee2.jpg[/img]

[b]Me at my secondary school prom

[/b][/font][/size][left][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]What's your favourite hobby?

[/b]My absolute favourite hobby is music. I play alto saxophone, although I have been known to play tenor and baritone as well, and I also play electric bass, which has really become the main instrument I play. I try to play every day, and if I can't then I'm never quite myself. My friends also put together a band with myself playing bass, we have done a fair few gigs together, and have written a lot of our own material. I enjoy listening to music as well as playing it, reading and writing, and I used to be quite a keen artist, but doing an Art GCSE has destroyed my enjoyment of it really.[/font]
[/left]

[/center]
[size=2][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]What do you think your best personality trait would be?

[/b]I'm never quite sure how to answer this question, as there are many elements of my personality which I would like to change. However, one of my favourite personality traits is my sense of humour. I generally manage to find humour in most situations, something which a number of my friends would tell you is not always a positive thing, but it happens to be one of the things that makes me me, and I like it.

[b][size=1][font=Verdana]EDIT - [/font][/size][/b][size=1][font=Verdana]Sorry about the size mix-up - this should have fixed it[/font][/size]
[/font][/size]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/newpicture.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER]
[SIZE=1][CENTER]I got creative -- me [I]with [/I]my hobby.[/CENTER][/SIZE]

[B]1. What's your favorite hobby?[/B]
[SIZE=1]I love - more than anything - music. I play a few different instruments, my main being the trumpet, in band class at school, and I'm highly involved in all the "musical extracurrics" -- pep band, jazz band, marching band, etc. However, I don't just limit myself to "band" music -- I love all kinds of music. I'm very open-minded about what I listen to, and there is no specific genre that I always favor [although I do tend to enjoy all country songs].
Oh, and the song playing in the picture is "Better Days (And The Bottom Drops Out" by Citezin King.
Aside from music, I love - of course - hanging out with my best friend. This usually involves going to a store or cheap restaurant, taking pictures, and basically making fools out of ourselves. She is amazing, and I love spending time with her. My other hobby is photography. Pictures contain so much beauty, and I love the creativity I can show by taking pictures.[/SIZE]

[B]2. What do you think your best personality trait would be?[/B]
[SIZE=1]I am very optimistic and believe that out of all the bad that happens, some good happens as well. I almost always have a smile on my face, even when things are really horrible. If there's one thing I always try to do, it's to help people see all the beauty in life and to realize that love is the answer.[/SIZE]

[CENTER][IMG]http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/6453/round1tp8.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[B]1) What's your favorite hobby?[/B]
For me, it's anything to do with the performing arts. I was practiacally born on stage. It's the one place where I can actually be 'free,' so to speak. I'll be nervous right before I go on and then the next minute, I'm totally confident; I get to become my character. It's a lot of fun and I hope that I'll be good enough to become an actor for the movies or broadway some day.

[B]2) What do you think your best personality trait would be?[/B]
My best trait would be Wisdom. It's hard to come by at an early age, but it helps me alot through life. I have several friends, but I like to stay by myself and observe the situations that are going on in others' lives. (Eegad, not like a stalker, though! :animesigh ) And because I usually display "wisdom beyond my years," all of my friends come to me for advice. It really makes me proud, for lack of a better word, when I get to see that people are happy with my responses.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a157/Jung-Woo/REVISION7-31copy.png[/IMG]

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][B]1. What's your favorite hobby?[/B]
My favorite hobby [at the moment] is singing and dancing. I've always loved to sing, it just helps me to relax. As for dancing, Dance Dance Revolution started it. But I like to dance around my room with whatever's playing on my stereo and sing at the same time. And when no one's home, I'll just let loose around my living room. I don't care if I can't dance, I just like to do it.

[B]2. What do you think your best personality trait would be?[/B]
Well, my spontaneousness has often been called my best trait. When I'm out with my friends, I have a tendency to take the lead and run them all over the place. It ranges from the mall to the beach in the winter. It's fun walking on the ice that's actually ashore. They really enjoy their time with me though seeing as they call me every weekend and we go out until about one or two in the morning. I've also been told that my spontaneousness is great for cheering up people.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[SIZE=1]Due to the fact I have broke my digital camera I had to rely on a mobile phone so the image isn't as good as I'd hope. I didn't really want to miss a round either, lol.

[CENTER][IMG]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/6679/picture1ab0.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[B]What's your favourite hobby?[/B]
Annoying people. Well, it's part of my hobby. For a few years I've played the drums and they're a very loud instrument; the people walking past the cabin where my drums are located are guaranteed to give me house weird and annoyed looks. Although I have far bigger hobbies, like my writing, drums are the most interesting. Drums have a reputation for being loud, just 'banging' and talentless noise. However, the beauty about playing drums is proving people wrong. It doesn't have to be loud and it most certainly isn't talentless, there's more to them than playing a straight beat and creativity on an instrument with such a bad reputation makes it sound a whole lot better. I was never that interested in my drumming to even mention it to anyone I didn't know, but then I realised it's sorta like me. I have a bad reputation because of my brother, and due to that I get very aggressive when trying to defend my name which makes things worse. When people actually get to know me, they'd soon figure I'm not as bad as my reputation led everyone to believe. Just like drums =D

I have lot'sa personality traits that people think are my best (generous, [strike]stupid[/strike] funny, shameless antics .ect) but there's only one I'd agree with: truthful. After some explanation, my friend told me that as well as being honest I'm also who I say I am. I'd have to agree. At no point will I act any different from who I am to impress others, at no point will I stop entertaining my friends so I don't look as stupid and at no point will I lie about my friends, who I am, or saying anything that I don't think is true. I'm true to myself and my friends, apparently that truthfulness is funny, too. I'm constantly making jokes and random comments which are funny and it's also my opinion. It's a two in one trait, funny-truthful-opinions. [/SIZE]

[center][IMG]http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/268/getcrunkdo3.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[i]You did say be creative, right? Well this is a story all about how
my life got flipped, turned upside down,
And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there,
I'll tell you how I became the prince(ss) of a town called Bel Air.
In Western Canada born and raised,
On the internets is where I spent most of my days,
chatting, surfing, relaxing all cool,
playing mine sweeper flags, being old school.
When a couple of n00bs who were up to no good,
started making trouble in the OB hood,
I got in one little fight and the mods got scared,
They said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air."[/i]

And this is where I can't think of anything else xD I'm sure you get the gist, though.
[COLOR=DarkOrange]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS]
[b]What's your favourite hobby?[/b]
Hah. Hobbies. Despite my very minute amount of spare time to actually participate in hobbies due to homework, I somehow manage to have them. I do alot of extracurricular things, but one that's really important to me is soccer. I've been playing soccer since I was 4, so this is my twelfth year. I've always loved being active and doing sports, despite how clumsy I am. I won't lie to you, I have most certainly tripped over my fair share of people and soccer balls in my career, and had many an injury, usually self inflicted xD. I play for a club, this is my fourth year playing competitively. Last year I was on a top team and we managed to win provincials. Which was obviously much win, in more ways than one. I love it because it keeps me active, I meet tons of new people every season, and it's a great outlet for my energy and my anger. I honestly get such a rush just standing on the pitch.

Gah. I hate conforming D: But I'd say it's my sense of humour (what is this, the fourth time you've heard that?), which I think is illustrated by my picture 8D When there's an awkward moment, or someone can't think of what to say, I like to make a joke to lighten the mood. I also love my sense of humour because it allows me to embellish stories to make them fun to listen to, or atleast people tell me they are. Unfortunately though, much of my humour leans to the sarcastic side, and when people can't recognize it, they think I'm being mean.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[center][img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/mrmaul/mekeys.png[/img]
[/center]

[center][size=1][color=DimGray]Voila! C'est moi![/color][/size]
[/center]
[size=1][color=DimGray]
[b]
What's your favorite hobby?[/b]
Music production may have innocently started out as a hobby, but now, it consumes me (in a healthy way, of course). I create songs on my computer and various other gear. I'm not one of those people who claims that "music is my life" simply because I own a CD and have ears, however, music does constitute a large chunk of my life. Some people have this preconceived notion that because I create music using a computer, it has to be techno. Absurd.

Aside from the fact that I've been called "perfect" by three different people (in all seriousness), I would have to say that I am generally a very friendly person. I don't go out of my way to make fun of, insult, or belittle people (unless it's extremely necessessary/fun), and I tend to help those in need. I've also been told that I have an extremely dry sense of humor.

But those two traits are unrelated.

Yeah.

[/color][/size]

[color=#b0000b][size=1][center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26002&stc=1[/img]
[b]We are so very stylish, taking pictures with our webcam[/b].
[strike]100%[/strike] 98% Photoshop free, folks (I did add the border).[/center]

[center][b]What's your favourite hobby?[/b][/center]
My favo[u]rite hobby is [b]taking pictures of dead animals[/b]. It gives me an excuse to go for long walks in the sunshine with my camera (always a good thing), I get some exercise, and I get to take disturbing photographs! Dead things make excellent subjects, by the way. They stay where you want them, don't get impatient if your camera is working slowly, and they never squint in the sunlight. (Of course, their eyes are usually closed anyway, but at least they aren't [i]squinting[/i].)

[center][b]What do you think your best personality trait would be?[/b][/center]
My best personality trait is probably the fact that I [b]enjoy taking photographs of dead animals[/b]. It shows not only my [url=http://rocketgirl.vox.com/library/photo/6a00c225241b398e1d00c22529efc38fdb.html]creative side[/url], but also my [url=http://rocketgirl.vox.com/library/photo/6a00c225241b398e1d00c2252749038e1d.html]sensitive side[/url] and my [url=http://rocketgirl.vox.com/library/photo/6a00c225241b398e1d00cd9706f8f14cd5.html]willingness to get alarmingly close to dead carnivores[/url] (I was going to try to pass this off as my "practical side," but even I realise that's a stretch). I think it also demonstrates a certain morbid sense of humor (though not quite as morbid as orchestrating a portrait of yourself reading "How to respond to a juror summons.")[/color][/size]

[FONT=Arial][size=1][center]

(Ehehehe, no PaintShopPro.)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/eeht/io.jpg[/img]
[b]Peace, love, and hairdye.[/b]

[b]What's your favourite hobby?[/b]
I'm a jack of all trades but master of none sort of gal. I play guitar, keyboard, and clarinet. Quite poorly though, to be honest. Drawing, writing, playing video games, taking pictures, eating macaroni, making macaroni sculptures, eating macaroni sculptures, and listening to music pretty much consumes my life. Well, in the hobby department, anyways.

I live to love. My day isn't complete until I make at least one person's day a bit brighter. Yes, it's true, I live in my own little bubble. I still believe smiles and laughs can sustain life. Shut up.

[/center][/size][/FONT]