Charlie Bravo Posted January 2, 2009 Posted January 2, 2009 [SIZE="2"][FONT="Century Gothic"]Well i'm glad that this thread opened up because I just took family pics. This is a picture of me: [COLOR="Red"][URL="http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj372/CharlieBravo09/s42430ca115207_41.jpg"]Charlie Bravo[/URL][/COLOR] And this is a picture of my wife, mom, and her 2 sisters from left to right: [COLOR="red"][URL="http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj372/CharlieBravo09/s42430ca115207_51-1.jpg"]Bravo Family[/URL][/COLOR] I love my wife more than a monkey loves [and problably gets tired of] bananas; she feels the same, lol. They all are so beautiful and I cant believe my mother-in-law still looks so nice and she's close to 50. :o[/FONT][/SIZE]
Kinetix Posted January 3, 2009 Posted January 3, 2009 [quote name='Dragon Warrior'][size=1]I got my hair cut short, which trust me... is not me usually. I tend to have long punk hair. But eeehh... why not, right? I'm still trying to decide if I like short hair on me. It's just so... naked-feeling. [center][img]http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/233/bandanagavxj1.jpg[/img][/center][/size][/QUOTE] Wow, it's my first time seeing you man. Way cooler looking than I realized, haha. So the last time I posted on one of these was in like...2004 or something and I had this ridiculous little dirt-stache going. Thankfully, that's long since gone. [b]These first two are from Halloween. I dressed up as Bob Dylan and the girl next to me was posing as Amy Winehouse. Fun times all around.[/b] [IMG]http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp58/chriscole007/l_dd7e7798a73c4c61aa3f95a6791677fb.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp58/chriscole007/l_1a3dab1604294ee0b182512473c451ce.jpg[/IMG] [b]And then this one was from a little promotional photoshoot my friend did for me, trying to make posters for music shows at little honky tonk bars[/b] [IMG]http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp58/chriscole007/l_5d7a7fbd1db644e8a2acc80d839f68dc.jpg[/IMG]
Vicky Posted January 5, 2009 Posted January 5, 2009 [size=1]Haha dude you remind me of Darren XD. Here's me and my gays. That's right, all gay, so all you homophobes can run for the hills now. This pictures perhaps has the smallest amount of us in it; us lot make up about ten percent of the Gay Village, haha. Nevermind. And yes, I have to be the odd one out. [IMG]http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1950/165/10/736390283/n736390283_5195906_4785.jpg[/IMG] And the new hair whilst down. [img]http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v649/99/32/695717705/n695717705_1038281_6909.jpg[/img] Unfortunately I'm not posting my new years or Christmas photos for the simple reason that I look like a mindless drunk teenager and... just an idiot. Don't look part of the great magnificent intelligent human race, really =p.[/size]
.:[ Revy ]:. Posted January 6, 2009 Posted January 6, 2009 [SIZE="2"]Do I really dare...? [IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a111/Deadly_Kunoichi/l_7611800b43ba4465853bad1c350164-2.jpg[/IMG] Notice the gigantic, gelatinous, blue, MONSTROSITY back there, yea, that's my [b]butt[/b]... :animesigh [IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a111/Deadly_Kunoichi/CIMG0215resized_t550-1.jpg[/IMG] Ah, my Death Glare... I look so menacing sometimes...:smirk: And to think guys STILL ask me WHY I'm a lesbian... :rolleyes: Easy... GIRLS ARE SEXY! Especially the boi dykes... GOD, i love them sk8er dykes... :animenose[/SIZE]
NinjaGirlSango Posted January 6, 2009 Posted January 6, 2009 Hm... I can't seem to find any (unedited) pictures of myself that weren't taken for the purpose of art class... so excuse the posing... >.> [IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/NinjaGirlSango/Sarah/208.png[/IMG] And a cosplay picture for the lulz [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/23sg8xy.jpg[/IMG] [EDIT] Am I the 3rd homo posting in a row? 'Cause that would be pretty awesome. :0
OMNOMNOMALY Posted January 7, 2009 Posted January 7, 2009 [FONT="garamond"]c-c-c-combo breaker! Cute cosplay! I've wanted to do a Sailor Scout for sooo long! I made this for my world. I'm pritty. LOL. [url=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/StaticAnonymity/whyyy.jpg]gross[/url] [IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/StaticAnonymity/n515739556_852281_287.jpg[/IMG] My friend hates this photo of her and asked me to crop her out. I think it's great xD So nobody tell her I put it up.[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted January 7, 2009 Posted January 7, 2009 [quote name='NinjaGirlSango'][IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/23sg8xy.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] AH! You're cosplaying as my favorite sailor scout! *pats yer head* SQUEEE!!! Go Sailor Uranus! So, yeah...here's me...smiling, as Monarck/Lunar/?! demanded.
Darren Posted January 7, 2009 Posted January 7, 2009 [quote name='Vicky'][size=1]Haha dude you remind me of Darren XD.[/size][/QUOTE] I'm going to assume you were talking about Kinetix and me. (Cuz you know, there is another Darren on the boards. :P) I'll definitely take that as a compliment. Anyway, no new picture from me. I mean, I have a new haircut and I have new pictures, but none that are worthy of the boards. So I'll wait and just waste your time with this useless comment. Vicky: I didn't know you spoke to normal looking people. J/K Anomaly: You look very very familiar in that picture, but I can't figure out why. (And yes, I know you're from Canada) Everyone else: Looking good!
OMNOMNOMALY Posted January 7, 2009 Posted January 7, 2009 [quote name='Darren'] Anomaly: You look very very familiar in that picture, but I can't figure out why. (And yes, I know you're from Canada) [/QUOTE] [FONT="Garamond"]Honestly, after being told I look like "so&so" several times (insert Tina Fey, Velma from Scooby Doo, a friend of a friend, etcetcetc)" I think I've figured out something... all white girls with dark brown hair and glasses and medium cut hair look exactly the same. It's the only solution.[/FONT]
Darren Posted January 7, 2009 Posted January 7, 2009 [quote name='Anomaly'][FONT="Garamond"]Honestly, after being told I look like "so&so" several times (insert Tina Fey, Velma from Scooby Doo, a friend of a friend, etcetcetc)" I think I've figured out something... all white girls with dark brown hair and glasses and medium cut hair look exactly the same. It's the only solution.[/FONT][/QUOTE] Nope. Nope. I don't think that's it... (Although I do see the similarity to Tina Fey) That's why it's so confusing because I have no idea where I've seen someone that looks like you. Maybe it was a dream... Oh jeez, now it sounds like I'm dreaming about you... [/stalker] :animedepr
OMNOMNOMALY Posted January 7, 2009 Posted January 7, 2009 [quote name='Darren']Nope. Nope. I don't think that's it... (Although I do see the similarity to Tina Fey) That's why it's so confusing because I have no idea where I've seen someone that looks like you. Maybe it was a dream... Oh jeez, now it sounds like I'm dreaming about you... [/stalker] :animedepr[/QUOTE] [FONT="Garamond"]I am pretty awesome, so it wouldn't shock me. aaahahaha no. BUT I lold. I love Tina Fey AND the chick who was Velma in the movies so I guess I'm okay with it, if it's the case. But I still think we must all just be very generic.[/FONT]
Claire Posted January 8, 2009 Posted January 8, 2009 [FONT="Arial"][quote name='Anomaly'][FONT="Garamond"]Honestly, after being told I look like "so&so" several times (insert Tina Fey, Velma from Scooby Doo, a friend of a friend, etcetcetc)" I think I've figured out something... all white girls with dark brown hair and glasses and medium cut hair look exactly the same. It's the only solution.[/FONT][/QUOTE] D: [img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd177/nilsnectar/blurrymeandtegan.png[/img] I don't see too much of a resemblance....[/FONT]
OMNOMNOMALY Posted January 8, 2009 Posted January 8, 2009 [FONT="Garamond"]YOU ARE WRONG. WE MUST BE THE SAME PERSON. (ahahaha oh no, I don't ever really see the resemblances in me and other girls with brown hair/glasses but so many other people do!)[/FONT]
Allamorph Posted January 8, 2009 Posted January 8, 2009 [quote name='Clurr][CENTER][img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd177/nilsnectar/blurrymeandtegan.png[/img'][/CENTER][/quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://www.nypress.com/images/a&e/tina-fey-30-rock.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [FONT="Arial"]...creepy.[/FONT]
Kimmeh Posted January 12, 2009 Posted January 12, 2009 [CENTER][IMG]http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w224/KimmehWolfwood/Realism%20of%20Kimmeh/packerkimmeh.png[/IMG][/CENTER] [COLOR="Indigo"][CENTER]HAY GAIZ. I'm alive. Sort of.[/CENTER][/COLOR]
Skye Posted January 12, 2009 Posted January 12, 2009 [size=1]Well um.... yeaahh... >.> FACEBOOK FTW! ... okay, now you can shoot me. Hey! I'm relatively normal looking and Vicky talks to me all the time! =[ [url=http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=145149&id=1451977513]Oh so beautiful[/url][<--clicky] No more for yooooooooooooooou. >.>[/size]
Mykul Posted January 12, 2009 Posted January 12, 2009 [quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]Well um.... yeaahh... >.> FACEBOOK FTW! ... okay, now you can shoot me. Hey! I'm relatively normal looking and Vicky talks to me all the time! =[ [url=http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=145149&id=1451977513]Oh so beautiful[/url][<--clicky] No more for yooooooooooooooou. >.>[/size][/QUOTE] Am I the only one who can't get Stephanie's link to work? [URL="http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=t052xz&s=5"][U]New York[/U][/URL] [U][URL="http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=14ijs61&s=5"]Not New York[/URL][/U] <--- In keeping with tradition. Not showing too much face.
Allamorph Posted January 12, 2009 Posted January 12, 2009 [quote name='Mykul][U][URL="http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=14ijs61&s=5"]Not New York[/URL][/U'] <--- In keeping with tradition. Not showing too much face.[/quote] [FONT=Arial]That's fine. I can mentally reconstruct you based on what you did give, so it's all good. Next time try pixellating yourself, like they do on America's Most Wanted. Just remember to skip the permanently PO'd voice-overs by that one guy. Whoever he is. I DON' CAR'.[/FONT]
Mykul Posted January 12, 2009 Posted January 12, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]That's fine. I can mentally reconstruct you based on what you did give, so it's all good. Next time try pixellating yourself, like they do on America's Most Wanted. Just remember to skip the permanently PO'd voice-overs by that one guy. Whoever he is. I DON' CAR'.[/FONT][/QUOTE] I thought the mask of posterization looked kinda cool. But if you insist. [U][URL="http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=v4tabp&s=5"]Black[/URL][/U]
Raiha Posted January 12, 2009 Posted January 12, 2009 [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Here's dear old me at Sac Anime 2009. Battle Angel Alita AND Dion Rogers Rinoa. Yes, it was cold. Yes, I was cold. Yes, private photoshoots. [IMG]http://images.cosplay.com/photos/18/1865537.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://images.cosplay.com/photos/18/1865497.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR]
Akieen Cloud Posted January 12, 2009 Posted January 12, 2009 [COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Me and Knuckles on our wedding day and than a year later at home while we're cooking dinner. [/FONT][/COLOR]
Skye Posted January 12, 2009 Posted January 12, 2009 [size=1]I uploaded it to photobucket... [url=http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa82/brierlotus91/?action=view¤t=n1451977513_145149_9660.jpg]Viola![/url][/size]
OMNOMNOMALY Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 [FONT="Georgia"]This is my OB face. [IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/StaticAnonymity/IMG_0242.jpg[/IMG] (ITT we post our OB faces. imo tbh etc) [IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/StaticAnonymity/IMG_0250.jpg[/IMG] I don't even know. Don't ask. :3 [IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/StaticAnonymity/Photo34.jpg[/IMG] I love my friends.[/FONT]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 [SIZE="1"]I had fun with these, haha. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/l_4bb4635ac9d9457b8cd80bc78e6f1138.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/l_05a7462631f44e9f9749ff235b4938db.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/l_474dd4a0dd0a4578bba16d7b880b35bc.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE]
P.J. McKrafty Posted January 31, 2009 Posted January 31, 2009 Me being jovial after a few too many. [IMG]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o159/pjmckrafty/l_5368c4b7663f4e9b9cf116edfadc3664.jpg[/IMG] Me with Abigale backstage of our production of The Crucible. [IMG]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o159/pjmckrafty/l_3799834cc60a405cad3402873db4dec2.jpg[/IMG]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now