Aberinkula Posted June 18, 2007 Posted June 18, 2007 [COLOR=Navy][I]I'll ask my friend to e-mail a pic of me that she has. Then you may join my fanclub. but be forwarned, I have a "baby face!"[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy][B]Well here's a pciture of what I[I] wish[/I] I looked like.[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://the-point.com/myspace/modules/friendfinder/members/uploads/1146356582/Brad-Pit-02.jpg[/IMG]
2010DigitalBoy Posted June 18, 2007 Author Posted June 18, 2007 [quote name='Copycatalyst']Pwn pts. +1. Mod rod absent, -1. Total score for digitalboy: 0. :D[/quote] [COLOR=DarkOrange]That wasn't play modding, that was advice between good friends :p Anyway, prem, if you looked like that picture you posted, I would hunt you down and put a gaping scar from your face running down to your stomach :mad: *disappears*[/COLOR]
Guest Copycatalyst Posted June 19, 2007 Posted June 19, 2007 [QUOTE=Premonition][COLOR=Navy][I]I'll ask my friend to e-mail a pic of me that she has. Then you may join my fanclub. but be forwarned, I have a "baby face!"[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy][B]Well here's a pciture of what I[I] wish[/I] I looked like.[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://the-point.com/myspace/modules/friendfinder/members/uploads/1146356582/Brad-Pit-02.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] Trust me, he works for that body. He's all smiles but it's a lot of pain to be him. So I don't know, maybe you don't want his body so bad. Hahahaha. Our culture is so visually focused it's ridiculous. Well, anyway, beauty's only skin deep they say? Well I wonder if they want a sexy spleen then. Spirit sex is always a plus in my book, and isn't skin deep, but in fact cuts through flesh and bone entirely.
eleanor Posted June 19, 2007 Posted June 19, 2007 [QUOTE=Premonition][COLOR=Navy][I]I'll ask my friend to e-mail a pic of me that she has. Then you may join my fanclub. but be forwarned, I have a "baby face!"[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy][B]Well here's a pciture of what I[I] wish[/I] I looked like.[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://the-point.com/myspace/modules/friendfinder/members/uploads/1146356582/Brad-Pit-02.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] [color=dimgray] Aw, you can shoot higher than Brad Pitt... [img]http://www.starspage.com/celebs/actors/ewan_mcgregor/photo_galleries/Images/ewan_mcgregor13.jpg[/img] *hint hint nudge nudge*[/color]
conpiracymonki Posted June 19, 2007 Posted June 19, 2007 [size=1]Dont be silly. Brad Pitt is like the ultimate human male.[/size]
DeadSeraphim Posted June 19, 2007 Posted June 19, 2007 [QUOTE=Lunox][color=dimgray] Aw, you can shoot higher than Brad Pitt... [img]http://www.starspage.com/celebs/actors/ewan_mcgregor/photo_galleries/Images/ewan_mcgregor13.jpg[/img] *hint hint nudge nudge*[/color][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]Oh yes, because [i]Obi Wan Kenobi[/i] is really the best example of an attractive human male. Even more so when he's [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trainspotting_%28film%29]diving headfirst into the worst toilet bowl in Scotland to retrieve a suppository because heroin has given him constipation[/url]. Yes, truly someone we can all look up to.[/font][/color][/size]
eleanor Posted June 19, 2007 Posted June 19, 2007 [quote name='DeadSeraphim][size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]Oh yes, because [i]Obi Wan Kenobi[/i] is really the best example of an attractive human male. Even more so when he's [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trainspotting_%28film%29]diving headfirst into the worst toilet bowl in Scotland to retrieve a suppository because heroin has given him constipation[/url]. Yes, truly someone we can all look up to.[/font][/color'][/size][/quote] [color=dimgray] I'm talking about Ewan McGregor. As in his physical appearance. :)[/color]
DeadSeraphim Posted June 19, 2007 Posted June 19, 2007 [quote name='Lunox][color=dimgray'] I'm talking about Ewan McGregor. As in his physical appearance. :)[/color][/quote] [size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]Yes, and I was directly mocking that. Like [i]duh[/i]. Seriously, if you like effeminate she-men that's fine by me, just don't go touting him as the pinnacle of male attractiveness when he falls short of achieving masculinity to begin with.[/font][/color][/size]
Allamorph Posted June 19, 2007 Posted June 19, 2007 [quote name='AJeh][size=1']Dont be silly. Brad Pitt is like the ultimate human male.[/size][/quote] [FONT=Arial]You're joking, right? I can think of two that trump him easily. [center][U]Un:[/U] [IMG]http://kidskornerfamilydaycare.com/mr-rogers.jpg[/IMG] and [U]Deux:[/U] [IMG]http://cache.eb.com/eb/image?id=66150&rendTypeId=4[/IMG][/center] I mean, come on.[/FONT]
eleanor Posted June 19, 2007 Posted June 19, 2007 [quote name='DeadSeraphim][size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]Yes, and I was directly mocking that. Like [i]duh[/i]. Seriously, if you like effeminate she-men that's fine by me, just don't go touting him as the pinnacle of male attractiveness when he falls short of achieving masculinity to begin with.[/font][/color'][/size][/quote] [color=dimgray] You still seem to be confusing physical attractiveness and masculinity. Not to say I think McGregor isn't manly. ;) [/color]
Ezekiel Posted June 19, 2007 Posted June 19, 2007 [SIZE=1]I had hope for this thread, what with the first whiny 'I are so ugly' post arriving past the third page. However, those hopes were all dashed when Premonition started thinking he was funny. Alas.[/SIZE]
Horendithas Posted June 19, 2007 Posted June 19, 2007 [COLOR=Indigo]All right for the sake of those who actually posted a picture, lets try to keep the total off topic posts to a minimum please, I'm looking most at you [B]Premonition [/B]since out of eleven posts that have been removed, seven were yours. If you really want to crack jokes so much, take it to pm's or a chat service like AIM or MSN.[/COLOR]
Guest Copycatalyst Posted June 19, 2007 Posted June 19, 2007 [quote name='AJeh][size=1']Dont be silly. Brad Pitt is like the ultimate human male.[/size][/quote] AJ, don't be a facetious faunderer. There's hotter men out there than Brad Pitt and we all know it. When you're ****ing someone who they are physically doesn't matter. That disappears and if you do things right, something more than physicality is revealed.
Farto the Magic Posted June 19, 2007 Posted June 19, 2007 [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]Wow, this is my debut on OB. In any case, this is me. [URL=http://dordt.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30185984&op=1&view=all&subj=148300650&id=148301068]*CLICK*[/URL] I can't really complain. I've looked worse. Dang, this was a great day though. Nothing bad happened...not a single thing. [/COLOR][/FONT]
Nomurah! Posted June 21, 2007 Posted June 21, 2007 [COLOR=HotPink][B]Well it goes against my terrorist code to show too much...of myself...but...I will allow a small bit.[/B][/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l207/lvOutlaw13/hunterwithdaawesomeness.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [I]Duhnnn duhnnn.[/I]
50 cent Posted June 21, 2007 Posted June 21, 2007 [SIZE=1][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]Heh picture threads are always fun[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [U] [URL=http://a313.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/22/l_db87693529577790a3fecaafa490a130.png]I was actually very very tired in this pic, also my eyes those are contacts.[/URL] [URL=http://a228.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/38/l_46c3909797af9776d1c7e1350844041b.png]Maybe a few months old, but still look the same except the fact my hair is longer and I died my hair back to my natural color(black)[/URL] [URL=http://a700.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/43/l_4a23b6fe7f1011000ddc7e6fa1892f13.jpg]I think like 2 weeks old. Hair is a bit longer now but at least you see I died my hair back to my natural color.[/URL] [URL=http://a705.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/24/l_38b7be49a74f20a15566772d537b3b18.jpg]My favorite emo picture ever!!![/URL][/FONT][/U]
Billy Shears Posted June 21, 2007 Posted June 21, 2007 [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][URL=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a244/hotbrownhair/IMG_5229.jpg]Some time ago outside[/URL][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]I really don't know. I think I just ran my hand thru my hair and let my girlfriend take the picture.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE=1][URL=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a244/hotbrownhair/IMG_5228.jpg]The gang[/URL][/SIZE] [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]I'm the retard on the far right in the black hoodie.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Funny Girl Posted June 21, 2007 Posted June 21, 2007 [COLOR=Magenta]I've only been here for about a year and so. So this is what I looked like [URL=http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g172/Just_Be_Yourself/?action=view¤t=IMGP0542.jpg]at my graduation. (On on the Right in the White Dress[/URL] [URL=http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g172/Just_Be_Yourself/?action=view¤t=IMGP0476.jpg]Me recently[/URL]. I'm on the left with the long straight black hair. I really don't think that I'm all too pretty just normal.[/COLOR]
sakurasuka Posted June 22, 2007 Posted June 22, 2007 [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1] Just getting back from the True Colors concert at 2am. Cindi Lauper, Deborah Harry, Erasure, and the Dresden Dolls.. If you weren't there, you missed out. I'm not ridiculously horrid looking. Gosh darnit, I should have taken a color picture. I really have bubble-gum pink hair. But alas, 'tis impossible to tell. [img]http://a462.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/41/l_3e07b25eeebe5256acc8ea90858440f5.jpg[/img] [/SIZE][/FONT]
DeadSeraphim Posted June 22, 2007 Posted June 22, 2007 [QUOTE=I'm Not Nomura][COLOR=HotPink][B]Well it goes against my terrorist code to show too much...of myself...but...I will allow a small bit.[/B][/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l207/lvOutlaw13/hunterwithdaawesomeness.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [I]Duhnnn duhnnn.[/I][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmoooooooooooooooooo[/font][/color][/size]
Sara Posted June 22, 2007 Posted June 22, 2007 [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26211&stc=1[/img]
Nerdsy Posted June 22, 2007 Posted June 22, 2007 [color=deeppink]Sara, have I told you lately how awesome you are?[/color]
2010DigitalBoy Posted June 22, 2007 Author Posted June 22, 2007 [COLOR=DarkOrange]XD!!! the saddest part is that I actually stroke that invisible goatee all the damn time, lol. Also, dead, I was gunna say that but you beat me to it >_> Anyway, here's some pics of me without doctoring the pic and with my hair wet. [url=http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/Photo133.jpg]Mildly creepy[/url] [url=http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/Photo131.jpg] I like waffles[/url][/COLOR]
Raiyuu Posted June 22, 2007 Posted June 22, 2007 Anyone want me to change the thread title to "I Forgot What You People Look Like ([b]2007DB[/b] Heavy)"? I mean, seriously, dude. I'm not going to delete your posts as off-topic if they don't contain more pictures of you.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now