Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]What anime/manga character looks like you?

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/19/SolomonBlood.jpg[/IMG]

I look like soloman from [B]Blood+. [/B]Even though my hair is a darker shade of blonde.[/COLOR]
Posted
[IMG]http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs8/300W/i/2006/164/7/5/Yoruichi_by_vashperado.jpg[/IMG]

I'm told I look more like Yoruichi when I go to cons. Even when I don't dress up, the way my hair sorta flares up on the ends along with the rich color, leads Bleach fans to believe I'm Yoruichi. XD
Posted
[IMG]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb213/Aboywearingvans/gg.jpg[/IMG]

Yea I pretty much look like the lead character of Shaman Warrior. Imagine him with less muscle and facial hair.Which is a FANTASTIC Korean manga by the way.
Posted
[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Well, personality wise, I'm nothing like her but still, other than the long hair I do look a lot like her. XP Though my hair has become a darker blonde so it's not as light as Collete's is in the game anymore. But I do have the blue eyes as well as being on the short and small side. I'm just far more forward that she is. lol

[URL="http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/SunfallE/Tales%20Of%20Symphonia/TalesOfSymphonia01.jpg"][U]Picture[/U][/URL]

I do like the game Tales of Symphonia so I guess it's not too bad to look like one of the characters in it. [/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Here is the closest that I can find for a lookalike for right now. It is Kairi from the Second Kingdom Hearts. Even though I have natural red, brown, and blonde highlights, my hair is a little more brown than hers. [/COLOR]
[IMG]http://zelda-fans.com/blog/wp-content/images/_KH2%20Opening.JPG[/IMG]
Posted
[color=#4B0082]Hmm, another one of these threads. I wonder how answers will have changed since the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=53830][u]last one[/u][/url].

Mine hasn't changed though. Kaji from Evangelion is still the closest match I've found for myself. Here's the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?p=733001#post733001][u]old comparison[/u][/url] and a new one:

[URL=http://img402.imageshack.us/my.php?image=evakajiiv6.jpg][IMG]http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5545/evakajiiv6.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://img411.imageshack.us/my.php?image=desbreko081607tl5.jpg][IMG]http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/9708/desbreko081607tl5.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

My hair doesn't really have that reddish tinge to it, though; it's just the funky lighting in my room. It actually has blond highlights and tends to reflect the color of the lighting around it in pictures.[/color]
Posted
[COLOR="Magenta"]This would have to be the closet that I could get. I do have the same spacey personality as Tohru in Fruits Basket but my hair is a more dark brown. It's hard to find some characters that have side bangs, which I have, but with Tohru, she has bangs and the same length in hair.

[URL="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g13/sage_14/Fruits%20Basket/Tohru/tohru-2.jpg"]Click![/URL]

[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I'm quite a bit skinnier than this fellow, but with the way I'm going right now, this is me by my college years...

[CENTER][img]http://www.kids-station.com/minisite/genshiken/chara/img/ph_tanaka.jpg[/img][/CENTER]

only I don't think his hair's as long as mine...[/COLOR]
Posted
I personally think I look like Tohru(sorry Hitsuzen I dont meant to copy you) except for maybe Im shorter than she is and I dont wear ribbons in my hair.

[IMG]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n297/Chyanime/tohru_pic.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[quote name='Sazumechan']I personally think I look like Tohru(sorry Hitsuzen I dont meant to copy you) except for maybe Im shorter than she is and I dont wear ribbons in my hair.
[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Magenta"]None taken. ^_^ Some of us might look like others but a little different. [/COLOR]
Posted
I kinda look like Light from Deathnote, But instead of blonde hair i have dark brown hair.
[IMG]http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z83/WakaWaku7/YLnF.jpg[/IMG]
I picked this toy picture because Light looks evil most of the time, But the expression in the pick matchs my expression that I have most of the time.
Posted
[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Wel since it hasn't changed since the last thread... I were to go by looks, Collette from Tales of Syphonia fits me pretty well as I have blonde hair and blue eyes. And though my hair has gotten much darker over the years, I still look like that to a certain degree. [URL="http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/SunfallE/Tales%20Of%20Symphonia/TalesOfSymphonia01.jpg"][U]Picture[/U][/URL] But for my actually personality... I?m kind of a mix between Momiji Soma and Hatsuharu Soma. For the most part I tend to be like Momiji in that I don?t take things to seriously and I?m always wanting to just have fun. I also tend to hide things that bother or hurt me and don?t really show that to other people.

The Hatsuharu Soma part comes more from my childhood. For the most part I was a happy go lucky kid, but if something got me going then I would snap like Hatsuharu does and go black. I got into so much trouble when I was in grade school. XP Even now I still get the snap, I?m just old enough to think before I act. Well... Most of the time. lol [/FONT][/COLOR]
  • 5 months later...
Guest -Kaden-
Posted
hahah im trying to look for a character that looks like me but i cant find any yet
anyone wana help me? lol im looking for a character to cosplay also XDD

heres a pic of me lol not willing to put lipstick cross dress or go as anything over done(bleach, naruto,Kingdomhearts..) ty if you can help lol
[url]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc208/kanako21/Picture124.jpg[/url]

i also wana know your oppinions on who i look like
Posted
[font="trebuchet ms"] I THINK THIS IS WAT I LOOK LIEK:

[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c92/Kitako666/unknown%20anime/animal%20anime/cat-girl.jpg[/img][/font]
Posted
[FONT="Century Gothic"]I have a very unique look and many of my anime loving friends have told me that I look like this character too. [except the fact that I'm a girl and this character is a guy]. Here is the one that I resemeble the most: [URL="http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m5/key_of_darkness/anime/Naruto/gothicsasuke.jpg"][B]Sasuke Uchiha[/B][/URL].

Yeah, I know it might seem weird for a girl looking like an anime guy character but hey, I have short hair that spike which looks like Sasuke's except that I don't have a middle part but I have bangs. So imagine Sasuke looking a little bit like a girl with bangs. If it's too hard for you then I will edit in a photo of myself.[/FONT]
Posted
As far as who could be considered my anime/manga look alike the closest that I can think of is Jujoji from Giant Robo minus the red eyes and my mustaches is more Vincent price like. But my hair is kinda of the same length and color.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
OH! I have been told that I look like Tomo from azumangadaiho!!! Except,my hair is amix of red, blonde, and brown...it's so annoying that I can never tell someone my exact hair color! I have also been told that I have the same personality as Tomo.
Posted
I used to think I look like Knives from Trigun, but I think I look more like Zabuza from Naruto.

[IMG]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j302/Surami-Fox/Random%20Naruto/zabuza.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Red"]This is the closest I can find....Yuki from Vampire Knight. I wear my hair more Visual Kei-ish, and my eyes are green. Oh, and I wear dark eye makeup.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k195/KeikoValentine/Vampire%20Knight/e0c9.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[COLOR=#503F86]Having trawled the net for pictures of various anime characters with similar traits to me, I can safely say that I look like NO-ONE. I'm either too old, too young or not clean-shaven enough.

Oh no, wait... here we go.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v379/Lori-chan/9gj255.jpg[/IMG]

Perfect :p[/COLOR]
Posted
I look like a lot of different characters, according to my boyfriend I have something in common with a lot, like Misty's figure (from Pokemon) I dye my hair a lot so yeah right now its pink but the pink in some areas are fading to my original color which is dark brown like Anzu (Yugioh) I have Hinatas shyness (Naruto) (my boyfriend and I love cosplaying together) now here is another character I look like Rei (Evangelian) sorry if I spelled that wrong. I look a lot younger then my real age I'm 25 but I look 16 hope I didnt say too much. :ball: :ball: :ball: :beer:
hell yeah pokeballs.
Posted
[URL="]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/Edyuu/shelbyportfolio002.jpg"][http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/Edyuu/shelbyportfolio002.jpg[/URL]

This is me. I have never seen an anime that had ANYONE who looks like me. D:

Who do I look like?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...