OtakuBoards

So a meteor is about to destroy the Earth, what do you do in your final minutes?

Aberinkula

What crime would you rather commit during the last few moments on earth?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What crime would you rather commit during the last few moments on earth?

• Loot stores
    • Beat someone you hate
    • Have sex with someone at the office
    • Burn down a church

[COLOR="77656"]Well, they've had some sort of poll on what you are going to do in the world's final minutes. A lot of people chose 'eat fatty foods.' I heard this on the radio mind you, but what would you do in the earth's final hour?

As for me, I'd live my last minutes with friends and family. And I'd crack out a Mt. Dew and watch the meteor fall. Or I'd loot, or, as sad as this sounds, buy a hooker. I'm dead serious so don't think I'm lying.

So what would you do in the last few minutes, would you spend time with family & friends, would you just watch teh last few minutes go by, or would you do something different?

DISCUSS! [/COLOR]

[quote name='Aceburner']Why Hadouken when a simple roundhouse kick will do?[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Because:
[list=1][*][FONT="Arial"]I am not Chuck Norris.[/FONT]
[*][FONT="Arial"]Even if I was, a roundhouse kick does not earn style points. It also hurts my foot. Meteors are hard, dude.[/FONT][/list]

[B]Edit:[/B] Incidentally, I'd [I]much rather[/I] not be Chuck Norris.[/FONT]

The best way to stop a meteor is to kill a pretty girl you know and hope that she carried the Holy Materia.

Also, those options suck. Having sex with [I]someone from the office[/I]?! What office? It's not like every person in the world works in an office. ;P

If it were so, the world would be so scary that it would deserve to be abolished by a meteor. XP

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='Sandy']The best way to stop a meteor is to kill a pretty girl you know and hope that she carried the Holy Materia.

Also, those options suck. Having sex with [I]someone from the office[/I]?! What office? It's not like every person in the world works in an office. ;P[/QUOTE]Oh I say we just sacrifice you Sandy, to the Gods or something. Sure it wouldn't work but hey, it's the last moments, people aren't going to be rational here. :p

I have to agree about the sex option though. From the office? That would have been simpler if it just said, have sex and left out the condition of them being from the office. lol

Anyway, I would just watch it fall, after all, it would be pretty cool looking. Until it killed me that is. XP[/FONT][/COLOR]

I'd get my weapons and start killing everyone I see, no matter who that person is =P Although I would like to establish torture into this synopsis as well,... it would be too time-consuming, considering bloodshed is what I want. So yes, slaughter =D

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Because:
[list=1][*][FONT="Arial"]I am not Chuck Norris.[/FONT]
[*][FONT="Arial"]Even if I was, a roundhouse kick does not earn style points. It also hurts my foot. Meteors are hard, dude.[/FONT][/list][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Yeah, but in saving the world, you use up part of your Hadouken count for the day. I would kick the crap outta the meteor, then go on to blow up random cities I don't like, since those were going to be destroyed anyway.

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]If a meteor is crashing into us, then it depends on the time left. If it's right about to hit, I'd just say "about ****ing time" and listen to AEnima by Tool as the prophesy came true.

If I had some time I'd... >_> you know, rather not talk about it. I mean, it's kind of obvious that I have a bit of a sadistic side. [/COLOR]

[quote name='Aceburner']Yeah, but in saving the world, you use up part of your Hadouken count for the day.[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]And your point? :p

I mean, there aren't all that many situations where I'm required to use it, ya know? I save 'em for the big stuff. Like pest extermination.[/FONT]

[SIZE=1]First I would go to a milk bar, provided it's narcotic milk.

Secondly I will go out with a cane and some friends, beating the crap out of everyone I disliked in my life.

[I]Then[/I] I'd probably burn down a church.

I've always thought the world was a bit like Clockwork Orange. And I was always pissed off I couldn't be as cool as Alex without being punished so much. So in my final hours, I'd be a little ironic, and a little pessimistic, and a bit of a criminal, and maybe a bit of everything.

Oh, I'd probably buy tickets to Gay Pride. I wouldn't be able to go, but at least I [I]have[/I] tickets.[/SIZE]

[size=1]Why let a meteor ruin my day? I'd just flash the Herb Signal and have Neville Longbottom magic it away... because we all know that if Chuck Norris can't do it, Neville can. [spoiler]Chuck Norris' boggart is Neville Longbottom, you know.[/spoiler] ;)
Then I'd go back to sleeping.[/size]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]I'd either get really drunk, smoke some pot and take a hit or two of acid or i'd **** some chick.... or perhaps i'd spend it with my family and close friends. I dunno. One of those... all if i have the time! =D

I would also find a katana sword and recreate that one scene from pulp fiction. You know the one.

[/FONT][/COLOR]

We need a [I]something else[/I] option on that poll. Personally? I'd just spend time with the people I care about and leave it at that. And if that wasn't possible, I'd watch it as it approached and then finally hit and destroyed everything. I mean it would be an amazing thing to see.

[quote name='Sandy']The best way to stop a meteor is to kill a pretty girl you know and hope that she carried the Holy Materia.

Also, those options suck. Having sex with [I]someone from the office[/I]?! What office? It's not like every person in the world works in an office. ;P

If it were so, the world would be so scary that it would deserve to be abolished by a meteor. XP[/QUOTE]

Says the person with the Light Yagami avatar.

Actually kind of interesting that you would say that.

I would probably go put my boots on, start a bonfire, and shoot the bull untill the final minutes.

Sadly there is no way I would be able to be with my loved one in the final minutes, the mass panic at the time would make trying to visit her impossible especially since she is four hours away.

I would spend time watching TV while with my loved ones. I definitely wouldn't leave my house since it sounds like a whole bunch of ya'll are going psycho. Hey, I may only have 1 hour to live but it's still one hour. I don't want any of you to take those last minutes away from me. *points at weapon wielding rampagers*

[color=#9933ff]I love the option "beat someone you hate." Not that there's many people I hate, but I'd certainly love to kick the **** out of *certain* people.

=D

Incidentally, (see picture attached). And while I know asteroids and meteors are different, the destructive end result is about the same.[/color]

[quote name='Panda']I definitely wouldn't leave my house since it sounds like a whole bunch of ya'll are going psycho.[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Hey, I'm aimin' up, so you got nothin' to worry about. :animesmil

The light show as the fragments burn up in the atmosphere would be pretty tight, come to think of it....[/FONT]

[SIZE="1"]Hmm, I picked Option 2 first, but on reflection, if a meteor is going to kill absolutely everything, I'd rather go out doing it with some hot chick in my office than beating the crap out of someone I dislike. Better yet, mix both and go out doing the guys wife, Revenge Sex FTW. :animesmil[/SIZE]

[size=1]Spend it with my friends. We'd all be goin' down together, foo'! [As well as everyone else on Earth]

If that wasn't possible, then...heck, I ain't about to die a virgin. >_> So I'd get a five minute marriage and ten minute honeymoon. =D

'Cause honestly, doing any sort of wrongdoing would be moot, as you'd be encountering God Himself soon. And even if you don't believe in any sort of god, floating around in the vast vaccum of space would get boring after awhile, I'd reckon.[/size]