Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Felix Freeman'][SIZE=1]as for [B][U] my[/B][/U] post, I'm just going to have Marcus drive home, leave a bussiness card at the door of the library and come across a disgruntled Eiyaga... Since it doesnt look like Malkav has been active for awhile.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[size=1][color=#8B008B]Sorry about your head-cold, as well as leaving you out in the cold in the Harlem Academy. This is what happens when your partner doesn't post. *glares at [B]Ikillion[/B]*.

And as far as [B]Malkav[/B] goes, he's informed me that he'll be posting sometime this weekend.

Also D'ann, darling, I'm sure enough you can overpower Al' and Andrew. If not you, then who else would put fear into the hearts of those two?[/size][/color]
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[size=1]Silly people XP.

If anyone's lost in the game and wants to be involved, come to the parade! Dani's going there next posts.

I'll also be sorting out the characters at the end of this chapter, to see who's staying in and who's out.

I may or may not be replacing people.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Revelation'][size=1][color=#8B008B]Sorry about your head-cold, as well as leaving you out in the cold in the Harlem Academy. This is what happens when your partner doesn't post. *glares at [B]Ikillion[/B]*.

And as far as [B]Malkav[/B] goes, he's informed me that he'll be posting sometime this weekend.

Also D'ann, darling, I'm sure enough you can overpower Al' and Andrew. If not you, then who else would put fear into the hearts of those two?[/size][/color][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I'd like to see her try when she's got a lightning bolt shoved up her ass courtesy of Andras! *Grumble grumble*[/size]
Posted
[FONT=Arial]Oi, oi, oi! What's with the mixing of players and characters, here? Let's keep the personalities disassociated and what, neh? :p

Although, [COLOR="DarkRed"]Rev[/COLOR], I would [I]love[/I] to see her try. ([SIZE="1"]Not that it'd do her any good....[/SIZE])[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Although, [COLOR="DarkRed"]Rev[/COLOR], I would [I]love[/I] to see her try. ([SIZE="1"]Not that it'd do her any good....[/SIZE])[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Wait...why would I even try to break free anyway? I mean I now get completely pillage Andras's enormous manhood. See? No mixing of character here.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Raiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Wait...why would I even try to break free anyway? I mean I now get completely pillage Andras's enormous manhood. See? No mixing of character here.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[size=1]We're really crossing a line here. ¬_¬ I'd rather prefer that my manhood didn't become a topic for public debate. And from what we've already discussed, I'd hope that you be a good girl and listen to Al and not mix up players and characters.

(Oh, I really see some kind of backlash for this... ¬_¬)[/size]
Posted
This is going to sound lame, but after reading Revelation's post, I realized I have no idea what to say anymore in my post that was supposed to come up yesterday. So Rev, buddy, could you fill me in on where things are going? I mean, my character really can't do much more but run, but I want to do something a little less pointless.
Posted
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Gray"]Iiiii shall be posting tonight, hopefully, and if tonight, then tomorrow! But! I shaaaall be posting. ...if anyone was wondering...

[Monty Python Voice] I'm not dead! [/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT=Arial]I had planned on doing some little trivial post with Adie hereabouts, for just basically head time and what, but this ancient computer here at the house (spring break) crashed itself and went into a sort of reboot-screen infinite loop. I'm using my father's work-related laptop right now, so this is about all I feel comfortable doing.

Just lettin' you guys know that I might not be even in the running for being in action until possibly Sunday evening at the earliest--probably not until Monday, really.

This probably isn't actually an issue, but I still want you guys to know.

Later.[/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Alas, the little shopper is shopping. Freaking women and their proclivities. I will never understand it.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Sorry I've been off OB for some time, I have a lot of work in school to catch up on.

I should be posting tomorrow or tonight, if not then Monday when I get a new router for my other laptop.

Sorry guys ^_^;;[/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT=Arial]Before I post again, I'd like to know: who exactly is active besides [COLOR="DarkRed"]Andrew[/COLOR] and [COLOR="DarkRed"]Raiha[/COLOR]? Is the [COLOR="DarkRed"]Ozy[/COLOR]-[COLOR="DarkRed"]Numbers[/COLOR] thing still going? Is [COLOR="DarkRed"]Rev[/COLOR] still stuck pulling the load on her end?

Myself, I got busted with a big paper this weekend, and it's taken me a few days to recover. Besides, detailing shopping excursions is not exactly my most preferred way to spend a writing session.

But I'll be biting [I]that[/I] bullet soon enough. :D[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Before I post again, I'd like to know: who exactly is active besides [COLOR="DarkRed"]Andrew[/COLOR] and [COLOR="DarkRed"]Raiha[/COLOR]? Is [COLOR="DarkRed"]Rev[/COLOR] still stuck pulling the load on her end?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=#8B008B]To answer both questions, I've just been waiting for one of the boys to post. I've tried lighting fires under their butts yet they don't seem to budge; however, I've managed to get at least two of them to commit to writing a post.

After [B]Felix Freeman[/B] posts, I'll get my group to the next day, which is the day of the parade, I believe.[/size][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Revelation'][size=1][color=#8B008B]
After [B]Felix Freeman[/B] posts, I'll get my group to the next day, which is the day of the parade, I believe.[/size][/color][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1] about that... I've been meaning to post, all week, but I've been having more and more writer's block, also the fact of my girlfriend's passing isnt really helping either, but I promise I'll try to get something in this weekend.[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="1"][quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Before I post again, I'd like to know: who exactly is active besides [COLOR="DarkRed"]Andrew[/COLOR] and [COLOR="DarkRed"]Raiha[/COLOR]? Is the [COLOR="DarkRed"]Ozy[/COLOR]-[COLOR="DarkRed"]Numbers[/COLOR] thing still going? Is [COLOR="DarkRed"]Rev[/COLOR] still stuck pulling the load on her end?
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

*flings midterm papers and other papers and observations and interviews in the air and shrieks* [U][I]NO MORE[/I][/U].

*ahem*

By which I mean, I am posting sometime tonight/tomorrow getting the duo more towards where things will be happening from Wales. so. ya. :D I am posting and yes, the Ozy-Numbers thing is still going. Heheheh.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Back from the dead. Sort of. Oh not really. Whenever I'm not around online for several days it's safe to assume that I'm dying or close to death. And since I wasn't online for almost three days...I was dead. Thanks for caring everyone.

But I come back and nothing's happened, so beh. Fire missiles!

I'll just yawn my way into the next chapter.[/FONT][/COLOR]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[SIZE=1]...Whoops.

I got dragged down by some awful stuff over the past few weeks >_<;; sorry.

So how many active players do we still have?

Raise your hands!

(again, sorry for the abesence, I've been incredibly ill)[/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1][color=#8B008B]I'm here; I just didn't know what to put in considering [B]Felix Freeman[/B] was the one who brought my group to his house.

But yes, I'm still here and if I'm here, [B]Ikillion[/B] is most definitely as well.[/size][/color]
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...