OtakuBoards

The Otakuboards Celebration: Part 1

Raiha

[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]Ah, everything makes sense now. It's the strawberry cake that's causing the time warps! That explain everything![/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]As usual, very well done. The atmosphere this story is told in is perfect as there are no limits to what can happen next.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]I have two questions though. Towards the end, when I come in, who is it that said "That's it!" and was that salute with a knife an actual salute or did I just get a knife thrown at me? I'm sure one question will answer the other and maybe I'm just not thinking but I'm a little lost at the moment. You can blame that on the strawberry cake, since we're blaming it for everything else anyway.[/COLOR][/FONT]

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Premonition;802131][COLOR="77656"]Thanks Indiff, you are just [I]the best [/I] help in this situation. >_> *Hangs self next to picture of DB and curse the world* [/COLOR][/QUOTE]You should know by now Prem that Crystia shows no mercy. XP[quote name='Neuvoxraiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"] Nearby, Indifference was coolly dispatching any lawyers that popped up over the hedge with her blowgun, and I could hear Rachmaninoff practicing the cello in the drawing room through the open window. [/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]I have to admit, unless a disaster requires my attention... Pretty much nothing keeps me from practicing. Every morning without fail, except for the occasional Sunday. Heh. And it seems that our surroundings have changed yet again, I'm just waiting for Sandy to start creating more of a fuss though.

[color=indigo]On the right? That makes me like the Jesus of the Otaku Boards!

I think I would be a horrible Jesus, I would keep all the loaves and fishes for me, run away from lepers, and pretty much instantly renounce my beliefs when the powers that be threaten me with crucifixion.

On the plus side, I?d use the water to wine trick all the time. [/color]

[SIZE="1"]Nooo !!! I missed the hobo lawyers, and here I was hoping there'd be some mention of myself and Justin blurring through them in a hail of lightsabers and severed limbs. Oh well, maybe some other time.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Heaven's Cloud'][color=indigo]On the right? That makes me like the Jesus of the Otaku Boards!

I think I would be a horrible Jesus, I would keep all the loaves and fishes for me, run away from lepers, and pretty much instantly renounce my beliefs when the powers that be threaten me with crucifixion.

On the plus side, I?d use the water to wine trick all the time. [/color][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]That'd be an awesome party trick.

"And for my next act...ANVILS!"

But seriously folks, if you'd like to input suggestions for where the bunch of loonies also known as OB members should be teleported next, or if you'd like any particular plot devices let me know. Also if you want a mascot, now's your chance to let me know so I can promptly throw all of your suggestions into a fire.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Neuvoxraiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Also if you want a mascot, now's your chance to let me know so I can promptly throw all of your suggestions into a fire.[/FONT][/COLOR][/quote]

[FONT=Arial][spoiler]Ten quid says Premonition nominates Naps.[/spoiler][/FONT] Edited by Allamorph

[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Neuvoxraiha'][i][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"] Nearby, Indifference was coolly dispatching any lawyers that popped up over the hedge with her blowgun[/i][/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]It's like whack a mole, and I do find this rather ironic since my own father is a retired lawyer no less. :p

Hmmm as for ideas, if you do go with Naps the Cat, should that somehow get weaved into the madness of this story... I volunteer to step on the feline and put it out of it's misery. Unless by chance people like the feline, in which case I'll merely roll my eyes and laugh.

As for real ideas, I have none, other than Sandy still needs to attempt his revenge so we can lock him in a room full of screaming fan girls. Just imagine Shy's reaction if he were to attempt to toss the cheesecake aside on the grounds that it wasn't made properly. [/COLOR]

[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]Well, after much thinking, I realize I have no good ideas for a suggestion. I do think that a drastic change of scenery would compliment the ridiculous atmosphere of the story though so maybe somehow ending up in the distant future could provide an interesting change of pace, though I must say I'm more enjoying the past with its old traditions already.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Disney World.

Then an ancient multi-cultural castle with various rooms and wings that represent the various districts, forums and sub-forums of OtakuBoards. And in James' throne room, the final battle with all the previously banned members will be fought.

And just when their hordes are overwhelming us, the long forgotten saints of OB antiquity will ride into the fray and lend us aide in our time of need.

DB will casually trip out of a tower window before the fighting begins.

And I will celebrate our glorious victory by viciously beating Shy and Nerdsy. No raping, though. It's no fun if they enjoy it.

-Justin

[COLOR="77656"]Oooo, oooooooo, I have an idea! How about we take Allamorph and me into a pit where we can fight to the death and of coarse, me, being Premonition will automatically know what he's going to do next, than I defeat him in a clash of blood and power, and afterwords the OB gods will shine on me.

If you can't tell already, I'm very conceided.[/COLOR]

[SIZE="1"][B]A long time from now, in a message boards far, far away...[/B]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.theforce.net/kids/alderaan/sw_pets/pics/phantom_cat.jpg[/IMG]

Naps returns, more powerful than you can possible imagine, and it's up to the descendents of OB...who all miraculously resemble their ancestors perfectly...to fight this ancient menace.[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[quote name='Neuvoxraiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]First of all, it's conceited, and second of all.... I hate cats.

I'm thinking that Naps isn't quite the villain I'm searching for.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Heh, it was worth a try anyway. :animesmil[/SIZE]

[i][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]I weaved my way through the seething masses and made it to the kitchen where I saw Sunfall putting the finishing touches on a dessert that looked suspiciously like jello. And I, having a long standing hatred of the stuff, steered clear and went instead to the fridge and found Shy’s cheesecake safe and sound. He came rushing up in a panic.[/i]

“Don’t Touch It!”

[i]I jerked back like he’d stung me and he swept over, cuddling it to his chest. If he could’ve been crooning, “My precious,” I’m pretty sure he would’ve. And so instead I turned over to where there was pie. Revelation, looking very cute in a sultry little kimono, held up a slice and Petie clanked over in appropriate time period armor and took up a plate. He wandered off, the clink of plate mail echoing in the halls. I shook my head like a wet dog, hopefully to clear it, and went for a bowl of rice sitting out innocently enough. In between bites, I saw Kam wander outside, talking to himself, and looked out the other to see Sandy approaching us. Fortunately, he saw someone setting up something wrong in the garden and instantly veered off to go reprimand them.

Everyone in the kitchen breathed a collective sigh of relief and Shy set down his cheesecake with a certain amount of happiness. Ozymandius Jones appeared in the robes of an Imperial advisor and I handed her a slice of pie with good cheer, and smashed another in Allamorph’s face, just for good measure. Vicky eyed the mess and started whacking him with a mop. Punctuating her words with smacks.[/i]

“Get. Out. Of. The. Kitchen! You’ll get pie everywhere!”

“Augh! Gerroff you crazy goat infested beast woman!”

“BEAST WOMAN?!”

[i]Her shrieks bounced off the walls and across the courtyard. Incoherent screams followed this, as she began to dole out the punishment more, snatching Ikillion’s spear from his hands and using that instead. I blinked several times, wondering if we’d find him staked out on the lawn, with puncture wounds up the wazoo. Now there’s a visual for you.[/i]

“I wonder if she’s only happy when she’s putting on the hurting.”

[i]Indifference had slithered in through a side door I hadn’t noticed, and began peeling a star fruit over the sink. Digitalboy came in after her and just as I was reaching for a cudgel to let the daylight into his skull I had a better idea. Premonition was lurking in the hall anyway. I snatched them both by the ears, ignoring their yelps and pointless attempts to escape, and headed towards where James was reclining on a mound of cushions the size of very large dogs. I gave him a little bow and threw the others down where they were immediately menaced by an annoyed looking Heaven’s Cloud and a cheerful Aryanna.[/i]

“Now then, what’s all this? Have they been mangling pies in the kitchen?”

“Ah...none of that. Yet. But I was wondering if you’d like a little entertainment instead.”

“Such as?”

[i]Here he gestured with a wave of perfectly manicured fingers. I leaned over and whispered into Boo’s ear, who had appeared in a puff of secret vanishing ninja smoke. Only I’m sure it wasn’t really ninja smoke because we were in China, and not in- Oh nevermind. He stood up after a whispered sidebar and drew his rather floppy, no pun intended, sword and whacked both Premonition and Digitalboy with the flat sides.[/i]

“Raiha proposes a “mostly dead” death match with the winner to receive his life as a reward and the loser to be locked in a room with Sandy and screaming fangirls for 15 hours.”

“Now if that isn’t motivation, I don’t know what is.”

[i]Rachmaninoff was leaning against a pillar, and smirking. James gave one of those official, majestic nods, and gave the signal. Instantly, servants began moving furniture around the courtyard, setting up what could only be described as a pit. Don’t ask me how they managed to dig a 10 foot hole in the middle of the courtyard in under ten minutes, but they did. And fenced it off with ribbons and ropes. Everyone took up seats, with Desbreko turning a quick profit with bets and odds.[/i][/FONT][/COLOR]

Allamorph getting clobbered again, I so approve. :p And a match between Prem and DB? That should be interesting, especially the getting locked up with Sandy and screaming fan girls for fifteen hours. XP Oh and Ozy is a girl actually. At least I'm pretty sure she is based on the fan art Sandy did of the Arena mob a while back.

[B]EDIT:[/B] Never mind, you fixed it.

[SIZE="1"]Yeesh, Sandy and fangirls, for fifteen hours ? There's no such thing as overkill with you is there honey ? Still, as Rach suggested, a Prem vs DB match would be fun, though I have a feeling, even if Prem did manage to defeat DB, such is his unwavering loyalty, he'd join him in the punishment. :animesmil[/SIZE]

[size=1][color=#8B008B]A flock that stays together, dies together. Or something along the lines of that...Was it a herd that stays together? I have no idea.

But still, his unwavering loyalty would demand him to join DB. It'd still be enjoying for us though.[/size][/color]

[i][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Shy, having finally abandoned his mad quest to protect his cheesecake, delivered it to Desbreko as a start to the festivities. As if on wheels, tables appeared loaded with food, which the OB-ites fell to as if there was about to be a famine. In between bites of remarkably spicy kabob, I noticed that the contestants in the nearly dead death match had already been hurled into the pit and were waiting on opposite sides. And some of the nicer people on Ob, in this case Aryanna and Panda, were extending down food on spears.

I reclined on one of the seats that had been set up for the general populace, and exchanged cups of tea with Indifference and Sunfall. Both were reclining rather regally, with their hair done up in a variety of pins and combs, brocade and silk everywhere. My husband was discussing a finer point of logic with Andrew and Ken while Jokopoko shadowboxed with a rather animate shadow. And Petie was standing guard over the proceedings with a rather stern look, declining food and drink alike. Rach played what could only be called a funeral dirge to warm up the crowd for what was sure to be a horrifyingly gruesome spectacle. On the other hand, they were only going to be provided with sticks. So as far as blunt force trauma goes...perhaps nothing worse than broken noses and fingers.[/i]

?With luck one?ll kill off the other and then we?ll have to kill them both to make it even.?

?But then who?ll win the bets??

[i]I cocked my head quizzically at Revelation?s question. She and Vicky were peering at the books Desbreko had run up with some confusion. I have yet to understand odds when it comes to betting, but so far DigitalBoy was looking quite good by comparison. Then again, this was an exercise in ridiculousness anyway, so you could hardly expect the results to be typical.

Ozymandius Jones struck a gong and the crowd fell silent. James stood, looking very much like Christopher Walken from ?Balls of Fury? and began to pontificate, with some of the more venerable members of OB nodding sagely. Kenneth, Gavin, Nerdsy, Sephiroth, Heaven?s Cloud, and Charles alike, all were looking rather owlish. Ignoring them, the women giggled and tittered and exchanged flowers while all the while fanning themselves with delicately made sandalwood instruments. Sakura meanwhile was looking rather out of sorts, most likely because she had yet to make a transition from the time periods and was still in rather Japanese looking garb. I blame her name.[/i]

?Everyone! Gather round! Let the games begin!?

[i]And with that, the gong sounded again with a terrific crash and DigitalBoy and Premonition squared off. The crowd pressed forward eagerly, but not too eagerly, afraid to fall in and get pummeled on accident. Within moments, the two had begun smacking each other with the sticks, the sound of thwacking and fwapping filing the air. Sandy immediately began to shout at them, yelling out corrections, protesting that everything they were doing was wrong. Meanwhile the women, not necessarily ones for blood sports, looked mildly disinterested and began to comment on frivolous things like the weather. Unfortunately with Ikillion announcing everything into his megaphone, aided and abetted by Boo and Allamorph, who had escaped horrible damnation for this round.[/i]

?Aaaand it looks like DigitalBoy has gotten a lucky one on Premonition?s nose! Look at the blood flow there! My god it?s everywhere!?

?You?re absolutely right Boo, it appears that Premonition?s left wrist isn?t doing too well either, now that was an easy one there. Oh my goodness! Did he just get head butted?! This is brutal folks! You?ll never see anything like this anywhere else!?

[i]I yawned pointedly, which drew cackles and giggles from the women nearby, and was about to open my mouth for a snappy comeback, when suddenly it was all over. Premonition was face down in the mud that had formed in the bottom of the pit, looking for all the world like a bear on the highway after it had been run over repeatedly with a truck.[/i][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="1234"]Actually, I don't care about my left hand, but if you break my right wrist as well.... my 'pleasure' is gone forever. Just thought I'd stop there. Anyways, if I have to, I'll just show my Super Powered Balls that I stole from Des. I also added a stun and awe feature to them for dramatic effect.

I'm just DB's apprentice until I become better, than he has to kill me so I can become all powerful. And really, I'm not following DB's shadow that much, why, I can stop if I want to! [/COLOR]

[quote name='Premonition'][COLOR="1234"] I'm not following DB's shadow that much, why, I can stop if I want to! [/COLOR][/QUOTE]You sound like an addict declaring he can walk away from his addiction at any time Prem. :p [[SIZE="1"]I kid[/SIZE]] Anyway, be sure to enjoy your time in a room with Sandy and screaming fan girls. Or you can try to escape your fate though I imagine that you'd be caught. Now the question is, what's next?