OtakuBoards

The Otakuboards Celebration: Part 1

Raiha

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[i][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Premonition, facedown in the rapidly forming mud looked for all the world like a man defeated. Well if you want to call him a man anyway. And there we all were in one place, a generation lost in- Wait, sorry, wrong line. Allamorph got down and started to count to ten very slowly, slapping the tile floor with one hand every time he said a number, when suddenly the twitching began. And like a corpse hideously struck by lightning and reanimated, he lurched to his feet, wielding his stick like a baseball bat.[/i]

?Whoa there folks, it looks like Premonition?s still got some life in him yet! What could possibly happen now to keep him standing?!?

[i]Ten seconds later, it was his foe, lying prone in the mud. Or is it supine? I can never remember. Who cares. Anyway, Digitalboy fell, and a hush fell over the crowd. Well for everyone who cared anyway. Revelation, Vicky, and Indifference were chatting blithely about the glorious weather and Ozymandius and Sunfall were comparing manicures, when Allamorph made it to ten. It was roughly around that point that I actually started caring, and stood up to get a better view. I leaned over the pit and saw to my surprise long haired girly boy, facedown in the mud this time, looking like he?d been run over by a tractor instead of just a truck. And on rather wobbly feet, Premonition held him at bay with a stick in the back of the neck. At this shocking realization, the crowd went wild.[/i]

?My goodness! We never saw this coming ladies and gentlemen! Who would?ve thought?!?

?Who indeed! This is a day that?ll go down in OB history forever! Premonition defeats his one time mentor and lover! Digitalboy is down!?

[i]Boo and Ikillion were howling into their improvised megaphones like it was going out of style, expressing SHOCK! HORROR! OBJECTION! Well no, maybe not that, but the point is every person invested in Digitalboy?s defeat was cashing in, Gavin trotting over to Desbreko with his hand out. Ah well, more power to the underdog I suppose. The independent adjudicators dug out the two intrepid heroes and dragged them, encrusted with goodness knows what to the feet of James?s throne. He looked down upon them ponderously, and someone came with a hose and swiftly made the two semi clean again. Well as clean as one can be when covered in a variety of lacerations, bruises, etc. etc. etc. And there they knelt, one in slightly better shape in the other, but both on their last legs.[/i]

?Digitalboy. As a total failure and dreadfully near death, you shall be partially healed and then be forced to submit to the punishment as outlined in the previous statements made here today.?

[i]And there he shivered like a leaf in the wind, horrified of the impending doom about to descend upon him like a thirsty man upon beer. Then Premonition received a vague nod from James and he raised his good arm in victory, right before a vulture swooped down from above and landed on it. And here?s where it started to get weird. It opened its beak and croaked out:[/i]

?Nevermore...?

[i]After a certain suitable amount of time had lapsed in which we all just stared, it let out a mournful call and swooped off on wings the span of my body. And off it went and thus, somewhat subdued, we all went back to our business. The servants filled in the hole and laid down new tiles, and Desbreko finished tallying the results of the betting, sorely regretting starting it in the first place. His fangirls would console him anyway. Or so we figured. I busied myself with congratulating my husband while Sunfall and Rach retired to their chambers and Digitalboy was led away screaming and shrieking by a very self satisfied group of frustrated OB members. Allamorph and Shy joined forces to present Premonition with a begrudging gift. Of pie. Revelation sat down in the living room and we joined her, when all of a sudden she gestured for silence. And put one delicate hand to her ear comically.[/i]

?Hear that??

[i]Faintly, if we all stopped breathing for a few seconds, you could hear the faint howls of a man facing his worst nightmare, and the mad cackling of Sandy. I heard the screaming of wild rabid fangirls, and then I paused to take a breath. Heaven?s Cloud and Charles strolled by casually, discussing finer things, and a group of OB-ites thirsty for learning trailed after them. I heaved a sigh, when Vicky appeared in a pink apron, holding out a slice of raspberry cake to me on a platter. And I considered it for several moments before reaching out a hand to claim it.[/i][/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Neuvoxraiha'][i][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Revelation, Vicky, and Indifference were chatting blithely about the glorious weather and Ozymandius and Sunfall were comparing manicures, when Allamorph made it to ten.[/i][/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=#8B008B]Huh. Usually, I'd find myself engrossed in such matters, screaming obscenities and urging someone to punch the other or some violence. =P

Oh Sandy and his deviantness. He's definitely going to tear DigitalBoy a new one.[/size][/color]

[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]Well, that fight definitely took an unexpected turn. Is it to late to place a bet?[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]And very interesting inclusion of the vulture and its one word dialogue.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]So, I got a message from Premonition about how he had kicked my ass, and new I had to check things out, so I read the latest two chapters. Now, I have no idea what sandy is apparently supposed to be doing to me, but I think it's more than obvious that I lost on purpose, knowing that the winner would be carried off by an enormous vulture. Because Premonition beating me just doesn't make sense.

EDIT: Ah, okay, I read it more carefully. Now I'm just wondering why I lost to Prem.

EDIT 2: I'm not goint to be able to sleep tonight.

EDIT 3: *crying* WHY?!?!?!?![/COLOR]

[quote name='Petie'][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]Well, that fight definitely took an unexpected turn. Is it to late to place a bet?[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE][color=#4B0082]Yes. I already had to raid OB's treasu?er, "borrow" some money to pay off the bets. I would've tried extracting some from DB as punishment for losing on me but I don't think he has much. :animedepr[/color]

[quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]Yes. I already had to raid OB's treasu?er, "borrow" some money to pay off the bets. I would've tried extracting some from DB as punishment for losing on me but I don't think he has much. :animedepr[/color][/QUOTE]And here I figured that your fangirls would happily give you what you wanted. :p That and I'm wondering why DB let Prem win, he must have been tired from watching anime all night or something. lol

[quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]Yes. I already had to raid OB's treasu?er, "borrow" some money to pay off the bets. [/color][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]You could have always just handed over that limited edition Master Sword of yours... :animesmil[/SIZE]

[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Rachmaninoff']*fails as a fanboy obviously* XP[/QUOTE]Don't worry, you're new at it so we'll forgive you [I]this [/I]time. :p

*wonders if DB lost on purpose just out of some sick desire to be locked up and punished.* Stranger things have happened. lol[/COLOR]

[quote name='Premonition'][COLOR="1234"]You guys ever think that maybe, I'm stronger? Soak that in for a while. DB let down his guard and lost, he had a failgasm.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]heh....hehehe.... HAHAHAHAHA!!! Foolish boy! My true reason was because if I were to fight you, I want to beat you completely and thoroughly. I lost so that after all the torment of torture, I could unleash my thirst for vengeance and use my full force to utterly obliterate you! That's the most awesome excuse I can think of![/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]If you boys are finished with your dick waving contest...I believe I have things to do with this thread now.

And you two will be rendered somewhat irrelevant.

Now taking suggestions as where we can warp to next. Do I hear Russia? Ireland? Some non European country?![/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='2008DigitalBoy'][url=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?p=803296#post803296]Funny you should mention that.[/url][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]By D, I meant D'Ann/Neuvoxraiha, not you DB. BTW, advertising your spar in D'Ann's thread, definitely not a good idea. :rolleyes:[/SIZE]

[quote name='Neuvoxraiha][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]If you boys are finished with your dick waving contest...I believe I have things to do with this thread now.[/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]But I didn't see anything waving . . . ooohhhh. Right. Of course I didn't.

Ah, go for the Virgin Isles, or some such spot in the middle of one of the oceans.[/FONT]

[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Ah, go for the Virgin Isles, or some such spot in the middle of one of the oceans.[/FONT][/QUOTE]Oh definitely, tropical island, beautiful white sandy beaches and relaxing strolls through the palm trees and along the sand. Along with sunbathing and best of all [I]bikinis[/I]. :p[/COLOR]

[quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"]Along with sunbathing and best of all [I]bikinis[/I]. :p[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]I feel I speak for every straight man on OB with this. ^_^

[CENTER][IMG]http://home.no/chimp/pics/bugnosebleed.gif[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[size=1]My vote goes to a place where we can enjoy Boo even more. [color=#EDEDED]Because I could really see myself doing what you just wrote down in the past two chapters and we all loved it. :whoops:[/color]

Try the Netherlands? That, or the red square, Moscow. Pretty please?[/size]