OtakuBoards

I Just Dont Understand

keitaro583

there's this girl thats in my school band and the band was taking a trip to hershey park and what had happened was that she let me feel her up a bit and i we were sorta connecting and then she goes of and makes out with one of my friends dead in my face!!!!! when i saw this i was devastated and betrayed my friend felt even worse he had a girlfriend already and he loves her alot. so while he was freaking out about what happened the girl was like "im sorry , im sorry"to me and i just diddnt want to hear her crap so i stormed off and later on while on the buses she said "you know i still love you right?" i said guess now i dont know what to do should i go out with her or say "SCREW YOU"?:confused::confused::confused:

[quote name='amibasuki'][FONT=Arial]if you want the make-outage, say yes. if you want a girlfriend who isn't going to screw you over, say "screw you".[/FONT][/QUOTE]

i hate choosing between the two though why cant there be a perfect girl

[size=1]Because, apart from me, there are no perfect human beings. And I'm a taken man, so... tough luck.

Anyway. Why would you want to make up with her anyway? She made out with someone else right in your face. Forgive and forget of course, but maybe not the next moment while they've had no time to actually learn from the situation themselves.

Blub.[/size]

I've been with my fiancee for four years. So my experience in this field is...sort've non-existant. BUT, being in the military and going to deployments. You see people all the time going to bars and trying to start relationships with people they meet and....seal the deal with that night.

What people fail to understand that if a relationship turns into something physical the first night you get the chance. Then more than likely its just a superficial thing and a REAL relationship can't be formed. Am I saying it doesn't happen? No of course not because some do. It's rare but it happens, I'm just saying that if you're looking for a relationship with some substance, think with your head. If you're looking for something to get you through high school and get your rocks off. Think with your hea......man parts.

Also, I was in the orchestra in high school. Why is it there's always at least one stereotypic band girl who gives it up at the drop of a hat?

I'm bothered by why young girls feel the need to act like that to get accepted by boys. It isn't a new phenomenon, though. In my early youth some girls transformed from teachers' pets to little sluts when they went through puberty. Seriously, each week with a different guy, and the way they dressed even though they were just 14 or 15... *shakes his head*

I'm not saying there's no fault in the boys, because there surely is. I've seen decreasing respect towards women in general among young men, and some honestly seem to think of girls as playthings. But everybody has emotions, and this is a matter of learning to take other people's emotions into consideration as well. Or that's at least what I think.

[quote name='keitaro583]...and what had happened was that [B]she let me feel her up a bit[/B] and i we were [B']sorta connecting[/B][/quote]
[FONT=Arial][CENTER][B]O_O[/B][/CENTER]
Ehh, [I]sorta[/I] connecting?

Whatever happened to the part where you get to know them, and not just how they taste?

Egad.[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Whatever happened to the part where you get to know them, and not just how they taste?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Keep forgetting you don't read Harry Potter.

As for the subject, no. She's obviously not worth it. I mean, I assume you didn't know each other very well, so there's your first sign. She shouldn't be willing to make out with a guy she hardly even knows. On top of that, it pretty much sounds like you turned into her backup plan real quick-like. You want to be emotionally attached to someone who's gonna yank you around like that? Didn't think so.

Just say nay.

[FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='keitaro583']there's this girl thats in my school band and the band was taking a trip to hershey park and what had happened was that she let me feel her up a bit and i we were sorta connecting and then she goes of and makes out with one of my friends dead in my face!!!!! when i saw this i was devastated and betrayed my friend felt even worse he had a girlfriend already and he loves her alot. so while he was freaking out about what happened the girl was like "im sorry , im sorry"to me and i just diddnt want to hear her crap so i stormed off and later on while on the buses she said "you know i still love you right?" i said guess now i dont know what to do should i go out with her or say "SCREW YOU"?:confused::confused::confused:[/QUOTE]I'm equally as confused... just how long have you even known her? Were the two of you a couple in the first place? o_O Also, just how old are you?

You make out with a girl, she turns around and makes out with your friend who is already in a relationship... uh... yeah. If you barely even know her... shame on you for immediately feeling her up, that's no better than what she did in my opinion.
[quote name='Aceburner']Keep forgetting you don't read Harry Potter.[/quote]o_O And if I ever needed a reason to not bother to finish reading the series... that is it. I'm beginning to think that other than a rare few out there, gentlemen just don't exist anymore.[/FONT]

[quote name='Sabrina'][FONT="Tahoma"]o_O And if I ever needed a reason to not bother to finish reading the series... that is it. I'm beginning to think that other than a rare few out there, gentlemen just don't exist anymore.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Eh, it's not so bad. Not very descriptive. The makey-outeyness does tend to go a bit overboard in the last 2 books, though.

[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][quote name='keitaro583']i hate choosing between the two though why cant there be a perfect girl[/QUOTE]So long as you're willing to behave in a fashion that is far from perfect, you get what you yourself are,[I] someone who isn't perfect[/I].

I think you've mistaken physical connection with the [I]real[/I] connection that comes from getting to know someone first. You'll always crash and burn if you play things that way.

By all means correct me if I'm wrong but it sounds like neither one of you are really in a real relationship.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='Sabrina'] I'm beginning to think that other than a rare few out there, gentlemen just don't exist anymore.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Now that's not even true. Is it true that most of us (men) think about sex quite often? Yes. But does that mean that's al we're after? Not even close. My fiancee and I waited through a six month relationship, and then a 8 month time when I was in basic training. And even 2 more months following. Had I had sex before? Yes.

The difference was, we weren't afraid to talk about each others expectations before hand. And that's what young people, especially young women, fail to do today.

So many young girls don't realize the "power' they have. They have the power to instantally know whether a guy is worth it or not. All you need to do is say, "Is this about sex? and are you willing to wait?" If the guy can't...then out he goes. There is never a time to be desperate enough to go against your morales. No matter how cute, popular or "special" the person may seem. Something better WILL come along.

I was lucky enough to find true love, some people won't be because they don't let themselves. But I say, date alot. Now by date I mean, go to a movie with someone and don't just kiss or make out with them. Also don't be afraid to hurt their feelings by "leading" them on. If you say yes to someone and they know it could or could not lead to something, they may be hurt by no second date. But so what? they'll find someone they like as well if not better tahn you later. And the same goes for you.

There's more than one fish in the sea, as cliche as it sounds it true. MOST of the time what you think is true love. Is just a good connection with someone who is better suited as a friend........boy that was a long rant about nothing.

[quote name='Sabrina'][FONT="Tahoma"] I'm beginning to think that other than a rare few out there, gentlemen just don't exist anymore.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]In my experience, the chivalrous get mocked and insulted.[/color]

[FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='Drizzt Do'urden]Now that's not even true. Is it true that most of us (men) think about sex quite often? Yes. But does that mean that's al we're after? Not even close. [/QUOTE]I'm of course basing this off of my own experiences and those nice guys who are gentlemen are hard to find. Is that true everywhere? I don't know, I haven't been everywhere. I only know what's true here. And that is the fact that finding someone I would consider a real gentlemen seems to be next to impossible. I know a few, but not very many.[QUOTE=Drizzt Do'urden]The difference was, we weren't afraid to talk about each others expectations before hand. And that's what young people, especially young women, fail to do today. [/QUOTE]You just made the same generalization that I did, the assumption that young women fail to do stuff like that. I've always been upfront about the expectation that I will not be engaging in certain behaviors, period. At least not before I get married that is, old fashioned perhaps, but that's how I prefer things.[QUOTE=Drizzt Do'urden]So many young girls don't realize the "power' they have. They have the power to instantally know whether a guy is worth it or not. All you need to do is say, "Is this about sex? and are you willing to wait?" If the guy can't...then out he goes. There is never a time to be desperate enough to go against your morales. No matter how cute, popular or "special" the person may seem. Something better WILL come along.[/QUOTE]Wait... what? Since when did we gain the power to instantly know if a guy is worth it or not? o_O Not all of them are going to instantly make a move on you and like any other person, male or female, many are smart enough to hide that ulterior motive until later on. And by ulterior I mean those whose only interest is sex and nothing else.[QUOTE=Drizzt Do'urden]Also don't be afraid to hurt their feelings by "leading" them on. If you say yes to someone and they know it could or could not lead to something, they may be hurt by no second date. But so what? they'll find someone they like as well if not better tahn you later. And the same goes for you.[/QUOTE]Now that I just don't agree with. There's no reason to lead someone on, [I]ever[/I]. That's doing not only them wrong but yourself as well. If I know I have no real feelings or desire to be around someone, I'll end it.[QUOTE=Nerdsy][color=deeppink']In my experience, the chivalrous get mocked and insulted.[/color][/quote]And that just makes me sad... seriously. I only know a few guys like that, ones who truly are chivalrous and all they do is make me wish there were more of them around. [/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial][CENTER][B]O_O[/B][/CENTER]
Ehh, [I]sorta[/I] connecting?

Whatever happened to the part where you get to know them, and not just how they taste?

Egad.[/FONT][/QUOTE]That's what I was thinking when I first read this... Seriously. XP[quote name='Japan_86']High school relationships are lame anyways.[/QUOTE]I wouldn't say they are lame...

I would agree with the sentiment that most teens aren't really ready for a more serious relationship at that age though. So cut the ties and think twice before you get the idea or notion to [I]feel someone up[/I] keitaro583.

Getting to know them first does tend to help cut down on those kind of embarrassing situations after all.

[FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Maybe she didn't like the way you felt her up. Or she was just making you jealous as part of a "test".

[SIZE="1"]That was me channeling my high school freshman personality. You know how kids are.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]haha, yeah. next time you need to feel her up [I]really [/I]good.

but seriously, with the kind of stuff this girl is pulling [I]that you know of [/I](and her not even being that smart about it), if you actually did end up doing something with her down the road, you can count on a good chance of getting something nasty from her. if you're willing to risk that, go for it. and, I wouldn't expect anything emotionally stable to come from it, if I were you. [/FONT]

[quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]In my experience, the chivalrous get mocked and insulted.[/color][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I can contest to that through personal experience. I even have girls telling me I'm too nice and need to be more of a bastard if I wanna get anywhere with them. ¬_¬ Another of my friends tells me that I'll eventually end up with someone who'll take advantage of my generous nature and so I should stop acting that way.

In totally agreeing with almost everyone here, either drop her and move on or just make-out (or whatever else you do) and don't get too emotionally involved if you don't wanna get hurt.[/size]

[quote name='keitaro583']there's this girl thats in my school band and the band was taking a trip to hershey park and what had happened was that she let me feel her up a bit and i we were sorta connecting and then she goes of and makes out with one of my friends dead in my face!!!!! when i saw this i was devastated and betrayed my friend felt even worse he had a girlfriend already and he loves her alot. so while he was freaking out about what happened the girl was like "im sorry , im sorry"to me and i just diddnt want to hear her crap so i stormed off and later on while on the buses she said "you know i still love you right?" i said guess now i dont know what to do should i go out with her or say "SCREW YOU"?:confused::confused::confused:[/QUOTE]

She sounds like a cheap whore honestly, no offense intended.

A girl shouldn't be feeling you up when you barely know her, and the fact that she then went right over and did the same to someone else means she's basically desperate to get shagged and should be avoided as the odds of making a real relationship are low.

Far better to get to know someone before doing stuff like that, it is more stable when a relationship does form and usually more passionate and intimate when it does reach that point because you both know that you really love each other.

And Chivalry does get mocked a good bit now days, so does Chaste. However to those who practice them both, they mean a lot. I could care less what people think about my being chivalrous. It's just what I do, and I also remain chaste until marriage because I believe it is right.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I have to agree with most everyone here, I was lucky enough to find true love in my highschool sweetheart but I can assure you we got to know each other first before we did anything beyond kissing, but than again we were dating at the time(not that everything else wasn't what we both were thinking, we just wanted something more to come from it.) I say you either give it a shot and get your self hurt(knowing girls like that myself in highschool I can tell your from experieance that they just want a playtoy to tug on) or have a one night stand and move on, but be ready for the consiequences that come with it, cause girls like that LOVE to talk *****. [/FONT][/COLOR]