OtakuBoards

What's in your pants?

Ellerby

[quote name='MissWem'][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Sienna"]This, but even worse. You have no idea how many times I've been tricked by pants (even skirts and jackets) with... FAKE POCKETS!!!! It's cruel. It's down right cruel. Not to mention it's hard to find stylish pants that even have pockets.
[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Fake pockets... wow... that's got to be a tough one to deal with... That means you need to do pocket-checks like Allamorph. ^_^

Usually my pants contain:
[LIST]
[*]Cell phone
[*]Cash
[*]Change
[*]Chapstick of some kind of form
[/LIST]

On occasion, my pockets also contain:
[LIST]
[*]ID card cause I am in a hurry
[*]Reciepts
[*]Candy wrappers
[*]Pencil
[/LIST]

[quote name='Japan_86']Usually my pants contain:
[LIST]
[*]Cell phone
[*]Cash
[*]Change
[*]Chapstick of some kind of form
[/LIST]
[/QUOTE]
[color=green]This, and I also carry some type of gum... Ranging from Orbit to winter fresh... (that's actually nasty now... I haven't had that in a long time.) Also, my mp3 player, which I just found out that it's not really a good thing.[/color]

[FONT="Arial"][quote name='Lrb']
[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=dimgray]I've also got a notepad which I've been using a lot for various reasons. I've found its just extremely useful to have a [B]notepad[/B] handy at all times. I've been drawing in it, writing lyrics, writing stories, ideas for threads, not to mention little details I need to remember and *ahem* phone numbers.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=dimgray]So, whats in [I]your[/I] pants? :smirk:[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=dimgray][RIGHT][SIZE=1]gogosexualinnuendos[/SIZE][/RIGHT]
[/COLOR][/FONT][/quote]

An entire notepad?! O_O

[quote name='SaiyanPrincessX'][SIZE=1]Ten cents. Literally. The thing that really sucks about girl pants is that the manufactors think girls never use pockets or somehting, so you could usually only fit [I]maybe[/I] half your hand in them![/SIZE][/quote]

I thought I was the only one who had that complaint.

'Bout the only thing I put in pants pockets are my keys and my cell phone if there's no where else to put it.

What I tend to carry with me won't fit into my pockets comfortably id not at all and depending on what it was and how it was positioned would start to mess with the circulation in my legs and being that circulation is very important I put my stuff elsewhere.

Such as jacket/hoodie pockets!!! Now the pockets on these garments tend to be rather roomy so I can fit my rainbow-fence wristlet which holds all sorts of cards: debit, the one and only credit card I have, various store savings cards, my State of Texas ID card because yes I am 21 and do not own a driver's license. I also carry my health insurance card in case there is an emergency.

Along with my wrislet I usually have my orange plaid coin purse that holds any cash I may have. I like having them separate because money is germy and I don't like it touching my cards. Lastly, I try to always carry some hand sanitizer.

My school ID which must be visible and my Metro Q-card I use often because I have no car so I put them both in one of those hard plastic ID cases and clip the thing to my pocket.

Oh and I always have to have some lip balm or chapstick or soemthing on me because I have what I will call high maintanence lips that need frequent moisturizing.

And that's about it.[/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...
[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"]Since the I'm in my pants joke is stale and old, I'll move straight to what's in my pockets. Usually, other than some keys and change I don't carry things in my pockets. I have a little wallet that I'll slip in if I'm out on the town. Since I only need my ID and a few other things. I really hate carrying a purse of any kind.

When I go to school, that ends up stuffed into my backpack and I'm back to the keys and perhaps some change. Oh and I don't have any problem with my pants having real pockets. I guess it just depends on what brand you get. If the pockets are too small or fake, I don't care how nice it looks. I don't buy it.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='Indi][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"]Since the I'm in my pants joke is stale and old....[/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Yeah, guys, I totally used the line first, and in the first reply no less. Read the stinking thread, please! :p

Unless you enjoy coming off like a total poser. In which case might I suggest finding a better person to pose as than myself.[/FONT]

[size=1]I'm not currently wearing pants with pockets. When I do wear pants with pockets they are - as afformentioned - tiny pockets. I try not to keep stuff in my pockets because I forget it's there when I take them off, and I've washed 20 bucks that way. The only thing I ever keep in my pocket is my Burt Bees Pomegranite Honey Lip Balm, because it stays warm and soft that way instead of waxy. Oh, and sometimes my hands. When I remember that I have pockets.[/size]

[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]I'm not currently wearing pants with pockets. When I do wear pants with pockets they are - as afformentioned - tiny pockets. I try not to keep stuff in my pockets because I forget it's there when I take them off, and I've washed 20 bucks that way. The only thing I ever keep in my pocket is my Burt Bees Pomegranite Honey Lip Balm, because it stays warm and soft that way instead of waxy. Oh, and sometimes my hands. When I remember that I have pockets.[/size][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Yeah but money can manage being washed. Your social security card can't.

I'm also wearing pocketless pants right now, if only because I think pockets poke you in bad ways. My jean pockets occasionally get to hold my plastic coated IDs, but not often. Right now the only thing in my pants are my legs, num num bits, and the boyshorts I'm wearing.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]In no particular order:
[/SIZE][LIST]
[*][SIZE=1]Keys[/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=1]Wallet (contains IDs, cards and paper money)
[/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=1]Change[/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=1]Phone[/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=1]Headphones/handsfree (for phone)[/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=1]Receipts[/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=1]Recently used/soon to be used tickets[/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=1]Assorted chewed pencils[/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=1]An eraser[/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=1]Any of course everything below my waist and above my ankles[/SIZE][/LIST]

[SIZE="1"]I refuse to believe half of the men posting in this thread [I]actually have that much stuff in their pockets[/I]. You all carry manbags; stop denying it. (That, or you look really dumb with massive, clunking pockets).

I hardly ever keep anything in my pockets, because my jeans are too tight. If I do, it's usually just some spare change and my phone. The contents of my handbag are far more interesting, and apart from the obvious [B]wallet[/B] and [B]keys [/B]and [B]iPod[/B], always includes a large amount of [B]painkillers[/B], [B]lipgloss[/B] floating around the bottom, old [B]bus tickets[/B], a [B]memory stick[/B], [B]hairbrush[/B], [B]perfume[/B], my [B]glasses[/B] a [B]good book[/B] and any other trinkets I feel the need to chuck in. Usually my [B]digital camera[/B], but I sometimes forget it. Also, old[B] movie tickets[/B]. I have a bizarre obsession with collecting them.[/SIZE]

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"][quote name='Ezekiel][SIZE="1"]I refuse to believe half of the men posting in this thread [I]actually have that much stuff in their pockets[/I']. You all carry manbags; stop denying it. (That, or you look really dumb with massive, clunking pockets).[/SIZE][/quote]No you have it right, they really [I]do[/I] look dumb with massive, clunking pockets. What's fun are the ones who wear pants that are too baggy. One quick turn to the left and the junk pulls the pants down. Or you hear them coming from a mile away with all the noise that stuff makes every time they take a step. Clunka Clunka Clunka :blulaugh:[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1] The only thing I ever keep in my pocket is my Burt Bees Pomegranite Honey Lip Balm, because it stays warm and soft that way instead of waxy.[/size][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]I have that same lip balm. But I've melted too many lip balms by leaving them in my pocket so they stay safely in my purse.[/color][/font][/size]

[quote name='Raiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Yeah but money can manage being washed. Your social security card can't.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]You know what else can kind of sustain a stint in the washing machine? Your passport. My boyfriend did that to his last year and now the pages are water logged and falling from the book, but the boarder guards did allow him to get back to Canada. But it's probably not the best idea anyone has ever had.

Like everyone else I don't have pockets right now and like many women I don't keep much in my pockets. But when I do here's what I have in my pants:

[LIST=1]
[*]Lint
[*]Surgical gloves
[*]a walkie
[*]a dollar (Because people steal from lockers)
[*]various creams and powders depending on when I'm done
[/LIST]

But I only have things in my pants when I'm at work.[/color][/font][/size]

[quote name='Ezekiel'][SIZE="1"]I refuse to believe half of the men posting in this thread [I]actually have that much stuff in their pockets[/I]. You all carry manbags; stop denying it.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]I've got three pockets in my jeans and everything fits quite neatly without issue. Manbag aside, I do wonder how people can carry notebooks in their pockets though, that did leave me with a bit of an o_O expression going on.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]Convenience > appearance.

Who cares how dumb you look when you're a walking swiss army knife?[/color][/QUOTE]

I agree! Too bad all of my pants have fake pockets...*sniffle*

I'd love to get a good pair of cargo pants, but my Mom would never let me. Ever since that incident where I liked a pair of boys' hiking boots she's been really strict about my appearance. She won't even let me get a pixie cut, for cryin' out loud!:animesigh

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Tahoma"]And here I carry next to nothing. o_O Just keys, some money and a little wallet with my student ID and such. I hate any form of a purse, though I don't mind a backpack with my stuff for school. The rest of the time, I'd rather not carry anything. Oh and when it's cold, I'll also carry some chapstick since the cold weather seems to dry my lips out a lot. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[color=#35425e][size=1]Ah jeez, do short pants count? Because it's what I have on and it has these tons of pockets. Enough pockets so that if I were to lie on my stomach, pull my legs up to a full arc, and slip them into 2 of the pockets, I would still have enough room for my expenses [b]notebook[/b], dark brown eyeliner, lip balm (yey [COLOR="DarkRed"]Burt's Bees[/COLOR]!), my passbook, passport, 2 IDs, a debit card, a pack of pills for my liver, mobile phone, a few bills and a lot of change.

But I don't usually lug that much around. When I do, I make sure that my shorts are secured by safety pins to keep them from, erm, you know.

But the last time that I wore trousers was...hmm? When was it? Ah, to work. Inside my pockets I usually have a slim utility knife, lip balm, a map and a pen. And tucked in the waistband (okay, including the waistband of my knickers), is my phone, a bottle of insect repellant, and perhaps lunch. there you have it![/size][/color]