OtakuBoards

What's in your pants?

Ellerby

[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]Or what I mean to say is what's in your pant pockets at this time? If you are wearing pants without pockets or aren't wearing any pants at all please go find a pair and empty its contents.

A detailed description of each item and why its in your pants, please.

I've got a few pens from work (I work at a movie theater so I'm constantly writing things down), my cellular and my wallet (self-explanatory).

I've also got a notepad which I've been using a lot for various reasons. I've found its just extremely useful to have a notepad handy at all times. I've been drawing in it, writing lyrics, writing stories, ideas for threads, not to mention little details I need to remember and *ahem* phone numbers.

So, whats in [I]your[/I] pants? :smirk:

[RIGHT][SIZE="1"]gogosexualinnuendos[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]First item: I am in my pants.

I am an extremely important to keep in my pants. I never go anywhere without me. If I'm not in my pants, things get drafty.

Then there's my wallet which contains many essential items like licenses and voter registration and Social Security card and various gift cards. Behind the wallet is my university card, which allows me to eat and get back into my dorm. Also . . . there's a receipt in there right now. I bought three subs for the price of two today. Mega-set for next week.

Other hip pocket is three pencils and a pen. Pencils are black Ticonderoga because I can't stand mechanicals and I can't stand . . . really any other kind of wood pencils because of terrible erasers. Three of them because I had a tendency to lose pencils in middle school, and because I hate having to sharpen a pencil when there's no sharpener around. Pen is a cheapo black Bic. Writes like a breeze, though.

Nothin' in the rear. No junk in this trunk, sorry.

(I mean that, too. I've got very little in the way of rear.)[/FONT]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"][LIST]
[*]lint
Well duh
[*]string
Again. Duh.
[*]automatic razor box cutter device
For cutting people. I mean boxes.
[*]HealthPak: 5 vitamins, PM pack
For being healthy, cause I'm healthy.
[*]cell phone
For calling people. For letting people call me.
[*]Cherry chapstick
For keeping my lips oh so kissable.
[/LIST][/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='SaiyanPrincessX][SIZE="1"]Ten cents. Literally. The thing that really sucks about girl pants is that the manufactors think girls never use pockets or somehting, so you could usually only fit [I]maybe[/I'] half your hand in them![/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Arial][I]*sticks his nine-inch-long hand wrist-deep into his pocket*[/I]

All of my pants go through that process before I buy them. If I can't get at least wrist-deep, they go back on the shelf.

Not too fond of girl's fashion trends myself. But then, wouldn't you be worried if I was? :p[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]First item: I am in my pants.

I am an extremely important to keep in my pants. I never go anywhere without me.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I'd say, personally, that I'm in my pants maybe 30% of the time.

Right now, for instance, the only thing my pants have in them are about 5 bucks in change, my cell phone (dead), 3 or 4 cards that I need for moneys or identifications or whatnots, [strike]a roll of Necco wafers, some pop rocks, a milky way, and a giant-sized sugar daddy named Luther[/strike], maybe my wallet, at least 3 Wockets (located conveniently in my pockets), loose trash because I never seem to be around a trash can when I need to be, and a partridge in a pear tree.

And I am noticeably absent.[/color]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial][I]*sticks his nine-inch-long (....)*[/I][/FONT][/QUOTE]
[size=1]The title of the thread has an awkward effect on how I read things. The "[b]pens[/b]" in Lrb's post was also easily misread.

In any case. My wallet's standardly in my left pocket, at the moment including: ID Card, Ensurance Card, two photos of my girlfriend, public transport card, my bankpass, my mother's bankpass (for groceries), my university card, a chippass, 3,55 Euros in change, an M Jesus Christ guitar pick, a 2.0mm and a .73mm Dunlop guitar pick, 25 Euros in paper, one of my girlfriend's hair elastics she lost last time she was at my place,yesterday's trainticket to my dad's, a busticket, a museumcard and a discount card for the supermarket. The wallet is only 2 centimeters thick, tops.

In my right pocket I have my mobile phone.

In summer my wallet often goes to the left buttockpocket because I will want to have my black 160gb iPod in my left front pocket. And sometimes there might also be keys in my right pocket. In any case, I carry my bag around a lot, so I can ditch other stuff in there.[/size]
[quote name='Fabricate'][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]Good thing this thread is about pants instead of jeans cause I wouldn't be able to reply. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[size=1]Oh yeah, I only ever wear Jeans. Except for sporting or sleeping, but the former doesnt happen enough anyway and I like running in my jeans more for some reason.[/size]

Absolutely nothing. I live and die by my purse. :)

When I'm on campus or staying in an apartment or something, and I clearly don't need anything except my keyring, sure, I'll shove it in my front pants pocket. Anything else--gloves, change, tickets, whatever--goes in my jacket pockets. I never put anything in one of my back pockets; too paranoid for that.

But yeah, everything of importance goes in my purse, which is pretty much glued to my body at all times.

~Dagger~

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]Good thing this thread is about pants instead of jeans cause I wouldn't be able to reply. I absolutely never wear jeans as I always sport pants/slacks which are way more comfy. Don't you agree?

Anyways, what I have in my pants currently are my keys to my apartment. Normally I don't have them inside my pocket. I usually put my keys on one of the front loops of my pants. There also a crumbled up ticket for the movie Valkyrie (which I recommend if you like historical movies) as well as one for Yes Man (also a good flick). There is also two empty wrappers of orbit, one empty wrapper of peanut chew, my friends keys to her house, and a doggy treat. Oddly enough I always have a doggy treat in my pocket since it is virtually the only thing that shuts up my dog. [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]I was expecting more wang jokes. I am disappointed.

Anyways, I have stuff in my pockets all the time. Right now, I have my mobile phone (a black and gold Samsung U600, if anyone's interested) and my MP3 Player complete with headphones in my right-hand pocket. In my left, I have my bunch of keys including both my house keys, a key to the strong box I have in my room (not sure why - I broke it ages ago and don't keep anything valuable in it any more), the key to my bedroom windows, the key to the hard case I move my guitar around in, and my car key.

My wallet is the main thing I keep in my pocket. It's dark brown leather and I've had it for a number of years, and it's served me pretty well. In the bill-fold part is a ten-pound note, a cheque for a further 10 pounds my uncle sent me for my birthday which I haven't cashed yet, and a whole bunch of receipts for stuff I've bought recently, including the book of [I]Trainspotting[/I], a couple of CDs and some food I bought last time I was with my girlfriend.

I also keep a photo of me and my girlfriend in there, as well as one of me and a bunch of my friends that we took in a photo booth in London. There are some other [I]important items [/I](ahem) in the pockets, as well as 16 pence in change. In the various pockets I have my bank card, my driving licence, my National Insurance card, my UCAS card, my old bank card, a 15 pound gift card for Waterstone's bookshop. There's also my old student card, a couple of appointment cards from my dentist of all things, an invitation to my best friend's 18th birthday party (which was about 6 months ago), and a playing card (the 5 of spades, in case you're interested) with my name written across it (it's a long story - there was a magician at the restaurant we went to for my mum's birthday and he did some tricks with it, letting me keep the card at the end). There's also a blister card of paracetamol and codeine tablets, which has been in there for God knows how long.

Back pocket, there are about a dozen ticket stubs from the cinema (the most recent being [I]The Spirit[/I], which I'm not proud of...), theatre and other such entertainment venues. Other back pocket, there are two pens (Pilot Hi-tecpoint V5 Grip - very nice pens, they write very well) and three beer bottle caps.

That was one of the longest posts I've ever made in the Lounge, for one of the oddest topics...
[/SIZE]

[quote name='Boo'][size=1]The title of the thread has an awkward effect on how I read things. The "[b]pens[/b]" in Lrb's post was also easily misread.
[/size][/QUOTE]

[size=1]
I've decided against the natural response that enters a 20 year old male's head when he is asked "What's in your pants?" for the sake of humility.

Currently I am at work, so not alot, but:
[LIST]
[*]Antique Zippo Lighter (for smoking Marlboro Red 100s)
[*]Marlboro Red 100s
[*]A swanky smart phone and car keys
[*]My wallet, which includes, but is not limited to: Cash, ID, various gift cards, a Jimi Hendrix (Limited Edition) guitar gick, a Guitar Center guitar pick, and a lucky half dollar
[*]A hackey sack (you know, the little cloth balls you kicked around in high school)
[/LIST]

And that's about it. I try to sneak off from work as often as possible to smoke and play hackeysack.
[/size]

[quote name='DeLarge'][SIZE=1]I was expecting more wang jokes. I am disappointed.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[SIZE="1"]You didn't give me a chance. :(

My wallet which contains:
[LIST]
[*]Campus ID
[*]Driver's Liscense
[*]Debit Card
[*]Gas Card
[*]Campus Contact Card which lists numbers for maintenance, questions, and Safe WALK/RIDE (in case I'm too drunk to drive and need a lift back to my dorm)
[*]Hot Topic Frequent Buyer's Card... (I don't know why I have it. I don't usually go there, but you never know)
[*]Voter ID Card
[*]An appointment card for my orthodontist
[*]My Room Key
[*]And $2
[/LIST]
I also have my cell phone, 2 lighters, and pack of cigarettes...[/SIZE]

[color=#9933cc]You know, this is the second time I've visited this thread, and I still don't have pants with pockets on (I'm in my pajamas).

When I am wearing pants with pockets in them, I usually don't have anything in them because I carry a purse, instead.

When I'm just wandering around my dorm and I don't need as much stuff with me, the things I have in my pocket are:

[LIST]
[*]Keys to my room
[*]Cell phone
[*](Sometimes) University indentification/swipe card
[/LIST]
Those are the three things that are necessary for me while I'm on campus. (And why does the list tag decrease the size of my text?)[/color]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='SaiyanPrincessX][SIZE="1"]Ten cents. Literally. The thing that really sucks about girl pants is that the manufactors think girls never use pockets or somehting, so you could usually only fit [I]maybe[/I'] half your hand in them![/SIZE][/quote]Now I'm wondering just what brand you buy since all of my pants and jeans have normal sized pockets that you can fit your entire hand in. o_O

Anyway, I usually carry a type of purse so the only thing I ever have in my pants pocket is my keys. All my junk is in my purse. =P[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT="Arial"]Good thing we're only talking about pants here. If this was about shirt pockets and jacket pockets... I'd be making a huge list, especially when I'm at work.

Now since this is pants, all I ever have is my wallet with my ID and other types of cards. And of course some pictures. I'm sure you all can guess on that. The other thing is my keys. The rest of my junk, as it were, is usually in my other pockets and anything else I might be carrying around with me. [/FONT]

[size=1]My pants? A party. There's always a party in my pants.

In the pockets, though, I have my wallet and my house keys. My wallet includes:
[LIST]
[*]A bank card
[*]Fake ID... so shoot me...
[*]Modified College Card (technically not meant to have this)
[*]4 Free Shot Vouchers
[*]Two bus tickets
[*]One metrolink ticket
[*]Old bank card
[*]Two pence.
[/LIST]

I'll sometimes have an ipod or more money.[/size]

[color=#9933ff]I'm in pajamas now and they don't have pockets. Earlier all I had in my pants pockets were the following things:

[LIST]
[*]Lint- because isn't that what's in all pockets?
[*]a quarter- because my cell phone is such a piece of crap that my keypad fell off and got lost!
[/LIST]

Every once in awhile I stick my craptastic cell phone in my pocket and my debit card when I get gas. But usually I carry a purse large enough to cart around a tea cup yorkie. I don't really need my pockets for anything.

Except at work when I was there for 16hrs yesturday I had the following:

[LIST]
[*] a few pairs of vinyl gloves-so I could do resident care and help my co-workers with a resident who had vomited and had diarreah all over herself
[*]Preparation H cream- because let's face it when you get old you get hemroids
[*]barrier cream- When you wear depends and they get wet it can lead to skin breakdown.
[*]Bengay- Incase someone's knees hurt
[*]Groin powder- I forgot the actual medical name, but this should suffice
[*]My walkie- We've had the new ones for about 3 weeks now and all but two of them have lost their clips! WTF people?
[*]a pen- So I can complete my ADL books and the 24hr for my shifts
[/LIST].

Yeah that about covers it.[/color]

Hmm... what are in my pockets?

My wallet because I have no where else to place them without the hope of getting them lost...

My cellular phone, to send and receive messages from people

I also stuff my flash drives in my pocket, attached to my wallet. The last time my flash drive was not attached to my body, I lost it.

Also a handkerchief to wipe stuff... though most of the time for sweat.

Every once in a while, random junk gets in there like scrap pieces of paer, lint and some string.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention that I am also in my pants most of the time... XD

[quote name='SaiyanPrincessX'][SIZE="1"]Ten cents. Literally. The thing that really sucks about girl pants is that the manufactors think girls never use pockets or somehting, so you could usually only fit [I]maybe[/I] half your hand in them![/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Sienna"]This, but even worse. You have no idea how many times I've been tricked by pants (even skirts and jackets) with... FAKE POCKETS!!!! It's cruel. It's down right cruel. Not to mention it's hard to find stylish pants that even have pockets.

So in an effort to answer the question, on the rare ocassion I'm in my pants there tends to be:

[LIST]
[*]pockets
[*]cellphone
[*]Maybelline: Shiiny-licious #20 berry bella lip gloss (it smells purty and tastes sweet)
[*]Blink 'n' Clean (cleans and clears contact lenses while you wear them)
[*]solitaire maglite (for looking underneath cinema seats for dropped change, I work in a cinema btw)
[/LIST]

Of course sometimes it changes, like movie tickets always go in the bum pocket, except I always forget I put it there. Otherwise I have to carry my beloved AC/DC bag because I have a wallet the size of a small book that can't possibly fit in any pocket. And what's in my wallet would be another story altogether.[/COLOR][/FONT]

I don't really carry stuff in my pockets. I do carry my house keys but that's all. My wallet, medicine and other odds and ends are all in my purse that I carry when I leave the house. As for being in my pants, that's a given. If not regular pants, then the pajama ones that I wear to sleep in.