Gavin Posted July 29, 2009 Posted July 29, 2009 [SIZE="1"]If only Deathknight was still around... :animesmil[/SIZE]
Mr. Maul Posted July 29, 2009 Posted July 29, 2009 [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]May he rest in peace. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
chibi-master Posted July 30, 2009 Posted July 30, 2009 Pokemon Emerald is my least favorite version of any of the pokemon games... Hence, why I traded it to my sister for books and stuff. Also, even though many of you might not even know what I'm talking about, I actually memorized the first 10 steps or so to Chinto Kata! *victory dance*
Sangome Posted July 30, 2009 Posted July 30, 2009 [SIZE="1"]Why do I insist on drinking milk on an empty stomach? It always makes me feel sick. :([/SIZE]
Rachmaninoff Posted July 30, 2009 Posted July 30, 2009 [quote name='Gavin][SIZE="1"']If only Deathknight was still around... :animesmil[/SIZE][/quote]Yes may he rest in peace... oh wait.... [URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/showpost.php?p=840528&postcount=5"][U]click meh[/U][/URL] never mind, I take it back. =P
Korey Posted July 30, 2009 Posted July 30, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I woke up today and my throat was sore. :( Ken is always here, it seems like he can never leave us. OB is like that one bad relationship. You know you have to leave, but you remember the good times and you keep coming back for more.[/FONT]
Cat Posted July 30, 2009 Posted July 30, 2009 [quote name='Korey'][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium] Ken is always here, it seems like he can never leave us. OB is like that one bad relationship. You know you have to leave, but you remember the good times and you keep coming back for more.[/FONT][/quote] Perfect way to describe OB. :animesmil
chibi-master Posted July 31, 2009 Posted July 31, 2009 Summer drives me out of my mind... I have about 9 half-read novels lying around my room right now... Oh, and I had a weird nightmare about high school last night, so whoop-dee-friggin'-doo!
Allamorph Posted July 31, 2009 Posted July 31, 2009 [FONT=Arial]Futon couches are not real couches, their armrests are hard and terrible for pillows, and I just hate them in general.[/FONT]
Gavin Posted July 31, 2009 Posted July 31, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Futon couches are not real couches, their armrests are hard and terrible for pillows, and I just hate them in general.[/FONT][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]Hmm, bought a futon myself to replace my old bed to add a bit of space to the room and I've not had any problems with it in that regard, though I do prefer a wooden armrest to a fabric one.[/SIZE]
Akieen Cloud Posted July 31, 2009 Posted July 31, 2009 My son has a futon, he loves it, more so cause he can make it a couch and watch his tv better. I've never had a problem with them either.
Nerdsy Posted July 31, 2009 Posted July 31, 2009 [color=deeppink]I just want everyone to know that, while buying comic books this week, I was given a Black Power Ring. I have spent almost ever hour since walking around shouting "FLESH" to anybody within earshot, to their extreme confusion/annoyance.[/color]
chibi-master Posted July 31, 2009 Posted July 31, 2009 I've never sat/laid/whatever on a futon before, so I dunno... Great, wonderful dream last night that for some reason reminded me that Br stands for Bromine...
Gavin Posted July 31, 2009 Posted July 31, 2009 [quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]I just want everyone to know that, while buying comic books this week, I was given a Black Power Ring. I have spent almost ever hour since walking around shouting "FLESH" to anybody within earshot, to their extreme confusion/annoyance.[/color][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"] *Nerdly High-Five*[/SIZE] [quote name='chibi-master']Great, wonderful dream last night that for some reason reminded me that Br stands for Bromine...[/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]I'm now curious exactly what kind of dream would prompt such a recollection ? [/SIZE]
pooperson Posted July 31, 2009 Posted July 31, 2009 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]So I think I don't really suck at guitar so much anymore, & that's awesome. Also, I pop my toes an unhealthy amount.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Allamorph Posted July 31, 2009 Posted July 31, 2009 [FONT=Arial]If it helps, I crack my right wrist at least ten times a day.[/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted July 31, 2009 Posted July 31, 2009 And here I don't like futons either. I've yet to see one that was reasonably comfortable. It's better than the floor, but not by much.
The Spectacular Professor Posted July 31, 2009 Posted July 31, 2009 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I'm typing this on my new DSi. 'Tis awesome.[/FONT]
Korey Posted August 1, 2009 Posted August 1, 2009 [quote name='taperson'][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]So I think I don't really suck at guitar so much anymore, & that's awesome. Also, I pop my toes an unhealthy amount.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]This post just made me pop my fingers, neck, and toes.[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted August 1, 2009 Posted August 1, 2009 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]I'm now curious exactly what kind of dream would prompt such a recollection ? [/SIZE][/QUOTE] Walking around a Wonderland place or something with my best friend. ~ I had an empty shoe box and threw it away in a very loud trash can. My friend handed me a flat empty shoe box and I almost threw it away as well. But then she said, "NO, DON'T! That's very important!" So I looked at it and it had 'Br" printed on it. And I said, "Br is...Bromine, correct?" "Most assuredly so!" she answered. The she handed me another flat shoe box that had 'Cru' printed on it. "Cru? What the heck does that stand for?" "Crufix, obviously." "Oh yes. Silly me. I simply must brush up on my knowledge of ficticious elements at some point in the future, don't you agree?" "Indeed." ~ Needless to say, that was a very weird part of my good dream...:animedepr
Botar Posted August 1, 2009 Posted August 1, 2009 [color="darkgreen"]I am the proud resipeant of a 50 dollar bill for an apartment deck job I did a year ago. I spent 2 hours there, aint I lucky? Also, who here has seen the shaw shank redemption?[/color]
Rachmaninoff Posted August 1, 2009 Posted August 1, 2009 I just love waking up early on a Saturday when I don't need to. It's even more fun when I'm too awake to fall back asleep. Oh joy. [SIZE="1"][/sarcasm][/SIZE]
Magus Posted August 1, 2009 Posted August 1, 2009 [quote name='Rachmaninoff']I just love waking up early on a Saturday when I don't need to. It's even more fun when I'm too awake to fall back asleep. Oh joy. [SIZE="1"][/sarcasm][/SIZE][/QUOTE] We're in the same boat then. I really hate it when I go to sleep only to wake up 4 hours later... (12m - 4am.. That sucks.)
Horendithas Posted August 1, 2009 Posted August 1, 2009 [FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"]Those of you who spend time in chat will know what this refers too. TU~U~URNING TO DI-GI-TAL GOLD-FISH TO~O~O SAVE THE DI-GI-TAL world No one was talking for 10 whole seconds... OH ZEH NOES! [I][SIZE="1"]*snerks*[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/FONT]
Korey Posted August 1, 2009 Posted August 1, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]*FACE/ /PALM* You people get stranger and stranger the more time I know you.[/FONT]
Recommended Posts