Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Rachmaninoff']I had some guy I know decide to rant to me, over AIM, about how imageshack removed all of his 'porn' images. He was really upset since his computer crashed so he no longer has them on his hard drive. And yet all I could do was laugh my butt off over it. He was not amused. Which just made me laugh even more. :D[/quote]
[FONT=Arial].....Conrad still talks now and again?

[I]*shot*[/I]

Now cooking macaroni and cheese.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='UncleYaris'][COLOR=Red]My Jade Empire is not co-operating with me :([/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[SIZE="1"]
Please state the nature of the [strike]medical emergency[/strike] technical difficulty.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Having created this, I can die happy.

[CENTER][IMG]http://zeitgeistglee.250free.com/TTGLJesus.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I worship you, Gavin.
Posted
[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial].....Conrad still talks now and again?

[I]*shot*[/I][/FONT][/QUOTE]If it had been him, I would have been laughing hard enough to pass out on the spot. Which is a shame, since that would have been terribly amusing. Heh.

Oh and I'm making cookies for some reason. Only one more pan to finish baking and I'll be done.
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Having created this, I can die happy.

[CENTER][IMG]http://zeitgeistglee.250free.com/TTGLJesus.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color="darkgreen"] *Worshiping Gavin with Chibi-Master* [/color]
Posted
[quote name='Botar'][color="darkgreen"] *Worshiping Gavin with Chibi-Master* [/color][/QUOTE]

[size=1]*worships Basement Cat because it's dangerous not to*[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]*worships Basement Cat because it's dangerous not to*[/size][/QUOTE]

[color="darkgreen"] *Worships basment cat with Stephanie to be on the safe side.*[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Oh, my dear Beth. What a wonderfully intelligent woman you are. <3[/color][/size]
Posted
[quote name='Botar'][COLOR="DarkGreen"]*Converts to ceiling catheism because finds error in ones old ways* [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

You change beliefs awfully easily... That shows disloyalty. Disloyal ones will be dealt with swiftly and without mercy.
Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]But basement cat looks retarted compared to the ceiling cat. That would be like finding out god played WoW, you'd have to convert to budism so you wouldn't get made fun of for having a nerdy god.[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Botar'][COLOR="DarkGreen"]But basement cat looks retarted compared to the ceiling cat. That would be like finding out god played WoW, you'd have to convert to budism so you wouldn't get made fun of for having a nerdy god.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Nice try. You're still doomed. And I've got the most dangerous weapon on the face of the planet: my cooking. Beware.
Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Burn water, hmmmmm...... Thats not the best cooking out there, but i've seen worst, i've seen a guy who burnt ice! What about that?[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Botar'][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Burn water, hmmmmm...... Thats not the best cooking out there, but i've seen worst, i've seen a guy who burnt ice! What about that?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

How's about you try some of my cooking and see for yourself. Look, I tried to make Jell-o cubes. Does that look like lemony goodness to you? No. It DOESN'T. Heck, it has a MOUTH.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']How's about you try some of my cooking and see for yourself. Look, I tried to make Jell-o cubes. Does that look like lemony goodness to you? No. It DOESN'T. Heck, it has a MOUTH.[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Kinda looks like a kernal of popcorn... hmm.

Oh god popcorn sounds good right about now![/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Jabberwocky'][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Kinda looks like a kernal of popcorn... hmm.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Yeah, it looks that way in the picture, huh? I noticed that as well...:animesigh It sure doesn't TASTE like popcorn, though...:animedepr
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Yeah, it looks that way in the picture, huh? I noticed that as well...:animesigh It sure doesn't TASTE like popcorn, though...:animedepr[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Does it even taste like lemon? Just don't try making Jello-shots, who knows what you might concoct![/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Botar'][COLOR="DarkGreen"]You tried the death cube, Chibi? Did it try to eat you back?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Something pinched my tongue, but I'm positive that's unrelated. And no, it did not taste like lemon. More like...vinegar, perhaps? Anyway, I'm trying to build a resistance to my own cooking. Being poison-proof can be veeery useful.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...