Sangome Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 [SIZE="1"]Have I mentioned lately how freakin' terrified of thunderstorms I am? .___.[/SIZE]
Allamorph Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 [quote name='Rachmaninoff']I had some guy I know decide to rant to me, over AIM, about how imageshack removed all of his 'porn' images. He was really upset since his computer crashed so he no longer has them on his hard drive. And yet all I could do was laugh my butt off over it. He was not amused. Which just made me laugh even more. :D[/quote] [FONT=Arial].....Conrad still talks now and again? [I]*shot*[/I] Now cooking macaroni and cheese.[/FONT]
Gavin Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 [quote name='UncleYaris'][COLOR=Red]My Jade Empire is not co-operating with me :([/COLOR][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"] Please state the nature of the [strike]medical emergency[/strike] technical difficulty.[/SIZE]
chibi-master Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Having created this, I can die happy. [CENTER][IMG]http://zeitgeistglee.250free.com/TTGLJesus.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I worship you, Gavin.
Rachmaninoff Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 [QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial].....Conrad still talks now and again? [I]*shot*[/I][/FONT][/QUOTE]If it had been him, I would have been laughing hard enough to pass out on the spot. Which is a shame, since that would have been terribly amusing. Heh. Oh and I'm making cookies for some reason. Only one more pan to finish baking and I'll be done.
Botar Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Having created this, I can die happy. [CENTER][IMG]http://zeitgeistglee.250free.com/TTGLJesus.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [color="darkgreen"] *Worshiping Gavin with Chibi-Master* [/color]
Skye Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 [quote name='Botar'][color="darkgreen"] *Worshiping Gavin with Chibi-Master* [/color][/QUOTE] [size=1]*worships Basement Cat because it's dangerous not to*[/size]
Botar Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 [quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]*worships Basement Cat because it's dangerous not to*[/size][/QUOTE] [color="darkgreen"] *Worships basment cat with Stephanie to be on the safe side.*[/color]
Sangome Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 [SIZE="1"]*does not worship Basement Cat just to be spiteful* =D[/SIZE]
SunfallE Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][I][SIZE="1"]*worships Ceiling Cat instead since she pwns Basement Cat*[/SIZE][/I] [/FONT][/COLOR]
Kei Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 [color=darkblue][size=1]Oh, my dear Beth. What a wonderfully intelligent woman you are. <3[/color][/size]
Botar Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"]*Converts to ceiling catheism because finds error in ones old ways* [/COLOR]
chibi-master Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 [quote name='Botar'][COLOR="DarkGreen"]*Converts to ceiling catheism because finds error in ones old ways* [/COLOR][/QUOTE] You change beliefs awfully easily... That shows disloyalty. Disloyal ones will be dealt with swiftly and without mercy.
Botar Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"]But basement cat looks retarted compared to the ceiling cat. That would be like finding out god played WoW, you'd have to convert to budism so you wouldn't get made fun of for having a nerdy god.[/COLOR]
chibi-master Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 [quote name='Botar'][COLOR="DarkGreen"]But basement cat looks retarted compared to the ceiling cat. That would be like finding out god played WoW, you'd have to convert to budism so you wouldn't get made fun of for having a nerdy god.[/COLOR][/QUOTE] Nice try. You're still doomed. And I've got the most dangerous weapon on the face of the planet: my cooking. Beware.
Botar Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Is it that bad it would kill me?[/COLOR]
chibi-master Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 [quote name='Botar'][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Is it that bad it would kill me?[/COLOR][/QUOTE] I have the uncanny ability to burn water, Bot. Think about it. THINK.
Botar Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Burn water, hmmmmm...... Thats not the best cooking out there, but i've seen worst, i've seen a guy who burnt ice! What about that?[/COLOR]
chibi-master Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 [quote name='Botar'][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Burn water, hmmmmm...... Thats not the best cooking out there, but i've seen worst, i've seen a guy who burnt ice! What about that?[/COLOR][/QUOTE] How's about you try some of my cooking and see for yourself. Look, I tried to make Jell-o cubes. Does that look like lemony goodness to you? No. It DOESN'T. Heck, it has a MOUTH.
Botar Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Jesus thats rubbish! They wouldn't serve that **** in the army![/COLOR]
Jabberwocky Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']How's about you try some of my cooking and see for yourself. Look, I tried to make Jell-o cubes. Does that look like lemony goodness to you? No. It DOESN'T. Heck, it has a MOUTH.[/QUOTE] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Kinda looks like a kernal of popcorn... hmm. Oh god popcorn sounds good right about now![/FONT]
chibi-master Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 [quote name='Jabberwocky'][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Kinda looks like a kernal of popcorn... hmm.[/FONT][/QUOTE] Yeah, it looks that way in the picture, huh? I noticed that as well...:animesigh It sure doesn't TASTE like popcorn, though...:animedepr
Botar Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"]You tried the death cube, Chibi? Did it try to eat you back?[/COLOR]
Jabberwocky Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']Yeah, it looks that way in the picture, huh? I noticed that as well...:animesigh It sure doesn't TASTE like popcorn, though...:animedepr[/QUOTE] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Does it even taste like lemon? Just don't try making Jello-shots, who knows what you might concoct![/FONT]
chibi-master Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 [quote name='Botar'][COLOR="DarkGreen"]You tried the death cube, Chibi? Did it try to eat you back?[/COLOR][/QUOTE] Something pinched my tongue, but I'm positive that's unrelated. And no, it did not taste like lemon. More like...vinegar, perhaps? Anyway, I'm trying to build a resistance to my own cooking. Being poison-proof can be veeery useful.
Recommended Posts