Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]This page has been open on my laptop for about ten minutes, staring at me:

[URL="http://www.whoisthecutest.com/"]Who is the Cutest?[/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='taperson][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][URL="http://www.whoisthecutest.com/"]Who is the Cutest?[/URL][/COLOR'][/SIZE][/quote]

[FONT=Calibri][I]*kills it with fire*[/I][/FONT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.firestormvideos.com/images/firestorm-2003.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Posted
[SIZE="1"][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][COLOR="#862A51"]Fandom Secrets @ LiveJournal made me happy just a few moments ago.

;_; <333[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT=Calibri]I've heard of foot fetishes before–read about one in [I][U]The Pelican Brief[/U][/I], actually–so I'm sure a finger fetish is perfectly reasonable.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]I've heard of foot fetishes before?read about one in [I][U]The Pelican Brief[/U][/I], actually?so I'm sure a finger fetish is perfectly reasonable.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

No, no, no, not fetish! I don't give a crap about anyone else's fingers. But just the way they are posed in the set is fascinating. Especially the banner, what with her pinky at an odd angle.
Posted
[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Calibri][I]*kills it with fire*[/I][/FONT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.firestormvideos.com/images/firestorm-2003.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/QUOTE]I guess basement cat doesn't find the idea of being 'cute' all that appealing.

[I][SIZE="1"]*snerks*[/SIZE][/I]
Posted
[quote name='Lunox][FONT=trebuchet ms']Simpsons > Futurama > King of the Hill ~ Venture Bros. > South Park > something else > Dog **** > Family Guy[/FONT][/quote]



[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]I see your problem.



You have terrible taste in comedy.










[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
I guess if they do ever show up:

[URL="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33130861/ns/us_news-weird_news/"][U]No joke: College removes zombie plan from site[/U][/URL]

You'll have to make up your own plan on how to deal with it.

Though the thought that they even had that up, makes me laugh. lol
Posted
[quote name='Rachmaninoff']I guess if they do ever show up:

[URL="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33130861/ns/us_news-weird_news/"][U]No joke: College removes zombie plan from site[/U][/URL]

You'll have to make up your own plan on how to deal with it.

Though the thought that they even had that up, makes me laugh. lol[/QUOTE]

I find this to be quite ironic. In my Latin class, we will all be doing work, but at the same time we debate about zombies, including the teacher. So far we have figured put that the kid next to us will die first. Me, the guy in front of me, and the guy's older brother are going to live the longest. It's our favorite subject as well as actually learning Latin.

I had the worst dream... My belt testing. I forgot every kata I have ever learned. Woke up screaming.
Posted
[quote name='Mr. Maul'][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]I see your problem.

You have terrible taste in comedy.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] I'm sorry you're a drunk college boy who thinks Dane Cook is hilarious and doesn't know what story structure is. You probably think Two and a Half Men is really funny too, right? [/font]
Posted
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][quote name='Allamorph][CENTER][IMG]http://triptronix.net/ishbadiddle/images/FLAMEWAR.gif[/IMG'][/CENTER][/quote]Haha...

NO

Seriously, if you guys are going to degrade into insults on account of personal taste over comedy, music or whatever. Take it to pm's. Further posts like what I just saw will be deleted.

Play nice kids. [/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Darren, I found the smiley for [B][I]just that occasion[/I][/B] :3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[IMG]http://media.photobucket.com/image/hahano/ccwebcrap/Smileys/hahano1.gif?o=75[/IMG]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Because this crossover needs to happen:

[CENTER][IMG]http://zeitgeistglee.250free.com/Gotdrill.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][CENTER][IMG]http://triptronix.net/ishbadiddle/images/FLAMEWAR.gif[/IMG][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[img]http://i38.tinypic.com/2eykz0y.gif[/img]
Posted
[size=1]There's more people living in Bangladesh than in Russia. That disturbs me.

Bangladesh area: 55,599 sq mi
Russia area: 6,592,800 sq mi [/size]
Posted
Boo wins.

Ah yes, apparently, making the mistake of a five year old (cutting my own bangs because I was too lazy to ask for help of any sort), is not a good idea. My bangs are too short now, and wearing a hat only seems to point that out even more. Dangit.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...