Skye Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 [quote name='Kaze']I couldn't think of anything for my 100th post.....so.....I......puppies.[/QUOTE] [size=1]Quite.[/size]
Nony Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 Church people can eat a looooot of food, boy howdy.
Sangome Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="4"][B]WE MIGHT GET SNOW TONIGHT. <3[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]It might not be much but goshdarnit it's [I]something[/I]. >:I[/SIZE][/FONT]
Nerdsy Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 [color=deeppink]That reminds me, its December. It's almost time for the Lich to visit and coat everything in ice while simultaneously robbing everyone in town of electricity for a week. Oh boy![/color]
Rachmaninoff Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]We already got snow Gome, it started last night and was still at it this morning. Pity it didn't warm up enough today for the stuff to melt. [/FONT]
Skye Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 [size=1]To you people with snow: bugger you ALL with a sharp, pointy Christmas hook. Our temps dropped to TWENTY last night and the sky was clear as hell. And tonight'll be the same.[/size]
Sangome Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]See, that's how it usually is here. So even the slightest, faintest hint of snow gets me excited.[/SIZE][/FONT]
Gavin Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 [SIZE=1]No prediction of snow yet again this Christmas, shame, Christmas always seems so much better with a little frozen water.[/SIZE]
Korey Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 [quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]To you people with snow: bugger you ALL with a sharp, pointy Christmas hook. Our temps dropped to TWENTY last night and the sky was clear as hell. And tonight'll be the same.[/size][/QUOTE] [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Even the desert got snow before Georgia. Poor you guys :([/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]This isn't the first time we've gotten snow in the valley, it just hasn't been cold enough to stick around for more than say half a day. I'm kind of sorry to see it move to the, too cold to melt level. If we never got snow in the valley, I'd be fine with that. [/FONT]
chibi-master Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 It's December. I live in one of the most snowy places on the planet. There is only a dusting outside at present. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. Tonight I watched Bolt with my doggy. We both disliked it except for the parts with the hamster, Rhino. My doggy, Tucker spent most of the movie barking at the flashy-movie-picture-thang.:animesigh So apparently my coughing became so violent that I accidentally bruised my ribs. Time for doctor? Maybe. I do not enjoy the company of people with sharp, pointy needles that they enjoy jabbing into my soft, fleshy arms. I like people with stuffed animals, though.
pax et agape Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 [quote name='Sangome'][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][SIZE=4][B]WE MIGHT GET SNOW TONIGHT. <3[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][SIZE=1]It might not be much but goshdarnit it's [I]something[/I]. >:I[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote] You might get snow and I'm getting a blizzard right now.
Sara Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 [quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]That reminds me, its December. It's almost time for the Lich to visit and coat everything in ice while simultaneously robbing everyone in town of electricity for a week. Oh boy![/color][/QUOTE][font=trebuchet ms]I'm trying really hard to decipher this, but I just can't.[/font]
Nerdsy Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 [quote name='Sara'][font=trebuchet ms]I'm trying really hard to decipher this, but I just can't.[/font][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Except for the part about the Lich, I was being literal. We tend to get hit by at least one terrible ice storm a year which will leave everything covered in ice about half an inch thick, and of course this usually ends up in no one having electricity for a good long time. Campus usually gets power back relatively quickly (took two days last year), though parts of town went as long as a week from what I understand.[/color]
Gavin Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 [SIZE=1]I seem to have found indisputable proof that Al is indeed more evil than I am. [/SIZE][center][SIZE=1][IMG]http://images.cheezburger.com/imagestore/2009/11/20/f4e4e8e1-712f-4386-af79-438225b0e1b3.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/center] [SIZE=1]Oh well, I suppose I'll just go cancel Christmas bonuses for all my employees, shut down a couple of orphanages, get a bunch of innocent people convicted of major crimes and roll around in my gargantuan money pile to make myself feel better. :animesigh Blasted cat.[/SIZE]
Korey Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]I seem to have found indisputable proof that Al is indeed more evil than I am. [/SIZE][center][SIZE=1][IMG]http://images.cheezburger.com/imagestore/2009/11/20/f4e4e8e1-712f-4386-af79-438225b0e1b3.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/center] [SIZE=1]Oh well, I suppose I'll just go cancel Christmas bonuses for all my employees, shut down a couple of orphanages, get a bunch of innocent people convicted of major crimes and roll around in my gargantuan money pile to make myself feel better. :animesigh Blasted cat.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]That's Indi. Note the purple collar. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Horendithas Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 [FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Korey][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]That's Indi. Note the purple collar.[/COLOR][/SIZE'][/FONT][/quote]If that's me, you forgot the caption. If you look here: [URL="http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/funny-pictures-cat-does-not-want-you-to-read-book.jpg"][U]click meh[/U][/URL] you'll see the true intent behind why I would ever sit on that blasted book. =P[/COLOR][/FONT]
chibi-master Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]Oh well, I suppose I'll just go [B]cancel Christmas bonuses for all my employees[/B], shut down a couple of orphanages, get a bunch of innocent people convicted of major crimes and roll around in my gargantuan money pile to make myself feel better. :animesigh Blasted cat.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] ...We were going to get Christmas bonuses? .....WE WERE GOING TO GET PAYED?! WITH MONEY?! ...............Why, Allamorph... WHY? *whimper*
The Spectacular Professor Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']...We were going to get Christmas bonuses? .....WE WERE GOING TO GET PAYED?! WITH MONEY?! [/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Actually, I think he was referring to that time of year where he lets us have a go at the stale Pepperidge Farms milanos.[/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]And here I always figured that your bonus was being allowed to live and slave another year away. Who said anything about money? In other news, it's been snowing all day long. It needs to stop. [/FONT]
Sangome Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]I'll gladly take a few [strike]thousand[/strike] pounds off your hands! :animesmil[/SIZE][/FONT]
chibi-master Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 [quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Actually, I think he was referring to that time of year where he lets us have a go at the stale Pepperidge Farms milanos.[/FONT][/QUOTE] EVENBETTERMINENOM! *twitchyfoamyWTF*
pax et agape Posted December 8, 2009 Posted December 8, 2009 [quote name='Nerdsy'][COLOR=deeppink]Except for the part about the Lich, I was being literal. We tend to get hit by at least one terrible ice storm a year which will leave everything covered in ice about half an inch thick, and of course this usually ends up in no one having electricity for a good long time. Campus usually gets power back relatively quickly (took two days last year), though parts of town went as long as a week from what I understand.[/COLOR][/quote] That happens from time to time around here as well. It never happened while I was in college, though, since that city thankfully had the foresight to put their power lines underground.
Gavin Posted December 8, 2009 Posted December 8, 2009 [quote name='Indi'][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Indigo]If that's me, you forgot the caption. If you look here: [URL="http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/funny-pictures-cat-does-not-want-you-to-read-book.jpg"][U]click meh[/U][/URL] you'll see the true intent behind why I would ever sit on that blasted book. =P[/COLOR][/FONT][/quote] [SIZE=1]Fine, fine. But I'm still going to do all that evil stuff I had planned, for teh evulz you see. Now where's that kitten-catapult I designed...[/SIZE]
pooperson Posted December 8, 2009 Posted December 8, 2009 [SIZE="4"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]everything sucks ;-;[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts