Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='03 September 2010 - 06:06 AM' timestamp='1283486769' post='700186']
i prefer using star fox 64 soundclips to express myself, but that sound clip works well too,
[/quote]

[font="Garamond"]As long as you're not Slippy the toad, then we're cool.[/font]

[center][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lDb3EoyWGc&feature=related[/media][/center]
Posted
[quote name='Phenom' date='03 September 2010 - 02:36 AM' timestamp='1283495813' post='700196']
But Korey is evil for that Slippy video.
[/quote]
*high five* So very agreed.

Sooo... I just found out that I have to babysit by my self. My sister has decided to stay home for some reason (she doesn't want to get up early). This is just peachy.

Also, here's the reason why I almost overslept today:
[attachment=14895:sleep.jpg]
Posted (edited)
I love that I just had to spend close to $180 on eight textbooks, most of which were used. I should be thankful though that at least none of them were $120 algebra textbooks or some nonsense like that.

Oh, but I still have at least two more books to buy, on top of eventually paying for tuition. Woohoo! Edited by Miss Anonymous
Posted
I'm starting to view the computer with the screen zoomed in so that the text and images are enormous. I find myself on the computer more than ever (if such a thing is possible) these days, so it helps my vision to have everything blown up to size 40 font.

- Shy
Posted
my aunt had an old laptop that didnt support the zoom option and she wanted everything giant... so she called geek squad and they couldnt figure anything out (not unheard of) so i changed the resolution on it and moved all her icons to the middle.
some stuff got cut off but everything is usable.
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='03 September 2010 - 04:01 PM' timestamp='1283544079' post='700209']
u mad.

why dont you turn your phone off then? :P
[/quote]
Not mad. Tired.

In case of emergencies.

[quote name='Miss Anonymous' date='04 September 2010 - 03:55 AM' timestamp='1283586928' post='700228']
I love that I just had to spend close to $180 on eight textbooks, most of which were used. I should be thankful though that at least none of them were $120 algebra textbooks or some nonsense like that.

Oh, but I still have at least two more books to buy, on top of eventually paying for tuition. Woohoo!
[/quote]
This is one of the reasons I dread college. :blink:

I'm coming down with a cold and school starts Tuesday. Someone shoot me already.
Posted
Okay, I seriously hurt my feet going hiking today. I'm wondering if my shoes are the problem or what. This pain is intense!

- Shy
Posted
if a shoe hurts your foot it is a problem.
they are supposed to be there to prevent that kinda thing...

i had stuffed crust pizza today... all in all life is pretty okay.
Posted (edited)
My hangover is not too bad.

The hurling final is on today.

Then I will go to the cinema and watch Piranha 3D.

All in all, it's a good day.

Also, I have bacon. Om nom nom. Edited by Zombie_Nosh
Posted
[b]I plan on baking an apple pie! Except this is my first time making any kind of dessert. :pout: I need to find a good recipe. Two of my friends are now married to each other, so I'm going to bring over an apple pie and something with chocolate. (Their honeymoon ended last week and I'm going over to visit their new home.)

Does anyone know of anything chocolate I can make besides a cake? That's my backup plan. XD

Does anyone have any Labor Day plans by the way?[/b]
Posted
depends on how much chocolate you want.

for the best brownies ever, get a giant backing pan, two boxes of brownie mix of any kinda chocolate kind, then two of the giant Hershey's symphony toffee bars.
make the brownie mix like the box instructs then pour half in, put the symphony bars in (i think they melt better if you crumble them, but the original recipe says its fine to just lay them in the batter... but i would listen to me) then bake checking every three minutes after the original time limit elapses. (it will take a bit longer than the package says... but not by too much.) these things are very good and chocolaty.

for less chocolaty chocolate, i would go for cupcakes... you can never go wrong with them.
yellow cake and devils food icing will make anyone instantly happy... and all yah gotta do is follow the cake box, and frost 'em.
Posted
[quote name='Lilt' date='06 September 2010 - 03:31 AM' timestamp='1283758313' post='700267']Does anyone have any Labor Day plans by the way?[/b]
[/quote]
Pretty much like all of my other holiday plans, I end up doing nothing. I really need to find myself a good hangout spot or some place where I can just chill and relax (people watch... laugh at people).
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='05 September 2010 - 03:19 AM' timestamp='1283671188' post='700252']
if a shoe hurts your foot it is a problem.
they are supposed to be there to prevent that kinda thing...

i had stuffed crust pizza today... all in all life is pretty okay.
[/quote]
mm, stuffed crust :D

i like my school teachers so far! not much homework!
just wait until next semester, i'll be swamped with work lol
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='05 September 2010 - 10:00 PM' timestamp='1283749202' post='700266']
tonight i plan to do things... much will be achieved.
[/quote]

i did almost nothing last night.... sigh....
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...