Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
[quote name='chibi-master' date='28 October 2010 - 08:10 PM' timestamp='1288321838' post='701365']
You need to be more active for the sole reason that I demand to see your outstanding banner more often.
[/quote]

I agree. Your banner is awesome, Yukazi. Edited by Cat
Posted
I like looking at a half naked man as much as the next guy (so... not that much for the most part) but i think old spice is a lame deodorant. I am all about mitchum!
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph' date='27 October 2010 - 03:53 AM' timestamp='1288144389' post='701328']
[FONT=Calibri]This has got to be one of the best anime opening themes I've ever seen/heard.[/FONT]

[center][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3SzOzm8lmo[/media]

[left][FONT=Calibri]And that's even considering Bebop and ROD the TV.[/FONT]
[/left][/center]
[/quote]

[font="Garamond"]Ahem....[/font]

[center][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxkezvGwI20[/media][/center]
Posted
[quote name='The Professor' date='29 October 2010 - 12:40 AM' timestamp='1288327212' post='701367']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]I third the motion. Everyone could stand a little more Isaiah Mustafa in their day.

[center][img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/209/8/d/Monocle_Smile_by_johnsjoberg.jpg[/img][/center][/font]
[/quote]
yes :D!
that's great <3
Posted
[quote name='AvalonAngel'][font="Garamond"]Ahem....[/font][/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]Comparing the two is impossible. Gonna need the actual visual from the show to make a determination.

Also, never ahem me. Turns me calculating.[/FONT]
Posted
i always liked ending themes better...
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FuMKNgvE48&feature=related[/media]
this intro of this song makes me want to learn violin.
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph' date='29 October 2010 - 06:02 PM' timestamp='1288389770' post='701387']
[FONT=Calibri]Also, never ahem me. Turns me calculating.[/FONT]
[/quote]
Now, why the heck would you post something like that? You know quite well that this only makes me want to ahem you. -_- [color="#FFFFFF"]Ahem.[/color]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='29 October 2010 - 05:33 PM' timestamp='1288398793' post='701390']
You know quite well that this only makes me want to ahem you. [color="#ffffff"]Ahem.[/color]
[/quote]
what kinda disgusting things are you kids doing nowadays! x_x
Posted
[quote name='AvalonAngel' date='29 October 2010 - 02:19 PM' timestamp='1288387157' post='701383']
[font="Garamond"]Ahem....[/font]

[center][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxkezvGwI20[/media][/center]
[/quote]

YOU WA SHOCK
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph' date='30 October 2010 - 12:02 AM' timestamp='1288389770' post='701387']
[FONT=Calibri]Comparing the two is impossible. Gonna need the actual visual from the show to make a determination.

Also, never ahem me. Turns me calculating.[/FONT]
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]
*Cough Cough*
[font="Garamond"]
If I could suggest something to watch from Hokuto no Ken, then it'd be the OVA series. That's if you want to compare by sheer graphic details. Story wise, I'd go with the original series.[/font][/font]
Posted (edited)
[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Blargh! I wandered off for a bit and missed the whole Isaiah Mustafa chat!

[center][img]http://thatgirladele.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Isaiah-Mustafa-Old-Spice-Guy.jpg[/img][/center]

In other news..
Titanic still makes me cry like little girl man. :[[/font] Edited by Yukazi
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='31 October 2010 - 10:04 AM' timestamp='1288544689' post='701424']
[i][b][color="#FF8C00"][size="5"][font="Century Gothic"]HAPPY HALLOWEEN, EVERYBODY~![/font][/size][/color][/b][/i]

I got a rock. -_-
[/quote]

Happy Halloween!
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='31 October 2010 - 10:04 AM' timestamp='1288544689' post='701424']
I got a rock.
[/quote]
And you STILL haven't thanked me for it!
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='31 October 2010 - 05:09 PM' timestamp='1288559380' post='701429']
And you STILL haven't thanked me for it!
[/quote]
You want THANKS for mentally scarring me?! Geez, bro!

It is sooo friggin' creepy outside right now. Fitting for a Halloween night. :blink:
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='31 October 2010 - 06:40 PM' timestamp='1288575643' post='701439']
You want THANKS for mentally scarring me?! Geez, bro!
[/quote]
yeah, I would like that!
but it makes more sense coming from your enemies....
Posted (edited)
How old is too old for trick or treating? I just had one strange occurrence. Edited by Cat
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='31 October 2010 - 10:10 PM' timestamp='1288577449' post='701441']
yeah, I would like that!
but it makes more sense coming from your enemies....
[/quote]
WELL THANKS! :whatever:
I thought siblings kind of [i]were[/i] enemies. It would only seem logical, given how many noogies I've had to endure from you.

[quote name='Cat' date='31 October 2010 - 10:37 PM' timestamp='1288579031' post='701443']
How old is too old for trick or treating? I just had one strange occurrence.
[/quote]
NEVER TOO OLD.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='31 October 2010 - 07:54 PM' timestamp='1288580057' post='701444']
WELL THANKS! :whatever:
I thought siblings kind of [i]were[/i] enemies. It would only seem logical, given how many noogies I've had to endure from you.


NEVER TOO OLD.
[/quote]

So 50 something grannies trick or treating with there grand kids is ok. Good to know.
Posted
[quote name='Cat' date='31 October 2010 - 11:01 PM' timestamp='1288580517' post='701445']
So 50 something grannies trick or treating with there grand kids is ok. Good to know.
[/quote]
I personally wouldn't consider it out of the ordinary.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='31 October 2010 - 08:05 PM' timestamp='1288580738' post='701448']
I personally wouldn't consider it out of the ordinary.
[/quote]

I didn't think it was too strange either. I was talking on the phone with my mom and she was the one disturbed by it.
Posted
I should have gone out in my costume, but i just showed it off to people... I guess that means i can use it to go trick-or-treating next year!


(and your welcome sis, you know the noogies i give are laced with love)
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...