Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Vicky' date='06 November 2010 - 01:16 PM' timestamp='1289063760' post='701560']
That's Pikachu's belly button.

Don't ruin it.
[/quote]
Agreed.

[quote name='CaNz' date='06 November 2010 - 06:24 PM' timestamp='1289082273' post='701561']
so thats were pokemon eggs come from!
[/quote]
NO THEY COME FROM ARCEUS.

[quote name='The Professor' date='06 November 2010 - 07:24 PM' timestamp='1289085882' post='701562']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]You'd think the Day Care couple would have observed this phenomenon by now.[/font]
[/quote]
It makes you wonder why we're paying them so much if they don't actually seem to be WATCHING our beloved Pokemon.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='06 November 2010 - 08:29 PM' timestamp='1289100584' post='701566']
It makes you wonder why we're paying them so much if they don't actually seem to be WATCHING our beloved Pokemon.
[/quote]

if you loved them, you would train them yourself!
also, i am kinda glad they dont watch my pokemon doing it (i can only imagine the kind of horrors my ditto inflicts upon whatever pokemon i pimp out.
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='07 November 2010 - 01:33 AM' timestamp='1289107993' post='701567']
if you loved them, you would train them yourself!
also, i am kinda glad they dont watch my pokemon doing it (i can only imagine the kind of horrors my ditto inflicts upon whatever pokemon i pimp out.
[/quote]
Screw love, I'm busy being a Pokemon Master!!!

And yeah, that might be akward. My Ditto is named Pimp. He's level 83 at the moment, but I never use him for anything other than breeding.
Posted (edited)
[quote name='chibi-master' date='06 November 2010 - 09:41 PM' timestamp='1289108496' post='701568']
Screw love, I'm busy being a Pokemon Master!!!
[/quote]
alright Gary, go ahead and do things by the books, but when Ash comes along and whips you with his pokemon friendship you'll know why! Edited by CaNz
Posted
Speaking of, a friend of mine sent me this site where you can play old school videogames online. Including teh Pokémonz.

http://www.playr.org/games
Posted
[quote name='The Professor' date='07 November 2010 - 03:01 AM' timestamp='1289127669' post='701572']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Will it be because the plot is on his side and he's too stupid to know how to lose?[/font]
[/quote]
shhh! its the bond they share! d:

also as for playing old school games, there is no perfect substitute for holding the gameboy in your hand... (i still do for plane and long car rides, waiting around at home, boring classes. ect) but emulators come pretty close... you just kinda get lazy when you can speed up time...
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='07 November 2010 - 05:43 AM' timestamp='1289126605' post='701571']
alright Gary, go ahead and do things by the books, but when Ash comes along and whips you with his pokemon friendship you'll know why!
[/quote]
I'm pretty sure Gary usually wins unless the battle has something to do with a national competition.

[quote name='Lady Shy' date='07 November 2010 - 09:12 AM' timestamp='1289139133' post='701575']
Speaking of, a friend of mine sent me this site where you can play old school videogames online. Including teh Pokémonz.

http://www.playr.org/games
[/quote]
THANK YOU!!! I'm playing Pokemon Yellow on there at the moment, and my Pikachu, Piston, is such a BAMF!
Posted
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I'm pretty cool with Chibi being Gary, provided she doesn't suddenly transform into Silver. >_> [/font][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Sangome' date='07 November 2010 - 02:34 PM' timestamp='1289158471' post='701581']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I'm pretty cool with Chibi being Gary, provided she doesn't suddenly transform into Silver. >_> [/font][/color]
[/quote]
So... I'm Gary BadWord Oak now? SWEET.

Well, smell ya' later. (It had to be done.)
Posted
Gasp!
if that happens i fear for the poor pokemon that are being brought up into a criminal environment.
(why doesn't team rocket just breed pokemon instead of steal them. you can get a ton of eggs in minutes!)
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='07 November 2010 - 10:21 PM' timestamp='1289186476' post='701602']
Gasp!
if that happens i fear for the poor pokemon that are being brought up into a criminal environment.
(why doesn't team rocket just breed pokemon instead of steal them. you can get a ton of eggs in minutes!)
[/quote]
Wait, [b]criminal[/b]? Since when am I a criminal? Or Gary, for that matter? I'll have you know that my Lv. 56 Bidoof got that way because he sat in a daycare, NOT because I pampered him and dragged his useless self around half of a region. I think I'm being quite NICE! I'm not forcing an awful rat-beaver into demented dogfights for money! I'm having him grow in a caring environment with a sweet grandma figure to be there for him. :P
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='07 November 2010 - 07:30 PM' timestamp='1289187031' post='701604']
Wait, [b]criminal[/b]? Since when am I a criminal? [/quote]
well.. we still don't know all the facts of that laptop you are using!
just cause your not a convicted criminal doesn't mean you aren't one!
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='07 November 2010 - 11:24 PM' timestamp='1289190297' post='701605']
well.. we still don't know all the facts of that laptop you are using!
just cause your not a convicted criminal doesn't mean you aren't one!
[/quote]
LIES!!! LIES!!! ALL LIES AND SLANDER!!!
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='07 November 2010 - 08:44 PM' timestamp='1289191440' post='701606']
LIES!!! LIES!!! ALL LIES AND SLANDER!!!
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"][img]http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/3497/godotheh20mug.gif[/img]

Sorry, Chibi. He's right about that particular detail. And as we all know....

[img]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/2168/godotzoomb.gif[/img]

The Ace Attorney judicial system goes by guilty until proven innocent!

[img]http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3659/godotsniff.gif[/img]

That's one of our rules.

[img]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/1157/apollosweats28a29.gif[/img]

[color="#4169E1"](...Since when did she suddenly become the defendant?)[/color][/font]
Posted
[quote name='The Professor' date='07 November 2010 - 10:46 PM' timestamp='1289198777' post='701607'][font="Comic Sans MS"]
Sorry, Chibi. He's right about that particular detail. [/font]
[/quote]

i don't see any more evidence so i think we should call this case.
alright...
um... it looks like its two to one.
GUILTY!
Posted
[quote name='The Professor' date='08 November 2010 - 01:46 AM' timestamp='1289198777' post='701607']
[font="Comic Sans MS"][img]http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/3497/godotheh20mug.gif[/img]
The Ace Attorney judicial system goes by guilty until proven innocent!

[color="#4169E1"](...Since when did she suddenly become the defendant?)[/color][/font]
[/quote]
What, am I back in Alabama [i]already[/i]?

Ace, I can switch back and forth whenever I feel like it. Heck, if I want, I'll become the judge and the jury! Actually...

[quote name='CaNz' date='08 November 2010 - 02:24 AM' timestamp='1289201042' post='701608']
i don't see any more evidence so i think we should call this case.
alright...
um... it looks like its two to one.
GUILTY!
[/quote]
Too late. I'm the judge and the jury. INNOCENT.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Too late. I'm the judge and the jury. INNOCENT.[/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]That angle has [url="http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/76/TheMousesTale.svg"]already been decided[/url].[/FONT]
Posted
that story is silly, he could just kill the mouse and claim self defense later on. he was trespassing and mice are known to attack people using there teeth as weapons. I think the mouse was armed and dangerous.

[quote name='chibi-master' date='08 November 2010 - 04:52 AM' timestamp='1289220768' post='701617']
Too late.
[/quote]
looks to me like I posted the verdict first. meaning [i]you [/i]were too late... and criminals cant be judges!
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='08 November 2010 - 09:53 AM' timestamp='1289238831' post='701627']and criminals cant be judges!
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Depends on which one they became first.

Unfortunately, Chibi, you still can't be the judge or jury, because here's the real twist:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qylj2SuMllw[/media]

Everyone was Clopin.[/font]
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='08 November 2010 - 12:53 PM' timestamp='1289238831' post='701627']looks to me like I posted the verdict first. meaning [i]you [/i]were too late... and criminals cant be judges!
[/quote]
Regardless. And yes, they can. But that doesn't matter because I'm not a criminal. :biggrin:
Posted (edited)
[quote name='chibi-master' date='08 November 2010 - 02:23 PM' timestamp='1289255004' post='701639']
I'm not a criminal. :biggrin:
[/quote]

That's what all criminals say. Take her away!

to change the subject, I love Cosco! you can get tons of stuff for really cheap! I saw this violin there, and it didnt look all that bad but it was only about 100$ i was tempted to get it just to try it out, but my grandpa was there and saw how excited about it i was and mentioned Christmas approaching. i suppose i can wait a little while and i am horrible about thinking of gifts so it could work out fine. ^~^ Edited by CaNz
Posted
Totally random.

We thought it would be a good idea to purchase a few of those Four Loko drinks yesterday....

Baaaad, very bad idea. One of my roommates fainted and I uh... lost my car. Woo.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...