Boo Posted January 29, 2011 Posted January 29, 2011 [quote name='Felix the Cat' timestamp='1296324572' post='704512'] Me, I'm just nice ol' grouchy cat :3 [/quote] Huh, I thought yo:(u were Poop Face Cat.
Magus Posted January 29, 2011 Posted January 29, 2011 (edited) [quote name='Felix the Cat' timestamp='1296324572' post='704512'] Me, I'm just nice ol' grouchy cat :3 [/quote] Nice and grouchy.... I'm pretty certain the last grouchy person I came across I wanted to take a hammer to their head. (I was about 14 around that time so I don't think like that anymore. "coughs") The only reason I didn't was because I'm a goody-goody and she was fairly past 60 and she was a she. Edited January 29, 2011 by Magus
Vicky Posted January 29, 2011 Posted January 29, 2011 I just saw a advert on TV. It said "bestest". Is it wrong to be annoyed by this?
chibi-master Posted January 30, 2011 Posted January 30, 2011 [quote name='Vicky' timestamp='1296338835' post='704520'] I just saw a advert on TV. It said "bestest". Is it wrong to be annoyed by this? [/quote] VERY normal, I assure you. I managed to get myself knee-deep in problems again and will have my laptop locked up tomorrow. I knew it was a good idea to keep my old one! HA.
CaNz Posted January 30, 2011 Posted January 30, 2011 (edited) Can't sleep... Neon Genesis Evangelion is giving me nightmares... Edited January 30, 2011 by CaNz
mangamaniack21 Posted January 30, 2011 Posted January 30, 2011 [quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1296275025' post='704494'] The only good thing about a new Yu-Gi-Oh movie would be a new Yu-Gi-Oh abridged.... Which would end up being worth watching the movie just to get all the jokes. [/quote] that too XDD. LOL I love yugioh the abridged. also the dub of the anime is good for a thousand laughs :D
Magus Posted January 30, 2011 Posted January 30, 2011 (edited) So we have a winter storm watch that'll be in effect for probably Tuesday night into Wednesday. I take a look at what the storm prediction center site thingy says and wow, they're predicting anywhere between 5-9 (perhaps more) inches of snow Tuesday night alone with an additional 3-5 inches on Wednesday. I think it's been quite some time since Detroit's seen a foot of snow. Ahhhhh, I want to learn how to snowboard now. Edited January 30, 2011 by Magus
Lyndy Posted January 30, 2011 Posted January 30, 2011 [color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I heard on the news (and mostly from my mom) that there is going to be a snowstorm so big that 2/3 of California will be covered in [i]water[/i]. I find that hard to believe. Anyways, I heard that I might not have school Monday or Tuesday. I haven't even checked the weather, but I'm pretty sure we are having school. But I would like the extra day to my weekend. :I[/font][/size][/color]
Felix the Cat Posted January 30, 2011 Posted January 30, 2011 I hate hate hate you! I don't want school :(
Lyndy Posted January 30, 2011 Posted January 30, 2011 [quote name='Felix the Cat' timestamp='1296416765' post='704541'] I hate hate hate you! I don't want school :( [/quote] [color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I always love it when I have no school but you still have school. But hey, look on the bright side! When I don't have school, you can talk to me. :V *shot*[/font][/size][/color]
Felix the Cat Posted January 30, 2011 Posted January 30, 2011 [quote name='Lyndy' timestamp='1296417016' post='704542'] [color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I always love it when I have no school but you still have school. But hey, look on the bright side! When I don't have school, you can talk to me. :V *shot*[/font][/size][/color] [/quote] Holy god, I want to punch you so bad :( But 2 Problems: 1. You're in Illinois, 2. You're a girl. *punches Boo instead!*
Lyndy Posted January 30, 2011 Posted January 30, 2011 [quote name='Felix the Cat' timestamp='1296423295' post='704545'] Holy god, I want to punch you so bad :( But 2 Problems: 1. You're in Illinois, 2. You're a girl. *punches Boo instead!* [/quote] [color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]There are times where I really want to strangle you. Only problem: You're too far away.[/font][/size][/color]
chibi-master Posted January 31, 2011 Posted January 31, 2011 Every teacher is preparing for an impending snow storm on Wednesday that is supposed to dump 18 inches or so on us all. Their preparation is going to jinx us, dang it! My room smells awesome thanks to my rose-scented candle! No one would be able to tell how much disgusting, decayed garbage I have lying around!
Lyndy Posted January 31, 2011 Posted January 31, 2011 [color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Today was pretty awesome. I got an 83 on my Physics test and I didn't even study. I got a higher grade than the smart people who studied. :V And then I found out that I got the most art awards at an art show! [b]Best of show[/b], and [b]first place[/b] in the media I used! And I also got a [b]couple/few cash prizes[/b] and maybe some other awards. And when I go to the art show on Sunday, I can get more stuff since people viewing the artwork like to give checks to the artists. =D This is pretty durn exciting.[/font][/size][/color]
Yukazi Posted February 1, 2011 Posted February 1, 2011 [quote name='Magus' timestamp='1296412687' post='704539'] So we have a winter storm watch that'll be in effect for probably Tuesday night into Wednesday. I take a look at what the storm prediction center site thingy says and wow, they're predicting anywhere between 5-9 (perhaps more) inches of snow Tuesday night alone with an additional 3-5 inches on Wednesday. I think it's been quite some time since Detroit's seen a foot of snow. Ahhhhh, I want to learn how to snowboard now. [/quote] Indiana thanks you for your snow.. it's always your fault Michigan! D:<
Magus Posted February 1, 2011 Posted February 1, 2011 (edited) [quote name='Yukazi' timestamp='1296534918' post='704578'] Indiana thanks you for your snow.. it's always your fault Michigan! D:< [/quote] Not this time. It's coming from the southwest of us so we're getting your snow. Edited February 1, 2011 by Magus
mangamaniack21 Posted February 2, 2011 Posted February 2, 2011 Our school has had like two snow days and about 4 2-hour delays so far. And we might even have yet another snow day tommorow. What is this awesome madness?! i do hope we get one more snow day, though, because then I can sleep and then play children's card games (particularly yugioh) with my friend >D
chibi-master Posted February 2, 2011 Posted February 2, 2011 I HAVE NO SCHOOL TOMORROW BECAUSE OF THE IMPENDING SNOW DOOM AHAHA
Lyndy Posted February 2, 2011 Posted February 2, 2011 [size="3"][color="#556B2F"][font="Times New Roman"]...YEAH. RUB IT IN EVERYONE. You all have snow and I have a flood! The winterstorm was on the border of the county I live in so IT MISSED ME! -_- But maybe the rain will freeze and the roads will be too slippery for school. We are supposed to get snow tomorrow morning but it doesn't look like we will. And just to throw this out there, I got a 100 on my latest watercolor drawing AND OMG IT'S SO COLD. THE WIND IS BLOWING THROUGH THE CRACKS IN MY WALL. And I don't like Calculus atm.[/font][/color][/size]
Sangome Posted February 2, 2011 Posted February 2, 2011 [quote name='Lyndy' timestamp='1296615078' post='704608'] [size="3"][color="#556B2F"][font="Times New Roman"]...YEAH. RUB IT IN EVERYONE.[/font][/color][/size] [/quote] [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]You'll get used to that eventually.[/font][/color]
OMNOMNOMALY Posted February 2, 2011 Posted February 2, 2011 [font="Garamond"]My university has yet to have one snow day in the 2 years I have been here. I never had a snow day back in Alberta either (snow to your shoulder sometimes), or even cold days (-40 C with windchill WHATTUP). I was always expected to show up. Ya'll are just spoiled. So DEAL WITH IT.[/font]
CaNz Posted February 2, 2011 Posted February 2, 2011 [quote name='Lyndy' timestamp='1296615078' post='704608'] [size="3"][color="#556b2f"][font="Times New Roman"]...YEAH. RUB IT IN EVERYONE. [/font][/color][/size] [/quote] I don't have snow either.... just mid sixties and kinda foggy today. :D
Nerdsy Posted February 2, 2011 Posted February 2, 2011 [quote name='Lyndy' timestamp='1296615078' post='704608'] [size="3"][color="#556B2F"][font="Times New Roman"]...YEAH. RUB IT IN EVERYONE. You all have snow and I have a flood! The winterstorm was on the border of the county I live in so IT MISSED ME! -_- But maybe the rain will freeze and the roads will be too slippery for school. We are supposed to get snow tomorrow morning but it doesn't look like we will. And just to throw this out there, I got a 100 on my latest watercolor drawing AND OMG IT'S SO COLD. THE WIND IS BLOWING THROUGH THE CRACKS IN MY WALL. And I don't like Calculus atm.[/font][/color][/size] [/quote] [color=deeppink]Minus the watercolor and and hatred of calculus, I'm in the exact same situation. My family back home couldn't believe that we've gotten absolutely [i]no[/i] snow down here, especially considering they're going onto their second day of total business shutdown tomorrow. I'm kind of glad it isn't hitting here though. Evansville isn't exactly the mosst capable of handling a major winter storm. There have been a couple of times in the past few years when a good chunk of the city lost it's power for well over a week. USI got it's power back on much more quickly than that, but it got damn cold after the second day with no power. And boring. On the other hand, it was seriously beautiful and relaxing walking around campus with absolutley no artificial light. But seriously, though. Rain? What the hell.[/color]
Sangome Posted February 2, 2011 Posted February 2, 2011 (edited) [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I sit down in the cafeteria to chill and be by myself [well, as much as I can be in a cafeteria], since I've got three hours between classes today, right? I then somehow manage to accumulate four people within close proximity of me, including a friend, two acquaintances, and someone I don't even know. Have I mentioned that I despise having people hover around me when I'm on my computer? Not because I'm doing anything illicit, it just makes me [i]very[/i] uncomfortable. Only me, folks. Only me. inb4 "EVERYBODY LOVES GOME" or something of the sort.[/font][/color] Edited February 2, 2011 by Sangome
Vicky Posted February 2, 2011 Posted February 2, 2011 Everyone is worrying about snow/school days off... but has anyone thought of the Auzzies and the storm heading their way? ...and doesn't James live in Oz-land?! :O
Recommended Posts