chibi-master Posted May 4, 2011 Posted May 4, 2011 Easy AP Psych exam was easy. Why did I even study so hard?! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! Though now we're watching Good Will Hunting in the class. I've been singing 'Mother Knows Best' all day long and I feel like a Disney villain now...
CaNz Posted May 4, 2011 Posted May 4, 2011 (edited) [quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1304477789' post='707097'] I've been singing 'Mother Knows Best' all day long and I feel like a Disney villain now... [/quote] I had the chorus of that song stuck in my head all last week. It took a ton of MCS to break the trend. My Dad keeps drinking the whine I buy! I had a cab that I meant to drink since Christmas and It was gone in two days! I was just letting it sit out to breathe and the bottle was empty before I got a single glass! Edited May 4, 2011 by CaNz
OMNOMNOMALY Posted May 4, 2011 Posted May 4, 2011 [quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1304477789' post='707097'] Easy AP Psych exam was easy. Why did I even study so hard?! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! Though now we're watching Good Will Hunting in the class. I've been singing 'Mother Knows Best' all day long and I feel like a Disney villain now... [/quote] [font="Garamond"]"Plus I believe, gettin kinda chubby, I'm just saying cuz I wuv youuuuuuuuuuuu...." HAHAHA yessss, god, I learned all the songs but I still sing that one with the most emphasis. On the drive down to the con, it wasn't the duet or the When will my life begin bit, it was definitely Mother Knows Best that got us all ramped up for the weekend haaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha.[/font]
Sangome Posted May 4, 2011 Posted May 4, 2011 (edited) [quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1304478577' post='707099']My Dad keeps drinking the whine I buy![/quote] [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]They sell that in drinkable liquid form now? We're all doomed once the whiny teenagers get a hold of that.[/font][/color] Edited May 4, 2011 by Sangome
CaNz Posted May 4, 2011 Posted May 4, 2011 Well If there were teenagers in this house I would have to listen to them whine instead of coming up with bad puns.
chibi-master Posted May 5, 2011 Posted May 5, 2011 [quote name='OMNOMNOMALY' timestamp='1304483465' post='707100'] [font="Garamond"]"Plus I believe, gettin kinda chubby, I'm just saying cuz I wuv youuuuuuuuuuuu...." HAHAHA yessss, god, I learned all the songs but I still sing that one with the most emphasis. On the drive down to the con, it wasn't the duet or the When will my life begin bit, it was definitely Mother Knows Best that got us all ramped up for the weekend haaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha.[/font] [/quote] It was that and 'Something That I Want'. *is now thinking of Rapunzel climbing onto Flynn's back* "Is it Ruffians?! Thugs?! [i]Have they come for me?![/i]" Ah, good times...
The Spectacular Professor Posted May 5, 2011 Posted May 5, 2011 [quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1304568164' post='707122'] It was that and 'Something That I Want'. *is now thinking of Rapunzel climbing onto Flynn's back* "Is it Ruffians?! Thugs?! [i]Have they come for me?![/i]" Ah, good times... [/quote] [center][img]http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4703/angelmug2.jpg[/img][/center] [font="Comic Sans MS"]Don't move. It can probably smell fear.[/font]
Gavin Posted May 5, 2011 Posted May 5, 2011 [font="Tahoma"][size="2"]That's no ordinary rabbit.[/size][/font]
Allamorph Posted May 5, 2011 Posted May 5, 2011 (edited) [quote name='Gavin'][font="Tahoma"][size="2"]That's no [s]ordinary[/s] rabbit.[/size][/font][/quote] [center][img]http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/o/obiwan2.jpg[/img] [/center] Edited May 5, 2011 by Allamorph
chibi-master Posted May 5, 2011 Posted May 5, 2011 [quote name='Gavin' timestamp='1304608076' post='707138'] [font="Tahoma"][size="2"]That's no ordinary rabbit.[/size][/font] [/quote] [center][img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_lNE7cC2o6_0/S9I8J4h0l-I/AAAAAAAAA0M/Hd0knXwzeOI/s1600/Killer_rabbit.jpg[/img][/center]
CaNz Posted May 6, 2011 Posted May 6, 2011 [quote name='Gavin' timestamp='1304608076' post='707138'] [font="Tahoma"][size="2"]That's no ordinary rabbit.[/size][/font] [/quote] [IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/twoa-holessnl.jpg[/IMG]
SunfallE Posted May 6, 2011 Posted May 6, 2011 [quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1304478577' post='707099'] My Dad keeps drinking the whine I buy! [/quote] [color="#4169E1"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Just whine some more? [size="1"][i]*shot*[/i][/size][/font][/color]
Gavin Posted May 6, 2011 Posted May 6, 2011 [center][font="Tahoma"][size="2"][img]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/kitten-slide.gif?w=323&h=279[/img][/center] This is the most adorable thing I've seen in quite some time.[/size][/font]
chibi-master Posted May 6, 2011 Posted May 6, 2011 Hung out with friends at Sam's Club for over two hours. I have come to the conclusion that Sam's Club is just an even larger Wal*Mart. [center][img]http://files.sharenator.com/me_gusta_Loafdog-s510x510-144406-535.jpg[/img][/center]
Sangome Posted May 6, 2011 Posted May 6, 2011 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]My club is pretty rad, yes.[/font][/color]
Korey Posted May 7, 2011 Posted May 7, 2011 [font="Tahoma"]Wal-Mart don't give you free food though.[/font]
CaNz Posted May 7, 2011 Posted May 7, 2011 Tomorrow is gonna be awesome! I get to work for my friends mom as a busser for a fancy restaurant, meaning I am probably gonna get over a hundred bucks in tips alone for a normal day. Considering my normal job involves bussing, along with waiting tables and taking the duties of fry chef, this will be a walk in the park, but with better pay.
Gavin Posted May 7, 2011 Posted May 7, 2011 [font="Tahoma"][size="2"][center][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4[/media][/center] Cognitive...functions...experiencing...cascade...failure... Brain...damage...reaching...critical...levels...[/size][/font]
Lyndy Posted May 7, 2011 Posted May 7, 2011 (edited) [color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Did some driving around town today with my mom and I just now saw some of the flooding after some of it went down. In one area, it's so flooded that the flood-water reached the roof of one house. On two highways, the water is almost on the road and there is a LOT of trash on the sides of the roads. Like tires and other big pieces of trash like that. I mean.. like all the highways except for one are almost flooded. Good thing the rain stopped when it did. I feel sorry for the people who got there homes flooded. =/[/font][/size][/color] Edited May 7, 2011 by Elle Jay
chibi-master Posted May 8, 2011 Posted May 8, 2011 [quote name='Gavin' timestamp='1304788757' post='707182'] [font="Tahoma"][size="2"][center][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4[/media][/center] Cognitive...functions...experiencing...cascade...failure... Brain...damage...reaching...critical...levels...[/size][/font] [/quote] I finally watched the whole video. Twice. And now I am left with this very important question: Why such a long video? It's cute and entertaining, but it begins to become a little monotonous after the first minute and a half.
OMNOMNOMALY Posted May 8, 2011 Posted May 8, 2011 (edited) [quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1304825947' post='707196'] I finally watched the whole video. Twice. And now I am left with this very important question: Why such a long video? It's cute and entertaining, but it begins to become a little monotonous after the first minute and a half. [/quote] [font="Garamond"]wait wait wait - have you not been to [url="http://nyan.cat"]nyan.cat[/url]? The amount of nyans you can handle is the entire point C: also: nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyanyanyanyanyanyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyanyannyannyannyannyannyan nyan nyan nyan.[/font] Edited May 8, 2011 by OMNOMNOMALY
chibi-master Posted May 8, 2011 Posted May 8, 2011 [quote name='OMNOMNOMALY' timestamp='1304827466' post='707198'] [font="Garamond"]wait wait wait - have you not been to [url="http://nyan.cat"]nyan.cat[/url]? The amount of nyans you can handle is the entire point C: also: nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyanyanyanyanyanyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyanyannyannyannyannyannyan nyan nyan nyan.[/font] [/quote] How many we can handle? [center][img]http://files.sharenator.com/Challenge_Accepted_You_Laugh_You_Lose-s329x270-125393-580.png[/img][/center]
Nony Posted May 8, 2011 Posted May 8, 2011 So yesterday I got my hands on a little game called [b]Rhythm Heaven[/b] for the DS. Ayep, one of 'dem soul-suckin' games right thar. But at least it led me to find some interesting fanart which I can now use as avatar fodder. Yay~
Recommended Posts