Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Easy AP Psych exam was easy. Why did I even study so hard?! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!
Though now we're watching Good Will Hunting in the class.

I've been singing 'Mother Knows Best' all day long and I feel like a Disney villain now... :pout:
Posted (edited)
[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1304477789' post='707097']
I've been singing 'Mother Knows Best' all day long and I feel like a Disney villain now... :pout:
[/quote]
I had the chorus of that song stuck in my head all last week. It took a ton of MCS to break the trend.

My Dad keeps drinking the whine I buy! I had a cab that I meant to drink since Christmas and It was gone in two days! I was just letting it sit out to breathe and the bottle was empty before I got a single glass! Edited by CaNz
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1304477789' post='707097']
Easy AP Psych exam was easy. Why did I even study so hard?! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!
Though now we're watching Good Will Hunting in the class.

I've been singing 'Mother Knows Best' all day long and I feel like a Disney villain now... :pout:
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]"Plus I believe, gettin kinda chubby,
I'm just saying cuz I wuv youuuuuuuuuuuu...."
HAHAHA yessss, god, I learned all the songs but I still sing that one with the most emphasis. On the drive down to the con, it wasn't the duet or the When will my life begin bit, it was definitely Mother Knows Best that got us all ramped up for the weekend haaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha.[/font]
Posted (edited)
[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1304478577' post='707099']My Dad keeps drinking the whine I buy![/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]They sell that in drinkable liquid form now?

We're all doomed once the whiny teenagers get a hold of that.[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome
Posted
Well If there were teenagers in this house I would have to listen to them whine instead of coming up with bad puns.
Posted
[quote name='OMNOMNOMALY' timestamp='1304483465' post='707100']
[font="Garamond"]"Plus I believe, gettin kinda chubby,
I'm just saying cuz I wuv youuuuuuuuuuuu...."
HAHAHA yessss, god, I learned all the songs but I still sing that one with the most emphasis. On the drive down to the con, it wasn't the duet or the When will my life begin bit, it was definitely Mother Knows Best that got us all ramped up for the weekend haaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha.[/font]
[/quote]
It was that and 'Something That I Want'. *is now thinking of Rapunzel climbing onto Flynn's back* "Is it Ruffians?! Thugs?! [i]Have they come for me?![/i]" Ah, good times...
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1304568164' post='707122']
It was that and 'Something That I Want'. *is now thinking of Rapunzel climbing onto Flynn's back* "Is it Ruffians?! Thugs?! [i]Have they come for me?![/i]" Ah, good times...
[/quote]
[center][img]http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4703/angelmug2.jpg[/img][/center]

[font="Comic Sans MS"]Don't move. It can probably smell fear.[/font]
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Gavin'][font="Tahoma"][size="2"]That's no [s]ordinary[/s] rabbit.[/size][/font][/quote]

[center][img]http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/o/obiwan2.jpg[/img]
[/center] Edited by Allamorph
Posted
[quote name='Gavin' timestamp='1304608076' post='707138']
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]That's no ordinary rabbit.[/size][/font]
[/quote]
[center][img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_lNE7cC2o6_0/S9I8J4h0l-I/AAAAAAAAA0M/Hd0knXwzeOI/s1600/Killer_rabbit.jpg[/img][/center]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin' timestamp='1304608076' post='707138']
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]That's no ordinary rabbit.[/size][/font]
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/twoa-holessnl.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1304478577' post='707099']
My Dad keeps drinking the whine I buy!
[/quote]
[color="#4169E1"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Just whine some more?

[size="1"][i]*shot*[/i][/size][/font][/color]
Posted
[center][font="Tahoma"][size="2"][img]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/kitten-slide.gif?w=323&h=279[/img][/center]

This is the most adorable thing I've seen in quite some time.[/size][/font]
Posted
Hung out with friends at Sam's Club for over two hours. I have come to the conclusion that Sam's Club is just an even larger Wal*Mart.
[center][img]http://files.sharenator.com/me_gusta_Loafdog-s510x510-144406-535.jpg[/img][/center]
Posted
Tomorrow is gonna be awesome!
I get to work for my friends mom as a busser for a fancy restaurant, meaning I am probably gonna get over a hundred bucks in tips alone for a normal day. Considering my normal job involves bussing, along with waiting tables and taking the duties of fry chef, this will be a walk in the park, but with better pay.
Posted
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][center][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4[/media][/center]

Cognitive...functions...experiencing...cascade...failure... Brain...damage...reaching...critical...levels...[/size][/font]
Posted (edited)
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Did some driving around town today with my mom and I just now saw some of the flooding after some of it went down. In one area, it's so flooded that the flood-water reached the roof of one house. On two highways, the water is almost on the road and there is a LOT of trash on the sides of the roads. Like tires and other big pieces of trash like that. I mean.. like all the highways except for one are almost flooded. Good thing the rain stopped when it did. I feel sorry for the people who got there homes flooded. =/[/font][/size][/color] Edited by Elle Jay
Posted
[quote name='Gavin' timestamp='1304788757' post='707182']
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][center][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4[/media][/center]

Cognitive...functions...experiencing...cascade...failure... Brain...damage...reaching...critical...levels...[/size][/font]
[/quote]
I finally watched the whole video. Twice. And now I am left with this very important question: Why such a long video? It's cute and entertaining, but it begins to become a little monotonous after the first minute and a half.
Posted (edited)
[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1304825947' post='707196']
I finally watched the whole video. Twice. And now I am left with this very important question: Why such a long video? It's cute and entertaining, but it begins to become a little monotonous after the first minute and a half.
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]wait wait wait - have you not been to [url="http://nyan.cat"]nyan.cat[/url]? The amount of nyans you can handle is the entire point C:

also: nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyanyanyanyanyanyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyanyannyannyannyannyannyan nyan nyan nyan.[/font] Edited by OMNOMNOMALY
Posted
[quote name='OMNOMNOMALY' timestamp='1304827466' post='707198']
[font="Garamond"]wait wait wait - have you not been to [url="http://nyan.cat"]nyan.cat[/url]? The amount of nyans you can handle is the entire point C:

also: nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyanyanyanyanyanyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyanyannyannyannyannyannyan nyan nyan nyan.[/font]
[/quote]
How many we can handle?
[center][img]http://files.sharenator.com/Challenge_Accepted_You_Laugh_You_Lose-s329x270-125393-580.png[/img][/center]
Posted
So yesterday I got my hands on a little game called [b]Rhythm Heaven[/b] for the DS. Ayep, one of 'dem soul-suckin' games right thar.

But at least it led me to find some interesting fanart which I can now use as avatar fodder. Yay~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...