chibi-master Posted August 30, 2013 Posted August 30, 2013 "Oh my god, you have a voice-actor voice." รข??Chibs NO WAIT DON'T-! Don't act like that's weird, because you legitimately have a freaking voice-actor voice!!! I am going to figure out who you sound like, so help me!
chibi-master Posted September 9, 2013 Posted September 9, 2013 (edited) Oops double-posting~ Hey guys, don't ever offer Allamorph skim milk. He's a milk purist and he'll throw a hissy fit (hah get it?) if you do. Edited September 10, 2013 by chibi-master
Allamorph Posted October 20, 2013 Posted October 20, 2013 (edited) Sacramento is really warm and I Do Not Want That. Gonna check out San Fran today, see some stuff. Edited October 20, 2013 by Allamorph
Japan Posted October 28, 2013 Posted October 28, 2013 (edited) I woke up to 30 degree weather and 25 MPH windchills this morning and had to be at work at 5:30. Not cool, man! At least I'm off work now and can stay home the rest of the day! Edited October 28, 2013 by Japan
Petie Posted November 20, 2013 Posted November 20, 2013 This thread hasn't been posted in recently so I figured I'd change that. Alas, I don't have much of interest to add - I'm currently at work and not a whole lot is happening - but at least there's a post now!
Allamorph Posted January 1, 2014 Posted January 1, 2014 (edited) DUDE THE EDIT REASON OPTION BLOCK IS BACK THIS IS AWESOME BOO YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS BOO COME QUICK BOO SRSLYEdit: ....wait, what? It was only because I had editing privileges for the Noosphere forum? Lame.PETIE BRING THE EDIT REASONS BACK FOR GLOBAL USERS Edited January 1, 2014 by Allamorph Boo 1
Desbreko Posted January 2, 2014 Posted January 2, 2014 I'm not sure there's an option to let normal members use that field. I think it's just meant to be a moderation feature for letting people know why you edited their post.
Petie Posted January 2, 2014 Posted January 2, 2014 I'm not sure there's an option to let normal members use that field. I think it's just meant to be a moderation feature for letting people know why you edited their post. Indeed. I looked into it and couldn't find any way to enable that box globally.
Allamorph Posted January 10, 2014 Posted January 10, 2014 [URL=http://s195.photobucket.com/user/Allamorph/media/Misc/lolz/reactionz/skeptical-baby-looks-askancejpgw604_zps6b1c8a62.jpg.html][/URL]
Allamorph Posted January 12, 2014 Posted January 12, 2014 [URL=http://s195.photobucket.com/user/Allamorph/media/Misc/lolz/reactionz/young-adult-voice-movement-conference-skeptical-baby_zpsc47afb5c.jpg.html][/URL]
chibi-master Posted April 10, 2014 Posted April 10, 2014 I don't know how my sleep schedule got so messed up but it did. I've been getting 2-4 hours of sleep on average and the weird thing is that i'm not tired at all! So I guess it can't be that bad. Flying to Austin for a few days on Friday! I expect that it'll be fun, but I'll be missing a convention that I usually go to this time of year so I'm torn. ;^;
Yukazi Posted April 29, 2014 Posted April 29, 2014 Once again it's 8 in the morning and I wasn't able to fall asleep. C'mon, body! I don't work the night shift anymore. Let me sleep! Oh, and have a fitting reaction image:
Boo Posted May 1, 2014 Posted May 1, 2014 I was just looking for Mega Man sprites and Google handed me a Hosted by Tripod image. Nostalgia.
Kaze Posted May 4, 2014 Posted May 4, 2014 It took twenty minutes for me to remember my log in and email, and I forgot what I was here for... James 1
Aakosir Posted May 28, 2014 Posted May 28, 2014 I've been a bit bummed thanks to things going on IRL. Not much going on in my mind
Recommended Posts