Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted

"Oh my god, you have a voice-actor voice."

รข??Chibs

 

NO WAIT DON'T-!

 

Don't act like that's weird, because you legitimately have a freaking voice-actor voice!!!

I am going to figure out who you sound like, so help me!

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Oops double-posting~

 

Hey guys, don't ever offer Allamorph skim milk. He's a milk purist and he'll throw a hissy fit (hah get it?) if you do.

Edited by chibi-master
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

I woke up to 30 degree weather and 25 MPH windchills this morning and had to be at work at 5:30. Not cool, man! At least I'm off work now and can stay home the rest of the day! 

Edited by Japan
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
This thread hasn't been posted in recently so I figured I'd change that. Alas, I don't have much of interest to add - I'm currently at work and not a whole lot is happening - but at least there's a post now!
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)
DUDE THE EDIT REASON OPTION BLOCK IS BACK THIS IS AWESOME
 
BOO YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS BOO COME QUICK BOO SRSLY

Edit: ....wait, what? It was only because I had editing privileges for the Noosphere forum? Lame.

PETIE BRING THE EDIT REASONS BACK FOR GLOBAL USERS
Edited by Allamorph
Posted
I'm not sure there's an option to let normal members use that field. I think it's just meant to be a moderation feature for letting people know why you edited their post.
Posted

I'm not sure there's an option to let normal members use that field. I think it's just meant to be a moderation feature for letting people know why you edited their post.

 

Indeed. I looked into it and couldn't find any way to enable that box globally.

  • 2 months later...
Posted

I don't know how my sleep schedule got so messed up but it did.

I've been getting 2-4 hours of sleep on average and the weird thing is that i'm not tired at all! 

So I guess it can't be that bad.

 

Flying to Austin for a few days on Friday! I expect that it'll be fun, but I'll be missing a convention that I usually go to this time of year so I'm torn. ;^;

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Once again it's 8 in the morning and I wasn't able to fall asleep.

C'mon, body! I don't work the night shift anymore. Let me sleep!

 

 

Oh, and have a fitting reaction image:

KdpNnUM.gif

  • 3 weeks later...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...