OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]OH MY GOD WHY IS IT SNOWING.

It's spring, dammit.[/color][/QUOTE]

Well Nerdsy, if you live in Ohio, you will kill yourself because on
Thursday, it got up to 71, then today it dropped to 38, with intermitent snow/rain showers!
*Gun shot.*
(Botar15 has logged off.)

[font=trebuchet ms] I've lived in Georgia for 19 years and the weather still confuses me. It was 75 degrees yesterday but it's supposed to snow tonight.

Also I register for classes in a week and a class I *need* to take this semester is already full. fml[/font]

Right now I'm waiting to sign up for classes. I'm pretty much failing two classes right now and might need to retake them. There is a chance to raise my grades still though. Just have to wait.

[quote name='Cat']Right now I'm waiting to sign up for classes. I'm pretty much failing two classes right now and might need to retake them. There is a chance to raise my grades still though. Just have to wait.[/QUOTE]

I remember what that was like, At one point, 12th grade, failing 6 classes! That sucked

[quote name='botar15']Well Nerdsy, if you live in Ohio, you will kill yourself because on
Thursday, it got up to 71, then today it dropped to 38, with intermitent snow/rain showers!
*Gun shot.*
(Botar15 has logged off.)[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]I do live in that freeze hole, so I know exactly what your talking about. I think its still snowing as we speak.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE]The Bob Ross reference is probably what got me.[/QUOTE]
[SIZE="1"]Bob Ross was friggen amazing, I used to watch him when I was little all the time.

Has anyone else been getting sick constantly? Either theres something seriously wrong with me, or its a major coincidense. I've been sick four(possibly 5, one or the other)times in the last few months.

First it started with a sinus infection(which lasted atleast two weeks), went to the doctor and got antibiotics for that. The day I was finishing the antibiotics I started to get a cold. That lasted three weeks, I finally started to feel better for a week then I got the same cold again which lasted two to three weeks. I was fine all last week then sunday I wake up and my throat was scratchy...so I'm sick [B][I]again[/I][/B]. Its really worrying me, I've never gotten sick this much. :animedepr[/SIZE]

[quote name='SaiyanPrincessX'][SIZE="1"]Has anyone else been getting sick constantly? Either theres something seriously wrong with me, or its a major coincidense. I've been sick four(possibly 5, one or the other)times in the last few months.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I have been also! But then, I'm always sick...:animeswea

Chibi, if she does get the Amish to dance, I want pics!:catgirl:

[quote name='SaiyanPrincessX'][SIZE=1]I do live in that freeze hole, so I know exactly what your talking about. I think its still snowing as we speak.[/SIZE]
[/quote]

You aren't even joking, it's not 2AM and it is STILL snowing. Why does it always seem like Easter is the nastiest time of the year, we ought to petition to have Easter moved to mid-july/early august. Right in the middle of the 100 degree weather...

[quote name='Drizzt Do'urden']You aren't even joking, it's not 2AM and it is STILL snowing. Why does it always seem like Easter is the nastiest time of the year, we ought to petition to have Easter moved to mid-july/early august. Right in the middle of the 100 degree weather...[/quote]And then people will just whine about the heat. lol Ironically, we had cold rain for most of the last week, but today was fairly decent. However, another storm front is coming in so... ugh. No nice spring weather here either. Just more nasty cold rain and winds.

[SIZE="1"]Here, it's just ADD weather. One day will be beautiful and sunny, the next it'll be cloudy and gloomy. Sunday we were under a tornado watch, out of friggin nowhere.

AND I heard it's supposed to snow sometime this week, too. wtf.[/SIZE]

I'm not sure where you two are from (speaking to Rach and Sangome) but I'm assuming you know what they say about living in the midwest.

(Bare with me, it's a saying from my dad so live with the old person feel)

"If you don't like the weather in the midwest, go inside, wait an hour, and go back out."

[quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]There are way too many people trying to invade my personal space lately. I do not like to be touched.[/color][/QUOTE]

Touch.:box:

Also, I will touch the character limit, touch:)

[QUOTE=Drizzt Do'urden]I'm not sure where you two are from (speaking to Rach and Sangome) but I'm assuming you know what they say about living in the midwest.

(Bare with me, it's a saying from my dad so live with the old person feel)

"If you don't like the weather in the midwest, go inside, wait an hour, and go back out."[/QUOTE]I'm in Utah so the saying doesn't really work here. However, the flip from spring to cold to spring again does. It's 70 out right now and tomorrow, it's expected to be back down to 40 with rain.

Anyway, this link is for Shy: [URL="http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/funny-pictures-a-cat-tries-to-get-out-of-you1.jpg"][U]Click it![/U][/URL] :D

[quote name='Botar15']Arson! I'll so help you with that! What should we burn? Dumpster, curch, old lady, a cat? Why not all of them![/QUOTE]

If you burn the cat, 4-chan will getcha'!:smirk:

Okay, having a sister who loses their phone in the middle of friggin' Disneyworld is a pain...:animestun (We still can't find it!)

[quote name='Botar15']Arson! I'll so help you with that! What should we burn? Dumpster, curch, old lady, a cat? Why not all of them![/quote]

Why do I get to be burned? I don't want to be burned. :animedepr

[font=trebuchet ms]
[u][URL="http://www.gamespot.com/news/6207542.html?tag=latestheadlines;title;1"]Shadow of the Colossus being made into a movie....by the guy that wrote "Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li[/URL][/u]

NOOOOOOOOOOOO[/font]

[quote name='chibi-master']
Okay, having a sister who loses their phone in the middle of friggin' Disneyworld is a pain...:animestun (We still can't find it!)[/quote]

Well...I've thought and thought and thought etc of a comment to make about this...

Frankly though I'm appauled that you're on here talking about it and not karate kicking your sister up and down space mountain.

[QUOTE=Lunox][font=trebuchet ms]
[u][URL="http://www.gamespot.com/news/6207542.html?tag=latestheadlines;title;1"]Shadow of the Colossus being made into a movie....by the guy that wrote "Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li[/URL][/u]

NOOOOOOOOOOOO[/font][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]People need to stop having ideas.[/FONT]