Shy Posted April 13, 2009 Posted April 13, 2009 [size=1][quote=CNN.com]Woody Harrelson defended his clash with a photographer at a New York airport Wednesday night as a case of mistaken identity -- he says he mistook the cameraman for a zombie. The TMZ photographer filed a complaint with police claiming the actor damaged his camera and pushed him in the face at La Guardia Airport, according to an airport spokesman. "I wrapped a movie called 'Zombieland,' in which I was constantly under assault by zombies, then flew to New York, still very much in character," Harrelson said in a statement issued Friday by his publicist. "[b]With my daughter at the airport I was startled by a paparazzo, who I quite understandably mistook for a zombie,[/b]" he said.[/quote] [url]http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/10/woody.harrelson.zombie/index.html[/url] Yup. -Shy[/size]
Allamorph Posted April 13, 2009 Posted April 13, 2009 [FONT=Arial]I'll buy that. If nothing else, heck of a way to come up with a decent excuse off the top of his head.[/FONT]
Pumpkin Posted April 13, 2009 Posted April 13, 2009 [color=#006666][size="3"][font="garamond"] And here I thought being chased by a leprachaun was bad.... It's understandable though. I found out my ex-boyfriend was a vampire. And sorry ladies, he was no edward cullen. [/size][/font][/color]
Mr. Maul Posted April 13, 2009 Posted April 13, 2009 [quote name='Wikipedia]Harrelson is a supporter and an activist for the legalization of [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_%28drug%29"]marijuana[/URL] and [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemp"]hemp[/URL].[URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woody_Harrelson#cite_note-name-3"][4'][/URL][/quote] [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Case... ...closed. [IMG]http://www.wayn.com/images/1x1transparent.gif[/IMG] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
OMNOMNOMALY Posted April 13, 2009 Posted April 13, 2009 [quote name='Mr. Maul'][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Case... ...closed. [IMG]http://www.wayn.com/images/1x1transparent.gif[/IMG] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] [font="garamond"][/thread] But seriously. LOL. High five, Woody. Very nice.[/font]
Rachmaninoff Posted April 13, 2009 Posted April 13, 2009 Let's see, basically what he's saying is... paparazzo = zombie Works for me. =P
Nerdsy Posted April 13, 2009 Posted April 13, 2009 [color=deeppink]I don't see why it's illegal to attack someone from TMZ anyway.[/color]
Gavin Posted April 13, 2009 Posted April 13, 2009 [SIZE="1"]Oh this made my morning to read. And seeing as most paparazzi seem to lack a life, I think it's fair to mistake them for the undead.[/SIZE]
eleanor Posted April 13, 2009 Posted April 13, 2009 [font=trebuchet ms] [url]http://www.amazon.com/Pride-Prejudice-Zombies-Classic-Ultraviolent/dp/1594743347[/url][/font]
Horendithas Posted April 13, 2009 Posted April 13, 2009 [COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"]If it was anyone other than the paparazzi, I might feel sorry for them. That guy does have a history of anger management issues. However, since it is the paparazzi... [I]*snerks*[/I][/FONT][/COLOR]
chibi-master Posted April 13, 2009 Posted April 13, 2009 Oh come now, people! Can we not understand that paparazzi are just perfectly normal people dedicated to informing others- *snort*- o-of the shameless -*giggle*- a-actions of-BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! OH, GEEZ!!! I'M SORRY, GUYS!!! I just can't even attempt be on their side! Go Woody, go!!! *rolls off bed from laughing too hard*
Zen Posted April 15, 2009 Posted April 15, 2009 [color=royalblue][size=1] You can't blame the man! He obviously has PTSD from his war on zombies. The guy should be glad Woody didn't lobotomize him.[/color][/size]
Drizzt Do'urden Posted April 15, 2009 Posted April 15, 2009 Well there's nothing wrong with normal paparazzi, it's the ones from the magazines you find shots of celebrities downstairs and all sorts've other things you really could never have seen unless you stalked the person aimlessly for weeks on end waiting on that nip slip... Those paparazzi that take photos of red carpet and the like are okay, but the ones that take the time to find out when a famous person is going to be at an airport just to harass them is ridiculous and they deserve to be loaded into said airplane and dropped out at 30,000 ft... That or we should pants them somewhere when they're with their familes (that most of them probably don't have) and take all sort'sve pictures of them for hours on end.
Mr. Maul Posted April 15, 2009 Posted April 15, 2009 [center][IMG]http://www.blogcdn.com/www.styledash.com/media/2007/12/56833081.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]"A n d t h e n a l l o f a s u d d e n I w a s l i k e a t t a c k e d b y t h i s z o m b i e a n d I w a s l i k e d u d e i t w a s c r a z y m a n."[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/center] [RIGHT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]- Woody Harrelson [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [/RIGHT]
Gavin Posted April 15, 2009 Posted April 15, 2009 [SIZE="1"]Someone please remind me to nominate this thread for Nifty Fifty '09 especially that post Maul just made.[/SIZE]
Nathan Posted April 15, 2009 Posted April 15, 2009 [FONT="Arial"]And here I would have agreed with the sentiment that some of them [I]are[/I] zombies. =P[/FONT]
Jax Rhapsody Posted April 16, 2009 Posted April 16, 2009 Thts a perfectly good excuse to teach them how to respect privacy. I wouldnt want to see myself on TMZ not because of a movie I made but because I was seen sneezing or changing a tire. Not that I watch that nonsense.
Sabrina Posted April 18, 2009 Posted April 18, 2009 [FONT="Tahoma"]With the way they always invade people's privacy, ... they may as well be zombies. So I'll accept that explanation. lol[/FONT]
Aaryanna Posted April 19, 2009 Posted April 19, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Tahoma"]I so accept that as a reasonable explanation. Clearly the Paparazzi [I]are [/I]zombies. No question about it. :blulaugh:[/FONT][/COLOR]
Dragon Warrior Posted April 19, 2009 Posted April 19, 2009 [quote name='Pumpkin'][color=#006666][size="3"][font="garamond"] And here I thought being chased by a leprachaun was bad.... It's understandable though. I found out my ex-boyfriend was a vampire. And sorry ladies, he was no edward cullen. [/size][/font][/color][/QUOTE] [size=1]You're still married to a vampire, my sweet ;] And folks, let's just be thankful he didn't just get done shooting "Natural Born Killers." :P[/size]
Sara Posted April 21, 2009 Posted April 21, 2009 [quote name='Drizzt Do'urden']...the ones that take the time to find out when a famous person is going to be at an airport just to harass them is ridiculous and they deserve to be loaded into said airplane and dropped out at 30,000 ft...[/quote][size=1]That seems a little...harsh.[/size]
Nerdsy Posted April 21, 2009 Posted April 21, 2009 [quote name='Sara'][size=1]That seems a little...harsh.[/size][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]We don't want to appear soft, do we?[/color]
SunfallE Posted May 5, 2009 Posted May 5, 2009 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='Nathan][FONT="Arial"]And here I would have agreed with the sentiment that some of them [I]are[/I'] zombies. =P[/FONT][/quote]You know it. =P Anyway, like everyone else, I agree completely with the excuse that he mistook them for zombies since I could so see it being true. lol[/FONT][/COLOR]
Jax Rhapsody Posted May 7, 2009 Posted May 7, 2009 [quote name='Sara'][size=1]That seems a little...harsh.[/size][/QUOTE] Naw, they deserve everything they get. They have no respect what so ever.
Nomurah! Posted May 8, 2009 Posted May 8, 2009 [CENTER][SIZE="1"][COLOR="HotPink"]I suddenly feel like Woody and Matthew McConaughey would get along rather nicely. [/COLOR][/SIZE] [IMG]http://sixcharacters.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/matthew_mcconaughey.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]"DIDYOUSAY[/SIZE][SIZE="4"][B]ZOMBIES[/B][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]??!!"[/SIZE][/CENTER]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now