Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color="#000080"][font="Comic Sans MS"]I feel so horrible for not being able to post, I was hoping you all didn't think I dropped out of the running or anything like that. But when my friend told me that she was letting me use her notebook til our desktop got back up I was so excited. lol. This is the first place I came to. XP I just hope I didn't muddle things up at all[/font][/color].
Posted
[size="2"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"]I should be posting shortly, and if no one objects I'll be getting rid of the poltergeist. If it appears again I think things are going to get a little repetetive, and if we're introducing some new nasty that possesses Eun Jung then we'll want rid of that one.

As for this:

[quote]then after that DeLarge's character can see the threat as it leaves. (what kind of baddie... like if its a demon, or whatever other cool evil thing)[/quote]

It's a reasonable idea, but remember that Phil can only see ghosts: If it's a demon or some other kind of nasty then he's about as useful as a marshmallow baseball bat. I guess Cowboy would be the one to turn to for demonic exorcism.[/font][/size]
Posted
i just figured he had a better shot of catching a glimpse of something.the exorsism would probably be a group effort kinda thing.

and yaeh... poltergeist is pretty much done by now... at least that particular one.
Posted (edited)
[quote name='DeLarge' date='30 July 2010 - 02:55 AM' timestamp='1280483721' post='698275']
[size="2"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"]I should be posting shortly, and if no one objects I'll be getting rid of the poltergeist. If it appears again I think things are going to get a little repetetive, and if we're introducing some new nasty that possesses Eun Jung then we'll want rid of that one.

As for this:



It's a reasonable idea, but remember that Phil can only see ghosts: If it's a demon or some other kind of nasty then he's about as useful as a marshmallow baseball bat. I guess Cowboy would be the one to turn to for demonic exorcism.[/font][/size]
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]take the reigns, good sir. I'll wait to post until after you do, I wanna see what your idea is :3[/font]

EDIT FOR IDEA
has anybody read the Garth Nix series, Abhorsen? Either way... What if we had an "evil dude" on the worldly side (possessed or not, don't know don't care) who was sort of what had been the start or at least the reason for the crack. If he had communicated with something to open the crack? traded his soul or something. I dunno and he would be powerful but not magical powerful, just would have an ability like one of ours, but seriously honed and I was also thinking maybe he could leave his body and project his consciousness elsewhere, like maybe he could be the one to possess Eun Jung with a message? It's an idea. Your thoughts on this? Edited by Anomaly
Posted
haven't read that story, but your idea sounds great.
it sounds like you have a good idea... are you already writing? cause if you are not i wouldnt mind writing up to the possession.
if you already started i can wait though! ^-^
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='31 July 2010 - 04:53 PM' timestamp='1280620406' post='698378']
haven't read that story, but your idea sounds great.
it sounds like you have a good idea... are you already writing? cause if you are not i wouldnt mind writing up to the possession.
if you already started i can wait though! ^-^
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]I haven't started yet, so you can go ahead with the intro portion. I'd love to get more feedback from other people before we determine whether or not the beastie will be giving a message from a human or otherwise. I should definitely wait til White gives me the green light.[/font]
Posted
I really think you should do it lol
Honestly, atm, Pedr is quite useless. He doesn't have any weapons, and he's never really fought with his hands before.
Plus, I wouldn't know how to write him fighting a demon... so if no one else post soon, I guess I could write a little filler post, then the twins can be back to killing things. ^^
Posted
[quote name='Inuyasha Fandom' date='31 July 2010 - 09:16 PM' timestamp='1280636203' post='698408']
I wanna kill stuff.
[/quote]
one problem...
most of the things we fight are already dead.
Posted
Hmmm then I guess you'll just have to settle for some kickass explosions and epic wounds? Since we can't kill things that are already dead...
I doubt anyone will object. It's been a while since the people on our team posted.
Posted
That sounds awesome ^^
Do it with the freaking annoying ass E string. I effing hate that string. I always make it squeak if I don't pay particular attention to it.
Posted
[size="2"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"]The idea sounds great, Anomaly, I'm a big fan of the Abhorsen series and taking inspiration from it is never a bad thing. My thoughts for the crack were that it was created when someone brought a corporeal creature through, creating a tiny fracture, but as more and more ghosts were brought through it expanded and splintered, getting bigger and bigger as more and more ghosts pour through. No idea how we'd go about closing it though.

Also, hope my latest post was ok, I took a few liberties with the appearance of the exorcism, but I tried to keep it as vague as possible to allow for alteration on other peoples' part. Anyway, bye bye ghostie![/font][/size]
Posted (edited)
i was thinking that a certain archdemon or something was using it as a plot to destroy the world, like creating a rip to merge the worlds, but i really dont know what we should do. i only bring up that idea to to the table because it gives us an enemy. i dunno if White had a big threat in mind, but if not then i think any idea will work.

on my post i took a few liberties with blood circles and the possession, but if anyone has comments or concerns i am always listening.


EDIT: i completly messed up that last post, but now it should make a bit of sense (unfortunately i made us go back in time a bit ...sorry!) Edited by CaNz
Posted (edited)
so the twins beat the demon practically all by themselves...
though i cant say that they are underqualified since they have all the money, weapons, and magic this semi-realistic world White made had to offer.
basically, i am a bit confused (to say the least) because i remembered your sign up as them having the ability to draw out the paranormal, and after reading it again i see that keeping them away was part of it as well, which explains the wall... but with the E-chord thing it seems like they now can attack things with music too. I am just at odds with the parameters of the powers you posses.
[quote name='White' date='07 July 2010 - 11:13 AM' timestamp='1278526433' post='696714'][color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"]Concerning the powers, I fear a lot of you are missing the scope of the RP I attempted to set out. This is supposed to be as realistic as possible and so are the powers. Imagine our Earth how it is right now, but with a sudden spike in paranormal activity (just evil spirits at the start and eventually demons and monsters) but for the beginning I want things to be fairly mundane just so we can get in the groove of things.[/font][/color]
[/quote]
they are sounding more and more like Bards, especially with the line about helping the teamm with a sinister tune. i just dont want to see every bad guy go down like this one did. i am concerned that whenever a bad guy comes around you guys will easily blast it to hell.. and if it is a Challenger for you, every other character wont be nearly strong enough to help.
...just a concern of mine! Edited by CaNz
Posted
I did get lazy with it.... I just wanted our team to be able to move on. And I should have clarified in my post about a few things. It was the shrillness of the note that affected the demon, not their power.

But no, Tg=hey won't be blasting things to hell like that. I'll be editing....
Posted
[b]Just letting you guys know, desks are being moved around at my house so my compy might get dismantled this week. I doubt it but it's a possibility. So if you don't see me posting, that's why and I'll try to come back soon. (It shouldn't last more than a week from today.)

Also, it's not a guarantee that it will happen. It's just a likely possibility.

I have a question though, Inu. If the note affected the demon and not any power, does that mean Trin could have done the same thing with her violin? I'm not planning on having her do it, especially since she's not as experienced on the violin, I'm just curious.[/b]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...