Deus Dog Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 Hey. I'm Deus Dog. I'm a little apprehensive about posting here but my friend told me to join so I thought 'what the hell' :catgirl:.
Vervex Posted September 28, 2008 Posted September 28, 2008 What's up OTAKU????...I've been lurking on these forums for a while, and I thuoght I might make an account. I'm IBIJ of Si, in case anyone knows me....
DeLarge Posted September 28, 2008 Posted September 28, 2008 [SIZE=1]What up, New Members? I'll be the one talking a load of rubbish pretty much wherever you see my name pop up. And RPing, too - when I get the time, that is. Hopefully I'll have some form of interaction with you in future. [/SIZE]
Vervex Posted September 28, 2008 Posted September 28, 2008 [quote name='DeLarge'][SIZE=1]What up, New Members? I'll be the one talking a load of rubbish pretty much wherever you see my name pop up. And RPing, too - when I get the time, that is. Hopefully I'll have some form of interaction with you in future. [/SIZE][/QUOTE] You sound cool, I look forword to our next meeting, jk...
Lunar Posted September 28, 2008 Posted September 28, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"]Wow. memories. welcome to any new comers here! i took it upon myself to do so.:catgirl: [/COLOR]
Nathan Posted October 4, 2008 Posted October 4, 2008 [FONT="Arial"]I guess this is the place where you say you're new and all that jazz. I completely missed it until Crystia pointed it out to me. Sorry, I mean Indi. So, my name is Nathan, literally. I live in SLC, Utah and work as a paramedic. I can't really say I'm into anime since other than to see movies like Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away, I don't really bother to follow anything. You could say I'm more into reading and occasional gaming. I use to be more hard core, but work and other things come first now. I guess that about covers it. Nice to meet all of you. [/FONT]
Clash Posted October 4, 2008 Posted October 4, 2008 [COLOR="DarkRed"]Hey guys. I'm Syndrome, that's basically all you need to know.........anyways, I love Spongebob, Tekken, and Yu-Gi-Oh. I already checked out the Theater forum. Nice stories.:animesmil[/COLOR]
SunfallE Posted October 5, 2008 Posted October 5, 2008 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Hi and welcome everyone. We've got plenty of things to check out so I'm sure you'll find something that you enjoy. Just let us know if you need any help. I see that [COLOR="Indigo"]Indi[/COLOR] finally managed to drag you here Nathan. That makes you victim number three I think. Or is it four? =P Oh and if you haven't figured it out, this is Beth. Anyway, good to see you around in addition to everyone else. :catgirl:[/FONT][/COLOR]
The Spectacular Professor Posted October 5, 2008 Posted October 5, 2008 [quote name='Nathan'][FONT="Arial"]So, my name is Nathan, literally. I live in SLC, Utah and work as a paramedic. I can't really say I'm into anime since other than to see movies like Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away, I don't really bother to follow anything. [/FONT][/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Welcome, Nathan. And may I be the first to say holy crap another Utah member. :p[/FONT]
Nathan Posted October 6, 2008 Posted October 6, 2008 [FONT="Arial"][quote name='SunfallE][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Oh and if you haven't figured it out, this is Beth. [/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]Ah I see. Darren was pretty easy to spot along with Sabrina but for some reason your user name didn't register. Though once I read your post it made sense. [QUOTE=Ace][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Welcome, Nathan. And may I be the first to say holy crap another Utah member. :p[/FONT][/QUOTE]Thank you. I'm sure it will be interesting around here. I'll have you know that Utah is my current cover and not where I am from. That would be Idaho. I moved to Utah six years ago since there were better job opportunities for the kind of work I do.[/FONT]
TimeChaser Posted October 8, 2008 Posted October 8, 2008 Some people around here already know me, but I figured I'd introduce myself for the benefit of the general population. I joined OB some time ago, but haven't been on in about a year, which is why it still says "New Member" under my name. :animeswea I spend most of my time on theOtaku.com, but I finally decided to get my butt back over here and become a more active member. As for things to know about me: - 27 - Dude - Womb-to-the-tomb Doctor Who fan - Anime fan (around 51 shows, OVAs, and movies in my collection) - Progressive music fan - Bookworm
James Posted October 8, 2008 Posted October 8, 2008 [font=franklin gothic medium]Welcome to OB, everyone. So great to see you here! I remember your name from theO, TimeChaser. Welcome. :catgirl: As always feel free to send a PM if you need any help etc...[/font]
TimeChaser Posted October 9, 2008 Posted October 9, 2008 [quote name='James'][font=franklin gothic medium]I remember your name from theO, TimeChaser. Welcome. :catgirl: As always feel free to send a PM if you need any help etc...[/font][/QUOTE] Thanks very much, James. :animesmil
Anime_girl5 Posted October 10, 2008 Posted October 10, 2008 hey! I'm brand new! Amine is amazing. I love it so much. I draw it all the time. I like this board, it seems rly cool. :catgirl::animesmil:p
Vicky Posted October 10, 2008 Posted October 10, 2008 [quote name='TimeChaser'] - Womb-to-the-tomb Doctor Who fan [/QUOTE] [size=1]*Narrows eyes* Are you a fan of the oldie-series or the new one? Choose wisely! Not that I would honestly hurt you for choosing one or the other (though I might call you an infidel again =p ), I was just curious considering I'm an avid oldies fan. You know, with all the cheap effects - gotta love the beginnings! (I do love the new series though. David Tennant's a star - lost his appeal in the last season though because he had a obviously crap co-star).[/size]
TimeChaser Posted October 10, 2008 Posted October 10, 2008 [quote name='Vicky'][size=1]*Narrows eyes* Are you a fan of the oldie-series or the new one? Choose wisely! Not that I would honestly hurt you for choosing one or the other (though I might call you an infidel again =p ), I was just curious considering I'm an avid oldies fan. You know, with all the cheap effects - gotta love the beginnings! (I do love the new series though. David Tennant's a star - lost his appeal in the last season though because he had a obviously crap co-star).[/size][/QUOTE] I grew up watching the show since I was 4 years old, watching it on PBS. :animesmil I remember "The Face of Evil" with Tom Baker was my very first story. I've been a fan for 23 years now. I adore the classic series. (Although I disagree about Donna - I liked her way better than Rose :smirk: )
Vicky Posted October 10, 2008 Posted October 10, 2008 [size=1]Was the Face of Evil where the Doctor had his face carved in stone/a mountain? It's a long time since I watched Tom Baker! The Deadly Assassin has gotta be the best one of his series though. Martha was probably best but Donna? Nah, David had no one to bounce off - the last series wasn't as good as the others methinks. Story had some potential, I reckon, but otherwise... it was just Catherine Tate. No one can take her seriously XD. Oh and erm before I get in trouble for being off topic... welcome everyone![/size]
TimeChaser Posted October 10, 2008 Posted October 10, 2008 [quote name='Vicky'][size=1]Was the Face of Evil where the Doctor had his face carved in stone/a mountain? It's a long time since I watched Tom Baker! The Deadly Assassin has gotta be the best one of his series though. Martha was probably best but Donna? Nah, David had no one to bounce off - the last series wasn't as good as the others methinks. Story had some potential, I reckon, but otherwise... it was just Catherine Tate. No one can take her seriously XD. Oh and erm before I get in trouble for being off topic... welcome everyone![/size][/QUOTE] Yes, his face was on the mountain. There was a godlike computer with a split personality and half of it thought it was the Doctor. And he met the warrior girl, Leela. I don't Martha's potential was used well enough. She didn't get much chance to apply her medical skills. But anyway, yes, welcome to all! :animesmil
SunfallE Posted October 10, 2008 Posted October 10, 2008 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='TimeChaser']- Womb-to-the-tomb Doctor Who fan[/QUOTE]I meant to do this earlier but... >_> [I][SIZE="1"]*chains you to OtakuBoards* [/SIZE][/I] <_< Now that you're here we'll never let you go. We need more Dr. Who fans! :catgirl:[/FONT][/COLOR]
DeLarge Posted October 10, 2008 Posted October 10, 2008 [SIZE=1]You called, SunfallE? We need a Doctor Who horn that shall be blown from the highest mountain in OtakuLand, and all the fans across the 'Boards shall be united. [/SIZE]
Vicky Posted October 10, 2008 Posted October 10, 2008 [quote name='DeLarge'][SIZE=1]You called, SunfallE? We need a Doctor Who horn that shall be blown from the highest mountain in OtakuLand, and all the fans across the 'Boards shall be united. [/SIZE][/QUOTE] [size=1]You mean, like, the five of us that skill exist? XD[/size]
DeLarge Posted October 13, 2008 Posted October 13, 2008 [SIZE=1]Ok, maybe not a horn then. Maybe a couple of phone calls instead. Probably more practical really.[/SIZE]
LoLoLaLoco Posted October 13, 2008 Posted October 13, 2008 [COLOR="Purple"]Hey all. I'm new to the Otaku board but not so much to forums, I used to post on the VdeioBleach forums so anyone who knows about that might know Ray-Ray (me) I've been listening to the podcast and I thought I'd check out the Forums, so yeah this is me. If you wanna know more just ask I'm happy to answer questions. LoLo away *flys off* [b]Zoom[/b][/COLOR]
jomz Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 Right.. so I guess I need to post in this thread, huh? Hello everyone! I decided to invade-- err-- join the OB. So, yeah... SunfallE will probably chain me here or something now, huh? :animesmil
TimeChaser Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 Welcome to the insanity, jomz. Glad to see decided to join in. :animesmil And also welcome to LoLoLaLoco... try saying that name three times fast. :animestun
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now