Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
hi. i'm a new member.
Big fan of cowboy bebop at the moment- hence the username.
I also like Romeo x Juliet, Air, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, etc.

This is actually my first time making signatures and graphics other than icons.
I actually became a member because I was interested in the graphic worm. heh.
I'm a college student studying medicine so, I don't know how often I will be able to participate and check this site.

:animesigh
Posted
ok...im pretty new at this. i just signed up yesterday:animeswea

umm...u guys can call me Brianna.my birthday is October 4 and i luv playing soccer, drawing, + writing. i hope i get to make a lot of friends here:p
I am a HUGE FAN of Wolf's Rain by the way. I also like Naruto.
thats pretty much it!:catgirl:
Posted
[font=franklin gothic medium]Welcome to OB, guys. Hope you enjoy yourselves.

If you ever have any questions, please feel free to post in the Info Kiosk forum or to PM me directly. :catgirl:

Have fun![/font]
Posted
[quote name='MobiusOS016']playing soccer, drawing, + writing.[/QUOTE][size=1]We will get along just fine. Welcome at Otaku[b]Boards[/b] and be sure to throw some of your drawings in the Art Studio! Oh, and your writings in the Anthology.[/size]
Posted
well my name is Twilight Zelda you can see by my avatar and my username I love Zelda I just sing up a couple of houra ago

and pretty much I'm 13 yrs old and I love videogames

(I'm sooo boring right?):animedepr
Posted
Welcome to OtakuBoards [B]skllngtn[/B] and [B]TwilightZelda[/B]. We've got lots to do around here so I'm sure you'll both enjoy your stay. If either of you need any help, feel free to ask. And again, welcome.
Posted
Welcome back then [B]dranixe[/B]. It's always nice to see people return. And welcome to OtakuBoards [B]yuuki desu[/B]. If either one of you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

In the meantime, take a look around and join in. I'm sure you both will find something you enjoy.
Posted
Hello Otakuites!! The name's Aurgelmir, also known as japan.freak (over at theO). I'm a huge animanga fan, and have been a member of theO for around two years now. I'm 19 years old, and live in New Delhi, India. Douzo yoroshiku onegai shimasu!
Posted
hiya ima new here~ been on the O for along time, but never bothered to join the boards~ any way....
call me ryo-chan r sano-chan, either one~
i luv anime and my fav anime right now is vampire knight :animesmil
Posted
hey, i'm Abbey. i'm a gamer... and i actually found this site while looking for a Zelda walkthrough cause i'm stuck ><

but anyways, yea, i belong to a few different forums. i'm interested in hacking, gaming and music mainly. i like being outside, but its winter so its not my favorite right now..and yea
idk, if you want to know more just ask :]
my aim is: AbbersaurusRex
:D
Posted
[quote name='AbbeyLiz']hey, i'm Abbey. i'm a gamer... and i actually found this site while looking for a Zelda walkthrough cause i'm stuck ><

but anyways, yea, i belong to a few different forums. i'm interested in hacking, gaming and music mainly. i like being outside, but its winter so its not my favorite right now..and yea
idk, if you want to know more just ask :]
my aim is: AbbersaurusRex
:D[/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]
You came to the right place then. [B]Desbreko[/B] is our resident Zelda expert and he can answer any questions you may have. If you have any questions about games or gaming in general, don't hesitate to PM me or ask about it in the Arcade section.

Come to think of it... *writes down a note*

Welcome to the site!

~Korey[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
Howdy folks, itsoverninek's the name and speed's my game, to all of you who know me I couldn't be happier to see you again and to those who don't hows it goin? hows your momma? how are the kids? *** sphincter says what? and lets become fast friends :p
Posted
[quote name='itsoverninek']Howdy folks, itsoverninek's the name and speed's my game, to all of you who know me I couldn't be happier to see you again and to those who don't hows it goin? hows your momma? how are the kids? *** sphincter says what? and lets become fast friends :p[/QUOTE]

yay friends :]

(25 characters)
Posted
Hey i am frfry and i am new here. I am a fanfiction writer. I have my work posted in my world at otaku.com. its called firefairyslair. check it out
Posted
Hi and welcome to OtakuBoards [B]itsoverninek[/B] and[B] frfry[/B]. Can't say that I know you yet itsoverninek but I'm sure that will change once you've been around for a bit. =P And frfry, if you like fanfiction, then be sure to check out the Anthology since it's the place for posting and sharing your works.

Anyway, welcome both of you, we hope you enjoy your stay here. :catgirl:
Posted
[quote name='2009DigitalBoy']I'm, like, totally a new member and stuff. So, yeah. I want my free punch and pie. Or is this the wrong address?[/quote]How about we see if [COLOR="Indigo"]Indi[/COLOR]'s willing to give you a free punch? Probably not the kind you'd be hoping for though. =P

Ironically, I figured that once the new year came around... you'd be unable to [I]not[/I] return. If only for the name up grade and all. lol
Posted
[SIZE="1"]i know the band, but it was mostly because i read through a book i have with names of demons and uvall was the one i liked. the mighty duke.[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...