OtakuBoards

New Members: Introduce Yourselves Here

Charles

Hey.

Call me Shadedagger, Maelorya, Mae, Lo-lo, Shade.. But I am a Bandit. You can call me that too.

I.. I like to RP. It's an escape for me. And seeing as I tend to escape a lot, i've gotten a little better over the years.

I like to write, too. My home site is somewhere i've been since I was a wee nipper at the age of eleven, and other than Gaia, this is the first time i've ventured away from it.

xD So.. please, be kind.

[quote name='bandit']Hey.

Call me Shadedagger, Maelorya, Mae, Lo-lo, Shade.. But I am a Bandit. You can call me that too.

I.. I like to RP. It's an escape for me. And seeing as I tend to escape a lot, i've gotten a little better over the years.

I like to write, too. My home site is somewhere i've been since I was a wee nipper at the age of eleven, and other than Gaia, this is the first time i've ventured away from it.

xD So.. please, be kind.[/QUOTE]

[size=1]HI ROSS!

(This girl gets very drunk at my house and smokes a lot of cigarettes as well as writing/drawing on my wall).

...Did I just ruin your entrance? Ahahahaaaaaa. I'd laugh if I got the wrong person though. =) Welcome kiddo.[/size]

[quote name='bandit']Hey.

xD So.. please, be kind.[/QUOTE]
[color=royalblue][size=1]

I think I'll call you Benjamin.

[/color][/size]

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000080]Hi! I?m Jessica![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000080]I?m a new member and I love art, music, theatre, and writing! I?m really looking forward to looking at all of the awesome art on this website. Lol I found OtakuBoards while writing a school assignment and had to get my own profile and all that! Anyway? that?s about it! :animesmil[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000080]Oh and make sure you join my buddy list and visit my profile!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000080]Jessica2011[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Hello,

Ive actually been a part of theotaku/myotaku for a long time and today i thought id finally make a profile on theotakuboards to see what it has to offer. Im hoping to meet new friends and people with similar intrests. feel free to message me anytime :)

Um, hi.
I'm sort of new here ^^, soo I hope I get many new aquaintances(spelling <.<) here and yeah :D.
I'm 18 years old, I'm a total KHR addict o.O (both manga and anime), my favorite charcter is Yamamoto Takeshi, that's why I picked this name.
As for hobbies, eh, video games on PS2, PS3 and XBOX 360, I usually never take my hands off any type of game, even if I like it or not, until I finish it, it's rather an addiction sometimes.
Eh, well that's about it.^^ Cya around.

Hey! I'm new here and just recently joined theOtaku. I'm 18 and from the USA. I've liked anime/manga for years but just recently started loving it! I love Lucky Star, Cowboy Bebop, Pokemon, FLCL, and tons of other stuff. I like video games too. Also, I LOVE to draw.

Hopefully I'll make new friends here and have lots of fun! Need a place like this the real world sucks! :animesigh

Hey there, its been a long time since i have come by here and it seems not so much has changed haha. Some old members might remember me, also some might remember me as the person who won the first SOTW way back in 08 haha. Well it will be nice talking to you all again. All the best, Endrance x

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=royalblue]hey jellie beanies! I'mm Juicy! :animesmil[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=#4169e1]or you can just call me Neekee chan[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=#4169e1]nikki..yeah ^^;; :animeshy: anyways, i hope you all treat me nicely.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=#4169e1]and perhaps help me out a bit? -shot-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=#4169e1]but whateverrr, I'm pretty much into manga -obviously- and anime :D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=#4169e1]and if u have any suggestions for me, that'd be greatly appreciated.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=#4169e1]i also draw a little...i'm known to make REALLY cute chibis and manga...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=#4169e1]and...they're not "americanized" anime/manga/drawings.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=#4169e1]perhaps someday i will upload? 8D -shot-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=darkorchid]anyways i really hope to chill here sometimes...or often:animesighwell i must be wrappin' this up.....[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=#9932cc]SEE Ya all laterrr[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=#9932cc]p.s.- ...be mah friend?[/COLOR][/FONT]

[RIGHT][COLOR=royalblue]I'm a newbie too...and i feel like a stupid one because[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#4169e1]i failed to see this thread before making my own[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#4169e1]about me O_O;;;[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#4169e1]anyways, i hope i have a lotta friends here.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#4169e1]and im nikki :D[/COLOR][/RIGHT]

[quote name='immjuicy'][RIGHT][COLOR=royalblue]I'm a newbie too...and i feel like a stupid one because[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#4169e1]anyways, i hope i have a lotta friends here.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#4169e1]and im nikki :D[/COLOR][/RIGHT][/QUOTE]

Don't feel stupid! People do that all the time! Anyway, nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy OB!:animesmil

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Just read the rules, and follow them and you'll do fine, as far as making friends here, it's not hard. lol. We're a pretty friendly group from what I can tell being here the couple of years that I have been. So yeah, WELCOME![/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=immjuicy][RIGHT][COLOR=royalblue]I'm a newbie too...and i feel like a stupid one because[/COLOR]
[/RIGHT][/QUOTE]No need to worry about that. I just went ahead and moved it over to our thread for introductions. ;) So welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you ever have questions, just let us know and we'll help you out.

Hi everyone!!!
My name is Yuuki, and I'm also new to these forums. I'm really looking forward to making new friends and learning alot of cool stuff from you guys. My hobbies are making art, watching anime, playing videogames, and listening to music.
Well, that's it..... I think:animeblus

Hey guys, this is Lyndsie, aka lyndy05, and I am new to this site. I draw anime and realism, but I dont get much hugs on my realism, because people like anime drawings more than they do realism, but I gott say, me realism is PRETTYY good. Well, I have a manga stated and it is called Avian Fighter, I have some wallpapers, and I have some cards. But I have stopped on posting on those stuff. As for Avain Fighter, I will make another post about that some other time. And I have made a post in my world on theo that says if you want a dedication, all you have to do is comment. I had a total of 25 comments for requests in two days, and i laready have 5 or 6 done, so if you want a dedication, all you have to do is comment [URL="http://www.theotaku.com/worlds/thumpersworld/view/104226/art_dedications/"][B][I]this post[/I][/B][/URL]. Well, that is all I have for now, and I don't mind if you comment, LOL. CYAZ!

[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Welcome to OtakuBoards guys. :catgirl: I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you ever need help with anything, just drop me or any mod a pm. In the mean time, have fun! [/COLOR][/FONT]

Just felt like posting my "hello" before goin' to bed :D

[U][B]Name: [/B][/U][I][B]Ashira Cartel[/B][/I] [I][B](Not my real name, but what all my friends know me by - I don't like my real name actually)[/B][/I]
[B][U]Age: [/U][I]14 (15 on September 28th :p)[/I][/B]
[B][U]Favorite color:[/U][/B] [I][B]Black. Though of actual colors, midnight blue specifically[/B][/I]
[B][U]Random Fact:[/U] [I]Most of my friends say I'm more mature than I look. I tend to make better friends with people up to 4 or 5 years older than me due to it. Just if you were interested in knowing... though you most likely don't care haha :animeswea[/I][/B]

I have a website that I kinda put around everywhere... (sorry about that :animeshy:).. I don't get many visitors so if you like to read then go ahead and visit, though ya don't have to. It's boring anyway :animesigh. Speaking of reading - I love to. In fact, I love reading so much that I'm planning to become a writer (which, in turn, makes me a blabbermouth - especially when typing or writing, sorry :animeshy:). Again, if you wanna read, look at the links in my signature. I'm also interested in perhaps making an anime of my own, maybe a manga-ka, but I'm not sure which would be more entertaining for both me and the audience so I'm learning about both and boosting my skills first :animesmil

I'm an anime dork myself, though I'm a bit newer to it... at least I'm not a total noob though :laugh: I've been an anime dork all my short life, what with my pokemon :ball: and sailor moon obsessions as a little kid and catching tidbits of InuYasha and Kenshin (even Astro Boy sometimes :D) late at night when I couldn't sleep. I consider the start of my obsession, however, March 26th 2004...maybe 2005 :confused:... when I got my first offical boxset of InuYasha-seasons 1 and 2-which I sadly failed at taking good care of :animeswea... at least [I]some[/I] of the episodes play, right?

I have a small library of manga, just finished off my Fruit's Basket, and am starting to work on my even smaller anime library - just finished my InuYasha. Eh, you probably don't care and are simply asking "favorite anime?" Well I like 3: Hell Girl, Elfen Lied, and Junjou Romantica. I'm all for Yaoi and Yuri, even a little hentai, but it's more of a "I enjoy it when I come across it" than a "OMFG :o LOOK AT THEM!!! :animestun THEY'RE SO...SO... :animenose WOW!!! KAWAII!!! :catgirl:" so I'm not a fan girl lolz though I can act like one at times. Those are the times you know to just walk away haha

If that's not enough for ya, I enjoy manga more than anime, but I have a bad habit of speeding through them. I'll finish one in like an hour then sit and mope about no longer having a new manga to read. Also, being a writer and all, I get WAY to into them. I don't normally cry, but besides that I get super emotional. Like this:

"Why do I love her? I don't know - I just do. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. She makes me happy, simple as that." Me: :animeshy:

"InuYasha - OSWARI!!!/*scream* MIROKU, YOU PERVERT!!! GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OOOOUT!!!" Me: :animesigh

"This is my goal... I have to reach it... before it's all over... please... just this one thing... *reaching forward to lover's dead body* Please..." Me: :animecry:

You get the point lolz but yeah I'll stop blabbing about myself now - stop wasting your time. *waves and runs away in slow motion into the sunset, turned toward you with a VERY corny smile* Until the next time we meet my friends! I hope to see you all again one-*hits tree*................*thumbs up* I'm ok...sort of...

HI! i'm kona-chan. if you can't geuss, i like lucky star. i'm bassically exactly like konata, except i'm not japanesse......... and i'm not in highschool............ and i'm a boy............ and i don't do well in school.

The first words said,
The first impression,
Letting you tread,
Upon the question,
Raised by me,
For you to see,
All there is in me within,
~and here we begin.
-----------
Now all I have left to say is, what do you think of me? ^_^

[LEFT]Hey, I'm a new member here.

I've been lurking the main website for a while, taking some of the AWESOME wallpapers I've found. Props to all of you :P

My name is Frank, I'm 18 and live in Canada, and I'm into anime (obv. :P), video games, comic books and manga, RPGs, metal music \m/.

That's all, I guess. Can't wait to meet you guys :)
[/LEFT]

Hi Im Yookie122 on theO and yookie1 here. I like making wallpapers and drawing. Play video games, get pierced, get tattoos, ride motorcycles, party, and travel are also some of my fav things to do. So hit me up if you want.

Okay, so my name's Kat - or Kathryn (but I prefer the former :catgirl:). I live in England, in North Yorkshire, near Leeds and York. My favourite anime/manga are Black Butler, Junjo Romatica and Fruits Basket, and I'm currently watching Ah! My goddess. (or I would be, if I wasn't writing this. ;)

Anyways, yeah, so hi!