Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What's your heritage? I respect each and everyone of you, and I this is not a racial


Recommended Posts

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
Where's you family from/What's your heritage? I respect each and everyone of you, and this is not a racial topic! I just love to know about heritage...See, mine is a bit okward...where should I start...ah yes! Ok, my mom was born in Brazil, which is in South America. My dad is from the US where I am currently living. So, I'm half Brazilin and half American. Most of my friends don't beleive me, though, since I look nothing like a Brazilain!!!:cross:
What's your heritage?
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I have Native American, Irish, Scottish, English...AND!! (I Just found this out and am REALLY happy) SOME japanese!! YAY!!
I have always loved that culture too!! *jumps up and down in joy*
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
Yes, I like so agree! I love everything about the Japanese! THe culture, lifestyle, heritage, anime, Dragonball/Z/GT, everything!!!!:excited: :D :cool: :p
Posted
I am a Scottsman 1st, and an American 2nd. And I share the last name of quite possibly the most famous Irishman to the moviegoing populous of the world, William Wallace of Braveheart.
Posted
I'm part filipino and part chinese...I don't really do much of the traditional stuff since I'm so American...j/k

Let's see...I know the food, the dances, the languages, the home life, public life, respectful gestures (there's some strange ones...) and how find it on a map...
Posted
My dad is from El Salvador and my mom is from the same city where I'm living right now...but her mom(my grandma) is mixed up with a whole bunch of stuff including some english and some norweigen(sp?) and some irish and some indian. So I'm 50% latino and the rest is mixed up big time.
Posted
I'm Ojibway (Native American), Canadian, English, Spaniard, Irish and Scottish. I guess you could say I'm a mutt. :D

Anyways... I'm Ojibway, and proud of it. I get to go to pow-wows, learn my ancestors' language, etcetera. :) Oh, yeah... And I don't have to pay those awfully high Canadian taxes when I buy something!!!! BWUAHAHAHAH!!! :haha:
Guest Imsirion
Posted
theres been a couple of these threads, anywasz...
im mexican,english,austrian,boheimain(SP?),german(very little),welsh and more european places i cant remember.
Posted
Well my mom's from Turkey my dad is also.My grandfather on my mothers side is Russian.My grandma on my mothers side is Bulgarian.And my grandpa and grandma on my fathers side are both from Turkey.
Posted
My mum's parents were born in Italy..... so mum is half Italian, half Australian (because she was born in Australia)..... I'm 1/4 Italian, half Australian I suppose..... My dad's fully Australian.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]Well, I am Irish, and Native American, GO CHEROKEE!!!!
[/B][/QUOTE]

same, except that i'm also, american, english, and german! but, GO CHEROKEE!!! lol.
Posted
well, my dad is half scottish, half canadian. and my mom is 1/4 english, 1/4 some small place that dosent exist, and half creek indian, making me a scotis canidan, british, indian with something that dosenot exist.:)
Guest maverick
Posted
I am 100% mexican

yeah viva mexico
Posted
My mom and dad are both black but my mom has a little Indian in her, though... But now, because my love of the Japanese and everything they do, she thinks I was Japanese in a past life...go figure!!! I'm just trying to major in Asian studies...argh!!!:mad: :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...