OtakuBoards

What's your heritage? I respect each and everyone of you, and I this is not a racial

Guest BulmaVegeta1

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Where's you family from/What's your heritage? I respect each and everyone of you, and this is not a racial topic! I just love to know about heritage...See, mine is a bit okward...where should I start...ah yes! Ok, my mom was born in Brazil, which is in South America. My dad is from the US where I am currently living. So, I'm half Brazilin and half American. Most of my friends don't beleive me, though, since I look nothing like a Brazilain!!!:cross:
What's your heritage?
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad is from El Salvador and my mom is from the same city where I'm living right now...but her mom(my grandma) is mixed up with a whole bunch of stuff including some english and some norweigen(sp?) and some irish and some indian. So I'm 50% latino and the rest is mixed up big time.
I'm Ojibway (Native American), Canadian, English, Spaniard, Irish and Scottish. I guess you could say I'm a mutt. :D

Anyways... I'm Ojibway, and proud of it. I get to go to pow-wows, learn my ancestors' language, etcetera. :) Oh, yeah... And I don't have to pay those awfully high Canadian taxes when I buy something!!!! BWUAHAHAHAH!!! :haha: