OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy 7-The Return

Sephiroth

[COLOR=indigo][i]Locke was in Junon, running from a gang of people.

Earlier that day one of them picked a fight with him, he undoubtfully won, but with 10+ people after him he had to watch his back. He slipped around a corner and into a tried to open a door to a shop.[/i]

Locke:[i]Damn... since the mako reactor accident all shops have closed.[/i]

[i]Locke slipped his dagger into the crack in the door ad twisted it a bit. The door slid open.

He walked in and locked the door again.

He was inside an item shop.[/i]

Locke:[i] Hmmmm, i think i'll help myself to a few items... ya never know when they'll come in handy[/i]

[i]The door behind the counter opened and a man walked out...[/i]

To Be Continued [/COLOR]

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1]Uhh Steven...I'm sorry, but can you [b]please[/b] try to improve your spelling? If you can't, you may risk being removed from this RPG. Sorry, but we have to maintain [b]some[/b] level of coherance in the story...otherwise it becomes difficult to follow. :)[/size]

[i]It was now the second day in the Icicle Area. The large Shinra MCVs had unpacked and were constructing a military outpost in an open field.

Most of the troops had fanned out around the area to form a defensive barrier, while many of the defensive vehicles began to patrol the local snowfields.

A lone soldier stood near the edge of the nearby forest. He looked around him, but noticed that nobody was there. He'd lost his designated group.[/i]

Soldier 140: Dammit...I knew I'd lose them in this blizzard. I can't see a thing...[i]

The solider turned and began to walk back toward the base. But after only a few steps, he heard a rustling in the tree behind him.

He spun around and aimed his blaster at the tree -- it was primed and set on the "destruct" setting. The blaster was powerful enough to take out the entire tree if the soldier had been so inclined.

Despite the noise, he saw nothing. He turned again and began walking away...but this time, he heard a loud cracking noise.

The snow became heavier...and he could barely see. He squinted and pulled his hat forward a little, trying to shield his eyes from the thickening blanket of snow.

And then he saw it...something black in the snow...it was only a few metres ahead of him, but it was difficult to see.

It was growing larger...coming closer...

It was standing infront of him. And whatever it was, it was breathing...

All he saw was the black. And soon after, all he saw was red. Red on his hands, red on his uniform...and red in the snow all around him.

He closed his eyes as the life drained from his body. He was dead. And the black -- whatever it had been -- was moving closer to the Shinra base...[/i]

[moe had already told sarah whether she wanted to go with him or not, she was extatic to say the least]

sarah: of course I'll go with you! I always wanted to see the world, and were going on an adventure too! too good of an oppertunity to pass up! ^_^

moe: ugh....yeah, so get some of your stuff ready, I want to leave ASAP, I'll be waiting at the town square

[moe waites at the town square for a while, and suddenly the woman whom he had seen at the bar walks up to him]

sabir: heard your conversation, I'm coming with you

moe: huh? any particular reason why?

sabir: unfinished business

moe: ugh, fair enough I guess, you ready? we'll be leaving any minute now, sarah should be coming out of her house now

sabir: ready as can be

[just then, sarah joined the two of them]

moe: oh, sarah, this is...ugh, what is your name?

sabir: sabirsing, or you can just call me sabir

moe: right, sarah, this is sabirsing, sabirsing, this is sarah, now can we please get going? it's 3 days journey to choco billy's chocobo ranch, we had better get going now

[and with that, the three of them left kalm and made their way towards the chocobo ranch]

to be continued....

[COLOR=indigo][i]The man behind the counter had heard a knock and walked over to the door. He went to slide it open when...

*slice*

Locke pricked the man in the back with the tip of one of his daggers. The man fell down in coma (he has a dagger with special properties).

Locke put away his small stun dagger and pulled out his thiefing dagger. He Stood beside the door almost totally blending with his surroundings. He clicked a button on the side of a door for it to open.

In walks Ken.

In a split second he had a dagger point under his neck, but then Locke noticed it wasn't one of the people after him.[/i]

Locke: ..... uhhhh..... sorry......

Ken: :eek:

Locke: Who are you and why are you here?

Ken:....

[/COLOR]

[the trio continued to walk towards the chocobo ranch, they were still a good few days away from it, moe decided that now was the best time to warn them about this area]

moe: I suggest that we keep our guard up, this area is known to have monsters like wolves and mechanical creatures called mine sweepers, keep your guard up until we arrive at the ranch

sarah: yeah, ok

sabir: sure

[the 2 girls prepare themselves, sarah putting on her fighting gloves properly, the gloves that tifa had gives her a while back, the mythril gloves, moe continued to walk on with his sword by his side, already prepared in case they were ever assaulted, and then they suddenly heard a howl]

sarah: what was that?

moe: a wolf howling, looks like we've got company

[sarah looked at moe's gaze to see what he was looking at, and saw that he was staring at a group of wolves, slowly making their way towards them, there were 3 of them, and were beginning to speed up]

moe: heads up, here they come....

to be continued....

[color=indigo][I]Drake is standing in the shadows, the hood on his trench coat[/I][/color]
[color=seagreen][size=1](Yes, it's a hooded tranch coat. I like hoods, and I like trench coats, so I'm combining the two).[/size][/color]
[color=indigo][I]covering his head, in the alley beside the item shop in Junon. He leans against the wall, thinking about anything and everything, enjoying the quite. A few minutes pass... He hears someone force open the door to the item shop.[/I]

Drake: (thinking) Huh? What was that?

[I]He hears someone knock on the door... and then someone's voice.[/I]

?????: Who are you and why are you here?

Drake: (thinking) Isn't there [i]anywhere[/i] in this city that's quite? Even after almost everywhere is closed, I can't find a quite place to think and be alone...

[I]He fingers his small rocket launcher in it's holster, under his trench coat... Waiting for whatever happens next...[/I][/color]

[i]One of the Shinra Perimeter Guards had noticed that a member of his squadron had not yet returned to the base.

He ran across the snowy field toward the Group Commander, who was talking with several other officers. The Perimeter Guard tapped the Group Commander on the shoulder...[/i]

Perimeter Guard: Sir...it appears that we've lost one of our troops.

Group Commander: Oh? I'm sure he'll return soon. He's probably lost his way. What about his personal GPS?

Perimeter Guard: That's just it sir...it is sending a faint signal which indicates that his heart has stopped beating.

Group Commander: ....

Perimeter Guard: I recommend sending a search party to the west...

Group Commander: Alright. Do it then...but make sure that they are heavily armed. I don't want any dead soliders out there, you hear me?

Perimeter Guard: Yes, sir.

[i]The Perimeter Guard saluted the Group Commander and ran to the makeshift barracks to gather a search party.

The Group Commander looked out over the frozen wasteland to the west of the base. Soon the concrete walls would begin construction...it wouldn't be long before the base was heavily fortified. In the meantime, he hoped that there was no more danger...

...just as he was about to walk back toward his tent, he saw what he thought was a black cloak in the snow. He blinked; but it had dissappeared.[/i]

[I]Meanwhile, in the Glacier Area....[/I]

???: its almost time mother, I see them, they want to come to us, let them come, it does not matter, their spirit energy shall become one with the planet once again, and in the middle of the gathering of the spirit energy will be us, reborn as gods!

[the strange figure, bearing long white hair, a black trenchcoat, and a long sword made its way through the snowy glaciers, making its way towards the icicle inn, the cold stormy weather having absolutely no effect on it]

???: ah, excellent, the icicle inn is just ahead of us mother, soon we will have transport to be able to get across this continent, and be able to achieve our goal

[a troop soldier suddenly appears in front of the figure, and looks at it wide eyed,with fear quite apparent on his face]

soldier: you....your....sephiroth!

seph: how very observant of you

[and with that said, the soldier suddenly found sephiroth's sword had pierced its way right through his chest, he dropped to the icy floor, blood flowing from him, sephiroth holds his masamune up high, fresh blood trickling from it, and licks the blood off, smiling]

seph: impudent humans, soon they shall learn, and the one's who shall learn first are those whom caused me pain in the past, oh you will feel pain, cloud strife, you will feel pain....

to be continued....

[i]After a week of work, the Shinra Icicle Base was completed.

It was amazing to think that such an enormous compound could be built in such a short time -- but high skilled (and high in number) Shinra workers, along with the assistance of Shinra Construction Robots, managed to finish the job quickly.

The base was surrounded by large concrete walls. The walls were at least two stories high.

There were four walls surrounding the base -- and each side had its own entrance point. On either side of each entrance point were two large turrets, which were manned by Shinra Turret Guards.

On top of the turrets themselves were Shinra Flak Cannons, which were capable of firing energy beams at long distance.

The Group Commander entered two large double doors at the top of the main staircase inside the Command Centre.

The doors lead to a large office, which belonged to the Base Captain.

The Group Commander removed his hat and sat down infront of the Base Captain's desk.[/i]

Group Commander: Ugh sir...

Base Captain: Yes?

Group Commander: Ten of our men are dead...

Base Captain: WHAT?!

Group Commander: Yes...one of them was lost, and we sent a search party of nine men to find him...but their GPS units are all sending back a status of "0% Health".[i]

The Base Captain sat down at his desk. He removed his hat and rest his head in his hands.[/i]

Base Captain: But how could that be? Weren't they armed?

Group Commander: Of course they were armed, sir. We have no idea what killed them...they had ventured to the north west, toward the Crater...

Base Captain: *sigh* You know that our units were told not to go in that direction. You should be well aware of the circumstances of that crater...

Group Commander: What circumstances, sir?

Base Captain: Ugh, you mean nobody told you?!

Group Commander: No, sir...

Base Captain: The crater is where former President Shinra visited...and saw the great Weapon. It was also the place where Sephiroth was last sighted...

Group Commander: Sephiroth?!

Base Captain: Yes...Sephiroth. The infamous Ex-SOLDIER. Oh I remember those days. I used to be an Infantry Trooper under the first President Shinra's army...[i]

The Base Captain stood up and paced back and forth behind his desk.[/i]

Base Captain: We were often sent on tough missions. But in many cases, we had to provide guard for important Shinra executives...or we had to guard a weapons shipment. I became good at my job and I soon became an Elite Infantry Trooper.[i]

The Base Captain paused and looked at the Group Commander. He smiled briefly, as if remembering a long-lost memory...and then continued pacing.[/i]

Base Captain: I met Sephiroth only once. But I saw how ferocious he was in battle. Little did I know at the time; he was a part of Shinra's biological experiments. Mako experiments, specifically.

Group Commander: Hasn't Shinra outlawed such experiments?

Base Captain: Yes...but only when President Rufus died...

Group Commander: Oh.

Base Captain: Sephiroth was a troubled soul, from what I remember. Many said that his love for Shinra was what made him so dedicated. But I think that he was too ambitious for Shinra...he wanted something else. He had his own agenda. Needless to say, he is now dead and I am here...a Base Commander at the Shinra Icicle Military Installation. It was a big promotion...but it was due...

Group Commander: Yes...well...I didn't know about Sephiroth. You said he was last sighted here...but you also said he was dead. If that's the case, then why would he be a threat?

Base Captain: I never said he was a threat...

Group Commander: But you implied it, sir.

Base Captain: Ahh, you have a very keen mind soldier. Never loose that. Yes, I guess I implied that Sephiroth was a danger...but I am unaware of other beasts which may roam this wilderness. They too could be a danger to Shinra.

Group Commander: Sir...why do you think Shinra's management told us to set up a base here? I mean, there is nothing here...it's just a big lump of ice...

Base Captain: Who knows, Commander. Nobody does...none of us were told. I believe that we may be setting up a Mako Energy Facility here...but I really don't know anything specific.

Group Commander: Seems like a strange move to me...

Base Captain: You'd be wise not to question what Shinra does. Shinra may have evolved and come far since the days of President Rufus...but some of the former executives still pull strings at the headquarters in Midgar. It's best to keep quiet...you never know who might be listening.

Group Commander: Yes, sir. I should go now...

Base Captain: Okay, bye Commander. Keep a look out for us.

Group Commander: Will do, sir.

[i]The two saluted each other and the Group Commander walked out of the room.

He suddenly felt like he was in a very deep situation. A situation that he didn't fully understand -- and he didn't like that feeling.[/i]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]It was misty and a little dark when the approached the surrounding area of Midgar city and Kalm town...Chole, Billy, and Father all headed towards the smaller cluster of buildings in the distance. But Chole noticed a feint group of shadowy figures off to the distance.[/i]

Chole: Over there!

[i]Billy turned his head and saw what appeared to be Muggers...but he wasn't really sure.[/i]

Billy: It's probably nothing...unless you want to engage them...whoever they are.

Father: No, we really should get going towards out trading destination.

Chole: Okay, fine..

[i]They continued, but the shadowy figures kept going straight for them. Chole drew out his sword and called out.[/i]

Chole: Hello!?!?

Billy: Chole! Don't provoke them.

[i]A man and a woman's voice called out also...[/i]

Man: Hi!!!

Chole: Huh?

Billy: Hmm...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing tensed her body and went into a crouch...drawing her slingblade from its sheath on her spine.[/i]

Moe: Can you get one from here?

Sabir: :demon: Yeah...

[i]In a quick movement, she had flung the blade over her head. It spiraled upwards then came slashing down, peircing one of the wolves through the chest. With a whinning cough, it fell, blood pouring from the wound. Sabirsing raised her hand and the slingblade flew back into her waiting palm.[/i]

Sabir: Happy?

Moe: Yeah.[/COLOR]

[I]As the other 2 wolves advanced on the group, a giant sword went through ones head![/I]

???: Looks like you could use a little help...

[I]The man then jumped back, swing his sword by his side as he did, ripping the last wolf in half[/I]

Sabir: [SIZE=1]Need help my ***...[/SIZE] :demon:

Moe: [I]I guess mum and dad were right! I AM gonna meet alot of ppl on this journey![/I]

Sarah: Who are you?

???: My names Suzuku...I'm a traveller.

Moe: Uhhh...Wanna join our group? :huh:

Suzuku: ...Uh...No thanks. ;) I prefer to travel by myself. Where are you headed anyway?

Moe: To Choco Billy's Chocobo Ranch.

Suzuku: Heh, just where I'm headed. Well, see you all when you get there.

Sarah: Don't you wanna come with us?

Suzuku: Nope. :D Bye!

[I]With that, he ran off into the darkness...[/I]

Sabir: Weird guy.

Moe: Meh...Lets get going.

[I]All of them carried on walking...[/I]

---

[I]As Suzuku took a shortcut through a forest, killing the odd wolf and mine sweeper every now and then, but every time he finished a fight, he wondered what summon materia he had attached to his sword, and why he couldn't take it out...[/I]

Suzuku: [I]Ever since I got this thing when I was 11, I've been wondering...But it seems that I need to be in a desperate situation for it to work...Which is why I can never join a group, because the chances of sucess increase...That reminds me of something...I heard from a guy that Sephiroths returned...Maybe if I fight him?[/I]

[I]Suzuku carried on walking through the forest, always thinking about his sword...[/I]

Red XIII: Well, we've reached the bottom. Now it's time to investigate.

Chakara: *mutters* damn...

[I] The three warriors walked along the path slowly. Red XIII was in the lead followed by Chakara and Seri. The two didn't know what to expect, from the shadows, from the small openings, from nowhere...

A swift breeze blew along the tunnel, that made Chakara shiver.

A moan...[/I]

Chakara: What was that???

Red XIII: The spirits are restless, but we must press on.

[I] More than ever was Chakara frightened, and he found it impossible to concentrate. Every step took an eternity, but even that seemed too long...

Darkness was unveiling itself over time. Chakara's legs felt like lead weights, and he lost all sense of direction, save for the burning glow of the tails in front of him.[/I]

???: Gyyyahhhhh...

Chakara: Uh...what the hell?

Red XIII: Look out!

To be continued...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]I heard from a guy that Sephiroths returned...Maybe if I fight him?[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]No one know that sephiroth has returned....

come on Ken, post! [/COLOR]

[COLOR=indigo]Ok Ken, you had time....

Ken: Name's Ken, and i came in 'cause i watched ya walk in...

Locke:... hmph... i gotta be less noticable..

Ken: Are you a thief or what?

Locke: :flaming: Treasure Hunter...

Ken: 'aight...

Old Man: augggghhhh

[i]Locke silently slips out the door leaving Ken with the now waking shop owner. He looks around a corner and sees someone in a hooded trench coat walking towards him. He hid back and pressed his body aginst the wall. Maybe it was one of the people after him?[/i] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]The three witnessed the shadowy figures drop suddenly and emit a strong howl..[/i]

Chole: Wow...

Billy: We should get going...

[i]He sheathed his blade and continued towards Kalm town. They noticed many people travelling to and from Midgar city from this point. The fog cleared up and the huge city was visible for the first time in Chole's eyes...[/i]

Chole: It's huge!!!

Father: Hehe...

Billy: Yup...after we go trading...we'll celebrate...[/COLOR]

[color=indigo][I]Drake walks slowly towards the end of the alley... He stops a couple of steps from the corner.[/I]

Drake: Who are you?

Drake: I can tell you're there...

[I]Drake takes a step forward, and a ray of light slips through his trench coat and gleams off a yellow command Materia in the rocket launchers handle.[/I]

Drake: I just want to know what you're doing in the item shop. It's supposed to be closed... I was hoping for a quite place to think, but I got something else, apparently.

[I]He steps out of the alley.[/I][/color]

[COLOR=indigo][i]Locke fumbles for his stun dagger and finds it. He pulls it out and presses one of his 4 Materia orbs into it's hilt. A yellow one... Deathblow...[/i]

Locke: (still behind the wall) I'm Locke a Treasure Hunter! Who are you?

???: Step out from behind the wall.

Locke: You...

[i]Locke waits a minute and see's ??? walk out of the alley way. [/i]

Locke: Who are you?

Drake: My name's Drake.

[i]Locke stares him up and down for a moment, he then shealths his dagger and asks an odd quetion, with a wierd grin on his face[/i]

Locke: Where'd ya get a hooded trench coat? haha!

[i]Just then they hear a bang. Locke pressed his body close to the wall. Ken comes flying out of the item shop with an old man shaking a stick at him![/i] [/COLOR]

[color=indigo]Drake: I had it specially made, if you must know... Who's this guy?

Ken: That guy can swing harder than I thought!

[I]He rubs a bruise on his arm.[/I]

Drake: Heheh...

Ken: My name's Ken... Where did you come from?

Drake: The alley beside the shop. Name's Drake.

Ken: Where did you get a--

Drake: Hooded trench coat, right?

Ken: Yeah...

Drake: *sigh*

[I]He shakes his head.[/I]

Drake: I had it specially made... Why, what's wrong with it?

Ken: Nothing...

Drake: So what were you two doing in the item shop? It's supposed to be closed.[/color]

[COLOR=indigo]Locke: What was I doing in an item shop? Thei.... Hunting for Treasure! [i]Yeah thats it, treasure hunting...[/i]

Ken: I saw someone go in and i was wondering what was hapening..

Drake:...... [i]right[/i]

Locke: Anyway i'm outta here...

[i]With that Locke swings around the corner and dash's off. Company, one thing he didn't want right now...[/i] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole, Father and Billy all went into Kalm town with the darkness settling in...[/i]

Chole: Is it always this dark here...

Billy: With the Mako reactor, yes...

Father: I think I can handle trading dealings here...you two don't bother me while I go talk to the locals here if they wanna buy anything.

Billy: Can we go to Midgar City?

Father: It's a long ways off...and I won't be able to meet with you until the Chocobo Farm...but if you want to...

Chole: I think I'll just stay...

Billy: No...let's go, you're missing out on a lot of things!!

Chole: :flaming:

Billy: Okay. okay...

Chole I was just kidding...

[i]Chole and Billy mounted on their Chocobos and headed for the City of Midgar...[/i][/COLOR]