OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy 7-The Return

Sephiroth

[i]Finally, the train stopped. Denki led Satoru off the platform and onto the street opposite.

The city was still under pressure, though things were starting to return to normal. Most of the citizens had returned to their homes and most businesses had reopened.[/i]

Denki: We'd better get off the street with these uniforms...we need to buy us some real clothes...

Satoru: I have money I think...I kept it with me.

Denki: You think of everythin'!

Satoru: :blush:

[i]Satoru led Denki down a small alleyway toward a clothing shop. Satoru purchased a suit, while Denki stood there for more than an hour trying to decide what color shirt to buy. Eventually he just bought jeans and a t-shirt.[/i]

Denki: So what now?

Satoru: Well, we're going to need a place to stay...

Denki: Aw yeah.. :(

Satoru: Don't worry, I have cash. We'll have to find some quiet, out of the way place to spend the night...I don't want anyone to recognize me.

Denki: Hm, I got an idea!

[i]Denki sprinted out of the store and went to the store across the street, which had a sign out the front saying "Novelty Party Items". Almost instantly he rushed back with a small paper back in his hand.[/i]

Satoru: What's this?

[i]Denki reached into the bag and produced a rubber nose and glasses.[/i]

Satoru: Whaaat?! You want me to wear that!!

Denki: Hehe...dun worry, we'll make it look normal.

Satoru: Normal?! Are you kidding?

Denki: Heyy, I'm sure it'll be fine. Better than bein' recognized isn't it?

Satoru: *sigh* Yeah you're right...

[i]Denki put the fake nose and glasses on Satoru, making sure to sit them correctly on his face.[/i]

Denki: There! All done! :D

Satoru: Ugh...how humiliating...

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabir winked at Craig, then leaned over Andrew, sheathing her sword at the same time.[/i]

Moe: Who're you?

Andrew: ......ee.........who's she?

Sabir: He asked first.

Andrew: I'm Andrew. Warrior.....:sleep:

Sara: ??

Sabir: He's tired.

Craig: Has he been fighting?

Sil: *sniffs him* *howls*[/COLOR]

Andrew looks at the little wolf like thing and then turns to Sabir

Andrew: Is he inplying that I smell bad or something?

Sabir: Maybe.....

Andrew raises his arm and siffs his armpit........

Andrew: Well he's right! I need a bath......I've been running for an hour or more. So who are all you gu-

Andrew stops when he sees moe's face......He gets up and looks at him.

Moe: Is there a problem?

Andrew: You look very familiar to me........Have I met you before?

Moe: I don't know

Craig: Sorry to disturb everyone but don't we have somewhere to be going?

Moe: Good point Craig, Let's go!

Andrew: So where are all you guys going?

Moe: Right now we're going to Fort Condor, you?

Andrew: I was on my way to Junon but........I guess I could make a detuer for a rest and some food. Mind if I tag along?

They all look at each other.

[color=indigo][I]Drake wakes up in the bed, light streaming in through the open window. He yawns, and sits up... And realizes the pain in his leg is gone.[/I]

Drake: Wow... that stuff works pretty dang well...

[I]He stands up, and slowly takes a few steps. He's a bit unstable at first, but he catches his balance.

He walks downstairs to find Kalai making breakfast.[/I]

Kalai: Well, I thought you'd be sleeping for another couple of hours. How's the leg doing?

Drake: It's great, thanks! It doesn't hurt at all.

Kalai: Good! Would you like some breakfast?

Drake: Sure, that sounds good! I haven't eaten anything for almost a day now...

[I]They sit down at the dining room table, to eat breakfast.[/I]

Drake: I don't suppose you have a Chocobo that I could rent?

Kalai: I thought that you were going to buy a Chocobo Lure Materia?

Drake: Yes, I still am, but I need to get to Midgar fast. I don't want to have to catch one right now.

Kalai: Why in such a hury?

Drake: This little trip was only supposed to be overnight... Now it's going to be a little longer... I have some business in Midgar which needs to be taken care of before I go back to Junon. I'll be able to get a helecopter back to Junon from there.

Kalai: You have a helecopter in Midgar?

Drake: Well, no... But I have a friend... He'll be able to get me one for a bit.

Kalai: Ah, I see...

[I]They finish up breakfast, and Drake goes and gets his pack. He puts on his trench coat and belt of granades. He also puts his rocket launcher back in its holster.[/I]

Drake: Ah, back where it belongs...

Kalai: Hmm? Did you say something?

Drake: Oh, about the Chocobo Lure Materia.

[I]He takes out some money, and counts out 2000 Gil.[/I]

Drake: Here you are.

[I]He hands the money to Kalai.[/I]

Kalai: Thank you, I'll be right back...

[I]She walks into the next room, and returns carrying a purple Materia orb.[/I]

Kalai: Here's the Materia. Do you know how to use it?

[I]He puts the Materia into a small pouch, which also contains his Sense and Lightning Materia.[/I]

Drake: Yes, thank you. Did you have a Chocobo I could rent for the trip to Midgar, then?

Kalai: Oh, yes. Come out into the stable and take a look.

[I]They walk out into the stable, where the Chocobos are kept. Drake selects one, and pays Kalai. They saddle it up, and Drake gets on.[/I]

Kalai: It's been a pleasure to meet you! I hope you have a safe journey.

Drake: Yes, it's been very nice meeting you, too. Again, thank you for saving my life. I won't forget it.

[I]He puts his Sense and Lightning Materia into two of the slots in his rocket launcher, and, making sure it's secure in its holster, rides away from the Chocobo Ranch.[/I][/color]

Andrew waits for they're answer patiently. Just as they are about to speak the entire plain began to shake. All of them fel over as the rumbling drew near, until a large robot burst out of the floor right next to them. Andrew pulls pulls out his gunblade. All the others pull out they're weapons and Andrew looks at The Buster Sword in Sephiroth's hands and he then looks back at the robot.

Moe: Stay focused!

Sabir: Let's go Sil.

All of them leaped in with attacks, not even denting therobots tough exterior.

Andrew: Any bright idea's?

[color=indigo][I]Drake makes the Chocobo run at full speed, away towards the gap in the mountains... Beyond which, lay Midgar.[/I]

Drake: Dang! this one's fast! Now I'm really glad I rented one. I doubt I would've caught one this fast in the wild!

[I]He rides on over the grasslands, speeding across the flat terrain. He sees a few monsters, but none are quick enough to catch the Chocobo.

After about an hour, he stops and lets the Chocobo rest. He takes some greens out of his pack, and gives them to to the Chocobo. He looks out to the horizon and sees the mountain range, and the gap which he'll pass through.[/I]

Drake: That's about the half-way point in between the Chocobo Ranch and Midgar... Hopefull I'll be able to get through there by tonight.

[I]He hears something behind him, and turns around. He sees a small squirel-like animal, sticking part way up out of a hole in the ground.[/I]

Drake: Huh? What's this?

[I]The squirel throws a rock at Drake, hitting his arm.[/I]

Drake: You little [censored]!

[I]He runs over to the hole, but the squirel goes back down it.[/I]

Drake: That little buttmonkey!

[I]He takes a granade off of his belt, pulls out the pin, and throws it down the hole. Then he runs away from the hole, and waits...

He hears an explosion, and feels tremors in the ground. The hole caves in.[/I]

Drake: That hurt, dangit!

[I]He rubs the sore spot on his arm, where the rock hit... And notices that the Chocobo is looking at him.[/I]

Chocobo: Wark!

Drake: .......... Alright, I think it's about time to get going again.

[I]He gets back on the Chocobo, and starts it trotting along at a decently fast pace. The mountain are getting closer and closer.[/I][/color]

[the huge robot, looking very much like an old shinra model robot called the AIR-BUSTER, began to pummel down on the fighters, try as they might, they could not break its tough exterior, moe, wielding his sword, jumped high into the air to try and cut of the head if it was possible, but he was merely whacked back down by the robot, moe saw red, a flash of red surrounded the ground around him as he began to concentrate, focusing his energy on the sword, and at the speed of light, he charged at the robot and jumped high into the air, bringing the buster sword down with him, neatly cutting the giang robot in half]

andrew: that looked like the braver limit break!

[moe turned back to face him]

moe: it was

andrew: but only cloud strife can use such a move

moe: andrew.....I am his son

andrew: ?!?!?!

moe: anyway, lets get going, fort condor is just up ahead

to be continued....

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing looked at Moe quizzically, but shrugged and patten Sil's head. [BTW: Sil's head comes up to her chest!!! It's a big wolf, and Sabirsing's a tall girl.........about 6 feet......][/i]

Sara: Something wrong Sabir?

Sabir: It's nothing.......I'm just.........tired.

Moe: Summoning takes alot outta ya.........doesn't it?

Sabir: Kinda, I need to brush up on my skills though, that summon sucked.[/COLOR]

Craig walked along calmly, then suddenly gripped Sabir by the neck and threw her up against a rock face. He drew his halberd, and pointed the spear head right against Sabir's neck.

Craig: You say anything about my mother again I will end you. You hear me? I will end you.

Moe: Cool down Craig. I know that was uncalled for but please calm yourself.

Craig slowly drew back his Halberd, staring coldly at Sabir. He stood, staring as Sabir brushed past him.

Andrew: What's his deal?

Moe: His mother passed away several years ago...... he or his father has never really been able to let go. Atleast that's what Dad tells me.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Controlling her desire to fight, Sabirsing released her death grip on her sword. Sill looked at her quietly, acknowledging her rage. The group continued onwards and came to another town. They walked into the bar and sat down quietly...........Sabirsing looked at Sil, who was waiting outside, and then locked eyes with Craig. She ground out her words, virtially spitting them out.[/i]

Sabirsing: Threaten me again, and we will see whose life is ended.

Craig: Fine. :demon:

Sabir: Fine! :flaming:

NPC: Oo! Barfight!

Craig: *sigh*

Sabir: ......*gets up* *walks out*[/COLOR]

[they group had finally reached fort condor, they climbed the rope going to the top and were greeted by an old man]

fays: greetings strangers, I am fays, the elder of fort condor, what brings you up here?

moe: we are headed towards junon, we just got out of the mythril caves and needed a safe place to rest

fays: oh well there's no safer place than here, yessiree bob!

moe: yes, I know, my father told me of this place

fays: your father: hmm, cloud strife by any chance?

moe: yes, how'd you know?

fays: your eyes are the same as his, the sign of mako, his were always calmer than the other mako infused soldiers, anyway, make yourselves at home! there are beds just up ahead, take the ladder down to the bedroom

moe: thanks

[the group went into the bedroom to make themselves comfortable, they had to go to junon first thing tomorrow morning]

to be continued....

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing let herself and Sil into their room and the two immediatly dropped everything and curled up in the bed, sleeping lightly....

Sabir: Damn that b*tch to hell!

Sil: He annoys you.......doesn't he?

Sabir: Alot of people annoy me, Sarah and Andrew included.

Sil: Well, you gotta learn to move with the herd.

Sabir: I know........it's just not easy after being alone.

Sil: Yeah........I know how that feels....[/i][/COLOR]

[i]Satoru and Denki walked along Junon's main street. On their left, they could see the enormous Junon Canon. And on their right, they could see giant apartment buildings running along the street.

Junon's Harbour was completely full of Shinra vessels. There were four very large Shinra Frieghters, which had been used to evacuate the city's population when the Mako Reactor had begun to leak.

However, most of the inhabitants of Junon seemed to be going about their business as usual -- even if they were somewhat hesitant to go anywhere near the Mako Reactor area.

Satoru and Denki walked along the pier, alongside on of the large black frieghters. They sat down with their lengs dangling over the edge -- the pair had arrived in Junon wearing prison uniforms, but they had both quickly bought a change of clothes as soon as the train had stopped.

Satoru looked up at the frieghter. Several Shinra guards were carrying large boxes with strange symbols on them. It appeared that they were carrying the boxes onto the ship from a nearby warehouse.[/i]

Satoru: Hmm...

Denki: Wha?

Satoru: I wonder what they're loading onto the frieghters...

Denki: Yea...

Satoru: I guess it's nothing to worry about.

Denki: Do you know how you're gonna clear your name yet?

Satoru: No...I have no idea. How can I prove who killed those two men? And besides, if I go to the authorities, I will just be arrested.

Denki: Yea :(

Satoru: There [i]must[/i] be some way of finding out what is really going on here.

Denki: Well, I'm not that smart...but I reckon that the best thing we can do is buy some weapons and materia before we do anythin' else.

Satoru: Heh, yeah, maybe you're right.

Denki: I mean, maybe you should get some evade materia...or somethin' to cut your encounter rate. That'll be useful if ya come across any trouble.

Satoru: You're right. Do you know of any materia stores in Junon?

Denki: Oh yea, there are dozens of 'em. Shouldn't be hard to find good materia aroun' here. In fact, there's one little place I know of...it's kinda hard to find and it's only open at night. But it's a really good store...you'd definitely find what ya want there.

Satoru: Okay then. Well, I guess now it's just a matter of waiting. Perhaps we should do some shoppping? ;)

Denki: Heh...you mean buy up some supplies eh?

Satoru: Yep!

Denki: Oh but...I got no money. :(

Satoru: Hey, it's fine...I have money. I'll buy whatever you need.

Denki: Really?!

Satoru: Sure!

Denki: Aw thanks!! :D

Satoru: No problem. Now...I need a better disguise for my face. I've already had a few people looking at me weirdly...

[color=indigo][I]Evening has come, and Drake is setting up camp in the gap between the mountains, along a cliff with a slight overhang. The Chocobo is eating some greens, and Drake eating some dried food from his pack.[/I]

Drake: Well, it's not the best food... But it'll have to do...

[I]He hears a noise, and the Chocobo looks around nervously...[/I]

Drake: Just what I need... monsters...

Chocobo: WARK!

[I]The Chocobo starts backing away from the cliff...[/I]

Drake: Hey! comeback!

[I]Drake barely has time to grab his pack and jump onto the Chocobo, before it takes off sprinting.[/I]

Drake: What the heck was that?!

[I]Drake holds on tight, as the Chocobo speeds along, sprinting as fast as it can go.[/I]

Drake: (thinking) Well, at least it's going in the right direction...

[I]The Chocobo continues on for about two hours, slowing down bit by bit, as it gets tired. It's nearing midnight, and the open sky is full of stars.

Finally, the Chocobo stops, and Drake gets off.[/I]

Drake: (thinking) Whatever that was, it had to be pretty bad to scare it that much...

[I]Off in the distance, Drake can just make out the lights of Midgar. The grass is rougher here, and the ground isn't as flat.[/I]

Drake: Well, now you've done it... It won't be safe to camp out here in the open... We'll have to keep going, and see if we can't get to Kalm.

Chocobo: Wark...

[I]They both stand there for a few minutes, resting... A wolf howls in the distance... Drake gets back on the Chocobo, and starts it off towards Kalm.[/I]

Drake: (thinking) this is just great... It'll be light by the time I reach Kalm... All I need is another unplanned detour...

[I]He rides on, and starts to see lights ahead of him. Not too much farther now, until Drake gets to Kalm...

Drake is struggling to stay awake, as the Chocobo plods along, walking now... In the east, the sky is growing light, making star after star disappear from the sky...

The sun is about half-way above the horizon, when Drake rides into Kalm, his eyes half shut. He rides to the inn, and knocks on the door. The innkeeper opens the door, and smiles at Drake.[/I]

Innkeeper: You look like you've been riding all night!

Drake: I... have..... Can I get... a room?

Innkeeper: Yes, of course. I was just about to open, actually.

[I]Drake gives the innkeeper some money, and gets the key to a room. He walks upstairs, as the innkeeper takes the Chocobo around back to the stables.

He fumbles with the key, trying to unlock the door... He finally manages to get the key into the keyhole, and he opens the door. Walking in, he shuts the door and locks it. He drops all his stuff on the floor, and falls onto the bed, not caring about anything except sleep.[/I][/color]

[i]Later that evening, Denki led Satoru along a thin pathway by the Junon Harbour.

The pathway began to spiral down into the darkness. It appeared to lead underneath the harbour itself.

Satoru reached into his pocket and removed a Sense Materia orb. He held it up in the air and it began to glow -- allowing him to see the area directly around them.

They were in some sort of tunnel under the harbour.[/i]

Satoru: Denki, are you [i]sure[/i] this is the right way?

Denki: Yea...just another couple 'o' hundred metres that way...

[i]Denki pointed into the darkness[/i].

Satoru: Oh...well, okay.

Denki: Heh, dun worry...I know this guy, he's a friend of mine. He's good with disguises and all that.

Satoru: Okay then. I'm trusting you. :)

Denki: :D

[Moe put his small pack next to his bed, and collapsed on his bed, weary and in need of sleep, he had no trouble in dozing off, he had a dream that night]

[I]The Mind of the Dreamer....[/I]

[I]Where am I?
Your subconsciousness
Why am I here?
You ask yourself that question everyday
What?
You do not seem to understand
No, I do not
You are trapped in a web of your own past, filled with emotions you had not even discussed yet with anyone
What are you talking about?
See? You are so troubled by your past that the truth had clouded your mind, making you unable to see, unable to grasp the truth
I don't need to know the truth, I know where I come from and I know my past, whoever you are, you are lying!
Am I really? How do you know that? How are you able to call me a liar when you do not even know your full past?
What is this dilemma you speak to me about?
You are scared
Scared?
Yes, scared
How am I scared?
You fear becoming close to others
That's not true!
Yes, it is, your parents are the only people whom you had ever gotten close to, you fear others
I somehow doubt that
Then why do you pay no attention to the girl who loves you?
You mean sarah?
She has loved you for the last 5 years, yet you pay her no attention
Were just friends
Are you really? You fear what opinions people have of you, your mind only exists in a certain number of people whom you have had contact, the essence of Moe Strife exists in Cloud's mind, the essence of Moe Strife exists in Tifa's mind, the essence of Moe Stife exists in sarah's mind, the essence of Moe Strife exists in Craig's mind, the essence of Moe strife exists in sabir's mind, the essence of Moe strife exists in andrew's mind, the essence of Moe strife existing in numerous other people's minds, and those are the only one's you care about, you wish not to be hurt, you tend to run away
Why stay when you can avoid getting hurt by just running away?
People like you are a rarity, they are somewhat like hedgehog's, the closer 2 hedgehog's become, the more their spines hurt each other, but the hedgehog's endure the pain in order to stay close, humans behave in this way too, though some tend to stay away from the pain, such as you do
Pain is not a good thing, if it can be avoided then it should
You are weak in mind, Moe Strife, just like your father
Just who the hell is this?
I......am Sephiroth
[/I]

[In an instant, Moe wakes up, his whole body covered in his own sweat]

moe: ugh...what a nightmare, it couldn't have been.....nah, it wasn't him

[Moe goes to take a quick shower and then gets back to sleep]

to be continued....

[color=indigo][I]Drake wakes up after getting four hours of sleep, the sun shining in through the open window. The sounds of the town come in too, the sounds of civilization.

Drake gets up, and takes a shower. He then goes down to the stable, to check on the Chocobo. It's alseep in it's stall, tired from the previous nights journey.[/I]

Drake: Ugh, I wish I could keep sleeping...

[I]He yawns, and then heads out into the town to get something to eat, having barely eaten anything since he was at the Chocobo Ranch.

After eating, he heads to the weapons shop to get some more granades and rockets for his rocket launcher. He walks in the door, and notices a long, curved sword hanging on the wall.[/I]

Drake: That thing looks like it's too long to actually be used.

Shopkeeper: It's a replica of the Masamune, the sword that Sephiroth used. He was the only one that could use it.
Drake: Damn...

Shopkeeper: So, were you looking for anything in particular?

Drake: Yeah, I was looking for some hand granades and some rockets for this.

[I]He pulls out his rocket launcher, and shows it to the shopkeeper.[/I]

Shopkeeper: Sure thing, how many of each?

Drake: Two granades, and 3 rockets.

Shopkeeper: Right, just a minute.

[I]The shopkeeper goes into the back room of the shop, and returns in a couple of minutes.[/I]

Shopkeeper: Okay, that'll be 400 Gil.

[I]Drake pays for the stuff, and puts the granades in the empty slot on his belt. He loads the rockets into his rocket launcher.[/I]

Drake: A dozen hand granades, and six rockets! Can't beat that, eh?

[I]He puts his rocket launcher back in its holster, and makes sure it's secure.[/I]

Shopkeeper: Um, sure, I guess... Have a nice day.

[I]Drake walks out of the shop, and heads back to the Chocobo stable at the inn. The Chocobo is wide awake by now.[/I]

Drake: Hello to you too! I see you're finally up.

[I]Drake strokes the Chocobo's neck, and then feeds it some greens.[/I]

Drake: Hmmm... looks like I'll need to buy a few more...

[I]He goes into the inn, and walks up to the front desk.[/I]

Innkeeper: Ah, you're the one that came in this morning. Do you need something?

Drake: Yeah, do you have some Chocobo greens I could buy? I'm all out.

Innkeeper: Sure, they're 50 Gil each. They're out in the stable, if you'll follow me.

[I]The innkeeper leads Drake out to the stable, and opens up a bin of greens.[/I]

Innkeeper: How many did you want?

Drake: three should do it for now.

[I]The innkeeper hands Drake three packages of greens, and Drake pays him 150 Gil.[/I]

Drake: Thanks, I think I'm going to take off in a bit. I'll be down with the room key in a few minutes.

Innkeeper: Okay, you can drop in off at the front desk.

[I]Drake walks up to his room, and packs up his stuff into his pack, being sure not to crush the greens. He locks the door and leaves, closing the door behind him. He walks back downstairs, and gives the room key back to the innkeeper.[/I]

Innkeeper: It's been a pleasure to have you. Come back any time!

Drake: Thanks, this place is actually pretty nice.

[I]He goes around back to the stable, and gets on his Chocobo. He rides it out of the stable, and out of town, off towards Midgar.[/I][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Almost instantly, Sabirsing's eyes snapped open and she stood up. Sil looked at her quizzically, then went back to sleep, burrying his nose in his tail fur. The lady turned and stroked his head, then padded out of her room silently.......

Soon she was at Moe's door and opened it without a sound.....as soon as she did, she felt something pressing against her mind........as if it were a reflex, she tossed up the Chaos Wall and turned around.....

Sabir: Get out of here Sephiroth.

"I thought you missed me."

"About as much as I miss getting a root canal."

"Leave Moe Strife alone......he's mine."

"Leave Moe Strife alone.......I care about his well being, something you've never done for anybody in your miserable existane............except maybe yourself."

At this, the pressure around Sabirsing increased and she reinforced her sheild, muttering her spell under her breath. Then she lashed out, and the presence was gone.[/i]

Sabir: Moe....

Moe: Wha-?

Sabir: You know Sephiroth?

Moe: *eyes snap open* You know him?!?[/COLOR]

sabir: well, kind of, but first tell me what you know about him

moe: not much I'm afraid, my parents don't really like talking about him, brings back too much pain for them, I think, I read about him being the best in SOLDIER, and I have also read professor gasts reports, also read hojo's articles

sabir: oh, so you don't......know then?

moe: know what?

sabir: ....forget it

moe: well, what do you know about sephiroth?

to be continued....

[i]Finally, they reached an old wooden door. It looked as though it had been there for several hundred years -- the only thing which made it look occupied was the fact that a soft light could be seen eminating from behind it.

Satoru was a little nervous -- he'd never been to any underground places before. But he trusted Denki.

Denki rapped on the door with his knuckles. A few seconds later, a voice inside could be heard:[/i]

???: YEA!? WHAT IS IT?!

Denki: It's me!! Denki!

???: DENKI EH?! HMM...OKAY, COME IN! THE DOOR'S OPEN!

[i]Denki glanced at Satoru (who looked a little uneasy) and pushed the door open. Satoru held his nose -- the smell inside the dimly lit room was much like burnt rubber.

Sitting on the walls and shelving around the room were various rubber masks with wigs. And in the very centre of the room was a rather large, bald man. He was carving a face onto a piece of wood -- making a mould with it.[/i]

???: HEY THERE DENKI! HOW ARE YA?

Denki: I'm great, uncle.

[i]Satoru leaned over to Denki and whispered...[/i]

Satoru: Why is he yelling?

Denki: He's partly deaf...

Satoru: Ohh, okay.

[i]The large man eyed Satoru suspiciously.[/i]

???: SO, WHAT IS HE DOING 'ERE EH?

Denki: He is my friend...we are looking for disguises.

???: AHH YES, WELL...DISGUISES ARE INDEED MY FORTE! FEEL FREE TO TAKE A LOOK AROUND, MR...ERR...

Satoru: My name is Satoru, what's yours?

???: MY NAME IS UNCLE HERB. THAT'S WHAT EVERYONE CALLS ME.

Satoru: Oh...ermm...pleased to meet you. :)

UNCLE HERB: DITTO!

[i]Denki walked across the room and began to talk with Uncle Herb (who could be heard talking a mile away, thought Satoru).

Satoru made his way around the store, closely examining various costumes and rubber masks. He noticed one costume which looked like an exact replica of a Shinra solider's outfit.[/i]

Satoru: Hm, Denki...maybe we should buy some soldier uniforms...I mean, that way we can get into the Shinra offices in Midgar and find out what's going on.

Denki: Yeah, maybe you're right...

Satoru: How much, Uncle Herb?

UNCLE HERB: WELL ER...I'D SAY THOSE COSTUMES WILL SET YOU BACK ABOUT 1000 GIL EACH. AND AN EXTRA 400 GIL PER MASK.

Satoru: Whoa...expensive...

UNCLE HERB: YEA WELL, AS YOU CAN IMAGINE...I DON'T GET MANY CUSTOMERS DOWN 'ERE! EHEHEH

Satoru: Yeah...I see why...

UNCLE HERB: WHA WAS THAT?

Satoru: Er, nothing. :D

[i]Satoru took a mask and uniform for both himself and Denki. The pair walked into the back area of the store and tried their outfits on. Denki needed to squeeze a little to fit into his, but overall, they both looked the part.

They walked out, still in their guard uniforms, and paid Uncle Herb -- who looked very pleased with himself.[/i]

UNCLE HERB: AHAH GOOD, WHAT A SUCKER...ER....I MEAN, NICE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU!

Satoru: Er, sure. Thanks for the help. :drunk:

Denki: Okay...let's go!

Satoru: Yeah, let's get out of here...

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing sat down on the floor, legs underneath her, then she clasped her hands to her chest and concentrated. Almost immediatly, she drew a small diamond like crystal from herself....Holding it up, it began to glow and pulse with life.[/i]

Moe: What is it?

Sabir: One of the last Chaos Gems from the far Northland....my world......it's been passed down through generations of women in our family...and when I got it, I received countless memories and experiences....

Moe: Is that how you use magic?

Sabir: And mind control, and partly my summons.....

Moe: And how does this relate to Sephoiroth?

Sabir: He wants it......he wants all of them. Way back in the "day"....he tried to pull it from my grandmother's grasp.....but it didn't work and he was almost thrashed to death by a summon....

Moe: Is that why you can talk to him easily?

Sabir: And push him out of my personal space.....our whole family hates him with a vengance passing death.....[/COLOR]

[i]Satoru and Denki looked at each other. Satoru laughed; Denki looked ridiculous in his SOLDIER uniform -- it was at least one size too small.[/i]

Denki: Well it's the biggest one he had... :(

Satoru: Heheh, yeah I know. It's okay.

Denki: So how are we gonna get to Midgar?

Satoru: We'll have to get on board one of the large frieghters in the port...

Denki: Oh.

[i]Denki led Satoru back the way they came -- they had been walking nearly all night and everything was starting to get lighter. Satoru looked at his watch; it was 6:00AM. He was tired and he knew that they couldn't do very much in their current state.[/i]

Satoru: Hey, how about we find an Inn to rest at before we continue?

Denki: Ok, do you know of anywhere?

Satoru: *shrug* Nope. Let's just stay at the first place we come across...

[color=indigo][I]Drake rode at a fairly fast pace on the Chocobo, almost a run. The sun was getting high up into the sky; it would be noon in about an hour.

The ground started to be more rocky and rough, as they got closer and closer to Midgar; less and less plant life was growing in the ground. Still, there was always at least a little grass growing. The area was still recovering from the Meteor that almost hit 30 years ago.[/I]

Drake: Ugh... I should've slept longer...

[I]He continues on, almost dozing, for another hour before stopping to rest. He gets off the Chocobo, and sits on the ground. He hears the sound of a motorcycle off in the distance, getting closer.[/I]

Drake: Looks like someone else is also coming this way. Wonder if they're friendly...

[I]Something strange drives up, and stops about 15 feet away from Drake. It looks like a motorcycle that's riding itself.[/I]

Drake: What the heck?!

[I]The strange mechanical monster fires a bunch of missiles out of it's back end, and they come around straight towards Drake.[/I]

Drake: CRAP!

[I]He dives to the side, from his sitting position, and rolls. The missiles just barely miss him, but he can still feel the heat from the explosions.

The Chocobo runs away to a safe distance, and then turns to watch.[/I]

Drake: You wanna play with missiles, eh?! I'LL GIVE YOU A MISSILE!!!

[I]Drake whips out his rocket launcher and fires a rocket straight into the monster, blowing it to pieces. One chunk, larger than the rest, rolls towards Drake a bit.[/I]

Drake: Serves it right, the [censored]...

[I]He gets up and walks over to the piece of wreckage.[/I]

Drake: Well, what do we have we here?

[I]He takes out his utility knife and pries a crack open with it. Inside he finds 100 Gil.[/I]

Drake: This'll come in handy...

[I]After the monster was destroyed, the Chocobo walked back to where Drake was, and looked at him, Drake just now noticing that it had returned.[/I]

Drake: You like the fight, eh? ...Well, we'd best be going...

[I]He gets back on the Chocobo, and continues riding towards Midgar. Drake can see its tall buildings in the distance, now. Only about 10 more miles to go.[/I][/color]

[i]The pair walked for at least another hour in the darkness, until eventually, they came across an Inn.

Satoru had promised Denki that they would stop at the first Inn they came across. This particular Inn was called "Rainbow of Junon".

They both stepped inside and approached the reception desk.[/i]

Receptionist: Hello! Good to see you...interested in a room?

Satoru: Yes, please. Any room...we don't really care.

Receptionist: Oh, good, good.

[i]The receptionist flicked through some papers for a moment.[/i]

Receptionist: So, how long have you two been together?

Satoru: Excuse me?

Receptionist: You know, how long have you been going out for?

[i]Satoru looked around, confused.[/i]

Receptionist: *sigh* Ahh, I'm guessing you have no idea what kind of Inn this is.

Satoru: No...what kind of Inn is it?

Receptionist: It is an Inn for gay couples.

Satoru: WHAT?! :nervous:

Receptionist: Well didn't the name of our establishment pretty much give it away?

Satoru: D'oh...I didn't even think about it...

Receptionist: So, are you going to stay or not?

Satoru: Ugh...how far is the nearest Inn from here?

Receptionist: Well...it's several blocks away.

Denki: I'm tired! C'mon Satoru...who cares, it's only for one night.

Satoru: Bah...alright, alright.

Receptionist: Splended! :D

Satoru: -_-

Receptionist: Your room is number 103 on the second floor. Here's your key. I hope you enjoy your stay!

[i]The receptionist beamed as he handed the key to Satoru.

Satoru and Denki began walking up the stairs to their room. As Satoru pushed open the door, he noticed a double bed in the middle of the room.[/i]

Satoru: You can sleep on the floor...

Denki: But...

Satoru: No! I paid for the damn suite...the least you can do is sleep on the floor!

Denki: Okay...:(

[i]Satoru sat on the bed. He wondered what would become of him. If only the tabloids of Midgar knew where President Shinra was staying...[/i] :drunk:

moe: hmmm, I wonder where sephiroth is now

sabir: I'm pretty sure he is on the move, he is awakened

moe: what? but how?

sabir: I'm not sure, I just know he is awakened, I can sense him

moe: great, just great, well we'd better get packing, were heading for junon in an hour

to be continued....