OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy 7-The Return

Sephiroth

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: C'mon...let's go...

Chocobo: Wark! *stands still*

Chole: What is it?

Chocobo: Wark...wark...wark...:wigout:

Chole: You want a name?

Chocobo: *waves head up and down*

Chole: Hmm...how about...Ky?

Chocobo: *nods*

Chole: okay...Ky...let's go home.

[i]Ky followed Chole and turned left...but he saw the ocean and headed straight for it with great speed.[/i]

Chole: Whaaa!!!!

[i]Ky dove into the shallow water, making huge splashes...but when it got into the deep end, just a few meters away from the shallow water...he sunk a little...but they didn't drown.[/i]

Chole: Huh?

[i]Chole dunked his head underwater and noticed Ky kicking rapidly...he was floating.[/i]

Chole: Wow...

[i]Ky stook his head straight up and stayed motionless...Chole was impressed with this reddish-yellow colored chocobo...and he promised to himself that he would take very good care of his new bird...Ky started to swim around the continent where not many monsters could approach them and they steered clear of the ones underwater. Once it got off the water, it started heading back towards the ranch, faster than any chocobo he'd ridden...[/i]

Chole: What else can you do, huh?[/COLOR]

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=royalblue]Sil: *whines*

Sara/Sabir: Aww........what's wrong?

Moe/Craig: *sigh* *shake heads*

[i]The wolf eyed the huge cave and shook his head, visibly afraid. Sabirsing touched his face gently and stepped to his side, murmering reassuring words now and then.[/i]

Craig: Can we please go now?!?

Sabir: Yeah, we're ready.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole rode Ky around the chocobo farm a couple times screaming before his mom finally came out...[/i]

Chole: Ma!!!!!

Ma: Chole! Hush now! I can barely get any peace around here anymore!

Chole: Sorry...

[i]He pulled Ky to a stop and jumped down.[/i]

Ma: Ah, it seems like you've made really good friends with him eh?

Chole: Yeah...he's named Ky!

Ma: Well, hello there, Ky...pleased to meet you...

Ky: Wark! :angel:

Ma: You know what this type of chocobo does?

Chole: Yup! It can float on water...really cool.

Ma: It can do more than just float...with strong legs like that? It has a lot of potential.

Chole: Oooo...

Ma: haha! You're so adorable...*pinches his cheek*

Chole: *blushes*

Ma: Well, now that you have him...it's about time I got you to do some running errands for me.

Chole: Ack!!!

Ky: :confused:

Ma: I want you go to go Junon town and get me the new greens that are being shipped from Costa Del Sol...we need them to plant around the farm so the chocobo's can grow much stronger...almost as strong as your Ky.

Chole: Shouldn't I be going with Billy or Father?

Ma: They're still in midgar having the time of their lives...I got a call from them while you were away...you're big enough.

Chole: Okay...

Ma: So pack up and go!

[i]Ma spanked Chole really hard with her spatula and he got to packing. It would be at least a day's journey over there and with monsters...it would really be trouble. He put in all that he could, including gil for the greens and mounted on Ky again by sunset.[/i]

Ma: Come back soon, Okay?

Chole: Alright, Ma!....Ky, Let's go!

[i]Ky didn't need to be spurred or whipped, once Chole said "go" he went as fast as he could...but he charged in the wrong direction. They weren't going to the marshes, but headed straight for the steep mountains...[/i]

Chole: Ky...no! Over there!

Ky: Wark! :flaming:

Chole: Oh...

[i]Ky charged straight for it, without stopping. Chole thought they were going to crash, that his bird was blind...but Ky kept going, Chole felt it...they should have crashed by now...but something was up.[/i]

Chole: Huh?

[i]Chole slowly opened his eyes while holding tightly to the bird's massive neck. They were actually climbing vertically up the mountain, almost defying gravity...Chole looked down and saw that they were high atop. He could see the marshes, his house...the cave that they were supposed to go through. All there...Ky stopped at the peak to look around and started slowly down the other side of the mountain. They would be at Junon town earlier than they ever expected...once they reached the grass, Ky sped up at the fastest speeds Chole has ever seen. The monsters couldn't catch up with them and they were well on their way by night fall.[/i]

Chole: Wooohooo!

Ky: :angel:[/COLOR]

[i]That night, Satoru was woken from his sleep. Denki was standing over him with a finger over his own lips.[/i]

Denki: Sshh...quiet...now's the time to escape...

Satoru: Now?!

Denki: Yea...we're gonna pick the lock on the Chocobo Compound on the other side of the yard...and get us a couple of 'em.

Satoru: Are you sure that'll work?

Denki: Yea! I spent the last year training one of 'em chocobos...we wouldn't be able to do it without that.

Satoru: Okay...I got nothing to lose.

[i]Satoru quietly sat up and followed Denki out of the building. To Satoru's surprise, there weren't many guards. He assumed that this was because even if someone did escape, they would probably perish in the desert, regardless.

Satoru and Denki slipped along the perimeter fence toward the Chocobo Compound.

Just as they were only metres from the compound, one of the Corel Prison Guards stepped out and bumped right into Denki.[/i]

Guard: HEY!! GET BACK TO YOUR CELL IMMEDIATELY!!

Denki: SSh!! Quiet!

Guard: NO, YOU BE QUIET! GET BACK TO YOUR CELL BEFORE YOU GET IN TROUBLE!!!! EVERYONE, WAKE UP!! THEY'RE TRYING TO ESCAPE!!

[i]Denki quickly lunged forward and punched the guard in the face. He immediately fell to the ground and dropped his rifle.

But his yelling had awoken several other guards, who were running across the sand towards Satoru and Denki.[/i]

Denki: Hurry! We ain't got much time!!

[i]Denki reached into his pocket and pulled out a lockpick (which as basically nothing more than an old nail). He fiddled with the lock until it popped open.

Denki pushed the enormous doors of the cage open and reached into his pocket again.[/i]

Satoru: What are you doing?! They're getting closer!!

Denki: Heheh...dun worry, I got a plan! :D

[i]Denki pulled out some greens which he had saved. He threw them towards the oncoming guards.

All at once, the Chocobos within the compound scrambled out to get at the greens. At least thirty yellow chocobos were racing towards the greens -- knocking the guards over as they ran.

Two chocobos stood still, however. Satoru presumed that these two were the ones Denki had personally trained -- and his presumption was confirmed when Denki said hello to the birds, only to be greeted by an enthusiastic "Kweh!".

Satoru awkwardly climbed up on the slightly smaller chocobo, while Denki sat on the larger one. He held out some greens infront of him (and gave some to Satoru for the same purpose) and the two birds began to run from the compound.

Satoru held onto his chocob's neck tightly as it ran. Even though he'd never ridden a chocobo before in his life, the feeling was exhilirating. Despite the fact that this was merely a yellow chocobo, he was amazed at how fast it could run.

Just as they reached the chickenwire fence, Satoru heard Denki yell out at the top of his lungs "DUCK!"...

Satoru did so, and heard a thunderous CRAAASH!! at the same time.

Satoru opened one eye and looked back. He realized that the pair had crashed through the fence -- the chocobo-shaped cut-outs (one bigger and one smaller) were a dead giveaway.

The two rode off into the cool desert night. Satoru felt free -- even more free than he had felt as the President of Shinra, Inc.[/i]

The stranger snaps out of his day dream looking around suprised. His dream........It had him in it, but in a place he had never been. He held his head and shock it violently and then got to his feet. He looked up to the sky as it began to rain, He looked torward the entrance to a cave and began walking towards it. He slowly entered the darkness and looked around squinting. He took one step forward and began sliding down a rock face to the bottom of the darkness. He looked around but he couldn't even see his hand infront of his face. He reached into his pocket and attached something to his gunblade and then his hand burts into flames but it didn't hurt. The glow of the green orb on his blade along with the spark of the fire lit up the area. He looked around again seeing another sharp drop infront of him and to tunnels to his side. he approached them cautiosly and stopped as he heard some noise from behind him.

???: Who goes there?

[the gang have been walking through the mythril caves for almost an hour now]

sarah: how long until we reach the end of this cave?

moe: who knows, this place is like a damn maze, I hope we'll be out of here soon, wouldn't want to get into a fight down here

[just then a roar was heared]

moe: oh great....

to be continued....

[COLOR=royalblue]Who's Claire?
~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen][i]Sabirsing tensed and drew her sabre, and Sil likewise bared his fangs and his hackles rose. Craig drew his bow and Moe's buster sword appeared.[/i]

Sil: :flaming:

Craig: I hope that dog can fight.

Sabir: You watch. :demon: He'll prove himself.[/COLOR]

[color=indigo]Drake: Damn, that thing is strong!

[I]Drake runs as fast as he can, weaving left and right. The Zolom is following, waiting for just the right time to strike... It tenses up, ready to lunge... Drake looks behind him and sees the Zolom about to strike, and he flings himself to the right.

He's to late, though, and the Zolom catches his leg with it's fangs, making a small gash in the side of his left leg. Drake falls on the ground, and realizes that he won't be able to run much farther... Some venom is in the wound.

Rage builds up in Drake, as the pain in his leg grows. He jumps up, still able to stand, but the leg hurting immensely as he stands... almost to the point of making Drake pass out. He dives to the side again, and dodges the Zolom's next attack.[/I]

Drake: That [censored] is too fast! [censored]!

[I]He aims his rocket launcher, and uses his Limit Break, Magic Missile. It hits the Zolom square in the head, as it starts to lunge at Drake. It rears back in pain, and shakes as the electric current flows through it's body, momentarily stunning it.

Drake runs, as fast as his wounded leg allows, and sees that it's only a few yards to the edge of the marsh. New hope fills him, and he manages to summon up some extra speed. The Zolom has recovered, and is in persuit again, enraged by the attack. Drake dives onto firm ground, and rolls, just avoiding another lunge from the Zolom... He's made it out of the marsh, but he knows he doesn't have long before the venom starts to take effect.[/I]

Drake: Out of the frying pan and into the fire, damnit... What's next, a group of bandits?

[I]He starts off towards the Chocobo Ranch, hoping to find help there... And possibly the antidote for the Zolom's venom. Limping as fast as he can, he starts to feel light headed. It won't be long at all, before he passes out...[/I][/color]

??? swings his blade round a few times and continues to gaze into the unknown from which the sound came. He threw a ball of fire into the darkness and saw that it was a small rat which had made the noise.

???: *Whipes sweat from head* Whew!

He turns round only to walk into some kind of rock creature with a ball on a chain. Just as the chain flies round towards his head, ??? Throws his blade at it and the chain tightly raps around it and pulls it from ???'s hand.

???: F*ck! My materia was on that! Well my fire at least.

He took out another green orb and placed it in a small slot on his glove. He threw his hand out towards the creature and ice began to form around the creature. Andrew ran up as the creature was distracted and jump kicked it in the face. Since the creatures head had been frozen over it's head poped off quite easily and flew to the floor. Andrew snatched his gunblade from it's chain and stepped as the creatures body swung round blindly. ??? laughed at the creature and then burned with his new;y regained fire materia. the creature flailed about and then fel of the side of the chasm. ??? Continues walking with his fire at hand until he here's numorous roars from al sides. He looks around and then more rock creatures come from the walls. he easily runs past them due to their lack of speed. He continues to run through the caves not knowing or caring which tunnel he took until he came to the edge of a great chasm. He stopped just as his toes went over the edge.

???: *gulp* WHOO BOY!

He slowly backs up, edging himself against the wall and holding on tightly. He notices a ledge on the other side and the he thinks he can make the jump. ??? Backs down the tunnel for a good run up and just before he begins to run again he heard the rock creatures dragging themselves towards him. He darted forward running as fast as he could and then he leaped into the air. He managed to reach the other side by digging his gunblade itno the side of the cliff face. He slowly crawled up the cliff and continued running across the other side for a few minutes not seeing any sign of a monster.

???: Well I escaped those fools.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Who's Claire?
~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen][i]Sabirsing tensed and drew her sabre, and Sil likewise bared his fangs and his hackles rose. Craig drew his bow and Moe's buster sword appeared.[/i]

Sil: :flaming:

Craig: I hope that dog can fight.

Sabir: You watch. :demon: He'll prove himself.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

dammit, sorry about that, I changed it....

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole and Ky arrived at Junon town, greeted by none other than a Shin-Ra soldier...[/i]

Chole: Hi...

Soldier: *Salutes*

[i]Chole and his chocobo pass him and they end up in a small area with only a couple run down houses. The town was nearly deserted, but he could hear a feint sound of activity not too far away. He made a left turn and ended up in front of a small lagoon with a few pillars here and there. He looked up and saw what the pillars supported. A large industrial platform...but he couldn't see what was on the top of it...Curiously, Chole instructed Ky to carry him to one of the pillars that seemed to have an access port just beneath the top.[/i][/COLOR]

[i]Satoru and Denki had been riding their chocobos for several days. Satoru had removed his jacket and untucked his shirt, which was fluttering out behind him as his chocobo ran.

He was starting to feel very hungry -- the pair had only been able to eat what they could catch in the desert. And being a desert, there wasn't a whole lot of food available.

However, they had both seen what appeared to be a railway station in the distance. It looked old and run-down, but Satoru could see several people walking around on the platform.[/i]

Satoru: Why do they have a railway line here?! It's a desert!

Denki: I guess it's the Gold Saucer Rail Line. Not many people use it...it's more for the adventurin' kind, ya know. A lotta people come out 'ere and hunt for buried treasures 'n' stuff...not that they find anythin'.

Satoru: Oh. Well, I guess we can take a train. What is the nearest city from here?

Denki: I'd say Junon...but I dunno. I ain't been outta jail in seven years...

Satoru: Alright, we'll go to Junon then. Besides, I want to see if everyone there is okay since that evacuation a few days ago.

Denki: OK then.

[i]The pair rode towards the station, hoping that the rickety old train would be able to take them to the station in Junon...[/i]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole was about to climb the pillar before Ky started shouting..[/i]

Chole: It's okay, I'll be back in a couple minutes after I find out what's above me.

Ky: :confused:

Chole: ...

[i]Chole jumped back down and splashed on the water. Ky ran over to him and threw him back on the saddle.[/i]

Chole: Uh...thanks...

Ky: :D

Chole: I guess we'll have to find another way up.

[i]Chole instructed Ky to head back into the small town and walk around...[/i][/COLOR]

[color=indigo][I]Drake stumbled along towards the Chocobo Ranch, his head swimming and his vision getting blury.[/I]

Drake: Where... am I? Can't... see...

[I]He continues forward in a straight line, barely being able to see where he's going. He stumbles, falling onto his knees, and he begins to crawl. Only a few more yards to the door... He manages to yell, his lunges burning in his chest.[/I]

Drake: Help... me!!!

[I]He reaches the doorstep and callapses, his consciousness fading. The last thing he remembers before blacking out is the door opening, and hearing a gasp...[/I][/color]

[the gang prepared themselves to fight, as the howling continued, however, half an hour later, the howling still continued, yet nothing attacked them]

sabir: umm, whats going on?

sarah: beats me

moe: forget it, lets just get out of here

[as soon as they started walking, moe spotted an opening]

moe: hey look, I think thats the exit

[and indeed it was, as they stepped out they were on the other side of the cave, looking into green fields, way ahead of them they could spot fort condor, with a new condor sitting quietly on top of it]

moe: looks like were out, should we get a move on to junon or do you guys wanna go to the fort and rest for a while?

[the vote was unanimous, everyone wanted to rest at fort condor]

moe: ok then, off we go I guess....

to be continued....

[i]Satoru and Denki rode their chocobos up to the station platform and tied them to a post there.[/i]

Denki: *sniff* I'm gonna miss 'im... :bawl:

Satoru: Hey, it's alright. We might see them again one day. :)

Denki: I hope so!

[i]Satoru walked up onto the station platform. He heard the announcement:[/i]

[b]Desert Train bound for Junon City Station...leaving in five minutes![/b]

[i]Satoru motioned for Denki to follow him. The pair bought their tickets and boarded the old train.[/i]

Satoru: Do you think it will take long to reach Junon?

Denki: It's probably an overnight trip...

Satoru: Okay then.

Denki: So tell me more 'bout yourself.

Satoru: What do you want to know?

Denki: Well...what [i]really[/i] 'appened in Junon?

Satoru: I don't know what you mean...

Denki: Erm, well, everyone sorta thought that Shinra was up to its old tricks again. Ya know...staging a fake mako leak to force everyone to leave the city an' all that.

Satoru: *sigh* People [i]still[/i] have that impression of Shinra? It couldn't be further from the truth. We came a long way since my father's days...

Denki: If that's the case, then why are you here?

Satoru: Good point. But I don't think you can blame all of Shinra at once...I think I know who to blame for framing me though.

Denki: Who?

Satoru: Miss Scarlet. She has hated me ever since I got the job...she doesn't agree with what I've done. She agrees with what [i]used[/i] to be done...

Denki: Oh. There anyway you can make it right?

Satoru: I don't know. I imagine, if I step back into Midgar...I'll be arrested. I can't be seen.

Denki: Well, we'll 'ave to find you a disguise in Junon when we get there. :)

Satoru: Yeah...

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sil nuged Sabirsing's side urgently, and she turned. A huge ......whatchamacallit was standing behind them, claws raised. Sabir whirled aroud, yelling at the others.[/i]

Moe: F*ck!

Sabir: *whispers* Summon........MALEANI!!

Sarah: A summon?!?

[i]A huge bold of energy spread from Sabirsing's outstretched swordblade and hurled into the air, forming a angelic type woman with thick white wings and glaring black eyes.[/i]

Maleani: Mistress?

Sabir: Destroy it!

Meleani: :demon:[/COLOR]

[color=indigo][I]Drake wakes up in a room, lying in bed. A bandage is on his leg, and he feels hot. He looks around the room, but there's not much in it. There's a window in the wall, but all he can see through it is the sky, from this angle.

A woman enters, and he sits up, without too much pain.[/I]

Drake: Where am I?

Kalai: You're at the Chocobo Ranch.

Drake: I remember now... I crashed in the marsh... The Zolom attacked me... I callapsed on the doorstep...

Kalai: Yes, and it's a wonder you made it that far. Even with a small wound, the Zolom's venom works fast. If you had been a couple minutes later, you wouldn't have made it.

Drake: Thank you. You saved my life! What's your name?

Kalai: It's Kalai.

Drake: Thank you, Kalai, I owe you my life.

Kalai: Oh, stop it. It's not like I could've just left you to die! Tell me, what happened?

[I]Drake tells her about setting off from Junon in the Flare Dancer, the attack, how he crashed in the marsh and his fight with the Zolom.[/I]

Kalai: That's very odd... I wonder who would attack you...

Drake: Well, I mean to find out...

[I]He starts to get out of the bed.[/I]

Kalai: Don't get up! You have a fever!

Drake: How long was I out?

Kalai: A few hours... I keep some antidote for the Zolom's venom handy. You should be okay tomarrow, but you should try to rest for now.

[I]Drake notices that his rocket launcher and granades are gone.[/I]

Drake: Where's my stuff?

Kalai: Don't worry, it's downstairs.

Drake: That reminds me, I wanted to buy a Chocobo Lure Materia... That's why I was headed here before Midgar...
Kalai: Oh, okay! They're 2000 Gil each.

Drake: Okay, I've got the money in my pack. I guess I can get it tomarrow.

Kalai: Well, I'm glad you're awake and feeling better.

Drake: Yes, and thanks again.

[I]Kalai walks out of the room, and closes the door.[/I]

Drake: (thinking) A lot can happen in a day...

[I]He looks out the window to see that's it's just starting to get dark.[/I]

Drake: (thinking) I'll have to see about getting a Chocobo tomarrow... And start on my way to Midgar... It'll take awhile longer than I had planned, but I'll get there.

[I]He closes his eyes and sleeps...[/I][/color]

I thought I posted something here yesterday but it not here did a mod erase it if they did they shore did not tell me about it well I re worded it and I am posting it
-------------------------------------
Steven:I gess I was right you just got here.

sarah:hey who are you?

Moe: oh hey that is steven he is a freind of my mom

sarah:I am sara nice to meat you

Moe:what are you doind here?

Steven:I was weigting for you.

Moe:why

Steven:to warn you abot what is going on and to help you.

Moe:what could be so bad you came here for?

Steven:somthing on the northern contenet killed a lot of shinra soliders no one knows what or who it is.S it might not stick around up there.So I would want to come with you to help you just incase you run arcross it.

Moe:well If you are that worried I gess it is ok.

[color=red]EDIT: Steven, I'm sorry...but I'm going to have to boot you from this RPG.

You are just too difficult to understand. :bawl:

[/color]

Ugh....... can anyone tell me what Steven just said because I can barely understand that......

Also, Raiha, as I said, I threw the bow away, I got a Halberd now, a long stick with an axe and spear head thing........
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Craig: So I guess we just wait for angel woman thing to finish up? That's wonderful.............. something to keep us excited for a while *yawns*

Sabir: Well what would you prefer?

Craig: *Very sarcastically* Oh I don't know........ maybe just letting us fight?!?

With that, Craig slunk to the ground, holding his halberd in his left hand, waiting.

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: *spits at Craig*

[i]Melaeni flew forward, then up, spiraling into the sky....[/i]

Maleani: RUNE SILENCE!

[i]A mass of energy gathered in her wigns, which was then channeled into her extended fists...the watchamacallit was hit dead on...and vaporized. The g/f disapeared into Sabirsing's sword, and she sheathed it easily.[/i]

Sil: :D

Craig: :demon:

Sabir: Go stuff it in your mother Craig.[/COLOR]

[i]The train made its way through the forest and snaked through the valleys toward the city of Junon.

Satoru stared blankly out the window. He wondered what was going on back at the Shinra Inc. headquarters. And moreover, he wondered what was happening at Corel Prison...

Denki, however, seemed to be enjoying his new found freedom. He was taste-testing every kind of dessert that the train offered. And while the desserts weren't up to Satoru's taste, Denki was overwhelmed and excited by the sheer selection.[/i]

Satoru: Heh...I'm guessing you don't get much dessert at the prison...

[i]Denki shook his head. His mouth was stuffed full of cake. He may have been a prisoner, but he took his table manners very seriously.[/i]

Satoru: I wonder how Midgar is doing without me...

[i]Denki swallowed hard, nearly choking on the cake.[/i]

Denki: I'm sure they miss you.

Satoru: I don't know...this all just seems wrong. I mean, there is the reactor leak in Junon...and then our base in the Icicle Area is totally evacuated. And now here I am, on a train bound for Junon...having just left Corel Prison.

Denki: You still have your health...

Satoru: Heh, yeah I guess.

Denki: So what's the matter?

Satoru: Well, I wonder if someone within Shinra had been planning all of this. Scarlet could have done some of it I guess, but the military wouldn't just do everything she says...

Denki: What 'bout the general?

Satoru: Nah. The general is loyal to me...

Denki: Maybe they arrested 'im too?

Satoru: I hope not.

Denki: Want some cake? I left some over for ya.

Satoru: Yeah, thanks. It might keep my mind off things.[i]

Satoru began to eat his cake as he continued looking out the window, watching the hills roll past. In the distance, he could see the great cannon of Junon...as well as several large Shinra Freighters docked in the city's scenic port. Junon had become such a beautiful city -- full of tall white buildings and expansive gardens. Satoru was happy to be going there, but he knew he'd have to watch for Shinra guards...[/i]

I'm gonna call myself Andrew from now on cause I can't be arsed to keep calling myself ??? and you all now it's gonna be Andrew anyway.
----------------------------------------
Andrew contiued running thorugh the cave as a new bunch of creatures began dashing after him. He jumoed a small opening and slid under a rock which hung from the ceiling without slowing down. He began to accelerate as he saw some light. Just as he was about to reach it he slipped down a tunnel and began sliding at an immense speed. He went through a hole to the outside and continued sliding down the mountain at high speed. He saw that he was nearing the floor and then he screamed.

Andrew: HOLY F**K!!!!!!!!!!

He continued rolling and slid across the floor scraping across it very hard. He slowly got up and dusted himself off only to be confronted by a group of people.