OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy 7-The Return

Sephiroth

Sorry for being so slow, but better late than never o_o
---------------------------------------------------------
As the 3 warrios continued towards the chocobo ranch, another pack of wolves jumped out on them. Surrounded by the wolves, who growled viciously, saliva foaming at their mouths, and dripping down onto the floor.

Moe: Watch out..... their rabid!!

The warriors drew their weapons... or put up their fists o_O;;, preparing for a sudden attack. One beckoned slowly towards the three........ when suddenly an arrow shot through his neck, blood spurting out of the gaping wound. The wolf died instantly, a pool of blood forming around his corpse.

They three warrriors looked up onto a nearby Ridge. There they saw a guy with Brown spiked hair like TEEN SSJ2 Gohan (think when he went mad at the WMAT after Spopovich hurt Videl). He has hazel eyes. He has a white vest, and black baggy trousers with a chain dangling from the front to the back. He has boots like Trunks's, and fingerless gloves.

Moe: Talk about ironic......... not the sort of person you would imagine with a bow........

Sarah: Yeah.........

Another arrow shot through the head of a wolf, the innerds of the wolf's cranium splurting out all over the place.

Moe: Oh yeah, the fight!!!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Along the way, there were unusually higher numbers of monsters occupying the area. Chole and Billy engaged in a few battles, but they easily fended them off. Chole got a few gashes along the side of his arm, but nothing major. They eventually got to the exterior fence of the city...but the would have to wait for someone to leave to go inside.[/i]

Chole: How often do people leave the city.

Billy: Don't worry, we'll get in...

[i]Chole got off his chocobo and let it rest, he relaxed by the fence and looked around...noticing a group doing battle against wolves not too far off...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing kicked upwards violently, catching a wolf unawares, then she wipped around, blade out. With a swift one two slash, she opened his throat and it dropped dead. Several minutes later, the group stood back, dead wolves surrounding the place.[/i]

Sabir: *sheaths blade* Well then.....

[i]A hoarse whinning sound caught her attention, and she walked forward to find one whimmpering, the cut on his flank not mortal.....Sabirsing could feel maternal instinct rising inside her and quickly surpressed it, without sucess.[/i]

Moe: Don't tell me your going to heal it.

Sabir: I......um...[/COLOR]

[color=indigo]Drake: Weird guy... Do you know him?

Ken: No...

Drake: Hmmm...

[I]Drake lowers his hood, revealing a long black ponytail.[/I]

Ken: ...How do you fit all that hair inside that hood?...

Drake: It's a big hood...

Ken: Are you hiding something beneath that trench coat?

Drake: Heh... So you noticed...

[I]He pulls aside one side of his trench coat, to reveal a small rocket launcher, and six hand grenades on his belt.[/I]

Ken: I can see you like blowing things up... :smirk:

Drake: Yes, I do. And I use Sense to tell just were the weak spot of something is. :demon:

[I]Ken notices the yellow command Materia set in the handle of the rocket launcher. There's the slot that the Sense Materia is in, and another two linked slots; both empty.[/I]

Ken: Not one for magic?

Drake: Not much, no. But it does comes in useful sometimes...[/color]

ah, sorry for not being here these last 3 days, I had important business to attend to :cross:
-------
[a wolf charged up to moe, fangs and claws out, it tried to pounce on him but he quickly dodged out of the way and brought his sword upon it, it fell to the floor, and remained still, blood flowing from it, moe looked around and saw that there were only a few wolves left, and that they were being taken care of by sarah and the stranger that was helping them, within a few minutes, the fight was already over]

moe: this is getting too common, it was never like this before, thanks for the help stranger

stranger: no problem

[moe glances over at sabir, who was kneeling down in front of a horse with her hand out to it, green light began to emmit from her, and then green sparks began to encircle the horse, with a slight cough, the horse got up, wounds healed]

moe: cool, I guess I should have bought a cure materia from Kalm, ah well, maybe in the next town

sarah: I have one if you want it

moe: nah, its ok, thanks anyway, now lets get going to the ranch, were almost there

[they began to make their way when moe turned around to the stranger]

moe: oh yeah, whats your name? you can join us if you want....

to be continued....

[i]As night time approached the Shinra base, a blanket of darkness covered the landscape.

There were less guards around the base at night -- most were getting their rest within the base's barracks. Although there were still various guard patrols moving around the entrances to the base and along the perimeter wall.

The Base Captain was sitting in his leather chair, sipping coffee. He was looking out of his window over the base as he sipped.

Outside the perimeter walls, there was nothing. Just fields of white snow as far as the eye could see. The Base Captain still wondered why on earth Shinra would want to establish a base all the way up here...even if the reason was to build a Mako Reactor, he could think of at least fifty more convenient (and cheaper) locations to build something like that.

Nope, it had to be something else. Something he hadn't been told yet.

Just as he was pondering the issue, he saw a shadow move past one of the guard turrets.

The guard standing next to the turret suddenly collapsed on the ground and the snow around him began turning red.

The guard standing opposite him fell down a moment later. Something was wrong.

The Base Commander put his cup of coffee on the table and pressed a red button underneath his desk.

Immediately, red lights all over the base began to flash and a loud siren broke the silence of the cold, dark night.

Shinra soliders began to flood the area directly outside the base. They could be seen travelling in small groups of three, blasters loaded...ready to fire on anything that looked threatening.

The gates surrounding the base were completely closed and the turrets lit up with white light, as they shone spotlights all over the snowy ground around them.

The increased awareness made the Base Commander feel more comfortable. But he knew he'd have to report what he saw, so as to justify his pressing the alarm button.

Just as he stood up from his chair, the door to his office opened.

He had half expected to see one of the Group Commanders, but instead, a man wearing black stood there. He had long, white hair and his eyes were filled with colored fire...

The Base Commander stood still for a moment. [/i]

Base Commander: You...

???: Hello, Commander...

Base Commander: W-what?! What are you doing here?!

[i]The Base Commander pushed a second button under his desk, which alerted his personal guards. However, they didn't come...[/i]

???: Don't bother with that. Your guards won't be coming to save you...I have made sure of that...

Base Commander: What do you want from me?

???: You don't belong here...

Base Commander: But we had to build the base here...it wasn't my fault, I was ordered to!

???: Hahah, yes...orders. You would follow meaningless orders, wouldn't you?

Base Commander: Please...I don't know what this is about...but please don't hurt me...I'll do whatever you want...

???: You'll do whatever I want?

Base Commander: Yes, of course! Anything!!

[i]The dark man lunged forward and unsheathed his long sword. Before the Base Commander had time to move, the dark figure grabbed him by the collar and buried the sword deep inside him.[/i]

???: What I want, is nothing more than to see your insides, Commander...

[i]Screams of terror and pain filled the night. By the time the soldiers entered the Base Commander's office, it was too late. Half of him was on his desk, the other half was on the floor infront of it. In between the two halves lay the Commander's bloody entrails.

Two of the guards fainted, the others closed and locked the office and immediately called the Shinra Freighter Vessels which were laying in wait in the ocean. They didn't want to stick around any longer -- a full evacuation of the base was ordered...[/i]

[size=1]Hope that's not too graphic lol...I'm trying to set up how truly terrifying this dark man really is. Afterall...he did cause an entire Shinra base to evacuate. ;)[/size]

Craig: I would join you...... but I don't know what the hell your doing......

Moe: Well, I'm not even sure right now......

Craig: I see........ well what the hell. I'll come along, I have no home, and I got nothing better to do. Just one condition....

Moe: And that is??

Craig: That I don't have to use this damn bow......

Sarah: But your an excellent shot!

Craig: Yeah, but it's not my style.

Sabir: So what is your style?

Craig went behind a rock, and came back with a long rod, with a spear head and axe blade on one side. (for FF X players, it's the weapon that lion thing has).

Moe: Heh, cool.......... well lets get moving!

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing shrugged then picked up the wolf and slung him across her shoulders. Moe and Sarah looked at her.[/i]

Sarah: Why?

Sabir: I have a soft spot for furry creatures.

Moe: If it recovers...and eats us...

Sabir: He won't. His name is Sil.

Craig: How do you know?

Sabir: He told me.[/COLOR]

Craig: You sure you can carry that thing?

Sabir: Are you calling me weak?

Craig: No, It's just....... well, that guys pretty big, even Moe or myself would struggle carrying it.

Sabir: I..... can handle it..... *look of struggling*

Craig: Ok..... if your sure.

Craig pulled his Halberd (that the name of the weapon I decribed) out of the ground, flicked it round twice, and stopped, resting it perfectly on his shoulder.

Moe:*scratches head* Well....... he seems pretty good.

Sarah: I wonder if he has any materia.........

Moe: Hey Craig, you got any materia?

Craig: Maybe......... you'll just have to wait and see.......

With that, the gang continued on, Sabir struggling with a nice big wolf that she was carting on her shoulders.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing laughed to herself, then pulled out her cure materia and healed the wolf quickly. Sil leapt up and bounced around the group, licking everybody.[/i]

Moe: Cutie.

Sabir: Yup.

Craig: How are we going to feed it?

Sabir: Sil can hunt for himself.

Sarah: He's so cute! *hugs him*

Sabir: See?

Sil: :D

Moe/Craig: ....girls....[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MajinVegeta [/i]
[B]Hey guys! Seph, is it ok if I join? Thanks [/B][/QUOTE]

sure, just go post your details in the sign up thread and then put yourself into the story somehow....
-------
moe: guys, can we please get moving now? it will be dark soon, if we make our way now we should make it to the chocobo ranch just before nightfall, not far to go

sarah: awww, your no fun

[within an hour, night had set, and the four of them, with the wolf (or whatever it is) stood in front of choco billy's chocobo ranch, some chocobo's were fast asleep in the stable's already, the lights to the house were on, they made their way to the house and knocked on the door, an old man answered the door]

billy: hey, what can I do for ya?

moe: hi, we need a place to stay for the night, and chocobo's for tomorrow

billy: hmmm, your eyes look familiar, you related to cloud by any chance?

[moe nods his head]

billy: good god, your the spitting image of him, apart from your hair that is, it looks more like tifa's hair

moe: yeah, tifa's my mother

billy: woo wee! they actually got hitched, well ain't that cute, made a lovely couple they had, you needed a place to stay ya say? sure, come on in!

moe: thanks

[they all stepped in the house, within minutes they were sitting in the living room, by the fire]

billy: so how are your parents? well I hope?

moe: oh yeah, they're just fine

billy: thats good to hear, now about the chocobos, I'm afraid I can't give you a chocobo right now, your dad took the one's he bred years ago, dunno what he done with them, and the one's in the stable belong to someone else, but tell you what I can do for you....

moe: whats that?

billy: I can give you a materia called chocobo lure

[billy puts his hands in his pocket and takes out a purple materia orb]

billy: I gave one like this to your father years ago, you equip it and go to places where there are chocobo tracks, there are some outside, ya just gotta be patient until a wild chocobo comes and then try to catch it, watch out though, even now they are guarded by monsters

moe: I see, well, a few monsters ain't nothing to worry about

billy: yeah, you guys better go upstairs and get some rest, you got a long journey ahead of you tomorrow....

to be continued....

Craig, who hadn't said a word since they came within one mile of the chocobo ranch, walked straight upstairs as soon as he was given leave. He picked a room, and clicked open the door.

He stepped inside, and rested his halberd against the wall. He took off his shoes, and placed them neatly against his bed. He took off his vest, revealing his muscular body, and he placed his vest neatly on a chair. He then took off his fingerless gloves, and put them on the bed side table.

He then opened the cupboard in his room. There was nthing inside, except a few coat hangers, a rail to put them on, and a mat.

Craig: Perfect....

Craig got the mat from the cupboard, and unrolled it. It was very exquisit and elegantly designed, purple's and green twisted and made almost to look like the unknown force that had stopped the meteor all those years ago. It was beautifully embrioded with golden silk, threaded in a platted pattern all about the mat.

Craig shook the mat, getting rid of all dust particles that although shrouded the mat, did not lessen to it's elegancy. Craig placed it at the foot of his bed. He removed his socks, and threw them on the bed. He did a few stretches, then sat cross legged upon the mat. He placed his arms on his thighs, and closed his eyes.

Craig was meditating, and there he would remain until the others woke the next morning.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing and Sil walked to their room and sat down quietly. Removing her cloak and sabre, Sabirsing fell back on the bed, almost asleep. Sil nudged her side and curled up next to her.[/i]

Sil: *whine*

Sabir: Don't worry...we'll be fine.

Sil: :sleep:

Sabir: Aww....[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i]
[B]Red XIII: Well, we've reached the bottom. Now it's time to investigate.

Chakara: *mutters* damn...

[I] The three warriors walked along the path slowly. Red XIII was in the lead followed by Chakara and Seri. The two didn't know what to expect, from the shadows, from the small openings, from nowhere...

A swift breeze blew along the tunnel, that made Chakara shiver.

A moan...[/I]

Chakara: What was that???

Red XIII: The spirits are restless, but we must press on.

[I] More than ever was Chakara frightened, and he found it impossible to concentrate. Every step took an eternity, but even that seemed too long...

Darkness was unveiling itself over time. Chakara's legs felt like lead weights, and he lost all sense of direction, save for the burning glow of the tails in front of him.[/I]

???: Gyyyahhhhh...

Chakara: Uh...what the hell?

Red XIII: Look out!

To be continued... [/B][/QUOTE]

[I] As Red XIII and Seri jumped out from behind Seri into where the noise was coming from, Chakara, afraid and startled, backed off, and whined. All he could hear was growling, and a ghastly hissing from a distance. Then came a swish, and the sounds of bodies moving, through the shadows. A bite, a louder hiss, and then a bang and a whimper, and one becoming louder, and louder.

"No!!!!"

Another hit, and this time another body went flying across, towards Chakara. It struggled to it's feet, but couldn't.[/I]

Red XIII: Chakara, you must find and save Seri!

Chakara: But how? You're injured, and I'm...I'm

Red XIII: ...afraid? Let your mind guide you, for now is not the time to get butterflies!

Chakara: I...

[I] Another, longer, more painful howl... [/I]

Chakara: Seri?

[I] No answer...[/I]

Chakara: SERI!!!

[I] Chakara worked himself into a rage.

"This all my fault, I should have confronted the...thing when I had my chance. It...it may be too late. Seri may be..."

With that, Chakara howled short, and sharp, and anger burned in his eyes, and the fire in his tail glowed brighter than ever. He ran, ran faster than in any race, and jumped, and soared like an eagle. Then positioning himself, he swooped down at the creature, and stunned it, with his "Crazy dive".

However, as he stepped on the floor, he felt a warm puddle on the floor, and felt a presence near him.

Chakara: You...you monster!!!!

[I]And with that, in his rage, he clawed away at whatever was in his way. He slashed hard, and he slashed low, and he felt the tearing of flesh from muscle. Cries of "Stop!" echoed up and down the darkness, but he heeded them not. He continued in his rage, slashing away, when he felt a sudden pound from his side, and he flew into the wall. He got up, and growled. [/I]

Red XIII: Chakara, stop! Stop now!

Chakara: *returning to normalacy* Why?

Red XIII: Because the creature is dead, Chakara. It is dead.

Chakara: Who killed it, you?

Red XIII: No, you.

Chakara: When?

Red XIII: In your dive.

Chakara: So...who was I fighting?

Seri: *meekly* Me...

Chakara: What?

Red XIII: Not now. He needs attantion, and I cannot give it. We have to give up our...excursion. He will get help on land. We need more hands for this job. Come, we must go.

[I] Picking up Seri, Red XIII bounded off into the distance, with Chakara behind. However, he had mixed feelings for his brother. One of them was:

"I knew I was stronger than my brother"

[I]Unknown to the others Suzuku had already been and got a Chocobo Lure, and was sleeping in one of the rooms...[/I]

Suzuku: :sleep:

---

Sorry, it's just I'm not very good at being the "I work alone" type of person, so I sorta get 5 minute WB whenever I post on this RPG, but don't worry, I plan on joining up with the gang once they both cross paths again or summit like that! :D

[the next morning, the group made thier way to the chocobo tracks outside of the ranch, moe took out his bolt materia out of his sword and inserted the chocobo lure, all they had to do now was wait for a chocobo to come, an hour later a chocobo made its way in front of them, with 2 bird like monsters on both sides of it, with taloned claws and wings]

moe: there's our chocobo, now take out the two monsters while I feed the chocobo the greens I have here with me, it won't run away if its eating

[and with that, everyone went into their necessary formations]

to be continued....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]seph: there's our chocobo, now take out the two monsters while I feed the chocobo the greens I have here with me, it won't run away if its eating
[/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]*holds hand up* Question: When did Sephiroth come into the story? I thought he was the bad guy. Even though he is a looker...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]*holds hand up* Question: When did Sephiroth come into the story? I thought he was the bad guy. Even though he is a looker...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Erm, I think that Seph has mistaken his character...I think he's thinking of FF: Online Another World (which by the way, I've posted on finally...)[/size]

Bugenhagen: Oh, his injuries are quite bad. *to Seri* You'll be out for a long time...

Seri: What?

Red XIII: We must decide a course of action for the caverns.

Bugenhagen: Yes, but we currently have not the resources to go down there now, what with only Chakara fit and able, and he is too young, Hoohoohoo

Red XIII:?

Bugenhagen: Yes, Nanaki, you are not invincible. You were injured by whatever you encountered. You must rest.

Red XIII: But...

Bugenhagen: Hold your peace! I only look out for your best interests. A bruised pride is nothing to a bruised body. You are too unfit. You must stay...

Red XIII: Very well. Chakara?

Chakara: *had been listening from a distance, still embarrased from his earlier attack* Yes..?

Red XIII: You must be our strongest, for now. But here, in Cosmo Canyon, you are no good. You are too weak to fight off the demons in the caves, so you must leave...

Chakara: *startled* What?

Red XIII: Now, I have friends who maybe able to help. They live in Kalm, on the main continent...

Chakara: No, I don't wanna go. I can't take care of myself.

Red XIII: Rubbish! You proved some worth in the caverns. Anyway, think of it as running an errand.

Chakara: *sighs* What do I have to do?

Red XIII: That's the spirit. Now, you will set off to Costa Del Sol...

Chakara: WHAT?

Red XIII: ...by buggy. We retained the one Dio gave my group 30 years ago. However, as you cannot drive, you will have two of the villagers come with you. However, if attacked, you will have to fight the monsters...alone.

Chakara: ...seriously.

Red XIII: Deadly serious. You will have to board the ship in Costa Del Sol to Junon, and then you will be taken to the Mithril Caves. After that, you will have to journey alone, as the buggy cannot go through the caves. Avoid the Midgar Zolom. Take a break at the Chocobo Ranch, and then make your way to Kalm, and search for a Cloud and Tifa. Understood?

Chakara: *unsurely* ...yeah...

Red XIII: Don't worry, the villagers will remember if you don't. Here is some food, *gives him dried food*, and I have a surprise...

Chakara: What, what? What is it?

Red XIII: Here is some fire, ice and lightning materia, with the basic spells, straight from the huge materia.

Chakara: These are really weak, though...

Red XIII: You have to crawl before you can walk, Chakara. Just put it in you diamond pin, like that and you can use it. As you grow, it will grow too...

[I] With everything ready to go, Chakara stepped into the buggy, cleaned of all it's dirt and dust. He met the two drivers, and felt ready for anything, though he didn't know what that "Anything" was.

As they departed, he looked into the warm sunset, and looking at the PHS given to him, he remembered Nanaki's final words: "Good luck, my son!" [/I]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[size=1]Erm, I think that Seph has mistaken his character...I think he's thinking of FF: Online Another World (which by the way, I've posted on finally...)[/size] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]LOL, just asking. I can't help but poke fun at him when the oppertunity arrises. :D[/COLOR]

ooc: ah, sorry about that, its just I always use sephiroth as my character in almost every rpg I'm in, lol
--------
[minutes passed, and the 2 monsters were killed, moe was petting the chocobo, who was still busy eating the greens he fed it]

moe: thats just one chocobo, were going to need another three, better get back to work then....

to be continued....

OOC: My past posts just got negated :flaming:
~~~~

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole and Billy managed to make it back to the ranch in no time, already finding out the way back...they skipped midgar city and awaited their father, Father Chocobo...Billy tended to some guests while Chole and his mother cared for their chocobos.[/i]

Ma: Do you think your father's going to be alright?

Chole: Yup...

Ma: You seem confident...

[i]Chole starts to groom his chocobo and she lowered her head to rub against Chole.[/i]

Ma: Aw...that's cute, she loves you! :D

Chole: :blush: Aww...don't say that!

Ma: Oh, it looks like we have a new batch to take care of..

[i]New Chocobos start to run into the fields outside their farm and gather.[/i]

Chole: *sigh* They're so nice once the're fed and petted. I wonder who caught them.

Ma: Probably one of our guests who stayed the night.

Chole: Oh? I guess I missed them...

Ma: They'll probably be back...

[i]Ma picked up Chole and thew him on the stacks of hay.[/i]

Chole: What the?!

Ma: I'm just playing around...can't work all day without having my fun.

Chole: :rolleyes: *gets up and dusts himself off*[/COLOR]

[i]Satoru Shinra sat down infront of the giant TV screen in his apartment (which was located about a block from Shinra's offices).

He was watching the Midgar News. He didn't expect anything unusual, but the report which came on surprised him beyond belief...[/i]

[b]"Reports are sketchy at this point, but our sources indicate that some 1600 Shinra Field Officers were killed in a massacre at the Shinra Icicle Base. Luckily, the rest of the officers on the base were able to evacuate, but the Base Commander was found dead in his office. Reports say that his body was horribly mutilated...[/b]

[i]Satoru Shinra stood up and immediately began to get dressed. It was late at night, but why hadn't he been informed?

He called his limo driver and made sure that his personal bodyguard were prepared to accompany him to the Shinra HQ in Central Midgar...[/i]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole and Ma looked on as they watched the T.V. broadcasting the news story inside their house.[/i]

Ma: Wow...did they install new satellites so we can watch?

Chole: I don't know...I never really got a chance to chekc out Midgar...

Ma: That's a shame...now you're the only one in this family who hasn't seen the city lights.

Chole: Wait...even you went too?

Ma: Yeah...me and your father...

Chole: *sinks in chair* Oh...

Ma: Haha...*looks out the window*

Chole: What is it?

Ma: It's been a while since those Chocobos have been in the out fences running around. Usually, someone claims them within a few hours. Or else we let them go.

Chole: What if they're beginners...

Ma: That's why I'm waiting out...tell you what...you don't have to do your chores if you tend to the chocobos and greet their new owners.

[i]Before Ma finished her sentence, Chole was already out the door and feeding each of the new chocobo's that rolled in...3 in all. After feeding and petting them, Chole sat around the wooden fence singing songs and looking out for new people.[/i][/COLOR]