OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy 7-The Return

Sephiroth

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by steven [/i]
[B]somting happend to my post I put up it just disapered what is hapening?
--------------------
After hearing part of the conversation from out side Moe's room Steven walked away.

Steven:I had a bad feeling about what was going on and I was right.It looks like it was sephiroth who killed all those solders.I will have to train even harder so I can even stand a chance against that guy.Well since we are leaving in a hour I should get reddy for the long trip ahead. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]You were booted from the RPG due to poor posting quality/incoherance. Didn't you see the edit on the other page? :rolleyes: [/color]

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=royalblue]You were booted from the RPG due to poor posting quality/incoherance. Didn't you see the edit on the other page? :rolleyes: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]I have been using hotmail spell check so don't give that fing excuse

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by steven [/i]
[B]I have been using hotmail spell check so don't give that fing excuse [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Well it ain't working apparently. lol

It's not just spelling, it's general grammar. Plus, your posts don't really seem to fit in with the beginning of the story...you kind of entered halfway and it doesn't make any sense.

[/color]

OOC: That aint' workin' either...time for some of us to meet up...

~~~~~~~~

[i]Chole walked around the lower section of Junon town before finally getting the guts to ask the shinra soldier by the elevator.[/i]

Chole: I need to get through.

Soldier: Sorry sir...I can't let anyone pass...

Chole: Then how do traders from the east trade?!

Soldier: Sorry...no exceptions...

Chole: BUt...

Soldier: Sorry, no exceptions...

Chole: Grr...:flaming:

[i]Chole walked away from the guard and took a spot in the local tavern, with Ky outside...[/i]

It was still early morning, The sun hadn't come up yet. A cool breeze blew around the Fort, ruffling Andrew's hair as he sat on top of the mountain a little ways from the reacter. He looked up at the new Condor, It glowed with a fiery red flame, warming the area around it. Andrew sat there staring out towards the sea in the direction of Junon. His eyes slowly closed, and then snapped open quickly as he heard a whisper from behind him. He instantly flipped around looking at........nothing! He looked around more surprised when ge saw a little old man sitting on top of the reacter.

Old Man: Greetings, Andrew of Nibelium!

Andrew: Wha.....? How do you know my name? and how do you know I'm from Nibelium?

Old Man: This and more you will find when your journey is complete.

With that the old man disappeared and left Andrew standing shocked and in disbelief. What had only seemed like minutes, had infact been an hour or more. The sun was now quite high in the sky and when Andrew looked at his watch it was just about 5 past 10. He quickly jumped back down into the fort and began collecting what little things he had with him. He then waited outside for the others to come.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegeta'sSon [/i]
[B]WTF happened to my post????

:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]You didn't sign up for this RPG...you are entering too late. Therefore, you can't be included. Sorry.

You'll have to either start a new RPG or sign up to a new one. :)[/size]

[color=indigo][I]Drake continues to ride, and he finally reaches the gates of Midgar.[/I]

Drake: Finally! ...Well, I guess it's time for you to head back home...

Chocobo: Wark...

Drake: Here the last of my greens, so you won't be hungry on the way back

[I]Drake gives his last two packages of greens to the Chocobo, and then sends it on it way, back to the Chocobo Ranch.

Drake steps up to the door in the gate, and takes out his key ring. Selecting a key, he inserts it into the keyhole and turns, and the doors slide open. He steps inside, into the Sector 3 slums. Although not as bad as in the past, the slums are still not a very friendly place. He walks down a row of old abandoned houses, and turns a corner.

Walking up to one of the older houses, he selects another key from his key ring and inserts it into the lock on the door. A groaning, squeaking noise comes from the lock as the key is turned. He opens the door, and steps in, ready for what he knew would come as soon as he stepped inside.

An arm shot out towards Drake from the side, a knife in its hand, heading for his throat. Drake ducks, and sweeps his legs out to the side, tripping the person hiding in the shadows. He extends his arms out and catches the person as she falls.[/I]

Drake: Thanks for the warm welcome, Claire.

[I]Drake grins at her.[/I]

Claire: You know, I've still got the knife...

[I]Claire grins back, and Drake puts her down on her feet. Claire is a tall, strong woman, with short, dark brown hair. She's tough, even though she doesn't look it.[/I]

Claire: What brings you back here, eh? Looking for work?

Drake: Not exactly... I need a favor.

Claire: I should've expected as much... I always seem to be saving your butt from something or other.

Drake: Yeah, but I've done the same for you, probably just as many times.

Claire: Maybe so, but don't forget that time up in the mountains near Wutai...

Drake: ............ I'd like to forget that, if it's possible...

[I]Drake frowns for a second, and looks away, like he's remembering something long ago, that he doesn't wan to remember. Something that went wrong, and something that was very bad.[/I]

Claire: Anyway, you seem to want something?

[I]Drake recovers, and focuses back on the matter at hand, dismissing the memory.[/I]

Drake: Yes, a chopper. I need to get back to Junon.

Claire: Sounds serious... Why in such a hurry? You on a job?

Drake: No, but I have some... other... business, to deal with...

Claire: You always seem to be busy with "other" business, don't you? Besides, I have a job that you might be interested in.

Drake: Yeah, like what?

Claire: Apparently, the president of Shinra was sent to Corel Prison--

Drake: Well, so much for that "other" business... Damn Shinra, can't count on them, and I knew it...

Claire: Something going on with Shinra, I take it?

Drake: Never mind, go on...

Claire: Anyway, he seems to have escaped, along with another one of the inmates.

Drake: Let me guess, they're looking for someone that'll go find him?

Claire: Exactly. You'd be perfect, and you'd get a free ride to Junon.

Drake: Why Junon?

Claire: Because that's the best place to start looking. There's an airport, and a seaport, and don't you have a plane there?

Drake: I [i]had[/i] a plane there...

Claire: You wrecked it, didn't you...

Drake: Some bugger came at from behind in the air, caught he off guard. I got him before I went down, though.

Claire: Interesting... I wonder if he was working for someone, of if he was just a psycho?

Drake: I'd like to find out, but I guess I don't have time right now...

Claire: You're going to take the job, then?

Drake: How much does it pay?

Claire: 250,000 Gil.

Drake: Damn, I'll take it! Shinra must be desperate.

Claire: Yes, they are. I guess you haven't kept up with the news lately, then?

Drake: You don't hear that much on the trip from the Chocobo Ranch to Midgar... So when am I leaving?

Claire: Tomorrow, if possible. I guess you can stay here tonight, if you want. Your room is the same as you left it, except a lot dustier.

Drake: Yeah, I think I will stay here. Running a bit low on Gil. By the way, do I get a little extra to help cover expenses?

Claire: Yes, a little. 2,000 Gil.

Drake: Well, it's better than nothing. I'll probably have to dip into my "funds" but it will be worth it.

Drake: In other words, you're going to mooch off someone?

Drake: I like my way of saying better... And besides, I'll be able to pay them back, and then some, when I finish this job.

Claire: Whatever... I guess you can go out on the town today, if you want. You'll leave at 10:00 AM tomorrow.

Drake: How about I just go up to my room, and crash? I've only had a few hours of sleep for the last two days...

Claire: Sure, you know where it is. I'll be around.

[I]Drake walks up the stairs and down the hall, and goes into the third door on the left. He glances around them room, recalling old memories about the time he spent in this room. Back when the old group was together, and he was just starting out. He had thought that coming to Midgar would be a big step up... But that didn't exactly turn out to be true.

He put his stuff at the foot of the bed, and then fell onto it. He was so tired that he didn't care how dusty the sheets were, he just wanted to sleep.[/I][/color]

[i]Early that morning, Satoru and Denki got out of bed and dressed in their Shinra Guard uniforms. Satoru checked his watch; it was 6:10am when the pair exited the Inn.

They began walking along the the street infront of the Inn, which led directly to City Square in the middle of Junon.

There were various posters hanging against lamp posts and on buildings. Each poster had a photograph of a Shinra soldier doing something foolish; one poster showed three soldiers drinking beer and laughing, while another poster displayed a single Shinra soldier juggling. The advertising was for the annual Junon Festival, a festival which included a parade of Shinra soldiers through City Square, as well as various other activities and shows.[/i]

Satoru: Ah yes, this will be the perfect way to get to Midgar.

Denki: Wha?

Satoru: We'll just join the march later this evening...it starts at about 7pm Junon time. We'll particpate in the march...and when all the soldiers spread out, we will climb aboard one of the local Soldier Transport Vehicles.

Denki: Oh. Won't they know that we don't belong there?

Satoru: We'll just say we were fixing something...

Denki: Ok.

Satoru: Okay...well, we have a lot of time to kill. We had best stay out of the main streets just incase...

[COLOR=royalblue]LOL, all this banter, and I've only been gone for two days......Now for some plot exposition.......
~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen][i]Sabirsing stood up and pressed the crystal to her chest.........there was a slight mettalic sound, and it disapeared completely. She touched a hand to Moe's forhead and closed her eyes.......[/i]

Moe: Wha.......ugh.....

[i]He collapsed onto the bed, fast asleep. Sabirsing looked at him sorrowfully, and looked down at Sil, who had joined her silently. He looked up at her and sniffed Moe intently, gathering scent messages.[/i]

Sil: Why bother? He has potential, but he's so young...

Sabir: We need him alive, and he's exhausted. He only thinks he's ready to leave.

Sil: Does he even know why you're doing this?

Sabir: He will..........in due time.......first I need to get to the Far Northland..........

Sil: So you're abandoning the group?

Sabir: Only for awhile......and it won't be too long....[/COLOR]

[color=seagreen][size=1]There's a lot in this post that isn't explained, but my character is kind of mysterious, right? He will be after you read this post, anyway.
I'm currently writing up the story of the "job" that's talked about in this post, and I've got the first chapter done. I didn't want to post it up yet, because I might not be able to write more in it for a bit, and the first chapter doesn't really tell anything about the "job." Hopefully I'll be able to finish it soon. It's pretty good so far, I think.[/size][/color]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[color=indigo][I]Drake woke up at 9:00 AM, and he stood up, stretching. He yawned, and then looked out the small window in his room.

[i]His[/i] room... Almost everything in the room belonged to Drake, though he had forgotten most of it. He looked around, noticing things from the past, now coated in a layer of dust that was so think you could hardly tell what some of the stuff was. Ho looked around some more, and noticed a small knife in its sheath, near the bedside.[/I]

Drake: Just as paranoid then, as I am now... Heheheh...

Claire: Being paranoid kept you alive...

Drake: Huh?

[I]Silently, Claire had opened the door, and now stood in the doorway.

Drake turns, and looks at her.[/I]

Drake: I left in a hurry, didn't I? Didn't even take my knife...

[I]He picks up the knife, and unsheathes it. The blade is still as sharp as the day he left it. He twirls it idly in his fingers, remembering all the times that it saved him from injury, or worse.

Suddenly, he looks up, as if waking from a dream.[/I]

Drake: There's no time for this now. I have to leave soon.

Claire: Yes, you do. Here's the 2,000 Gil.

[I]She hands Drake the money.[/I]

Drake: Shinra is going straight through you now?

Claire: Yeah, they actually called me and asked if I could find someone... I guess I'll have to change my number.

Drake: Yeah, I never much trusted them... Is there anything to eat before I get going?

Claire: Sure, downstairs in the kitchen. You know where the stuff is.

Drake: ...I do, don't I?

[I]Drake walks down the stairs and into the kitchen.[/I]

Claire: It was too much for him, too soon... He came here too young... I'm surprised he even made it...

[I]She shakes her head, and walks off to one of the rooms...

Down in the kitchen, Drake is frying up some bacon. It finishes frying, and he sits down at the old table and eats, while thinking.[/I]

Drake: (thinking) I'm only 19, and I've seen some of the worst things in the world today... Why the [censored] did I leave Rocket Town in the first place?! To seek a fortune? Adventure? ............ I'm not even sure, anymore...

[I]Claire walks down the stairs, and sees him sitting in thought, the bacon totally forgotten.[/I]

Claire: Was it too much, coming back here? It's never easy, after something like that... Heck, not even all of the team survived... I'm surprised you did, actually. You were only about 15, at the time. You were one of the best, even if you were young.

Drake: Yes, I suppose I am handling it pretty well... But I can't forget it... It's always there...

Claire: You're not ever going to forget it... Neither am I, or the rest of the team... We had to do it, though... [i]You[/i] had to do it, too.

Drake: Yes, we had to do it... But I didn't--

Claire: Yes, you did... Even if it did mean losing a couple people... It had to be done, and you happened to be the one that had to do it... It's not your fault.

Drake: No, they didn't have to die...... I... I made a mistake... I didn't have enough experience...

Claire: No, you didn't... But that doesn't mean anyone else could have done better.

[I]Drake leans forward onto the table and, maybe by chance or something else, his Lv 1 Lightning Materia falls out of the handle of his rocket launcher. It rolls across the floor, until Claire picks it up.[/I]

Claire: Level 1... You still won't let it go... It's not your fault, damnit...

Drake: I just can't forget what I did...

Claire: Look, someone had to use it...

[I]A silence falls over the room... Nothing is said for a while, until Drake finally breaks the silence.[/I]

Drake: I need to go... Should I just go to Shinra HQ. then?

Claire: Yes, they'll take you to Junon in a chopper.

Drake: I guess I'll be going then...

[I]He walks upstairs into his room, and gathers up his stuff. He walks back downstairs, and Claire hands him his Materia back. Drake takes it, and notices that she gave him something else, too. He opens his hand, and looks at the red Materia alongside his green one.[/I]

Drake: No... I can't take it... You know I can't even use it!

Claire: It'll be good for you, trust me... Even if you can't use it yet. You need deal with it, and it [i]does[/i] belong to you...

Drake: No it doesn't... It belongs to you. You were the leader, and you're the one that they gave it too.

Claire: It belongs to you now. It doesn't matter who they gave it too, you're the one that used it... And saved my life.

Drake: But--

Claire: That was unavoidable. It wouldn't have mattered if someone else had used it...

Drake: Okay, I'll............ I'll take it.

[I]He closed his hand on the two Materia orbs, and then put them in his small Materia pouch. He turns and walks out the door. Just as he's about to turn the corner, Claire calls back to him.[/I]

Claire: Don't forget!

[I]He turns around again, to face her.[/I]

Claire: Don't forget, I'm always here, if you need someone to talk to. I've been through this too, and I know what I'm talking about. Don't be afraid to talk to me.

Drake: Okay... thank you...

[I]He smiles weakly, and then turns around the corner.[/I][/color]

Andrew stood out at the front of the Fort. The wind still ruffling his spikey hair. He looked towards the east and saw the caves that he had navigated the day previous. Then he turned his attention west to the direction of Junon. He could just about see the tops of the large port town, but it was a misty morning and it wasn't very clear. He then looked up at the magnificent bright light atop the Reacter. The Condor flapped it's wings twice causeing a short wind all round. Andrew took out his Gunblade and a cloth and began to clean it slowly. He just came to the top of the blade when a sharp pain began shooting through his temple. He dropped the blade and cloth immediatly before falling to his knees cluthing his skull.

Andrew: AGGGHHHHHHHHHH! MY HEAD!!!!!!!

He dropped flat out and lay uncouncious for a minute or two and then got back to his feet. His eyes had turned from their usual brown to a solid black. He had a cold glance on his face as he held out his open hand. His blade instanly flew back to his hand and he sheathed it.

Andrew: *thinking* Yes my master, I will do that........ Whatever you say master. It will be done in 3 days master.

After that Andrew just sat on a rock with the cold glance in his eyes awaiting the others.

[a few hours passed and moe woke up, he looked around to see sabir, but she was nowhere to be seen, sarah walked into the room a few moments later]

moe: where's sabir?

sarah: I don't know, I haven't seen her since yesterday, why?

moe: ugh, no reason, get the gang together, were leaving now

to be continued....

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing shouldered her pack and took off racing quickly with her long loping stride.....Sil followed by her side, head raised, tail waving like a banner.....

In five hours they had covered 25 miles and still going strong.......soon, they reached the borders of the Far Northlands and slipped past the sentries....[/i]

Sil: Is it safe?

Sabir: They would be killed if they had tried to attack the daughter of a queen.

Sil: ......right.....

[i]Moving quickly, Sabirsing walked through the gates of Thelenyali, the capital city, and walked forward....looking neither to the left or to the right...ignoring the stares of the civillians...[/i][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing shouldered her pack and took off racing quickly with her long loping stride.....Sil followed by her side, head raised, tail waving like a banner.....

In five hours they had covered 25 miles and still going strong.......soon, they reached the borders of the Far Northlands and slipped past the sentries....[/i]

Sil: Is it safe?

Sabir: They would be killed if they had tried to attack the daughter of a queen.

Sil: ......right.....

[i]Moving quickly, Sabirsing walked through the gates of Thelenyali, the capital city, and walked forward....looking neither to the left or to the right...ignoring the stares of the civillians...[/i][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Uhh, Raiha...does that have [i]anything[/i] to do with either the plot in question or Final Fantasy VII?

Just wondering...[/size]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole and Ky walked around the bottom portion of Junon town, kicking the dust and mumbling...profanities[/i]

Chole: Stupid Shin-Ra, won't let me go upstairs and get some supplies for Ma!...Fu....

Ky: Wark!

Chole: Sorry...*sigh...*

[i]They looked up at the upper plating and heard the music starting to play.[/i]

Ky/Chole: Awww!!! :demon:

[i]They ran to the shin-ra soldier...[/i]

Chole: Let us up!

Ky: Wark!!! :flaming:

Soldier: No exceptions...

Chole: Grrr:flaming: GRRRR!!!! :flaming:

[i]Chole reached into his pocket...[/i]

Soldier: What do you have there!!! *puts up his rifle and arms it*

Chole: Here!!! *takes out hand*

Soldier: Uhhhh :nervous:

[i]He thought he was done for, Chole had pulled out his gun and shot him up...but he survived. He slowly opened his eyes to see Chole holding 15 Gil in his hand...all shiny...[/i]

Soldier: Ooo...

Chole: Only if you let me and Ky up there!

Soldier: *jumping* Okay, okay...

Ky: (Darn, they do get paid really low to be accepting 15 Gil...we just found that in the lagoon...)

Chole: Yes!!!

[i]The soldier let them through and they were on their way up via elevator, the music and sounds of people getting louder and louder...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]You will see......................it's a bit of me going off by myself to get some personal things complete. I'm like this in about 95% of my RPGs. Don't sweat it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen][i]Sabirsing and Sil crossed a courtyard and came into a large quiet palace.....everything seemed to be still, waiting for something to touch it. She entered the doors to the throne room and walked up the icy marble steps. There she prostrated herself before the silent statue of her ancestor. A faintly crystaline voice echoed through the hall.[/i]

???: Who is the noble patroness?

Sabir: Princess Sabirsing Sevenstar, Last of the Sevenstar line. This is Silvric, my companion.

???: State your buisness.

Sabir: I seek guidance for my future. Sephiroth is awake.

???: Do you have proof?

Sabir: Yes...

[i]Drawing the Chaos Crystal from her chest she held it before the statue....[/i][/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=royalblue]You will see......................it's a bit of me going off by myself to get some personal things complete. I'm like this in about 95% of my RPGs. Don't sweat it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Yeah but, the places you are stating...are not in FFVII, they're not on the world map.

So therefore it becomes a bit confusing when it comes to exactly what your character is doing/where they are going.[/size]

[COLOR=royalblue]Let's just say my character is "off the map." It makes my life less complicated, as I have never actually played FF7 anyways.......
~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen][i]A sound like a sharp intake of breath filled the room and Sabirsing flinched. She could just visualize her blood spilled on the ground......[/i]

???: I believe you.

Sabir: What is to be done?

???: We shall converse among ourselves..........you and Silvric will wait.

Sabir: Of course.[/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=royalblue]Let's just say my character is "off the map." It makes my life less complicated, as I have never actually played FF7 anyways.......
~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Off the map? So, on another planet? lol

Sorry, but it doesn't work. You [i]must[/i] be on the map somewhere...otherwise the rest of us won't necessarily understand what's going on or how your story relates to the rest of the plot.

I don't mean to be rude, but maybe you shouldn't have joined this RPG if you don't know of FFVII...I'm only saying that because I'm sure you can appreciate that everyone else is kind of working into the overall FFVII world.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[size=1]I don't mean to be rude, but maybe you shouldn't have joined this RPG if you don't know of FFVII...I'm only saying that because I'm sure you can appreciate that everyone else is kind of working into the overall FFVII world.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]*kicks the wall* Spoilsport. No creative thinking.......no room for people who want to think outside the box.....[/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=royalblue]*kicks the wall* Spoilsport. No creative thinking.......no room for people who want to think outside the box.....[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]You can think outside the box as much as you like, it's something I encourage. :)

I'm just saying that you should try to keep to the story and at least try to stay within the context of the setting etc...

That's all. :)

For those of us who are FFVII fans, I'm sure you can understand.

Anyway, on with the RPG...[/size]

[COLOR=royalblue]:rolleyes: Obviously, somebody doesn't realize my hidden genius.......Pah, yeah right.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen][i]Several hours passed, and Sabirsing and Silveric were unmoving, silent, waiting........Finally, the voices spoke again.[/i]

???: Go back to this Moe Strife....guard him from further mental intrusion. Sephiroth is strong, and put together now, your group can not defeat him.

Sabir: Is that all?

???: That is all. Now go. And take your sword with you.

Sabir: Thank you.

[i]The voices fadded to nothing and Sabirsing stood up silently, drawing her blade around her belt and motioning to Sil. The two exited the city and left the borders of the Far Northlands.....they headed back to Moe and the others.....[/i]

Sil: That was useless.

Sabir: Don't say that too loud...[/COLOR]

I agree with James on this one Rai! and I also think, Where the hell have you been not to play FFVII? This is one of the greatest games in exsistence! anyway...
---------------------------------------------
Andrew continued his cold glance out into the north. He could just about see the tops of the icy northen cave. He heard the others coming down the rope behind him. He got up and his face returned to normal. He stood, arms crossed and foot tapping impatiently.

Andrew: What took you guys so long?

There was no reply. He continued to wait for an answer but nobody answered.

Andrew: God dammit!

He walked over towards the rope and he saw Moe drop down. Quickly after Craig dropped down and then Sarah. He waited for them to approach and then just as they got near they disappeared. He looked around surprised. Suddenly the old man appeared again.

Old man: Why do you let them push you around?

Andrew: What the hell are you talking about?

Old Man: Answer my question.

Suddenly the man disappeared and Andrew was being shaken by Moe.

Moe: Wake up!

Andrew: Wha.....?

[COLOR=firebrick]For starters, I might need a Playstation............ But my parents are conservative anal retensive Republicans, so you can't expect them to actually let me buy one.....
~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen][i]Sabirsing and Sil came up behind Moe and the others silently.........then she snuck up quietly, then shoved him from behind.[/i]

Moe: AGH!

Sabir: BOO!

Sarah/Sil: :haha:

Craig: Where were you?

Sabir: Never you mind.

Moe: Does this have to do with....

Sabir: Yes. But that's not important right now. Let's just get going.

Sil: *shrug* Woof.[/COLOR]