RicoTranzrig Posted September 6, 2001 Author Posted September 6, 2001 Trell: I dunno, i'm no good at abduction theories... Raynor: I'll check this out later on... [i]Charlie comes walking out into the balcony with a red face.[/i] Trell: Hehe, what happened? Charlie: Umm...Artoni... Raynor: Oh...LOL...we gotta celebrate Artoni's B-day for real later on. Trell: Yeah...so Charlie, what's up? Charlie: Raynor, sorry but could you leave us to talk in private? Raynor: Oo...okay...*Walks back inside infirmary* Trell: What is it?....
Turkey Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 T-What is it? CF-Have you noticed that Flash always finds us no matter where we are? T-Yeah. CF-Well, I have a theory: He can sense our energy, thus making it very easy for him to find us. T-Hmmm... CF-I found a liquid that can disguise our energy. T-We could try that! Where is it? CF-On Safiro......
Raiha Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Valik: *wakes up suddenly* *stomach starts hurting again* Oww...you're talking to me again, I just don't understand why it has to hurt. Trell: Valik, are you okay? Valik: Not really. It's restless just like you said. Artoni: Hey Valik, how are you? Valik: Aside from a burning pain in my abdomen, and the fact that we could all die at any minute, I'm doing okay. Artoni: I've gotta question for you. Valik: Shoot. Artoni: I think Charlie likes me, but, er, how do I react? Valik: To tell you the truth, I'm not sure. Just play it cool. Artoni: Thanks. Valik: Sure. Any time.[/COLOR]
Warlock Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [I]Warlock sits in the corner of the infirmiary, putting in new clips into his gun.[/I] Warlock: "Well, I'll probably won't need them against Flash, but still..." [I]Warlock gets back up, and slowly walks over to Valik, to see how she's going...[/I]
Turkey Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 T-Safiro? What's that place? CF-An underground city where the crystal is. It's about a week from here, on car. T-Hmmm... And we are at risk of a Flash attack all that time? CF-*nods* T-Let's make some planning later. Once we are rested. CF-Good idea:sleep: T-:confused: (How can he sleep standing up?)
Raiha Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Valik: Hey Warlock. Warlock: How are you? Is the baby okay? Valik: I'm not so great, and the baby wants to be born in a few hours. So I'm not exactly at my best right now. *double's up in pain* Warlock: I'll go get Trell. Valik: *gasp* Hurry...[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted September 7, 2001 Author Posted September 7, 2001 [i]Trell walks out of the room to be confronted by Raynor[/i] Raynor: You gotta go see your wife, er...Valik. Trell: Heh... [i]They leave Charlie sleeping standing up and run to the infirmary. Valik is shouting and sweating heavliy[/i] Valik: Grr, I can't take this! Trell: I'm here *Holds her hand, she squeezes hard* Gahyao.... Valik: You better not leave my side! Trell: I wouldn't miss this moment. [i]The rest of the HybridVigor team walks into the room...Sage, Outlaw, Cloud, Artoni, Charlie, Raynor, Trish, Stripper.[/i] Valik: NO, only Trell and me! Get out! [i]:eek: The team runs out of the infirmary while Trell locks the door...and stands by Valik... waiting.[/i]
Raiha Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 Valik: *gasp* Oww.... Trell: Can I get you anything? Valik: Ice. And lots of it. Trell: Okay. Valik: *cruches down on the ice* I woulnd't be suprised if it comes in the next 10 minues. Trell: Just hang on. Valik: I'm trying. *sweats profusley*
Warlock Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [I]The group waits nervously outside. Raynor stands by the door, and hears faint sounds coming from inside.[/I] Raynor: "Sounds like this is it. Now all we can do is wait..."
RicoTranzrig Posted September 7, 2001 Author Posted September 7, 2001 [i]Outside[/i] Artoni: Whoa, she was really fired up back there... Charlie: Wait a minute! If the child is born now...then It'll have the same B-day as you Artoni! Artoni: It looks like you couldn't forget...*looks at male stripper* Charlie::D *Slap to the face* Oi... Artoni: It's okay... Raynor: I can't believe it's finally happening... Outlaw: How long have they been in there? Cloud: About 30 minutes now... Artoni: It's a wonder huh... Charlie: What is? Artoni: Them two...Valik and Trell...even though they got seperated for a long time, they were able to eventually come back together again not only once, but twice... Outlaw: *Pops open a box of soda and shares with everyone* Yeah...Cheers! All: Cheers! *Cans click together*
Outlaw Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 *Everyone enjoys their beverages outside. Outlaw slowly make his way over to Trish, who is sitting on a couch.* Outlaw - Can we talk? Trish - Sure. Outlaw - I mean privatly. Trish - Oh, ya, silly me:blush: . *Outlaw and Trish walk outside.* Outlaw - So, whats going on between us. I mean, are you just here for protection, or........is there......something more.*Inches towards Trish.* Trish - Outlaw, you know why we broke up. Outlaw - But I don't care about that anymore. I just want....to be with you. Trish - I know, and I want to be with you but, *turns away from Outlaw* I don't know. Thinking every day you might not come back, I just can't live like that. *Trish runs off and leaves Outlaw alone.* Outlaw - Damnit. *Outlaw heads back inside.*
RicoTranzrig Posted September 8, 2001 Author Posted September 8, 2001 [I]Charlie and Artoni walk out to the balcony to talk.[/I] Charlie: Happy Birthday Artoni... Artoni: You're strangley hyped up about my B-Day...you even sent that funny male stripper. Charlie: Well....:D I uh...sorta like you. Artoni: Hmm, I kinda knew that already for a while...instinct. Charlie: Oh... [i]They stand in silence for a couple minutes[/i] Artoni: I dunno...getting involved with each other...I don't think I can handle it. Charlie: Since we've been in this team together for so long and we're probably gonna stay together as a team, it's cool. Artoni: But see, what if something big comes up, then you'll get distracted. I just don't know right now what to think. Charlie: mmm...:( Artoni: Don't worry, I'll still be your friend always. I need to think about this right now. [i]Artoni smacks Charlie on the back lightly, smiles and walks back inside to her room.[/i] Charlie: Man, that was tough...
Outlaw Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 *Outlaw walks out to the balcony carrying 2 beers.* Outlaw - Women troubles? Charlie - Yep. You? Outlaw - Yep. Wanna beer? Charlie - Sure. *Outlaw hands Charlie a beer. Than opens up one for himself.* Outlaw - I just don't get em. Always thinking about the future and junk. Charlie - Ya, I just say start whereever and see how things play from there. Thats the fun of life right? Outlaw - Exactly. Charlie - Anyways, heres to the life of a batchlor. Outlaw - Amen. *Ding*
RicoTranzrig Posted September 8, 2001 Author Posted September 8, 2001 Valik: [i]Screms in pain[/i] When will this baby come out~!? Trell: Just a few more minutes! Valik: LOL! I can't take this! Trell: (She's laughing? This is crazy...) Valik: Why did this kid have to be so stubborn? Trell: Maybe cause it has stubborn parents. Heh. Valik: I'm going insane! I need something, Please!:( Siren: *Jumps onto balcony and walks inside infirmary* What are you two doing? You're not supposed to lock all of us out. Valik: Can you see what we're doing!? Trell: *Pulls Siren off to the side* She's having it rough *Hears screams* Siren: I think I can do something about that...*Goes to a nearby cabinet and pulls out a long syringe with a needle. Valik::eek: *Stick* Oh...much better... Trell: Thanks umm... Siren: Siren *Shakes hands* Trell: Nice to meet you, Siren. Valik: How much longer.... Trell: *Checks control panel* Your body is almost starting its contractions. Siren: Congratulations you two. Valik: Trell...don't leave me... Trell: I'll never leave you *Stays by her side and holds her hand*
Raquel Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 siren:i'll go and dispose of this*holds up the needle*see ya!! [I]valts over the balcony and walks away...[/I]
RicoTranzrig Posted September 9, 2001 Author Posted September 9, 2001 [i]Trell and Valik stay close to each other in a moment of silence before the final moments.[/i] Trell: Our child is almost going to be born...:angel: Valik: *Looks at Trell, then her stomach* I can't believe it's finally happening. I'm not ready for this. Trell: Neither am I...thought it would be a couple more months but I guess we'll have to adapt. Valik: Please don't leave me if things go wrong...:( Trell: I won't ever leave your side...I Love You. [i]The final contractions start and Trell prepares to receive the baby in his arms...[/i]
Turkey Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Trell's screams reached Charlie and Outlaw. CF-Looks like the baby's coming. O-Yep. CF-Wanna make some fireworks to celebrate? O-How? CF-With these beer bottles. We just need to fill them with *takes a bag of black powder from his pocket* this. O-Ok, let's do it. OOC: [url]http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/smokyjoe787/images/carrot.gif[/url] Here's a pic of what Charlie Fortune looks like (In all the RPGs). Just put a 'Launcher on his arms and it's perfect.
RicoTranzrig Posted September 9, 2001 Author Posted September 9, 2001 Trell: C'mon Valik, don't give up on me now... Valik: The painkiller's starting to wear off *hears something strange* what was that? Trell: Umm...*Looks* Start Pushing! and remember to take deep quick breaths. Valik: Nooo!! *OOC: I'll just assume that you know how a baby is born IRL...so I'll skip the part.* IC:[i]Trell and Valik finally get the baby out of her body and wrap the baby in a warm blanket[/i] Baby: *Starts crying* [i]Trell and Valik hold the baby close to them and stay silent[/i] Valik: It's not, hybrid... Trell: Just like Charlie said...*Trell takes the scissors, cuts off the umbelical cord and ties the end.* Valik: :angel: It's a Girl, just like I hoped it would be. Trell: *Puts down the scissors and huddles close with Valik and the baby.* She looks like her mother. Valik: She does not! Well, maybe the hair...but she does resemble you more. Trell: No...she does not look like me. Wait...*Has the computer take a picture of the three and cross refrence the photo* Valik: *Looks at the monitor* Us, she looks like both of us. Trell: But she's beautiful, just like her mother. *Kisses Valik* Valik: *Starts crying* Hmm...:) Trell: *Starts crying* [i]They hold still, a surge of pure emotion running through them. True love, their child, a symbol of that love. It's pure. Trell cleans up and puts a blanket over Valik and their child. He goes outside to tell the others.[/i]
Raquel Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 siren:*mutters*i been milling around for close to half an hour...oh well... [I]suddenly an explosion happens directly behind her siren whirled around and got hit with a piece of glass in the sholder [/I] siren;*pulls the bloody pice out and spits*are you two drunk??? CF:no,just trying to make fire works siren:*snorts*whatever...
Turkey Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Trell went running to Charlie and Outlaw. T-It's a girl!:) CF and O-Congrats Trell! CF-Time to use the fireworks! They pressed the launch button, and a bunch of beatifull lights and figures appear on the sky. O-How did you do that? CF-The figures? Just a little trick. O-No, I mean not blowing up a city or something with those. CF-Guess I was lucky:) ! As if on cue, one of the fireworks crashe into Charlie's rock (the high-tech room) and blew it up to kingdom come. CF-:eek: O-:laugh:
Raiha Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Valik: Ooh...pretty. Trell: Hey, I just thought of something. Valik: What? Trell: We didn't pick a name for the baby. Valik: ...oh yeah. Well, what do you think we should name her? Trell: Er...uh...I think you should decide. Valik: Okay. Let me think.... Artoni: Hey Valik! How's the baby? Valik: She's happy. But we can't think of a name for her. Artoni: That's a problem.
RicoTranzrig Posted September 9, 2001 Author Posted September 9, 2001 Trell: Hmm...it's kinda hard...she's going to live with it for the rest of her life. Valik: Yeah...*Yawn* wow, childbirth does take a lot out of a person. Artoni: I'll think of some suggestions. Outlaw: How about Jane? Artoni: Does it looks like we have common names around here? Charlie: *Raises hand*:rolleyes: Cloud: Midori? Valik: Hmm....that sounds nice... Outlaw: Isn't that the name of your cousin? Cloud: Grr...I can't think of anything... Siren: *Jumps in* Aww, I missed it. Raynor: We all did, except mother and father. Valik: Trell, let's think of something and choose togehter. Trell: Okay. But You look really sleepy right now... Artoni: We should leave them alone with their child. [i]The team leaves the room except for Trell and Valik.[/i] Trell: *Stares at Valik* Valik: What? Trell: You two are very beautiful.:) Valik: :love: [i] Time passes into the deep hours of the night and they finally sleep...they reappear in their personal dream world. Trell: Here we are again, and look who's joined us. Valik: *Carrying their daughter* What do you wanna be named little one? ????: ....:sleep: [/i]
Turkey Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 CF-*Yawn* I'm so tired! R-The bedrooms are....*noticing Charlie is asleep standing up* never mind:D . A-Do all humans sleep so much? O-Nope, he's just a special case. A-Oh. C-Should we leave him there? O-Why not? At least now there's no risk of him blowing up the building. All-:laugh: CF-*asleep*Die.... All-Huh? CF-Die....Hybrids. O-What the hell? What is wrong with Charlie? Why is he saying those things? Will he ever fall asleep on a bed? Find out, on the next:Hybrid Vigor!
Raiha Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i] [B] What is wrong with Charlie? Why is he saying those things? Will he ever fall asleep on a bed? Find out, on the next:Hybrid Vigor! [/B][/QUOTE] You sound like the narrator from Digimon. :rolleyes:
Turkey Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B] You sound like the narrator from Digimon. :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] lol I noticed that too!:laugh:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now