Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]Well, mine sucks thats all I can say........[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Just look at IT!!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Edvme Kadsto[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]*shudders*[/SIZE]
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
My Jedi name.......................


Vanan Stwes

:therock:

interesting..... my porn star name would be Lizzy River. :laugh:
Guest Matt
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]My Jedi name.......................


Vanan Stwes

:therock:

interesting..... my porn star name would be Lizzy River. :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]Lizzy River eh......hmmm......lol. Man, I sat here, typed a joke, then deleted it about 5 different times because it's not approprate. lol. man could i make some jokes about that name. lol[/b][/color]
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
I have no idea how to make a porn star name...and I don't think I'd want to.......
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kouberei [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]Atkwa...I like it. Atkwa. It could be my new battle cry. ATKWA!!! :laugh: Yours is actually pretty good.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

...Use it as a battle cry and die. It's MY battle cry! ATKWA!!! ::chops off Houberei's head::

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]Kylju Thphe?

My dear god...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

That's just sad... I'd like to see you pronounce it though! ;)
Posted
hmm... My jedi name would be Saumo Stade... hey! that's a sucky first name Saumo... some how it reminds me of sumo...

heh heh heh my pornstar name'd be Tilly LeHunte ....sounds ok I guess
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]That's just sad... I'd like to see you pronounce it though! ;)[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Kylju Thphe... I'm going to take a shot at it, lol

[b]Kyle[/b]-joo [b]Thuf[/b]-e (barely even pronounce the "uh" sound in "thuf")

Lol... I tried :)[/color]
Posted
Davog Rahig.........Not bad!!!!!!!! *takes his lightsaber out*



Who wishes to challenge Davog!!!!!!!!!????????
:demon:
Posted
................Scrne Olnew.............................

I hate you, Fate, if you truely exist..................

DOWN WITH JAR JAR!!!
Posted
[b]Stekr Funor[/b]...... [i]nice[/i]. My Jedi name sounds more like one that would be used to name a lame character on the sidelines..... some horribly disfigured alien, speaking gibberish.

*eep opp org ah ah*
Translation= "My name is Stekr Funor, and that means I love you."
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i]
[color=red][size=3]Something I found that the Star Wars guys can appreciate...how to create you own Jedi name!!!

[u][i]Jedi First Name[/i][/u]
The first 3 letters of your real last name.
+
The first 2 letters of you real first name.

[u][i]Jedi Last Name[/i][/u]
The first two letters of you mothers maiden name
+
The first three letters of your hometown.


Voila! Your a Jedi now! For the record I'm Bagja Mosum...geez, that's a weird name...[/color][/size] [/QUOTE]

A friend of mine told me this too... except her's was three letters for each and mine ended up being Dumang Bedsta and her's was Thaali Loochi.

For this one... mine is Duman Besta and her's is Thaal Lochi.

-POH
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Well, hats off to Seph for having a better Computer [i]and[/i] better Jedi name then me... ^^;; [/B][/QUOTE]


But,...almost everyone has a better comp then you...:(
Posted
i'm Trajo Thgra.I can't prononce my Last jedi name.My name is screwed up.But i think i could pronounce it a little.BUT TRAJO?????it sounds like my friend's joel's last name trejo.or something like that.For POH's friend's jedi name it would be trajoh thugra.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...