Raquel Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 me? well... i'd buy silly string...O.o...seriously...it's one of my dreams...i looove silly string...^.^
James Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 [color=coral]I'd buy an incredibly powerful/expensive server for my new site. lol As it stands, I don't have the money for a host. -_-[/color]
Ryo Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 I would buy a whole bunch of good movies for my DVD player. Then I would buy another ticket to see SW Epispde 2. Then I would buy a new PS2 and buy a whole bunch of good games for that. Then I would buy a whole new computer.
Kei Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 I'd probably buy a PC, one that's better than Seph's, a PS2 + games for it, and a 52" TV to play it on. The rest would probably be put in a bank by my mom.
(<AA>) Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 You who wished for computer stuff are WIERD... but so am I!!! I would love a new computer, And I just might get it!!!!
Guest Matt Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 [color=red][b]Buy about 3 more of the computer I posted in the PC section and make a kick azz LAN room.[/b][/color]
Washu Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 I'd buy a lamp ^^ Cause I don't have one...And I'm kinda afraid of the dark :o
BlueGender Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 [SIZE=1]I would buy an X-Box and about 10 games I would then get the fastest modem that could afford along with a bunch of memory. I then would buy a bunch of online PC games. I will then put the rest away for colledge or a car for when I turn 16.[/SIZE]
Guest Morph Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 [size=1] I would buy a GCN with all of its games, and then I would buy a super good computer with DSL, if I had left over money, I would go and buy a really good skateboard, I love to skateboard [/size]
Cibo Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 I would buy a new comp system then put the rest in the bank. 10k is not alot of money anymore.
Sui Generis Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i] [B]me? well... i'd buy silly string...O.o...seriously...it's one of my dreams...i looove silly string...^.^ [/B][/QUOTE] A computer for myself and a pool table!! And then a plane ticket to cananda! I'm coming ova Britty!!
PiroMunkie Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 [color=indigo]I would buy a [i]very[/i] nice expensive computer and ISP. And if there is anything left over I'd spend it on CD's. That's about it. :p[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 bah... I couldn't buy what i really want with that money... SO i'd probably give half of it away... if not more... I would never be able to spend that much on things just for me... Most of it would go towards living expenses probably... and then the rest I'd give away... after I bought all Gackt mechandise that is..
Guest demimonkoumon Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 A GIRL! No not really, and it is sad that the only way I could get a girl is by buying her...
Boba Fett Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 I would buy a signed copy of Return of The Jedi, signed by the whole cast, including the Boba Fett........ Then, I would put the rest in the bank for college.......
Raquel Posted May 25, 2002 Author Posted May 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i] [B] A computer for myself and a pool table!! And then a plane ticket to cananda! I'm coming ova Britty!! [/B][/QUOTE] poor child...britty i mean
Treble Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 I'd buy a newer expensive computer, with DSL.If I had any extra money which I highly doubt, then I'd buy some new videogames for my Ps2, and GameCube.:)
Raquel Posted May 25, 2002 Author Posted May 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by demimonkoumon [/i] [B]A GIRL! No not really, and it is sad that the only way I could get a girl is by buying her... [/B][/QUOTE] yes...it...is...lol...n e wayz...i'd get and entire armory as well...swords and other weapons are my life
liamc2 Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 hmm. .well If it was 10 thousand US. .eheh. .that would leave me with 20 thousand AUS. . . sweet. . mmm. .I'd probably save it up for a car, spend some of it on a trip to America or Canada. Or save it for my mission
Cora Jane 2 Posted May 26, 2002 Posted May 26, 2002 well i would spend money on a computer (a nice one that has a great connection, and would make sure i had nice stuff on it). then i would put money towards my car
Adam Posted May 26, 2002 Posted May 26, 2002 All of it would go toward college (where it would pay for approximately 1/4 of one year). -Adam
Roxie Faye Posted May 27, 2002 Posted May 27, 2002 Yeah, college is REALLY expensive. I think my sister's tuition is like...... $37, 000. I don't know if you people think that's a lot, but fore my family, it is because my mom is a single parent, has a job as a TEACHER. Yes, my dad does pay child support, but when my sister turns 21 in August, he doesn't have to(for her) anymore. And, his job isn't the best either. He lives in a third world country and works in a drinking glass business that just got started. Wait... i just realized this has NOTHING to do with that I would do with $10, 000. heh. Well, what I would do, I would buy the best antivirus software out there, to make sure I would NEVER get computer viruses( I swear, my computer is ALWAYS broken). Uh... I would buy clothes and CDs with it, and put the rest away for college(which would not be a lot).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now