Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=purple] Do you dare? I did.. and got a 52.9%! Don't lie now! Some pretty graphic questions in there.. so.. no one under 13! Still think you can stomach it? Alright.. be my guest..

Tests
Purity Test
[/color]
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=indigo]Lol, that was fun. :p I could see how you would be asking for an older audience, but I think you might want to go a bit older then 13 and say 15+. Unless we have some really corrupt young ones here they will all be pretty high in percentage. And if we have a lot of high scores then it just isn't any fun, lol. Mine is pretty high though, I got a 70.6%. Go me.. ::waves flag around::[/color]
Posted
[color=royalblue]
I took one of those once, cept it was 100 questions (ugh, and this is nothing compared to it, lucky my family didn't walk in) and I got 92 or something. On this one I got 88.2%
[/color]
Posted
I'm 14.7% pure.


*looks around*

I've been a bad boy.

All those questions were sexual, though. I've always thought there was more to purity than being sexually "clean."

-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]I'm 14.7% pure.

I've been a bag boy.

All those questions were sexual, though. I've always thought there was more to purity than being sexually clean.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Lay off the bag boys, man. They help millions of senior citizens carry groceries everyday.

Yes, there's more to being pure than sexually clean, but none of the topics are as giggly.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i]
[B]

Lay off the bag boys, man. They help millions of senior citizens carry groceries everyday.

Yes, there's more to being pure than sexually clean, but none of the topics are as giggly. [/B][/QUOTE]
lol...it was a typo. Though, I was a bag boy...once...a long, long time ago.

That test is pretty common, though. I've taken a million of them before...

-Justin
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]79.4% pure...

I expected to be more than that, I guess I'm not as wholesome as I thought I was.[/color][/size]
Guest Raven131
Posted
I got a 88.2 I supposes that isn't too bad. Thought I'd get better though. Oh well :rolleyes: Guess you just never know
Posted
[color=red][b]This should be 15+. Well, I am 52.9% pure. Guess I'm not all that bad. I expected to be less pure. Mybe I should be in more orgy's.....:naughty:[/b][/color]
Posted
[size=1]58.8% o.o; oh dear....Same as Delian though, I've taken another one of those with 100 questions or so and got more pure then this...[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kainashi [/i]
[B]You are 100% pure

Haha, I answered about no to each question there..[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]:therock: Did you just crawl out of the cradle or what?[/color]
Guest Imsirion
Posted
75.6% hmmm mesa good boy (somewhat :D )
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]:therock: Did you just crawl out of the cradle or what?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
lol. Yes kainashi dearest, would you like Huggies or Downy? *holds up the 2 different brand diapers*
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...